(2012/05) May 2012

dolce,
must be hidden somewhere in your house, use your instincts to find.
i think my gal is enjoying school these 2 days, as my Nanny is around to accompany her. On friday, she'll be alone, then will see how she adapts.

littledotty, week 13 and you know the gender. that's good news !

Congrats des.

Hello mummies! How's ur day? Suddenly got the craving for donuts!!!

Vanilla, I've pm u my details.. Thanks!!
happy.gif

Hello mummies!

Been MIA for a while and just to update, I also went for my gynae visit at 13w2d yesterday and beanie was 67mm. Doc said cos the pregnancy is stable, will see me next at wk 20.
And he prescribed some obimin.

Wish I could see the beanie more in between these 7 weeks!

On the bright side, it seems that my horrible headaches have lessened, and the nausea hasn't come for today, and these few days I seem less tired than I have beeen the past weeks, so I hope it stays this way!

Hi rosegal,

Your beanie so big already as compare to the rest of us. I really look forward to my appt on Friday to see
My beanie too.

Good to hear that your headache is getting better .

Your next appointment so far apart ? Are u on package or pay everything you are Gynae ?

Vanilla, pm u my details le..
happy.gif

Can i suggest emailing us the excel spreadsheet instead of displaying the link here? Coz our contacts are included... Dun wan others to misuse it for other purposes.... :p

Did my Oscar scan today liao... Ratio no good, high risk of DS.... so will be doing CVS or Amnio test.... But i'll ask my gynae's advice first bah......

Brand new Singapore set (Bought from mom and babes) medela swing pump with end Oct warranty. Selling $250. MSG 96922155 to deal.. unopened and blank warranty.

Vanilla , maybe can upload the Nick, EDD, Gynae, etc on the forum without contact ? I saw on other threads the table can be uploaded.

sunflower, this excel will not be upload like e online kind.. If not we can just create a spreadseet straight and get everyone to key in le.. haa... Cuz got our particulars so cannot ma.. haa... =D

kayla, i thk all this are in the online excel spreadsheet le.. You can refer to this.. =)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlkhAiLkfq55dG1pVmdKY3VVOFB0UVp5Wkc2NFJWcEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

anyone can key and change their own information.. like tat easier for everyone also.. no need soneone in particular to key changeing info for every changes.. if not oso tedious for tat person.. =)

For those who haven PM or email me... New task.. haa.. =D Add on a subject.. haa

Subject: May 2012 (Your Nick in this thread).. =D Easy for me to verify.. haa...

Name:
Nick:
Email:
Reside:
EDD:
Baby #:

For those who have already sent me. I'll look intot the online spreadsheet and take the last info for those who haven sent me kindly add in 1 more..

THANK YOU!!! Those who haven sent me.. Faster sent me wor... =D

tute, i added baby # only.. As others it can be view from the online spreadsheet... haa.. =D

Saw many emails la.. haa... No need to thanks me la.. haa.. All these sai kang sure need to have pple do then e meeting will be a real coming one.. If not will only always be say say de.. haa.. Me oso kpo ma.. See like tat i noe all ur things.. muahahhaa... =D

Calling for ~~~

1)desdes
2)smak (trinkle_tronkle)
3)starmambo
4)stobeli

You gals nv key into the online spreadsheet? I cant find your name in it? Kindly update into the online spreadsheet, so i can key in your baby #.. haa.. =D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mdKY3VVOFB0UVp5Wkc2NFJWcEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

i see from e online spreadsheet we have 51 mummies leh... haa.. Now i only get 14 mummies.. haa.. So we still have 37 mummies pending.. =D

Heya, only free to log in now.. my busy period is starting now.. haizzz.. ppl relax towards the end of the year, clear leave, go on hol but my WHOLE division cannot clear leave.. work 16hrs all the way till mid Jan next yr.. in the past years, we even came back on Christmas to work! haizz..

What Vanilla said is right. the list WITH the contact number will be emailed to THOSE mommies whose names and contact numbers are on the list. The other list is WITHOUT the contact number is the link listed in Vanilla's post.
happy.gif

Thanks Vanilla for offering to compile! will be sending mine over aft this..

