(2012/03) Mar 2012

Chiny: dunno leh. E lady was from Yu Yan Sen. See tonite I ok mah lor. Ya I rem ok to drink too so don't care n still buy it to make my ginseng chicken soup.

I'm back just finish bath n eat dinner plus settle princess leave me alone to reply now....

Jo: My #1 is princess.... u got my FB ma....

Zelda : I think cause BIL & SIL staying with FIL & MIL maybe they want kids there to happy ba...

Linda : She is Ke Jia Ren... Oh she also got ask my hubby to divorce me when i just give birth #1........

Snow : My mum is working 12hrs everyday... tiring de.... i only wait her to call me then i tell her everythings de..... Ha Ha i cooking i never put garlic de.... hee hee.....

Jo, Zelda, Chiny, Linda, Tethysea, Jasmine & Snow
My hubby say why i must let my baby to brother aboption le.... No matter is Boy or Girl is still Human.... AND I WANT MYSELF DARGON YR BABY DE...... hee hee... then my fil say i alone can handle 2 baby at the same time meh....
then my hubby say... just now u say boy let brother aboption now u say i can handle 2 kids meh..... pls dont see her no up....

haha.....after this happen i already tell my hubby i dont want theses stress anymore.... sorry i not going to meet up with them anymore.... even want to come my place i will go out de... i tell my hubby that... he keep quiet..... and finally i got another hp no....

yes my stress go go away.....

I think can drink ba. My mum was thinking of buying black chicken to tun soup with red dates, gou qi n dang gui tis weekend. She say I should drink to bu xue.

Im getting hairy in my stomach too.

For those who want to buy clarin, can consider buy online from bestbuy sg.
I bought the clarin oil at $63/-.
Purchase above $50 is free delivery. It was recommended by my fren who is preggy too.

Michelle : even they r bla bla. Maybe once in a blue moon with event, u show face lor. No matter what still ur hb parent.

If u cannot take it, just try to explain to ur hb for understanding cause he still kana in between.

Chiny : when u prompt me? I add whatever I have receive. U
go ur friend request check can? I have pm u

Michelle: u r not bad by treating them this way, u r just doing yrself a favour...
happy.gif
do not worry...

I m also starting to have hairy tummy... But I bought the stretch marks cream but too lazy to apply... :p

Michelle: think I was too frustrated reading ur post, like y boy must give ppl. Just thought no1 is boy. Chey yah lor. y must break up siblings? Don't think abt it lah. Is a out of question thing!

Carice : har ya I know.... Need to respect them cause still is my hubby parents.

Linda : ya I cannot tanhan cause I dont want to hear what they say so terrible when I got #1 say if given too lady name to #1 grow up will as bar girl... This is what I hate.... I don't want to hear more n more for this baby.....

Jo : ya just because die die want boy n want to see boy more than girl.....

I yesterday till now never sleep at all..... Tire but later need to see gynea.... Going to prepare now.....

Hi mummies!

I slept soundly y'day aft my gal sleeps at 11pm. So I guess e ginseng ok ;p I rili salute SAHM! I take care of my gal 1 day oredi v tired... Plus had to cook dinner. Today day 2 but I will b bringing her out for a playdate at my fren's use. Hopefully can tire her out so that I can catch up on my office work.

Lusciousash: can take dang gui mah? I heard cannot take too much?

Chiny:

Can preggy also drink tonic soup? Any drank any tonic soup so far? Can share? I also want to make some for myself... thanks.

I agree with Zelda. I remember I went to buy some herbs for my last confinement at Rocher and this sale keeper told me to avoid dang gui... Best to drink red dates and longan, eat red meat and spinach... too much iron will also cause constipation and nausea...

morning mommies! michelle, hahaha....very funny! 1st time heard such thing that girly name will become bargirl. zelda, after my mum say ok i bought gingseng from 福华the lady told me 清热解毒药wor...confusing lor.... carice, think tue i pm u my email # after dat over forum i inform u.... later den u told us say pm cant receive mail ask those who want to join fb grp to direct email u lor ....think motherhood pm got problem man coz i juz check didnt receive ur mail. Nvm, later i direct email u. reali paisay.... star, ya! ya! from mothercare...me indeed big sotong!

