(2012/03) Mar 2012

hiya zelda, yup, im the one expecting triplets. hehe. was having very bad MS during first trimester and only the past week or so, that i felt better and started eating. how many weeks are you now?

If not I know town got one but ex so I don't go there..... Plus they only massage five month onwards de...... Not far take 941 reach there at 8 min lor..... If not sat go lor if really too far then it ok.....

I also feel quite itchy on breast area... And I had terrible stretchmarks during my 1st n 2nd pregnancy ;( hope this time round the stretchmarks not so serious..

phylee: I'm also 14 wks
happy.gif
So who's gg to help you when u deliver the bbs? My friend with triplets have 2 maids plus her mom permanently stay at her home. After she gave birth, she fell sick during her confinement and lost all her pregnancy weight within 1 mth. I guess not easy to take care of 3 bbs at 1 shot. That time she only have her mom & mom in-law to help her. After 2-3mths later, then she started to engage 2 maids as she banned her mom in-law to come to her house due to some conflict on how to take care of bb.

On prenatal massage, Rustic Nirvana has but I find the spa very hard sell. Before your package finish they will ask you to buy this & that. I'm scared of them liao & have stopped going even thou I still have post natal message package with them! I think if I go, I will spend more!

Daisy
My elder is 7yrs old nw... I think both if them trying to get my attention.. Even my dog also seeking my attention ;/

Michelle : i stay v far ... weekend i will try not come to the west .... maybe i ask my friend see she know anot ... i just need shoulder cause stiff neck

Any hardworking mummy apply stretch cream le ma ... i still haven start yet

Carice,
I hvn't start yet too. Waiting for my hb to come back with the Clarins from the airport. :p

Hello phylee,

How are you coping? Been eating well? Having 3 is really not easy. Becos my gynae told me that having 2 is double the synthoms of 1. Imagine u having 3...

This morning, I have difficulty breathing even I got a seat on the train. And I also "mao leng han", luckily, I keep breathing in long breath, then I felt better. My hubby was worried sick, he keep asking me to go doctor when I reach office. I wonder if any mummies experience this before?

Carice : I had ask gynea already those 12weeks onwards able feel baby movement or kicking is possible de.... Reason is womb might be very sensitive.....
Gynea ask me not to drink milk...... ><v

I easy fat cause of my hormone change....

Plus I gain 11.9kg omg again put on weight 2.4kg in 10days.....

michelle : haha i do feel bb movement but not v often de ... sometimes i think too much abt bb ok anot ... i will ask bb to signal to me that he is ok ... either show hungry or something feel funny inside ... but v short and light one ...

Twins happiness, better to check w ur gynae.

I just wrote in to SMRT to feedback. I really buey tahan, this morn, I almost got squashed by this lady who literally forced herself into e train w/o looking. Plus I see so many parents trying to get on e train w their kids in strollers or carrying them.

Last week, I kena shouted by a lady for not moving out. I was so pissed off w her tt I shouted back at her. I was stuck in a position whereby I can't do anything. I told tt lady," u think it's easy to move w a stroller in a crowded train." This lady knew she was wrong &amp; she shouted back to me,"U can't open ur mouth to ask!!"

At tt moment, I really wanted to slap her!!! Anyway, tt gd thing is got ppl cleared way to let me move into e train!!!

Carice,
I didn't ask him how much cos he bought when he was at the DFS at departure, will collect when he's back next week. I heard it's cheaper at the departure DFS than arrival DFS. Think $60+.

starr_nn: We can't eat Otah meh? OMG, I ate 2 pcs, 2 weeks' ago. I think minimal should be fine, since we are in our 2nd trimester?

k@ye: I'll be seeing my gynae next Wednesday. I hope I dun relapse again. Right now, I'm feeling ok. Actually, I don't feel well for 1 week already. Initially, I had sore throat due to haze, now dry cough at night only. Seen my office GP last week, and was given "Dhasadyl" (cough mixture), both my sisters say not recommended for preggie. I hate haze...

starr_nn,
I actually ate some otah at the initial stage too. Think still can eat, just not too much cos of the mercury level in mackerel. Anyway otah also not really whole thing made of the fish meat, right?

carice, clarin oil is S$65 at changi duty free... i was told about 10% cheaper than town... has been using it for about a week now, like the smell...
happy.gif

TwinsHappiness,
I've only tried the oil before, not sure about cream. Anyway most of the good reviews I read are about the oil.

Another brand to try is Weleda for stretchmarks. I m going to buy it when stock comes in at iherb.com

Selling too expensive in Sg

Star_nn, i ate otah, bbq food etc.. anything that can go into my tummy, i eat... :D

michelle, i happened to post on WTG forum to give away a bag of my pre-preg clothes, and it got snapped up within seconds. lol... i think as long as we give free, poeple sure will take...

Itchy body:
hai.. i just cannot stop scratching like a monkey.. help!!! my legs are getting very unsightly. my breast area also red from scratching.. and i cannot tolerate cream or oil... keep going to the tap and dap some cool tap water on the itchy area... urgh!!!

wonder if there is any anti-itchy medicine that we can take? anyone knows?

janjan16 : wow really har..... how come u wanna give away tot u need it later de.....

later i go n see n post ba... hee hee.....

i think u need lotion to apply all over....
my face super oily but my body super dry very itchy......... then i apply lotion to stop it....

maybe ur body foam need to change also.....

and hor.... gynea give me sweet for calcium so i no need to eat big pill liao cause i hate pill.... once a day is good enough.....

plus i just done the OSCAR..... this baby keep moving around..... but dont want to stay a position which nurse needed... .. i took very long time to be done..... nurse show me see u baby trying to swim up.... later part baby is siting down with see the both hand look like study right.... i laugh when i see it.... really super active baby inside... keep moving non-stop........