Rosegal, wah beanie is getting bigger!! it does seem a long wait in btw appts.. possible to get one at abt 16 wks? usually aft 12 wks, the interval will be once every 4 wks.. when's ur detailed scan? on ur next appt?

Littledotty, congrats on knowing the gender!
happy.gif

Sunflower, are u ok? how bad is the risk? do keep us update and I will keep u in prayers.. hopefully it is just a false alarm.. when are u scheduled for amnio?

piggy, yup yup.. when everyone sent me and i key in le.. I'll email to all of you and then u gals help me verify if ther details are correct. haa..

Then i'll sent u gals e final updated copy.. =D

Anyway, so excited!! TML GONNA SEE BEANIE!!! keke... Tml will be 11weeks 7 days, which is like 12 weeks!!! muahahaha.. opefully beanie is growing well... MUAHAHAHAHAHA~~!!! =D

Sunflower, striaght away u can know ur oscar result le meh?? Wah... excited yet worried... Pray hard.. ALL BEANIES passes ALL OSCAR TEST!!.. haa.. =D

Vanilla , maybe can upload the Nick, EDD, Gynae, etc on the forum without contact ? I saw on other threads the table can be uploaded.

hello all! finally i have time to come online. SG Market is mad bullish since last thursday after deepavali i can hardly breathe man. today is my official 12w! :D very happy. few nights back i thought i felt little beanie in my lower ab moving, i ask hb to hear. he say sounds like ur intestines are stretching leh...not our baby. i dont think they make so much noise. :p very hilarious.

anyone here cant take meat? i havent been able to take meat for a very long time already, once i eat i puke. even when i sneakily take mcnuggets also it comes out. now is just fish and veggies....meat totally turns me off la.
my ultimate craving will be ICE CREAM...muahaha and recently its san lo horfun. :p

piggy: dont work too hard, rem to take appropriate breaks okie. i thought Q4 will be lull for me, but it seems market's picking up quite abit.

desdes: welcome to the forum! many mummies here, i hope we all get single wards next year la, like very competitive year leh.

chloie: i have been sleeping on my side, sometimes i lie on my belly but awhile later i find it hard to breathe so i flip sideways again. i read it isnt good to lie on your back while sleeping.

Vanilla: I have sent you my details via email already. i wouldnt mind meetup as long as not weekday cos my working hours wouldnt be able to accomodate la...i end 10pm everynight.

Sunflower, I noe its impossible to not be worried.. but I read tat alot of cases even when they are at high risk they still give birth to very healthy babies... So hang in there ya! I'm sure u will be fine too! :D

Vanilla! 12weeks! OMG!! U hit ur 2nd trimester already!!! Hv fun looking at ur beanie tml! :D

Kayla, we didn't upload it as a table because nobody seems to know how to do it.. so what Littledotty went to do a google doc that everybody can update. Save us the hassle of telling that one person to add details in the table. But if u can do the table for us, please do so! haha.. details are in here!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlkhAiLkfq55dG1pVmdKY3VVOFB0UVp5Wkc2NFJWcEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Beebeemer, erm i m off veggies leh.. opposite of u.. hahaha... i dun particularly like meat either.. prefer carbo. but i looovvveee fruits. I currently have a craving for PAPAYA!! crazy but true! i m eating like 3 wedges a day at least. :p i wanna take breaks leh.. but simply cannot.. u know how busy I am when my peak comes.. sian..

Mic, i tot 2nd trimester is 14 wks onwards?? think tmr Babypom will hit 2nd trim liao! i will hit mine on sat!! can't wait!

