(2012/05) May 2012

Yes the bleeding may come from anus too, for I have that sometimes, even before preggie. Its not painful at all, think the small blood vessels in there break and bleed. And when preggie, some will be more prone to piles too.

Oh Vanilla, hope you will get your mum to understand. But no matter what, just don't regret what you do. Must be strong and insist your way that you feel right =) Best come to a mutual understanding now, then to quarrel when baby arrives, you will have more to stress when that happens.

piggy: i didnt sign up for yoga.. my hubby says no! he's worried and paranoid.. so usually i swim or go walk or "walk" in the gym..

now when i sleep, i tend to prop myself higher.. thou i try to sleep on my left, i prefer to slp on the right.. sometimes i try to put some oil so that my back is hot/mentholated and i feel better to drift off to slp.. i dun slp very well these days.. so far, this is the main issue i have.. i think i need those massages!!

wa!!thread move so fast!
i went tp body pump class in the am,hehe, now back in office with full brunt of wrk in front of me!ARGH!!

piggy:wa!your COV so high!nicely renovated place?then move to rented place where?now move better than later i guess, but it brings up the stress level right?!aiyo.hugs!!do you know if u have boy or girl or only during the detailed scan on 28th?

Chocolatedd: if u have piles u will most likely have bright red blood, even when peeing.does it take a while for your to move your bowels?suffering from constipation?u can double check with your gynae again.

All right, i've sucummed to getting a pinoy maid,sigh!i really don't want to but now no choice.coming in apr,so 1 mth orientation b4 i pop!pray hard that she's good
happy.gif
happy.gif
*staying optimistic*

Vanilla: stay firm with your decision and give her lots of info abt bfeeding, many times is bcos they have misconception abt it.and when baby arrives, overcome the challenges and when baby gets fat , they will definitely not complain
happy.gif

rabbitz:eh,i had antural w/o epi,3hrs labor, and it was kinda like what u described,SWEAT, extreme muscle stretching, like major major LS, but when baby popped it was massive relief!!!HAHAHA, so there,maybe u can do it too
happy.gif

Thanks mummies, will try to brainwash my parents.. Haa.. If no i noe sure got lots of problems when doing confinement.

Esther, 3 hrs only ar.. Tats really fast la.. I hope mine oso can be tat fast.. Haa

esther - u still doin pump classes?? Wow pei fu! Ya got constipation but before preg it's already not an everyday event for me which is normal. Just tt when preg it feels terribly bloated if I dun poo. Figured tt I just hv to walk more n eat correct foods.

rabbitz - ya hate the heartburn... Hugz! I lost 5 kg during the 1st trimester n was reduced to tears once cos I thot being preg was suppose to be a happy thing but the ms made me miserable. I'm thankful for the 2nd trimester but I really can't wait for the pregnancy to b over n I get to meet bb finally... As for tiger balm, I'll check w my doc n use bit less then. But it's really a big relief for me to rub on the affected area... So sad...,

Esther : It was first time i was in such extreme pain that i wished i could just pass out to get relieved. Ya, i was literally SWEATing so much, i looked like i just had a run. U are so brave to go thru natural w/o Epi. I hv low threshold, even draw blood i also v scared... so dun think i can ever survive the long hours of pain. Lucky for my piles episode, it lasted only like 5-8min (but felt like forever), immediately stools came out, no longer pain.. sounds like labour huh?

ChocTed: Same here, my frens, colleagues all had v comfortable pregnancy and v v mild MS. I didnt know first tri was such torture. I cant eat and had to wait till gastric pain then force myself drink oats. Now as i proceed into 2nd tri, improved a lot. At least now i can eat, just small/no appetite.

I do apply chinese medicated oil (4 seasons oil with green cap) on my tummy when i feel v bloated. I assume it should be safe. I heard my fren says if yr skin is moisturized enuff, will get less visible stretchmarks (her gynea used to tell her no need buy stretchmark cream, jus use body moisturizer)... so i jus apply the med oil as it can also lubricate my skin at the same time.. heheh

Michelle> Yup! I saw the pic of your son eating durian. so cute!!!!

