(2012/03) Mar 2012

Hi, great to see everyone here. Like to check with you if any of you have already packed e "Go" bag? I have got most of the items ready tho havent really pack inside e bag, but not v sure abt nursing bras actually, cos how we determined e size? >.< i tot size might increase further after deliver?

Btw, my EDD is between 4th-11th March @ TMC, still deciding e C-sect date

Hi jac,
I have emailed you one contact. Not that sure about that contact. If it is not the right one let me know.

Tethysea, somehow my message box in this forum got access problem. I will check again later. ;)

Pat, liked chomp said I bought in watson too. Very soft one. I don't use tooth paste yet.

Shiko, I haven't packed. But start buying nursing wear and pad ... Start washing baby clothes.. Very slow though. I am thinking to buy milk warmer. Any recommendation? Do I need sterilizer? My last one I didn't buy those two. As I don't breastfeed and ya or should say very short time. Dont have milk or I used the wrong way....

Baby fair is coming. Not sure got bargains there?

Chomp, I was in this group before. But missing in action for a log time as I was quite busy.

Hey bunny, Wow so close. Maybe I see you in hospital. But we only stay there two nights. I heard sometimes you can't get single room. What if you cant get? They will downgrade you to two bedder and you still pay single rate?

Carice, yeah I PM you before for FB. ;) I will pM you again.

anewmummy, if don't hv single rm &amp; they can only put me in double bed, then i think the charges wld be based on double bed unless i switch rm in between when they hv single rm halfway thru my stay. i'll be staying for 3 nights since mine is c-sect.

Hello!

There's a baby fair next week but not much info on it. Think it's those small scale de.

The BabyCare Festival de has more (end of the month by Mother &amp; Baby Magazine i think)
The promos they have are uploaded here :
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.314937841881132.69563.136281856413399&amp;type=1

Nursing bras.. I bought those expandable ones and based on my current size. Best is to go to the shop and try them out or get the ppl to help you measure/give advice
happy.gif

Good to know bunny. I will have maternity tour early March and I shall see the bed types. :D (everything last minute ha)

Thanks Gina for the link. It doesn't seem attractive to me. I went to Takashimaya yesterday there is Thomas &amp; Friends toys sale. I actually went to check up the milk warmer. Pigeon one is selling at 75 dollars. Haven't decided though.

My 2 years old still stick to pacifier, I wonder if I should stop. It will definitely make him sad. We are still co-sleep. Now especially if I make him sad he might feel it's because of newborn coming.

<font color="000080">anewmummy >> Wah you really last minute leh, march then you go on tour. Hahahaha. First one was not delivered at Mt A?

Gina >> Yar I can't find any info on the fair this weekend... bit annoying. Any idea who's the organiser? I know the Babycare fair is mediacorp/mother &amp; baby mag.</font>

Any mummy ordered from Milky Way? I ordered few days ago and paid. So far no respond or email from them except auto generated email. Is this online shop still functioning? Tried to call their hotline but Singtel voice each time.

Anewmummy,
No wonder your nick seem familiar to me.

March then go hostipal tour? I thought usually 2nd one pop earlier?
But anyway mine is 2nd one but still haven prepare baby stuff and hostipal bag yet. Hehe. Lazy mummy.

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- Tiny Love Musical Mobile $65
- 3 tins of Similac Mum (exp Oct'13), $12 each (*$30 if taking all 3 tins)
- 2 tins of NAN 2 (exp Oct'12) $10 each
- 1 tin of Gain IQ (exp May'12) $10
- 2 btl Gerber puffs (strawberry apple and peach, exp Sep'12) $7
- Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder &amp; Wrist Rattle Set @ $10
- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350

Kindly PM me if keen/ for pics, thanks!
happy.gif

<font color="000080">anewmummy >> I ordered from them before, but that was in Dec. They have a booth at one of the upcoming baby fairs, so they are definitely still around. Maybe busy w the fair preparations?</font>

anewmummy, i went for the hospital tour end of last yr. anyway, i already decided on mt a when i went for tour, went for fun, haha...

any mummy going to the bb fair this fri? i'll be going for both, this &amp; next fri, in case, the sellers for both are different &amp; i don't want to miss those that i'm interested since i still hv some stuff to buy.

Patricia: My son is now 16 mths old and Im using the toothbrush from pigeon. Very soft n small. he is learning to hold on to he brush and brush his teeth himself now.