K@ye
Aiyo smrt: every morning I will take train frm yck to Tpy.. Although jus a few stops, ppl who got seat will pretend to zzz when they c me and my gal got in d train... Somemore dono y the crowds are getting bigger and sometimes my gal and I will néed to wait for the 2rd or 3rd train then can manage to get in... How I wish smrt got one cabin meant for pregnant ladies, kids and elderly...
V seldom will have ppl giving up their seat to my gal or me..

J : only japan koera and taiwen... no body dare to sit at the pregnant seat sign de..... singapore here got sign also no use de... today from bukit batok to novera guess what no one give up seat to me n princess they just zzzzz all the way till my princess crying point at them....... then they give up seat to me..... i also peisay...... cause of my princess cry and point at them then the person wake up give up the seat..... sian right.... when back novera to bukit batok still the same.... they zzzzzz i can see many pram with baby pregnant woman no seat.... stand..... all the way..... har....

<font color="000080">hui32 >> I comfort myself that maybe I just look fat at the moment, not that ppl are really that inconsiderate. But you with your girl, then those ppl really have no excuse.

janjan >> I'm having a lot of rashes n itchy also, my gynae gave me some cream for it. You can ask your gynae for some cream that is safe to use.

Mrs Carice >> I'm applying a normal moisturiser only, but I always forget... lol. I think I remember once every few weeks! :p I realised that I can feel bb moving as well now... I've been having random aches/pains that I thought it was uterus stretching, but if I press lightly where it hurts can actually feel flutters, so it's actually bb kicking! </font>

J - wow , even ur dog is jealous haha .. i tink by the time baby is out , ur girls will be great jiejies , just need some time maybe ..

michelle - paiseh wat , let ur girl cry n point them den they will know paiseh , not u ma ..

so u finally got a suitable gynae alrdy?

Daisy : yes..... then i no need eat calcium pill cause i keep want to vomit when eat... then this gynea give me the calcium is like sweet de..... one sweet one day will do.. when see him he let us try the sweet so nice wont feel want to vomit so i buy it lor... $20 per bottle.... still ok de... haha...... at least no need to take pill want to vomit lor.....

ur side there cause coming fri i not able to pay $1k for everythings so today i go this gynea to check out.....

u should know why i not able to pay so much ba.....

hmm..... but cause of princess keep crying n point at the sleeping seat which is happen for need seat la... everybody see me ma... so i peisay..... very bad right theses people so young still can act act sleep... cause when i go in.... his eye is open de.... then act act sleep so i never bother lor.... but i think till woodlands station princess crying she want to sit so she point n crying....omg.......

Michelle, u decide Ur gynae already? I see the excel file gynae part u still put headache ar?? Haha.. Did u manage to see gender when u go for Oscar?

haha ya i not yet update... today finally decide my gynea liao....... hee hee.... nope..... this baby super alot of pattern to show me.... but alway dont want to turn to front to me.... nottie baby.... plus i took total 2hr to scan to be done...... i reach there 9.45am see gynea... this gynea see me explain to me every detail before we start to scan the baby..... since he know this is my #2 but he take his time to explain me every detail..... abt 10.30am then decide ask me to go to do OSCAR so i no need to come one more time.... within this week... so i from 11am do the scan abt 5time till finial last time a nurse she patient to scan me that time finish already 3plus.... so so tire....

Haha.. I think active baby better ba. So cute. So many mummies here who went for Oscar says their babies active de leh. I think it's good to know baby is moving around in our body. Hehe.. Faster go update la. Think left u didn't input gynae part lo.

michelle - good den , since my side oso rly damn far for u also .. find nearer would be easy for u =)

i'm stopping on all pills alrdy , i tink pills are the one tat cause me ms LOL

Hi all,

Another option to buy clarin oil is from bestbuy sg website.
It's $63. I bought it last few weeks. Free delivery for puchase above $50. Can choose cash on delivery.

I'm not their promoter
happy.gif
, I'm Mar2011 mum too but a quite reader

Twins Happiness: that cough mixture is safe to take. My gynae gave me b4.

On public transport, ya pole r like that. Sometimes feel like gg to faint but hv to ren
sad.gif

Daisy : sorry not nearer... bishan still the nearer de.... happen today my friend today go TMC then i follow her... she driving... then go hospital tours too...... no different when i stay there at march 2010.......

Wow u no ms liao har... i still got lei.....
har......

Har.... dont know sometime i really dont know why give up seat so difficult de ma.......

Todae, on the way hm in train, nearly fell as train toward s yishun frm sbw will be jerky at some parts n I got no pole to hold too... No one gave seats up too... Stand all the way hm, infront of those sitting down, but they just play game or read papers.. lucky I onli got 4 stops away onli...

Hi all daddy and mummy,

i am selling my DSLR Nikon D90 with 18-105mm kit lens.

It is only 5020 shutter count, very very low.

it can take great picture or ur loved one and also video it down.
i selling at $1000.

sms : 97590605

email me : [email protected]

Back