DolceVita> Dont worry! all will turn out fine!!!!
Yup. the top up express report is abt additional of $300+. my clinic told me $1.5k+ after adding the express report thgy. and can claim abt 50% from medisave. so do check with your clinic.

Actually I kinda want to chicken out from this amnio test lei! cos i realised that my tummy is still kinda flat when i lie down. not sure if there is sufficient fluid or not. i told hb that i dont feel like going to do this test cos i scare pain!!!!!!

afternoon mummies,

just took an extended lunch to do my xmas shopping. Very happy that i manage to get all the presents for the kids, it was a productive shopping hahaha...
happy.gif

re:piles,
If you are taking calcium pills right now - that can cause a bit of constipation. Pls make sure you take enough fiber through vegies or fruits. It took a while for my body to adjust after i started the calcium pills, now i just make sure that i eat fruits daily, drink enough water and take vegies...

in terms of piles after natural birth, to be honest mine is worse after i gave birth to #1 and this is my concern for the 2nd delivery as well. Mine was quite bad after delivery that i had to visit the doctor but there's nothing they can do about it and according to my gp it is a common problem for women after giving birth naturally. So we gotta make sure we practice pushing the right way, can do braxton hicks and ensure when you use your muscles that it is the right muscles (I'm starting this practice now)

vanilla,
I agree with piggy - you are the mother here so you should have your say. In the recent years, BF has become popular again and medical practicioner is promoting BF all over again. Maybe later on if you still have a problem, can take your mom along when you visit PD so that she can hear it from the doctors themself but of course gotta make sure your doctor is a pro BF one.

rabbitz,
welcome ! not sure if i can answer most of your question but let me try to answer these 2..
(4) you don't have to decide very early on the delivery method. in fact, in order for one to go for natural birth, the head of the baby must be in a position to support natural birth otherwise doctor usually advise against natural. If you want to opt for c-sec, I think there are some pros and cons we discussed before (may want to read some of the archives).

re epi pain, to be honest I don't really recall if there are any pain coz the contraction pain is more than the pain from the epi injection. I just remembered having to sign the form while holding the pain...
(6) your chest pain may be due to the heartburn as I have a gastric pain from time to time and when I had a really bad gastric, it cause me to have chest pain particularly when i inhale.. suggest you talk to your gynae about it.
(7) don't think you can generalise weight gain or even baby's development through your weight gain unless it is really low. up till now (i'm in 16 wks) - i gained 1.5kg and did not gain at all throughout first trimester. Your gynae should advise you if the baby's development is affected from your weight gain or not. If baby is developing well, not under or too overweight then don't need to worry about your own weight gain.

Hope that helps a bit !

So sad.... My doctor jus call mi to change my appt from tomorrow to next week.... One more week before i can know my gender and to see bb..... i m so upset now... i wonder if bb is doing well or not!! Argggg

Chloie and DolcdVita,
Did my amnio test this morning, the doc very chopchop one leh! Scan posn of bb, wipe area with alcohol, poked needle in, nurse draws out the fluid... Within 5mins done! Felt a bit pricky pain only.. Now that area still abit crampy feeling, should be fine i think. Before the amnio test, a snonographer did a scan on the bb for me... Haha looks like 90% its a gal liao!
happy.gif

Btw, those who did amnio test in KK, did they ask u to volunteer for their research studies in Down's Syndrome ah? They will draw our blood and take the amnio fluid for their research.. If the research goes well, nxt time no need to do amnio or CVS to test for Down's liao, just blood test will do..

Sunflower> That is fast! Can feel any pain when doc poke in the thick needle? The previous time I did was at NUH. This time round will be at my gyne's clinic.

Btw, which week are you in aldy?

Hello mummies! Hope everyone is feeling great today!

