(2012/07) Jul 2012

Hi Audrey n liligals
My DS ok n having two princess..;) had told my boy n he already start to call them mei mei..;)

may i know whats u gals bb weight at ds scan? I go at 19thwk for my ds...

angelia, go try and let me know! I'm so keen to bust the patang-ness that I plan to bake bread again this evening or tomorrow... so upset!

jo, congrats!!! we have a girly dragon gang forming. the boys seemed like hot cakes this year.

yah.. i got my boy to talk to his mei mei on a nightly basis. kept drawing pics of our new family with 4 members so that he understand. even brought him to gynae to see all the small baby photos and tell him how mei mei will look and what mei mei will do when she is out i.e. cry and scream! and what he needs to do as a gor gor. really prepping him. poor boy... attention given will dropped to 50% from the current 100% that he's getting so I really want to prepare him for it.

Lili gal: Yes, my #1 is a boy, 20 mths old now. I am trying to prep him too but not sure how much he can understand at this stage. He kept pointing to my bump and says “ball-ball” eventhough we've been telling him it is mei mei inside!

Joanne: Mine is 378g at 21 weeks.

Hi Mrs C
Mine is around 330g at 19th wk.. Glad they r growing well but base on the table, their weight shd be at 20th wk.. But i scan on 19th wk.. Worry will they hv enough space in me if they r big bbies like my son who born at 3.8kg.. Sigh.. So many worries...

Mrs C, hahahha... ball ball!!!! My son is quite confused now why the tummy becomes mei mei all of the sudden in the beginning. i'm not sure if he truly understands even now.

Btw, my gynae din tell me weight of baby! I'll ask next month.

Jo, my son was 3.52kg and I thought he was big! Hahahaa....

Doc say cervix shorten, risk of premature, need to observe few days. Think he also measure bb yesterday but he didn't tell & I didn't ask, prob more concerned abt cervix..

Joanne: your boy is so sweet....I'm sure he will be the best gor gor ever
happy.gif

My girl is 309gm at 19th week....which also should have been her weight at 20th week.
Gynae says if my girl exceeds 2.6kg by the time I'm almost due to deliver, will need to go for c-sect...will be a waste of time and effort trying natural birth for my built as I'm quite petite

Hi, Everyone,

Are all mummies here having July baby this year ?
I jz had my detailed scan at TMC this morning, thank God , everything was Gd ..
Am on my 20 weeks n 2 days.
Can share yr experience
happy.gif

Lili gal: It is partially my own doing…I was fooling around with my boy when he was playing with his ball…I took the ball and put in under his shirt…since then he kept checking if I hide a ball under my shirt too! And keep calling the bump ball-ball…lol!

Marie: You must be really petite! Really, 2.6kg have to c-section? Did he mean 3.6kg? My #1 was born 2.6kg – considered small liao...

Mrs C: I started off weighing only 42kg at 1.53m
happy.gif
So far have put on 5kg already.
Yar...gynae says if she continues growing at this rate, she might be 3.2-3.5kg when I deliver.
Am glad baby is growing and I'm not...hee hee

Linggie, my wholemeal bread went dense again last night. my cakes no problem at all. it's just bread! Irritating bread! I'm going to try again tomorrow. ARGH!!! try bread and let me know k?

Back to the forum, have been busy with no.1 and work!

I am worried, i only gained 500 grams so far, measured during DS on 20th week. Baby gal is only 278grams! Baby is between small to medium only =( my no.1 was born at 3.5kg, gynae expects baby to grow much bigger next month, i need to eat more!!!

I used avent bottles for my no.1, and she rejects sucking from bottle since she was much younger maybe 8-10 months can't really remember, have been feeding her milk with spoon for many months now, it's a lot of work =(

So Tommee Tippee is really good ah? i wanna try also! don't want avent already =(

hah if you tried and tested, i wont want to risk it, so didnt rise during the fermentation stage? u still put inside oven to bake?

today OG sale, masssssssive long Q outside even in the rain, selling zoojuirsh breadmaker for half price hah but i promise my hubby no more kitchen toys =p

linggie, i think my thing is... my window pane stage wasn't reached very well even after hand-kneading for 30mins. funny. try leh...

liligal, try no knead bread ba haha dont need to knead...if really still dont rise, then dont need to attempt bread-making...

i have gain 6 kg to date (20th week), baby is 367g.

linggie, yah.. trying tonight or wait till my current denser bread finishes. I simply can't believe it. I used to be able to bake bread quite ok.

maria, i m oso only 1.52m and weighing 40kg before i was pregnant. Not sure abt the caecesrian abt bb if weigh abv 2.6 kg, but just to share i deliver my girl at 3.12kg via natural without epi. So u can see i m oso petite type and can deliver my girl at 3.12 kg natural. If your hip alows the baby to turn,u may want to try natural first? unless u want caecesrian. Just sharing with you my own experience. Not sure y your gynae says that.