I also do not hve any confinement lady this time. I had a horrendeous experience with my CL the last preg... So now I relying on my MIL..

Anewmummy: I opted for single room the last time round, but it was all full, so they upgraded me to the premium suites. I had to pay the full price for the suites though...

nursing Bras: I did not increase in size from my late preg till I gave birth. so the bras that I bought durin last trim fits nicely. However, it will get tight when i get engorgement. Heh!

hi hi.. its been a while.. any mommy here pop already?

I'm going 38weeks in a couple of days and still waiting. wait until very sian

Dun tell me Dragon means DRAG-ON wor.. drag until 40weeks then give birth. lol.

hi, so can post here to chat or go fb? i add my name long ago in the list, but havent come in here to chat with you mummies for a long time.

Hi janjan, my 1st preg drags for 1 week, and I suspect this 2nd preg is the same, so even though edd is 28 mar, i think will become apr.

My elder gal, 17mths old just down with viral fever since last thurs, and now fever is still there, and add in flu n cough now. So sad, has been on leave this few days to jiaga her. sigh...when will it go away.

Lilxuan funny is my bra size still the same throughout pregnancy. Well sometimes it is tight but I ignore it. Is this why I dont have milk? My first pregnancy I have no milk. Breast size small too.

Milky way still no reply! I have paid.
sad.gif
whats wrong with them?!

Janjan wow counting down?! Can MSN me to chat la

Bunny I don't think I will go to the fair. Not much there I think...

Tracy fever then need to take care a week ahhh usually last 3-4 days fever... Liked that dee. Sleepless night too.. Sigh

My son two years old. Still not filling all the teeth. Now start popping up a few...

Hi Mummies,

My EDD is 8 March, but gynae said may be sooner, like end of Feb.

Just last week, my son's movement in my tummy slowed down. Gynae checked and said bb not much space, may have to induce.

Anyways, can share how this is done?
Heard its more painful?

Thanks in adv!

anewmummy, can pm me your msn?

Joeles, I dunno if this is the standard procedure. When I had my girl, I was induced due to high blood pressure and my mucus plug came off. We check in the delivery suite the nurse will prepare u. Then check for dilation and insert a pill to induce contractions. The contractions usually start one hour later. in my case, really zhun zhun one hour later i felt pain. then they will keep checking dilation and monitor contractions on the CTG lor.

I know another type of induce is they put u on drip.. so erm... dunno how to advice u also.

so nobody pop yet ah?

Tracey, what do you mean we cannot post here meh? i thought this forum page is free for all?

<font color="000080">anewmummy >> Lost weight never mind what. As long as baby put on weight!

janjan >> heh heh, your bb stay in the "hotel" stay until too shuang already... :p</font>

Joeles, my EDD same as yours... but my gynae was telling me that i m due anytime... coz i can feel the hardening frequently...

But i m telling myself not to be so stressed up coz it will cause me to give birth soon.... especially alot of my stuff has not been done for the baby... I also tell my baby not to come out till after 38 weeks...

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- BN Playskool busy balls patterns &amp; colours $15
- BN Pigeon breastmilk storage bottles (3pcs) $10
- BN Pigeon S sized teat (standard neck) $2.50
- BN Pigeon M sized teat (wide neck) $3.00
- BN Nuk Anti colic wide neck teat 1 0-6m $5
- Tiny Love Musical Mobile $65
- 2 tins of NAN 2 400g (exp Oct'12) $10 each
- 2 tins of Similac 400g (exp May'12) $10 each
- 2 btl Gerber puffs (strawberry apple and peach, exp Sep'12) $7
- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350
- Avent refill 10 cups (240ml) $18

Kindly PM me if keen/ for pics, thanks!
happy.gif

my EDD is 27 Mar... I am feeling the strain everyday, and now my left foot is sweeling like an elephant an im limping to work everyday.... cos its very painful!

And every time i turn my body, I need to do it slowly, cos its also painful! its like all my muscles are giving way. lol

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interrupt..

I am from Feb12 thread, would like to sell away a Medela Freestyle pump which I have only used for 2 days and as I still prefer to use the Ameda pump.

The Medela Freestyle pump is a US Set. The storage bag and bottles are brand new, handsfree accessories kits are also brand new. Here is the link to the picture and info:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/6672332.html?1329355747#POST15880056

Pls feel free to PM me if interested. Thanks.