I'm planning to go for yoga this week... Was recommended by a mum from this Forum at Como Shambhala http://www.singapore.comoshambhala.bz/rates-and-promotion/rates-for-classes

If u are interested to join a yoga class I find this quite flexible, it's located at The Forum (Orchard) and you don hv to make appt to go, just check out their schedule for the month and pop by the class u wanna attend... There's weekdays and weekend classes available.. Look out for the instructor Samantha for her prenatal yoga classes.

Shall update here again after I attended my lesson this Thurs! :D

rabbitz - oooh... Yes yes I understand... Horrid rite...? Now I can eat much better too but the appetite not so great mainly cos of heartburn.
I agree on the moisturising! Tt's wat I thot when I keep putting the tiger balm! But I just bgt Clarins stretch mark cream & tonic body treatment oil n been using the past 2 days. I really dunno if it'll work but I like the smell n pampering myself n feeling good shld release endophins which will help w bb. Hahaha!

micteo - I had checked out como too but I was jus hoping for company n oso hrd it's ex if u wanna sign up after the free trial. Keep us updated esp the price. Hehe...

Chocolateteddy, actually it's the location tat I like.. Cos I've got stairght bus from my place.. As for the price they currently hv a promo of signing up for 5 lesson + 1free@ $160... So each class is about $26.70 still quite worth it.. :D

Sure I'll update here again! Hehe!

chocolateddy: yeah i still do pump but reduce my weights by 50% adey ,cos seem like no strength!ooops!feel like not burning enough cals but guess,i'm carrying extra weight too?haha.
to relieve constipation i reduced the iron tablets to alternate days, increase spinach,papaya,prune juice and water.seemed to help so far
happy.gif

the clarins oil helped me at least
happy.gif
no stretch marks from #1, so hope the same results for #2!!
happy.gif
hehe

tute:your piles got worse not better ah?o dear, so now u start practising the right muscles to use?is it suppose to help?

esther: NO stretch marks? Wow, sounds too good to be true, lucky u. U're tempting me to get Clarins Oil too. How many times u apply daily?

I am using cream now before bedtime but sometimes forget to apply then i do so next morning.

Chloie> haha ya my boy loves durians. That time I was having craving for MSW. So I bought one and he insisted on eating by himself

dun worry too much about ur amnio. Should be over in no time

are u all on fish oil yet? My gynea only gave Obimin (after i request for vitamins). He says now is still too early to start fish oil or calcium. But i read on other thread, some mummies started fish oil after they stop folic at abt Week 14-15.

I do not drink milk cos i am lactose intolerant, quite worried abt my calcium deficiency. Told my gynea my concern but he still says 'now too early yr body also cannot absorb, dont waste money'... :z

rabbitz,
my gynae also told me not to waste money when I asked him when I should start taking fish oil. Apparently he says fish oil doesn't really help in baby's brain development. But I insisted so he gave me a prescription. I started taking it from 15th week.

As for Obimin and calcium, I've been taking it since week 10 or earlier, can't really remember. How far along are you anyway? If I'm not wrong, calcium matters more from second trimester onwards?

Aren't there any lactose free milks available in the market? I remembering a friend of mine mentioning certain milks that are suitable.

M on multi vitamin, calcium, folic acid & fish oil. When I d
told my doc I din eat regularly cos it made me puke, he din seem pleased n told me why I hv to take so I'm surprised tt different docs got diff comments on this...

Can anyone tell me, if I'm travelling next week for Xmas, do I need a letter from the doc? I'll be 20 weeks then. My doc's clinic says he's fully booked till then n to see him even just for letter, I need to pay emergency rate so suggest I go KK. Anyone know where or who else I can go to for the letter? I'll be doin my fa scan at tmc before the trip, can I get from them?

Hi all,

Thanks all. I am better already. Though I spread the virus to my husband, 2 kids and parents so last few days quite jialat in my house. Thankfully none of them had it as serious as me and all are almost recovered now. Just in time for my cruise next week.

