(2012/03) Mar 2012

Pinky: Actually anytime, up to you. Last time when I had #1, I had the hospital tour during wk 20... did the detailed scan, then register at Parentcraft in TMC for the prenatal course ie. do everything together & save 1 trip ;p

Daisy & zelda: thks, actually i still thinking of getting some of the stuff during the baby & motherhood fair. seem like i will hv to wait till last stage of my preg le.

michelle : ok next time i shall give up my seat .... cause i feel bad if i c other pp need more than me ...at the same time i need it too ...

Carice but if u tire then no choice u sit lor... i the person feel shy de... no one give up to her so i give up lor...but i think that pregnant woman also clever la... purposely say out loudly that i also need the seat cause i pregnant too... then i say cause hers is bigger than mine so i let her sit.... i think this the reason make people give up seat to her ba.,... end up both of us able to seat.... haha...

jac - u can get some during the expo fair also , i just dont wan to get first cos my place is small , no place to put if i buy early ..

daisy: oic... actually i still thinking shld get bring the expo fair anot as isit too early to get some of the stuff.

jac got two fair one is oct one is nov... if u want then buy at nov... next yr if not wrong mar will have one... every yr mar got baby fair de... but by the time maybe u lazy to go there liao.....

for mummy who intend to go for hospital tour services. i manage to get the information for 2 hospital.

Hospital: Mt Alvernia
Tel: 6347 6788
Day & Time: Mon - Wed:2.30pm Sat: 10am / 12pm

Hospital: Gleneagles
Tel: 6470 5610 / 5615
Day & Time: Mon, Wed & Fri: 3pm Tue: 12pm Sat: 11am

* CALL TO MAKE APPT FOR THE TOUR!

weather v nice to sleep in!

*yawnz*

I still need to work. this friday got exam but cant get anything in. whenever i wanted to get things done, there will always be a barrier hindering me! stressed until i got insomnia.. mrt downline construction just outside my house going on 24/7. lift upgrading going on. even take leave stay at home oso cant rest.

michelle: so tat mean either oct or nov i need to get some of the stuff le as mar is all mummy here due mth... hehe

but normally which fair had more choice to choose. Baby Fair or Motherhood Fair?

jac - get those which is more needy like pampers , wet wipes all this if they having offer .. wont be early , some frens of mine will get when there's cheap offer to save money lol ..

jac : MA cannot be monday to wed de.... should be monday to fri.... for those go hospital tour... MA more free goodies to take when u go there for tour.... hee hee... even free drink on the cafe also have.... ><v

Pinky : cause i now bf with my princess n feel more tiring lei... asking who still bf n pregnant lor.... wanna ask advise from them lor...

jac,

We can just call &amp; make appointment with them will do? will they ask how many weeks we are &amp; to go only after a certain wk? How act those prenatal classes?

Daisy: okok i will take note &amp; c wat can get mayb milk bottle, sterilizer, breast pump &amp; etc coz doing research nw it cost quite ex.

mich: i just called, the cust svc say Mon - Wed.

pinky: Baby fair at expo hall 5B on 21 to 23 Oct ( Fri &amp; Sat ) 11-9pm ( Sun ) 11-8pm

Parenthood fair at expo hall 5B on 11 - 13 Nov ( Fri - Sun) 11-9pm

pinky: yes yes juz call and tell them when u wan to cum and they will tell u if available. I did ask hw many wk can cum for the tour they say better to check with gynea. As for prenatal classes i didnt ask.

jac : nov will have more brand.... as under motherhood de... only nov got free goodies for those mtb..... depand what brand u want also.... i will go oct for my princess sleep wear cause a set only $6 that time i only buy 2set cause see cheap dont know qulity good or not...now know liao sure buy more..... cause she not enough sleep wear..... but will go nov cause lots of brand offer ma....

BB
Yes i jus got to know im preg... Realized how come my tummy gt so big.. N i think y so long nv have my menses... Went to buy testkit.. Tested positive... But color v faded n i bought another kit to test again... Positive again... Den went to gp clinic, told doc I jus tested positive on the testkit... Den doc used v scan and he shocked me when he WOW! Baby so big already... Then I turn to look at the screen.. Wow baby legs n hands formed... ;) then doc use normal scan on tummy and told me I'm in 12w5d...
I fixed Appt to c my gynae a week later and gynae advised me to go for oscars and said I gg 30yrs old mayb will have risk and I jus in time to go before 13w6d...
My gynae clinic jus called me to inform me my Oscar result low risk..

