(2012/04) Apr 2012

Thanks Angela, will take note of that.

Hi Cheryl.. i threw away the 1st feeding after dying hair, resume feeding after that. So far there isnt any problem..
happy.gif

Hi Angela, me and 5 of my friends gave birth to dragon boy. 1 coming nxt month and 2 more coming this Oct. Think nxt time we sure have hard time looking for school.

Ya.. Don't know if doing parent volunteer will help to get in a better school. But still have 6 yrs b4 we need to worry abt tt.. Now enjoy their childhood days..

I'm also taking 4mths leave. I'm freezing my bm in the amount my baby drink each time (100ml per pack) so that t won't have extra when defrosted.

I used to just freeze the bags upright but it took up too much space so now I freeze them lying down flat so that I can pack more into my freezer.

Kexie,
How come hair start dropping 5 mths? Our hair or Bb hair? Haha

Anyway I went bishan infant care n both have vacancies for sept entry. Too bad my hubby doesn't like so getting maid. Headache. N really now alot of dragon boys. Wonder is it the air or something around us. Where's all the girls gone to?!?!??

I'm prob taking unpaid leave after my 4mths cuz no time to train my maid n my Mil is cannot make it also cannot. Haii. So no choice.

Btw today's my Bb first time out in a beco. Cried b upset but after awhile he settled down n slept throughout. I bought washing machine, went kiddy palace n ntuc. He only fussed!
Can try again and we can arrange mummy meetings! Would be good to get out and about and away from my mil to somewhere sane!

Hi Reborn
Have got too many milk bags at the moment. I was overly eager. Went ahead and bought 6 boxes when I was still pregnant. Now realize still got a lot left.
Will sure look for you if I need more or refer my friends who want to buy.

Hi Angela,
I'm trying very hard to squeeze space for my bm everyday. There is no space in my home for another fridge leh. Headache...

Jellio

I have space but feel dumb to buy another fridge just to store my EBM. Really regretted not buying a bigger fridge previously. Now waiting for my mom to spare me space in her fridge to store my EBM.

Any mummies here enrolled for Gymboree? Any reviews or comments?

I am so envy!!! I doubt I can have a freezer full of Ebm. Maybe just enough to last 1 week if i stop
Pumping. Recently my supply dropped, perhaps due to stress from going back to work. Now im more depressed.

Kathy, saw your reply too late. I threw away 150ml of milk. Haiz but I guess better be safe.

Lovexuan,
thanks for remembering me. Ya long time didnt come here cos occupied with baby and stuffs. Stressful until my supply drop. Now just enough for bb no need to pump every 3 hrs alrdy...How are you coping? Still going out everyday? I salute you. I go out with bb with my mum help still feel exhausted.

Im taking only 10 weeks leave, coy no resources. Super sian thinking of coming back to work n leave bb with MIL

Cheryl

Don't stress yourself out too much. Just remember that at least bb has BM to drink is better than none.. It's great that you have at least 1 week supply stored..

Monica - u don't accept pm, please pm me.

Desperatemum - never see u for so long. Most ppl already gone to fb to chat instead of here.

Cheryl, don't be too stressed. Actually I dun have a lot of supply also. I'm still pumping 7-8 times a day to get some extra to stock up for baby. My freezer is full becos my MIL likes to pack it full with frozen meat
sad.gif
I'm so scared whenever I hear my MIL want to go market. YTD I just pack some of the meat secretly and ask my hubby send to my mum's place. Hehehe.

Hi ladies,

I'm from the Nov forum. Would like to ask if you have any good confinement lady to recommend?
Due to some issue, my mom is not able to help me. Need to look for one CL asap.
Please PM me.
( Expected EDD 28th Nov 2012)

Thanks.

hm.. how to increase milk supply? mine dropped so much... does drinking the organic tea help? i have been taking fenugreek regularly for a month already... but now like no effect le...

Baby dragon
How are you, ya long time nv come here. I personally prefer to chat here than FB...

I wish i can take no pay leave for few more mths, heart pain to leave bb now..

I'm still here too!! =) I'm gg back to work 20 aug, but already missing my baby just thinking about being away from him..

Shuhui,

I use Lansinoh milkbags and although it says 6oz i.e. 180mls, I can fill up to 10oz, 300mls with still quite a lot of air-space at the top!!
Make sure you remove the "air" trapped at the top so keep milk fresh.

Angela,
With #1 I also used to use the separate freezer compartment of my fridge but then again, i took no pay leave until 7 months, so only started to pump 2 weeks bfore going back to work.
Still managed to feed #1 until 12 months with daily pumping at work.
I will supply some frozen and some "freshly-pumped" milk to her infant care everyday.
This time I invested in a deep freezer and started storing a month back coz taking the 4 mths only...

Hello mummies,
Anyone wanna meet up sometime this week or next?
and also wondering how to join the Facebook group?? Can add me? [email protected]

Reborn, if u can meet I can get some milk bags from you to try too.
happy.gif
easy to pass you $$.

Any mummies interested to meet in the north (Amk) or central?

Aprilbaby, how to add the April mummy's grp on fb? No wonder this plc getting more quiet too!
happy.gif

Reborn u gt 4?!? congrats n really must b shiong for u. I wonder how u do it.. Hero!

Jellio
I'm also very scared when my mil wants to do marketing for us. Always buy a lot n fill up the fridge..

Minmin
I'm in AMK, we can meet up.. See if anyone who's living near wants to meet up..

Aprilbaby
How to add in the gp? Seems like 'gatecrashing' if we were to join, cos after all you mention tt it's FB mummies.

Angela - don't worry, the more the merrier. Not all fb mums have met each other. So jus join if u can make it, still we belong to the same group, apr babies
happy.gif

Hey mummies here, add mi in e FB if u can
happy.gif
at [email protected]

I'm currently at wdl. Gg to town seems like a challenge. Wonder hw u mummies able to do it. Any ropes to share ? I have always wanted to bring my gal out alone but scare coz fear tat dunnoe whether can cope not...

Angela, yea I understand what you mean. Sure thing We can try meet at amk or j8 too. What about Friday or Monday?

Bbliss, ok for u to meet at amk or j8? We can all try nearer places as town alone for me may be quite challenging too.

Baby dragon, how do we join the fb grp? Seems like many mummies here not in that group too. N can miss alot of outings too. Thurs aftern I won't be able to go as gotta wait for a washing machine to come. Really sad can't join u guys..
sad.gif

I'm ok with Mon, where shall we meet?

Bbliss, Minmin and lilcactus

I've added u in fb, not sure if it's the correct one though. Name is Qiuping Tan Angela.

Minmin

I think it has to do with the privacy settings tt's why u can't find me. Maybe can see if the administrator comes in and add us in the gp..

B@by
I can't make it this thurs too..

Hello mummies, saw ur in fb le.
Good to meet at amk or bishan no prob. Which one less ppl n good place to sing song talk long?
Hee.

Monday lunch??

Aprilbaby,

The deep freezer u are referring to is those chest freezer? I saw at best denki, there's those fridge like freezer by fisher n paykel..

Cheap n good brand for chest freezer is Farfella.. Fisher n Paykel is way too ex. Can look through forums for mummies selling theirs too
happy.gif

Increase BM supply: try gongcha earl grey milk tea! Works for me.. Hehe!

Angela,
yes i bought a second hand chest freezer. Mine is home tech brand. Bought from want to sell section here for $180 for a 3month old with warranty.

Maybe i can also meet you girls next Monday
happy.gif

Back