Finally changed my maid also. Was waiting for the replacement to arrive before sending the old one packing. So far the new one is not too bad but still too early to tell coz if not good, also have to wait for the true colours to start showing slowly when they settle in.

Sunflower,
Not sure why I suddenly diarrhoea & vomit but should be viral caused as I spread it to my family too. If food poisoning caused, then won't spread I think? Do keep yourself hydrated & do see a doc. Safer.

Chloie, Michelle,
You r from MBR? as in My Bridal Room? Heehee. My wedding package was from them too.

Crystalline,
You went for Royal Carribbean cruise before? I am going next week.

rabbitz,
(2) Can try kids toothpaste instead. Those without floride.
(4) Closer to due date, your gynae will inform you if you have to go for C-Sec due to medical reasons (e.g. baby too big, baby breach, etc). If no medical reasons, we do advice normal as less risk of complications, faster recovery, better for baby.
(7) Each person gains a different amount of weight. The recommended weight gain is also different depending on your pre-pregnancy BMI. Let your doctor advice.
(8) Mutton, Crabs are all myths. I do not believe and have no problem with them. Avoid raw foods (or take only from very very reputable sources in very very small amounts). Avoid excessive caffine and sugars.

Vanilla,
When breastfeeding and pregnancy, Mother Nature will cater for baby's needs. If the nutrients require for baby are not found in your diet sufficiently, Mother Nature will automatically take it from Mummy's body - bones, stores, etc. So as long as you do not have malnutrition like the starving people in Africa and take proper meals (i.e. dun skip meals), you will be fine. BF does not mean baby will not get sick and getting sick does not mean unhealthy. Getting sick is part and parcel of life and it builds up immunity. Like piggy, if you are determined to BF, I will also be around to support you. We can help you troubleshoot and guide you along. You can make it as long as you really want to!

Michelle: You are making crave for durian now!!!!

Rabbits: I'm actually lactose intolerant too. Taking of calcium & iron pills can make me constipated. So drinking a cup of milk at night can help to move my bowels better. So far no constipation issue yet.

Fife: ya! We are from MBR!

Fish oil: gyne has given me but I have not touched it. Don't really see the need lei.... Also don't really want my bb to be too smart. I feel that kids must be naive then easier to bluff them. Lol!

<center><font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">WOW!! MUMMIES!! We have <blink><font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">71</font></font></blink> babies that are gonna be due in MAY 2012 in this thread now!! haa.. =D</font></font></center>

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Guess we have to fight over school seats 7 years later.. Haa.. Or even earlier? lol.. Now we have 71 babies leh.. Haven count those who are not in the thread.. Those from Jan-Dec de babies... OMG!!! Headache now le.. <blink><font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">-_-'''</font></font></blink></font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"><center>Mummies who haven update your particulars or there are changes to made or even those TBC one, kindly make the changes using the below link.. =D</center></font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"><center> Update Your Particulars Now!! =D</center></font></font>