I also think now abit too early to source for bb stuffs... But later stage sure v tired...

Yawnz~

michelle: yes yes i hv fb. i'm in the group also, actually thinking to go on both the fair anot as i scare waste of trip go le but get nth bck... hahah

haha wont de.... u write down the list what u want.... baby fair i not able to find out what they have de... motherhood might able to find out but is later part..... so if i got detail what they have i will post at fb de..... ok....

J,
wow ... you must have an easy 1st tri to be totally unaware of the pregnancy.
happy.gif

I don't think I'm getting anything so soon too. Anyway nothing much to get except for maybe bathing lotion/shampoo, a steriliser and some milk bottles. (still thinking if want get any)

Will probably wait till Dec to see if there's any Robinson, John Little or whatever sale. :p

BB,
i've bought fr bestbuy last month (before I kno BP). But considering they are reputable store, so i'll still buy from them. i worry there might have fake product.
it's 100ml, got a sticker import by dealer of clarin singapore and the address.

hi all,
which one got better deal for bb stuff : parenthood fair or year end sales?
i'm 1st time mum, so have to buy quite a lot of stuff

jac,
Dec should be still ok. I remember I also got most of my stuffs in Dec last time when my EDD was also in Mar.
happy.gif

Esther3r,
oh, so it's 100ml too. I'm abit skeptical about this BP too cos prices seem kind of cheap but I noticed it had been around for some time and many people buy other products from the "shop" too.

Esth3r,
welcome ... but think this is not a comprehensive list too cos there are things like nappy rash cream missing from the list. :D

BB: thks thks... mayb will get bit by bit of item, as 1st time mummy so excited plus nervous dun wan to miss out too much stuff. btw, thks for sharing the list with us. mayb we can discuss wat are stuff tat miss out den we can add on to the list.
happy.gif

jac : cause if i remember read my email then i will know de... cause motherhood got my email address.. so sometime i will know what they have... only baby fair i dont know.... under motherhood de i will know....

hi, im new here and 1st time mummy and currently around 14wks preggie (mar bb). My NT scan wasnt good and im going for my amino test on 11 oct...1st NT scan was did 2 wks ago, measurement was 5.35mm...went for another scan yesterday was reduced to 3.4mm...i hope is a good sign. I cant wait for the test n result to come..im currently so bad bad mood
sad.gif

Hi mummies

Can I check whether 2nd trimester u gals still go toilet often at night? For mi, I din go toilet at night at all but I still wake up Coz I feel so hungry. Don know is it normal?

Btw I realized the cheong Choon price seem cheaper than those Dept store one, nt sure for fair when do comparison will it b cheaper afterall?

Qin :for me i do go often ... wake up at least twice .... i think individual ba ..

sarah : welcome and hope everything will be ok for u ...relax and try not to think so much

qin : i wake up abt 4-5 time for toilet ba..... sometime i will feel hungry also... drink milo then go back to sleep lor.... no choice.... sometime even not able to sleep.....

I do feel my bladder is full but when I go toilet..only manage to pass out little sometimes... Is it normal? Forgot to ask my gynae yesterday though.
Anyone having lower abdomen pain? I was having terrible cramps that y went to see my gynae and was given dydrogesterone and was asked to stop doing hsewrk and more rest.

<font color="000080">Sarah >> Welcome! My NT scan results also not so good... I read that sometimes it's because the bb heart not functioning efficiently yet but as the bb grows and stabilises will get better. Don't worry k? My amnio on 8th Oct. We hold hand and cross fingers together ;)</font>

Hi 
I m stopping breast feeding and selling my breast pump.
Philips Avent Twin Electronic Breast Pump 
Local set with warranty till Mar 2013

Include manual pump conversion kit
Cd on guide to breast feeding
Bag for the pump including ice packsx4 n insulator bagsx2
A set of nipple protectors
Honey color 260ml avent bottle x2 used only to contain milk when pumping. Bpa free 
Honey color 125ml avent bottle x2 inclusive of teats. Brand new bpa free 
Translucent 125ml avent bottle x 1 inclusive of teats. Brand new. 
2x avent pacifier 3-6 mths bpa free

Got it at $599. Willing to let go at $450 as it is still under warranty. Will provide receipt. Warranty can change for brand new set in case of breakdown. But it is very new.

Self collect at Bedok area. Pls pm me if keen. Tnx

Back