Piggy, ya im ok ahh... But worried lor... Its natural bah...
Been finding out from frens where i can get a second opinion.. Am planning to go down to Camden to see this Dr Anandakumar for a Genetic Scan... Hope by doing this scan, i wun have to do amnio test..... Thanks for ur concern
happy.gif

Vanilla, yup u'll know the result on the spot leh...

kayla, it is already inside the online spreadsheet.. haa.. nick, edd and gyane.. even hopspital.. =D

you can key in your details here.. Since its gonna be a not so impt details, den we use this online de lo.. =) Then eveyone can change their details as and when they visit their gyane.. haa.. No need 1 person to keep updating the info too.. I guess its pretty conveient for we all.. =)

beebeemer, no issue for me.. haa.. meat fish all ok.. =D

micteo, yaya... haa.. finally... but i thk 2nd trimester starts from 13 weeks leh.. haa.. =D But i not gonna annouce it in fb.. Cuz i wanna be my fren sister for her wwedding.. my bestie.. she wouldn't let me be her sister if i am preggy.. But her wedding is in dec.. by then 19 weeks le.. So i guess its already very stable.. some more sister oso not so harsh de lo.. ha.a.. =D

So excited... TOMORROW!! keke.. =D

Re:consipation,
Random abit.. haa.. For those who have problem going toilet ot do big buz!! Eat banana and papaya.. haa.. Very fast got feeling de liao lo.. I usually feel i need to do big buz but some how cant come out den i eat papaya.. haa.. e feeling sure very fast come de.. Like within 15mins.. haa.. So if u gals have tis problem eat more..

As for banana my father told me tat time my cousin go china wif em and like 5days nv do any buz so he bought a banana for him.. haa.. He eat like within 15 mins go toilet and make a very big cake la.. some more my little cousin still say very smelly.. haa.. den my dad was like -_-''', ya la.. i need to stay inside e toilet and smell some more.. can u faster... haa.. =D

sunflower, i see... So excited for tml... keke... Anyway, when will u be going to do more test? dun worry ya... all our beanies will pass e oscar test de.. =D

Sunflower, of cos u will be worried. I would be too!! but are u sure u want to go for another scan? the scan can nv be 90% sure. amnio gives u a 99% chance to know if the baby has genetic problems or not. amnio has a 0.03% chance of miscarriage which is reasonable for a peace of mind for the rest of the pregnancy. I dunno.. for me if the 2nd scan also say high risk, i would still do an amnio before deciding what to do next..
happy.gif

Just my thoughts ya? don't keep the worries to urself.. come talk to us abt ur fears and worries and we will TRY to ease it.
happy.gif
think Babypom might be seeing Dr Ananda too for her detailed scan.

sunflower, i agree wif piggy leh... if 2nd test still give u same result, at e end of e day still need to go amnio so might as well go now? Like tat maybe can ssave some money? Dun need to spent twice.. But of cuz if ur 2nd scan is great den it will be good.. =D

Piggy, Vanilla... Hahah! Pai say... Think I too excited liao! Hahah! Anyway just happy tat the weeks are moving n babies are growing.. Hehe! I can't wait for mine to come! :p

micteo, haa.. i guess everyone cant wait la.. haa.. we these 1st time mummies lagi cant wait la.. muahahahahhaa... =D

Me too so excited... keke...

Anyway, u oso gonna be 12 weeks soon le ma.. in another few more days rite? haa.. =D Cuz i see ur edd and mine only 2 days apart.. keke.. =D

sunglower>> how accurate is the genetic scan? if the genetic scan is equally as good a reading as the amniocentesis then would either be okie?
i think money aside, sun u wanna buy a peace of mind ya? if it isnt too expensive, i am more kiasu and would do both.
i havent gone for my oscars, exactly a weeks time.really envy those who already have gotten positive results, at least you set your mind at rest and look forward to the detailed scan on 20th week.

piggy: i am not so high on fruits, very pro on carbs too. esp fried rice and horfun. haha and i love ice cream, i can have a mini magnum every alternate night. or this durian ice cream from valley point's ice cream gallery, i can down the whole takeaway box in a night!

sunflower, beebeemer oso like correct leh.. haa.. i not wind blow where i follow where kind ar.. keke.. =D i more straight forward.. everything only thk of 1 direction.. haa.. tats y always bump head against wall and BLEEDED!! haa.. So good to have so many advise from u gals.. haa.. Den i wun have to bleed so much again next time.. haa.. =D

beebeemer, wah.. ice cream every night ar... haa.. SONG LA!!! i long long once wanna eat ice cream oso muz beg and share it wif hubby.. he wouldn't let me eat too much ice cream.. apart from cold.. he said ice cream fattening.. haiz..