The bread making machine is expensive.. It's already at half price? I hv not made bread b4 and it's he machine good/ easy to use? What snacks do u all eat when hungry? I ate biscuits , bread, drink milo / milk etc but still hungry and will vomit.. Like cant b full..

Angelia - can u add me to Facebook. Pm u the other day..

twittymon: thanks for sharing....I guess it has to do with the size of my pelvic bones and also the size of my baby's head.
Anyway even if there is 50% chance of natural birth, I will still go for c-sect to save the trouble...and pain

i think 478, then today 270+ but limted to first 50 0r 100. I would think a bread machine would be relatively easy, just throw the ingredients inside. but i dont know how often i will actually bake bread hah...

i like to munch on dried nuts and fruits...but constipation so trying to cut down dried stuff!

yar pelvic bone and size of bb head is impt. in terms of pain, natural will be painful during birth, but your recovery is fast and less painful. But c-sect recovery is much painful and just imagine after that u hv to take care of bb, breast feed, plus the painful wound you hv to think abt it, anyway its personal preference lar
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- Pupsik sling size M $35
- BN Playskool busy balls patterns & colours $15
- BN Pigeon breastmilk storage bottles (3pcs) $10 & FOC 18 breastpads
- BN Pigeon S sized teat (standard neck) $2.50
- BN Pigeon M sized teat (wide neck) $3.00
- BN Nuk Anti colic wide neck teat 1 0-6m (silicone) $5
- Tiny Love Musical Mobile $65
- 2 boxes of Tollyjoy napkin liners 200 pcs $10
- 2 tins of NAN 2 400g (exp Oct'12) $10 each
- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350
- Avent refill 10 cups (240ml) $18

Kindly PM me if keen/ for pics, thanks!
happy.gif

liligal, not dilate, just shorten too much too fast too early. Doc say to lie down one wk before he chk again, hope dun shorten more, dun dilate. So now also dunno status,can only lie in bed. Doc also say sleep as flat as possible, try not to use high pillow cos of gravity.

Thanks all for your concern, all must also relax, be happy, not worry, then baby will also be ok :) that's what a visitor just told me :p

Shann, I heard a gd reviews abt Nuk, Dr Brown and Tommie Tippee milk bottles....that's why I bought a mixture of these. I got the MAM milk bottles for free though....but then I'm not supposed to confuse my bb so have to trial and error :p

kawaii_baby, glad everything is fine for u, jiayou and do take care of urself and ur little one! Positivity is v impt so must stay happy and positive ok?

Hi mummies,

I'm fm nov 2011 forum. Is anyone Looking for baby car seat "maxy-cosi cabriofix". Its only $200 + free infant chair in blue cover and extra pink cover. Message me if anyone interest.

Very brand new and only used less than 5 times.

dawn, I subscribed to Mother & Baby magazine at the expo bb fair so I got some MAM products free including 2 milk bottles....

I gained 6kg - jia lat just in tri 2! Bb is normal weight abt 300g plus. How to slow down the rate of increase??? I'm told to drink less milk but I din even drink much, once a week only..
Scary! Help!

same tanny!! i also feel scared bcos i m not eating more/less, i m really jus eating as per normal but weight keep piling on (i suspect buttock!!)

i drink 2 cups of milk daily though (but low fat) because i want to avoid calcium pills as it is giving me constipation so only way is to up the milk

hmmm... 6kg is ok what... i think i gained around 5kg so far. already got this guy in office couldn't helped it and blurted that i m becoming fat. more than pregnantly fat. :S

anyway, just want to share something.... MY BREAD IS SUCCESSFUL TONIGHT!!! Yeah yeah yeah! The myth is broken! apparently, there was some problems with my yeast. So now everything's fine. Hehehehe...

linggie, you can start baking bread liao.

Back