<center><table border=1><tr><td>S/No</TD><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD><center>EDD</center></TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>laurenmummy</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>01/05/2012</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>MagL</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>01/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>stobeli</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>03/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD># </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Newbie2012</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>04/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Rosegal</TD><TD></TD><TD>04/05/2012</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Esther_l</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>04/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A or E</TD><TD>#1-boy, #2? </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 - Boy, #2 - Boy, #3 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>05/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lawerence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Piggywiggy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>05/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 - boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Suki</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>05/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Rosegal</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>06/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Gelin</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>06/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Kee Wei Heong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 - Girl, #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Joop_811</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>06/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>YMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Qinyi</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Relaxfun</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>07/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee Or Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 - Boy, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Skydew</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>08/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Littledotty</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>BabyFran</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>08/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jas13</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>09/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lai Fon-Min</TD><TD>Mt A (TBC)</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>10/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>dreamer11</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10/05/2012</TD><TD>shld be Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>nurik0o0o</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 - Girl, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bibi81</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>12/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr lim Teck chai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ynby80</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>13/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo mear</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>#1 &amp; 2- girl #3-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Chloie</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>15/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Iris</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Ayana</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>DevLina</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jane10</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sunflower44</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>zaralle</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>eunicekoh14</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jane10</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>16/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 -boy, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Vanilla04</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>18/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>gladseow</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>18/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East (Eastshore)</TD><TD>#1(girl) #2-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>DolceVita</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>18/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD>#1 - Girl, #2 ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Crystalline</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>18/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1-Girl, #2-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>kulogy</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>19/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Xmas_baby</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 - Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Micteo</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>20/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1(girl) #2-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mommy828</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>20/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD>KK</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jas13</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>21/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Geraldine82</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>21/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Ah Leng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 - Girl, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>vonHSY</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>22/05/2012</TD><TD>A/Prof Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1 - Girl, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Jiening</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>22/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>JuneTan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>22/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Xin2</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>23/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Dreamymi</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>24/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East (Eastshore)</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>24/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East </TD><TD>#1-girl #2-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Elffie yip </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25/05/2012</TD><TD>Should be dr Esther ng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>runningmuff</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>25/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Koalarie</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>27/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1-girl,#2-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Starmambo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>29/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>desdes</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>29/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>orangeBB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>29/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1 - Boy, #2-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>FieDa</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>29/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1-Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>ztaciep</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>30/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 - Girl, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>tute</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>31/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Phyllis_Setok</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>31/05/2012</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>06/06/2012</TD><TD>Dr Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1-boy #2-girl #3 ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>chanela</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>May 2012</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mount A or Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>ak</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1-boy, #2? </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>dime</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 - girl, #2 - ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>inuka</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 - girl, #2 - ?? </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>candymix</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Farhana</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tbc</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Fifi (BabyFifi)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1-girl, #2-boy, #3-? </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Lyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Caityz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>#1 girl, #2 Boy, #3 - ?</td></tr></table></center>

<font color="aa00aa">Fifi,
Enjoy your cruise!
happy.gif
you bringing your kiddo?
Nope haven been to any cruises yet, prefer to go with hubby only so can try out more activities but not sure when will get the chance...
happy.gif

Posting from Bali here, not exactly my ideal way of holidaying cos I prefer shopping and eating, but it would be really nice and romantic to come with hubby only for short getaway, the villas here are really romantic... Too bad I've a 3rd party here (my daughter) lol!
happy.gif
</font>

Rabbitz> I started fish oil at wk 12 for both pregnancies when I stop folic acid

Nessy> I'm a second time mum too. Still boy this time round but hubby is happy too

Fifi> yup we're from MBR as in my bridal room. Think I remember ur nick. I married about 3yrs plus ago

Chloie> haha I got MSW in my Hm, but I'm having a real bad cough. So I have to give them a miss. Remember not to eat too much durian during pregnancy. It makes u put on weight real fast. This pregnancy I lost like 3plus kg to date. Dr is starting to question

Yummi: yes there is Lactose-Free milk and i am taking 'Ensure'. However, pre-preggy i put on weight when i drink that milk (say 2 times a week). I suppose its v high calories as that milk can be a meal-replacement for pple on liquid diet. I stopped taking for a while then weight stabilize. Then I started taking the milk again, i put on weight again. So now i drink like once fortnight. I think i rather take calcium pills.

I'm going for my 20 week detailed scan soon and will ask Doc to give me Calcuim and Fish Oil. Better to take and waste money then be deficient right? Play safe mah...

Vanilla:thanks for checking up on the list
happy.gif
i'm only 29!!!how come age upgrade to 34 ??Haha.
dun worry mummies i'm not going to be in the queue for P1 slots, cos #2 will jsut follow #1 who will follow mummy's co-ed school.hopefully!