I miss Ben and Jerry starwberry cheesecake... =`( *drooling*

wah, all this talk of ice cream - just had some choc mint i/c along east coast rd at this place called 'a little ice cream kafe'- 'cafe' spelt with 'k', just happened to walk past after dinner and went in.. then realised they have 1 for 1 promotion every wed! so very shiok, hubby n i had a scoop each, only $3.50. hubby had the kaya toast flavour which was quite interesting too! I think for the one-for-one promo, it's worth it
happy.gif

Kayla, piggy- yep, very far apart hor? hmmm..not sure... but wouldn't want to just add in an appt just for adding in's sake... yes, the detailed scan will be done in the next appt, in 7 wks' time, and doc hasn't told me about the package yet... i wanted to change to be a private suite patient (under kk), cos my friend advised me to do so, but the nurse said it's better if i do so after the next appt, so shall heed her advice.

also bought the nestle yoghurt drink from sheng shiong today... aunty let me try like almost all the flavours! in the end i took passionfruit with orange, & apple with kiwi, yum! dunno why, i like more dairy stuff now... i guess my beanie's telling me what to eat! :p

Sorry to disturb... this might interest some of you on the go.
this is what you need to bring along with your baby!

For only $16!!! was $19.90 with FREE POSTAGE
Other designs available too. PM me for details

6247140.jpg

Ladies, as much as I hate to say it.. We gotta watch our diet... Esp our sugar intake!!! So eat in moderation!

I think recently hubby abit piss with me.. Cos everytime I ordered something I had a few mouth and I'm done don feel like eating anymore.. Haha! Poor him gotta down whatever leftover by me.. His face like very bo bian.. Think he's belly is gonna grow at the same rate as mine.. :p

Vanilla, ya our edd are just 2days apart! I saw u are with Dr Lawrence Ang... I was with him when I'm hving my #1! :D he do thing super chop one lor... Hahaha!

Rosegal, thanks.. Ya.. Super excited!! Lol

Micteo, ya la.. But I'm on a little budget constrain.. And so far he is private and consider e cheapest le.. I dun wanna go in KK as subsidize patient.. Everytime go doc not same de.. Haa..

Initially I wanna go dr Adrain almost same price as dr Ang but I really dun like his style.. Tho dr Ang chop chop but he still talks to me and answer my qns.. Dr Adrain is those kind u nv ask he nv say de.. Then aft tat when I ttc-ing I went to dr Ang to get clomid and I too run like his chop chop style and when I Peggy I wanna change Gynae de but hubby said I'd we go dr A L lim at tmc den everytime go scan oso mafan.. Den if got anything emergency(CHOY) from home to sembawang faster.. Den later peak gr or wat oso ham like siao..

So I agreed wif him but later I thk if really emergency(CHOY) oso go hospital de wat.. Lol.. Haa.... So ways e diff.. Haa.. He jus lay to drive me so far for every visit la.. I thk in myself la.. Oops.. Keke.. =P

Morning mummies,

Been a while since I posted. Quite busy with #1 cos he has been having diarrhea on n off. Dunno wats wrong with him. Seen PD before n he was ok. Now again diarrhea. His buttocks are so red n painful. Feels so heartpain.

Re: Oscar
I'm going for mine tmr. Hooray! Can see beanie again. Really excited. Hopefully the results are good as well.

Re: bananas
Just a reminder to those taking bananas, do not take the big n long Del Monte ones. Apparently they are very liang so it's no good. Can take the smaller ones.

Any mummies thinking if getting slings or carrier? I have a sling n a Bjorn carrier which I din really use at all. Condition still like brand new. If any of u interested let me know. I can sell it to u at a cheap price. Anyway I keep also no use cos I prefer using stroller. Dunno how to use sling n carrier that well.

