(2012/03) Mar 2012

it will be good for 1st time mommies to go for such classes even tho might not totally be in use but u will be mentally prepared. i din go for such class last time coz hb no time to go with me so i just see how my aunt bath for my girl then i just do it..

Michelle - i always tot u give birth at tmc as u keep saying tmc no good n u like know tmc inside out. so u give birth ur princess in mt a......... LOL

twins, my house also small..n my girl got alot of thing i also don't have much space for bb's things.

DYM i stay TMC when i got #1 inside me food posioning... so end up i chose to give birth #1 at MA... cause TMC let me regard to stay there...

jac85: that one.. yar.. i think i will go for it.. Mrs Wong Boi Boi's class.. very popular..

twins_happiness: the course is sign up after 5 mths.. once weekly i think.

wenwen: maybe just can't find the correct sleeping position. I have that for a couple of weeks.. Have to force myself.. keep my eyes shut..

yes, ask ur hubbies to accompany for class. Else will feel very lonely one, most pple will have their hubbies with them, and will do exercise together one. Plus is fun to see the hubbies learning how to do cloth diaper or feed bb. She will gather them to practice. V fun!

hey yo ladies, u all talking about the antenal class?? I intend to go for the one at Mt A, think start at week 20 like that...
this week going for the Mt A tour and will find out more... hope to see u gals there for the class.... yes i think my Hb will join me for the class.. more fun.

actually i compare the classes tat Mrs Wong hv & Mt A hv... Mrs Wong class seem like teaching more of coz the price is high also.

behappie>> i take the Gong Chai with grass jelly?? i love it... but since i preggy, i stopped taking it le... my gf told me too cooling especially with the grass jelly... miss it so much...

J>> i am waiting for 5.30 to knock off too... today nothing much at work, vendor still debugging on the module so i just see see cant do my testing. wanna knock off on time today...

For e Chinese medicated oil, cannot use coz they contained something harmful to e pregnant ladies. So best nt to use it.

Ya, need to take a short break before giving birth to #2. I think I will need at least another 2 years b4 I can travel w e whole family!

juniorme: Dun take grass jelly ah... really cooling.. i took the white pearl jelly.. taste more crunchy than the black pearls.

hi ladies, i will be signing up the course with my hubby by Mrs Wong, intending to sign up when i go for my detail scan on the 20th week (since can only booked then). fyi, if u have the intention to give birth at tmc, u might wish to sign up for the "FBI" programme. heard from my friend that there will be 10% of total hospital bill and discount for scan and course by tmc. i havent really check with tmc yet but will be asking them during my next visit at tmc.

also i'm be going for the hospital tour on the day of my scan too though i have been there when my sis gave birth but just wanna see how their 1 beded room look like coz my hub will be staying with me. want to see if the room is big anot.. LOL

hmm i have big business almost everyday but is doesn't look normal to me coz it is those "muddy" type although not LS. checked with my gynae but he said is fine.. i eat fruits during afternoon teabreak n b4 i go to bed at night. not sure if it help but u gals can give a try. more intake n variety of fruits
happy.gif

Hi moms,
I hv a few items for sale/give away. Please sms me at 91558725 if you are interested.
1) medela swing breast pump bought 14/8/2011 (warranty till aug 2012), selling at $250. Used barely a mth as i hv not enough milk supply.
2) my breastfriend pillow $40 (almost new, used a few times only as boy is a premature and refuse to latch on)
3) medela washable breast pads, very new and good condition $10
4) 2x 3ml avent nipple cream samples FOC
5) 30ml palmer's nipple cream FOC

Kelly_G
Yes I rem doing the 4d scan in his clinic ;) u?

Dono y I got no appetite for dinner ;/
Feel so tired...

Zelda : Del monte .... i buy big bottle but dont one shot drink all la .... this few days i drink and eat fruits also never go regularly but at least ... not so hard ...still manageable ....

twins_happiness: Can't find the cost of the course.. paiseh.. but i remember is $200+. Like hl_milk20 mentioned, there is discount if you have the card.

Del Monte prune juice dun drink too much. Worry it will make u Lau Sai if you drink too much. I will drink a small cup in the morning after breakfast. Let bowels react.

JuniorMe: BB the movement feels like butterfly fluttering in your tummy. Usually will feel it at night.

wenwen: Your headache must b v bad till it makes u puke 4x!

J: Ya some of my frens' gynae is Dr Ho. They said his skills v good ie fast recovery.

HL_milk: TMC rooms (even the 1 bedder one) are quite small.

SarahK: Nata de coco ok I think. I have been eating the nata de coco yoghurt everyday.

Twins : that y i tell zelda not to drink all .... i drink as and when i like but not everyday ... dont really like it either ....

Twins & Carice: Del Monte prune juice I think it's the best amongst all brands hor. Can drink like that ie don't need to dilute with water? Lau sai is good... just now i did my Big Business & got blood on toilet paper. Yicks!

You guys sleep already? I can't sleep. Normally I sleep around 11pm. Today, my husband still in the office. I can't fall asleep without him. So annoying the Japanese company. They r crazy

Sarah, if u notice some of e labels on those oil will say unsuitable for pregnant ladies or to ask u to consult e doctor first b4 using.

Mabel: managed to sleep well last night? I'm on leave today but I wake up early to make egg mayo sandwich for Hubby bring to work. Talk about Hubby not there with us at night, I can imagine my Hubby go reservist next January. Most likely my tummy will be very very big then. Hope he can nightsout ba, or else cramp also nobody help.

Good morning ladies ....

mabel : for me i do sleep well but i have to wait up at least two time in between to go toilet ...if i wake up one time ... then the moment i wake up ... already full tank liao ....

mabel cherry - i work in jap company too! =x i have colleagues working v late but some go home v early. Japanese love loyalty! Hehehe..

I always sleep 11+ but eversince i preg, i sleep as early as 9pm. i sleep earlier than my girl. Normally, i dun see my hubby at home as he works retail hours. Lucky Govt dunwan him to reservist. So far, no one call or send him letter for reservist.

Dym: lucky u. Yr Hubby need not go reservist. My Hubby got 2 more cycles to go. Every year, they will take my Hubby away for at least 2weeks. Then I hv to find my own entertainment after work. Now with bbs, I'm lazy to go shopping alone.

Morning ... didn't come in for few days and I'm lost. :p

RE: Prune juice
Can try Bideford brand too. I like it cos not so "siap siap".

I doubt I can make it for the gathering cos my hb has got classes on Fridays unless I can get someone to help with the kids.

Twins,
don't worry about space, you'll manage to squeeeeeeze out some. :p
We used to stay in a 4rm flat (with 1 bedroom hacked so left with 2 bedrooms) and we had 2 cots, 2 yaolans, 2 bouncers, 2 walkers (like bumper cars), 2 highchairs, basically 2 of everything and we could still walk around, haha!!

Twin happiness - ya cos of this, he is getting fatter! u see his tummy, u can faint. he is those slim type but with the tummy protruding.......*faint*

michelle - good! my hubby always HL to frenz telling him he doesnt know whats reservist.. bth him..

DYM : dont know is good or not good.... haha... people keep funny why my hubby no need.... even neighbour ask me.... how haiz cause he also dont want to reservist......

morning mummies, woke up feeling quite energetic but after the packed train ride i'm feeling sleepy again.. hehe.. Woke up with a painful right shoulder.. whenever i burp i will feel a painful pull..
sad.gif

mummies, jiayou once your hubby ORD liao den he no need go back le. like my hubby just ORD in April..

Back