Chrystalline:enjoy your holiday as muchas possible!!!
happy.gif

Vanilla, lol I had it planned out already, mine will follow me to my alma mater. What I'm more worried is the kindy slots haha..

sunflower, dolcevita,
just pray and everything will be fine.

vanilla,
thanks for the mummy list. #1, #2 were born 2 weeks earlier, #3 should be May bb.

congrats to all who knows bb gender, can start shopping lo
happy.gif

RE: durian
now is the durian season again right ? 4 for $10 and bitter sweet taste ! i just ate last week :p

Ayana:YUP!You too?GREAT!!
happy.gif
When's your next appt?mine is in jan 6th leh cos the detailed scan only on 28th dec,soo long!you know b/g yet?mine is so secretive!

joeey:yeah now durian season, my hubby loves it, but the smell of it makes me wanna puke!

Joeey, Oh durian season now? Yums.. I shall be on the lookout for durians haha.. love durians!

Esther, Yes! My next appt is this Sat! waited one month for this day ahha! Not able to tell gender yet during the last appt.

It will be my 2nd appt with him, he has not informed me of the detailed scan yet. Where is the detailed scan held?

I really like him, but I do worry a little cos of his age, but then again I have confidence in him. I wonder when is he gg to retire...

rabbitz, yeah, calcium pills should be your best option then, since taking milk once a fortnight really doesn't seem to be enough.

Regarding supplements, I agree too, I'll rather be taking it and possibly it not having any effect than to be missing out on something. :p

Hi mummies,

i'm 20 weeks today
happy.gif

just went for the detailed scan on the 12/dec and its a dragon girl..
btw i'm having lots of discharge recently and this 2 days it's kinda itchy... anybody experiencing this? what should i do??

mummybaby, think you should visit your gynae, if its fungal infection, they will give you medication to make it go away. =)

ayana:nice
happy.gif
then u can c gender already, the 20th-22nd wk detailed scan will be at NUH, the recep lady will help u get a appt.he's quite old, asked him when he'll retire, and he said he'll work until can't!delivered 2 of my friend's 1st and 2nd. so far we like him. cos he doesn't jump and make u worry over unecessary or overdo on the vitamins,scans, etc...

mummybaby:c a doc or GP also can.happened to me the other time, and GP did urine test for fungal infection

hi mommies!

seems like many mommies are MBR brides!! so am i!! hehee...

re calcium: i'm also lactose intolerant upon tis pregnancy, i used to drink milk and its ok..my doc advised me to eat more dark green, leafy vegetables.. they have all the calcium in there..
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/12-vegetables-high-in-calcium.html =)

my gynae is very particular abt weight and he emphasises on eating more veg...

re durian: i'm so scared of durian now.. think my princess dun like it.. i used to like it.. but nw, a whiff of me can make me puke.. weird.. haha..

re fish oil: my gynae only gave me obimin and this plant-DHA pills which i have been taking since i started to see him.. its like $55 for 1 60 capsules.. siong.. eat 2 daily.. as usual, gynae only believes in plants/ vege..

re detail scan: cant wait to see my girl next week! yay!!

hi mummies,

updated my particulars again...

Well, 1 more to the MBR Collection... I'm from MBR too... Mar 2009 Bride...

I'm sooooo looking forward to my next visit on 20th Dec... wanna double confirm that i'm having a dragon boy... (my 1st was a tiger girl...) and i can start SHOPPING le... haha...

Btw, i'm moving to my own home sweet home this weekend... i'm damn happy lo...

Hi,

I've the below preloved baby cot for sale at SGD190.
Bedbase can be adjusted 4 levels, 1 side can be lowered down.
Condition: 8/10
Self collect from my place at Toa Payoh.
Pls PM me if u're keen.
6454276.jpg
6454277.jpg
6454278.jpg

wah.. 71 mummies in the thread... that is really a lot !

esther,
yeah... my piles got worse after delivery. I think must have push too hard during the delivery itself. Hoping that exercise will help but cannot guarantee as well.

re supplement,
i am taking calcium, multivit and fish oil. I still have folic acid left over but did not continue as I was already feeling a bit constipated due to the calcium pills, scared if i take folic acid which contains iron will make it worse so I dare not take anymore.

Back