Rosegal & vanilla,

my gynea is kkh senior k t Tan, I see her at private suite. Very experienced lady. I'M at 14 wks today! have passed Oscar test already, next visit is 12 Nov. Private suite is GD with lots of sitting area n free Milo drink machine. Unlike private clinics, finding a place to sit is already a challUange, those hubbies just doesn't auto give up seats to laDy patients who walks in. Hated that.

Vanilla,
guess what, I just checked the list and realised that we have the same EDD and same gynae hahaha...we may bump into each other at the clinic soon perhaps.
happy.gif
You staying in Sembawang too? Actually yeah I find him very chop chop but I think that's cos he is rather overwhelmed, he has soooo many patients! But I must say he is good at stitching, a few of my colleagues said it hurt for weeks after delivery, the pain went off for me within 1 week so very happy! He is actually very open to questions, and somehow we started talking about PSLE, and when he realised I am a teacher, he started chattering away and telling me about his kids studying in ACS lol. Main thing is that the clinic is near my place so it's really convenient, esp nearer to EDD when the visits get frequent.

micteo,
so you were with Dr Ang too hee... Yeah I guess won't bump into you on 10 Nov cos I will only be going in the afternoon. I told hubby I wanna go Suntec for porridge buffet first cos only feel like eating soupy/watery stuff keke. During my girl's first birthday, we had one with friends but at that time she still didn't know what's going on. Last year, she was sooo happy when we sang the birthday song for her, just both our family members. So next year will just be an intimate one at home with family members, I think it's more meaningful too. Yeah by then, we will be pretty heavy and preparing for a party can kill hahaha....
Has your girl gone to school? Mine started on playgroup early this year but teacher isn't good, pulled her out in May. Then enrolled her in GUG for 1.5 terms, but find the curriculum not exactly robust and not worth the premium fees. Moreover my girl managed to master her A-Z phonics after about 2 months so I decided to pull her out, don't waste money haha... And my MS is very bad, in the end hubby had to drive her to United Square alone and accompany her for her last few lessons, really troublesome. Next Jan, I am enrolling her in a 3-hour nursery class, now she is just idling at home everyday watching Doraemon lol.
happy.gif

welcome all new mummies!
happy.gif

Thanks Vanilla for compliing the information..

Xin: use desitin creamy.. quite good to soothe the diaper rash.. if u find that too harsh. can also use california bb calendula cream...

Sunflower: do whatever it takes to give urself a piece of mind
happy.gif

Yey.. kekekek. i'm 14 weeks!! :p
so funny coz.. first boy.. is the oldest in his thread.. second boy.. abt the 2nd youngest in his thread.. now this one.. gender undetermined yet.. (keep it that way).. one of the oldest.. ha..

littledotty: congrats on getting a Prince!

Ladies.. are u all keen to get a infant photoshoot with Kelly ah?
i arranged a group deal with her before.. then 10 mummies signed up.. and we have a more competitive price.. her link is also available in the biz thread..

6248149.jpg

Fun, tho I dun like his chop chop style but crystalline is right.. Cuz his patient really alot.. If he sun chop chop den jia lat.. Imagine I'm outside waiting inside talk n slowly.. Goin crazy le la.. Haaa

Another thing is tat he is highly recommended by my friend who have gave birth to 2 beautiful kids. And she is quite well to do kind and she nv go those really expensive gynaes so which Made me thk yay dr Ang is good ba.. Haaa

Craytalline, really!!! Haa.. U jus key in ur data? Cuz I can't fine any Same edd and dr ytd.. Haaa

I'm at e clinic now.. Waiti for dr Ang to come.. E nurse said need to wait for another 30-45mins for him to come in.. Haizzzz... So hungry... When's ur next visit? But I usually come in e noon time leh.. Haa..