<font color="000080"> lilxuan >> Me too! Every night turning in bed has become such an upper-body workout, lol.

I seriously cannot wait for baby to come out. At first never thought I'd feel this way cos feeling so unprepared, so many things haven't do. But recently some friends keep telling me scary stories about umbilical cord accident, etc, now I feel so paranoid. Baby move too much I worry, don't move very much also I worry. </font>

hi mummies... same as patricia, i am also a silent reader of this forum.. it's very comforting to know that there are mummies out there who are experiencing the same feelings.. so thanks to all here for posting
happy.gif

Sorry to disturb, I'm a Dec'11/Jan'12 mummy.

I have a new, unopened tin of s26 FM for mums who want to standby FM in first month. My bb no longer drinks it but I've bot 1 tin too many.

This is the same FM that KKH uses for our bbs born there. Facilitates smooth transition for your bb fr hospital to home.

It expires in June 2013, sold at NTUC for $40++, I'm willing to let it go at $30 if collection below my block at Bishan St 22, or $35 at Bishan MRT.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi Mummies,

I would like to let go my medela freestyle breast pump set. Kindly pm me if you are keen. Condition is good and local warranty untill oct 2012.

Thank you
happy.gif

janjan16, no, i dont mean cannot post here, I read above that you all post on fb instead cos too many spamming in this forum.

sigh...when will my bb be cured from viral fever, is 8th day already, and the fever still comes back.

how old is your bb tracey?

packing of bags: i have not packed mine this time round. But the last time, i included 1 sleeping gown, which was not enough as i stained my gown on thefirst night in hospital! lol
also one pack of sanitory pads. I love their netted underwear though, feeling very secure with tat! but they only provide one i think. also the clothes to wear home... i also brough my bb clothes cos i wan him to wear pretty new clothes home! And of cos if you are not used to using their toiletries, you may wanna bring your own.

Tracy 8 days really long. Did you being her to see pd? What virus is that? Did her skin got rashes?

I haven't packed hospital bag too. Slowly la

No one pops yet right?

Yes ... When I stand from long sit I feel pain...

I am 35 weeks now.

If we all can meet and take gorgeous belly photo together will be nice haha

A few mummies had popped already...

Tracey, will end soon... no worries... MY gal whenever she has fever, she needs at least 1 week to recover.

<font color="000080"> anewmummy >> I just signed to store with Stemcord. Initially I wanted to donate, but my husband said just store as insurance. *shrugs*</font>

I donated my #1's cord blood to national cord blood bank. Intending to do the same for #2. No spare cash for private banking :p

Hi mayelynn,

When is your due date?I'm also delivering at TMC. My due date is 15th March.

anewmummy,
I'm not storing the cord blood, hubby still deciding weather to donate it.

Lilxuan. Yes their netted underwear v comfy. I bought 5 fr the hospital when i was discharged. And wore n wash for a few weeks. U can do that too. Request for it. One is abt 5 bucks. But that was 4 yrs ago , not sure now how much.

Chomp. My due is on 20th...

Gina. Thanks for e link!

Tracey, I am not in the FB group :D Actually I think this thread should still be free for all... FB group is just a seperate one for those who already joined the group moons ago ba...

tethysea, u signed up with stemcord also ah? i signed up in Nov 2011... too bad. else u can put in my NRIC and we can both get discount for one year's 'storage charge'

Eh, wht netted underwear? from which hospital? Can we find outside?

<font color="000080">janjan >> Oh, aiyah I didn't think to ask around cos I didn't know referral have discount until I was signing the form... sorry sorry. </font>

Hihi mummies, how are all of u? It's our final last stage. Going to give birth pretty soon. Should be counting down rite?
Just to check if anyone signed up for cordlife?? Have you pack ur bag?

My Gynae just old me last week that i must be prepared anytime to give birth. Due date change from 08 mar to 01 mar... But I am still working... Damn sian... Got o rush to clear all my work by next week. Just in case my bb wants o be out early.

Anyone has remedy to do full breast feeding?? Should I bring my pump to the hospital?

Janjan, the netted underwear... i dun seem to be able to find it in Sg. I managed to buy it during my Oct'11 HK trip.

April >> my gynae gave me a list of what to pack for e bag, breast pump is 1 of e items, so guess it'll be better to bring along too, wish u all e best! =)

Back