Tat time when I go for my scan his son having psle la.. Den he keep talking on e phone wif his son and checking on how he did.. Lol.. Den I jus keep lying there with him holding e scanner on my tummy and talking to his son.. Lol.. But later he got apologies and tell his son he will call him later la.. I can understand.. If my kid I oso gan chiongz.. =D

Vanilla, Crystalline, ya I must say Dr Ang is a very experience gynea, he will inform you all the standard things you are suppose to noe, even with his chop chop style he still take time to listen to ur questions.. I'm quite okie with him except the amount of patients he have... Sometimes gotta wait very long esp if u visit him at his clinic, so this time round I prefer to hv a gynea tat is not so chop... Heee! I used to visit him at his "rented" clinic at TMC on Sat... Cos I stay at TPY, so Sunplaza bit far for me.

Jus finish my Gynae visit!! Drawn 3 tubes of blood.. But not full tube kind la.. Haa... Asked abt e delivery package le.. Abt 3.5k inclusive of hospitalization. He said ard 2.6k can be deducted from medisave.. So wat I saw was e cash portion.. Haa

Beanie is good!! 11 weeks 6 days as shown in e scan.. Beanie is 5.07cm!! Haa... Edd still e same 18 may!! Haa.. Doc say next scan can see gender Liao lo... Try to see la.. Haa.. Next visit 2 dec!! That's so long!! 4 weeks.. Haa..
happy.gif
if e blood test ok.. Next visit can take up e package Liao.. ;) Haa

Now goin tmc soon.. Going for my Oscar scan.. Haa.. Anyone now how long it will take? Forgot to ask doc.. I rmb got pple say 1hr?

morning mommies..

Didnt log in yday cos i was practically slping for 24hours. finally took my medication. so drowsy.

Now nursing a cold, and lucky yday bb was guai. but this morning, when shower, puke again. I had the revulting action of puking for about 10 times in a row! One of the highest number that hubby was so worried.

Vanilla,
I just saw the link to the excel sheet today, no time to logon for the past 2 days! So I just keyed in and PM you my details hee... You going TMC? Your first child? I went Mt A for my #1, happy with the environment and room size, can hop and jump around in the single ward haha... but the nurses there were super blur. I wanted to donate my baby's cord blood to Singapore Cord Blood Bank and brought the kit along. In the end the blur delivery ward nurses overlooked the kit and threw the cord blood away! So angry haiz... but other than that incident, it was very pleasant, nurses and lactation consultant were great. My hubby hates TMC cos of the parking and he doesn't like valet to handle his car, so I have to go Mt A. Anyway nearer to home also, in case of emergency hee... Paid $2k cash for assisted delivery with epidural at Mt A the last time round. If you are not taking single ward, I think TMC will be better, Dr Ang will give you free upgrade to 2 bedder when you pay for 4 bedder, but not the case at Mt A.
happy.gif

Crystalline, she's been bugging me to buy here Party Hats whenever we see one... Guess gotta arrange a small celebration for her no matter wat... She loves singing birthday songs! Haha! I withdrawn her from Playgroup 2mos ago, cos I've got a temp job offer... So now waiting to start her N1 next year..
happy.gif
haha! same lor... Idling at home and watch TV & DVDs everyday... Gotta start teaching her some basic stuff, if not she will become lazy.. Haha! We are also planning to send her to Lorna Whiston for their Speech & Drama class... Maybe u can consider it too
happy.gif
, most likely we will wait till next year after giving birth den sign up, cos I worry I don hv the energy to bring her back and forth when tummy gets bigger.. :p

Crystalline, ya.. De Ang mention tat we will be drying in a 2 bedded room.. He deliver in Mt A oso? Haa.. Ya.. Tis will e my first kid.. Delivery at tmc lo.. Haa...

Wun be staying in 1 bedded la.. Ha.. Too ex la.. Haa.. I I have e money den i will stay lo.. Haa.. But boh lui for tis luxury leh.. Haa.. Nvm.. Work harder den next one stay in 1 bedded.. Haa.. =D

Hi ladies,
i m also a may mtb
happy.gif
i m a sahm with 2 kids n #3 is due 25 may.
Its so exciting to see so many may mummies! We might end up seeing each other in hospital if we deliver at abt e same time
happy.gif

Back