Agree with la paix. For mums who can take red meat it's good at least no need to rely on iron pills. Spinach high in fibre helps bowels movements too.
Nowadays I try taking 2 fruits a day cos now don't really like veg. Carbo queen now Hahaaa.

I avoided dang gui during pregnancy. It stimulates blood circulation, recall herbal shop say dun take. I only took pow Shen, cordycept, birdnest.

Jo, yes to pee..in the day time i can go like every 30-45 mins. Thankfully at night, wake up around 2 times, but then after waking up, v hard to get back to sleep sometimes...and keep waking up.

Big business v hard to come too, since 2 mths ago, despite more fruits, veg and prune juice..lol sometimes i think the bulge at tummy also due to that!

zelda, from now on u dun hv to feel alone. haha....compare to the rest, me consider near u, one bus can reach ur plc. i'm staying the same area as pine4ling. feel free to look for me ba...but hor need advance notice coz hv to prepare barang & manage my broom like hair before going out.

Zelda, I oso heard that cant take much dang gui. But my mum's frens they all have been cooking the soup for their pregnant daughter and DILs as a blood tonic.

I did a search online. And find the details here:
http://www.yahwehsaliveandwell.com/danggui.html

Although some Western physicians do not recommend the use of Dang Gui during pregnancy because of a misunderstanding of its actions, this herb is used by virtually every pregnant woman in China, and has been for many centuries. It has been demonstrated that during pregnancy, Dang Gui exerts an inhibitory action on the uterus, which the Chinese believe helps “stabilize the fetus” and prevents spontaneous miscarriage. In addition, the vitamin E and folic acid in Dang Gui contribute to the stability of the pregnancy. Dang Gui helps prevent inflammation in the pelvic cavity and therefor has protective benefits to the pregnant woman besides stabilizing the fetus and preventing anemia.

I guess anything in moderation is fine, but i dont suggest ladies with weak womb to drink.

I only go for big business once a week. Even the liquid paraffin my gynae prescribed also not much help ...

My mum say dang gui is onli for after giving birth... She just bought a box for me yesterday, as it was on offer....

Even though i go toilet every 1-2 days, but they are like doggies shit... (if you all know wat i meant) sorry to describe til like that. lol

heheee, so funny. ladies yah lor, the intensines all slow down mah, boh bian pregnant is like that one, rem don't push too hard.
i'm quite lucky self detox once each mth, once cos ate too spicy, once after a huge huge dinner + a runny egg, dunno which one
lusciousash: dang gui can eat, oh i miss the dang gui duck so much. tahan 2 more mths i'm going to eat it, gravy with rice yums yums
happy.gif

did i say rice? hahaa, after preg like rice a lot dunno y

i also like rice alot! Find that rice more filling for me so that i wont have nausea feeling + vomitting... Been taking rice for lunch and dinner since last week!!

hi Carice, no hair normal bah... haha....

Hi Michelle, Is ur pil very rich family? I dun understand what kind of ppl on earth will say such things...? dun feel bad abt avoiding them bah.. in my view,.. still need to respect but still must draw a boundary, be firm and stern disallowing ppl to control u.. as u get stronger.. they will learn to back off..
i respect my pil very much. but when comes to certain things they know tt i m very stubborn becz of some prev encounter..

HI Chiny, glad to know we stay same area..

bb, same like u.. me also one a week,,,haha... ke lian...

hi ladies, what kind of fruit are u eating? can we eat watermelon & banana? my sis's cl say cannot eat honeydew.. pretty odd... she once told my sis tt except apple.. actually all fruit cannot eat... i think she mean abit can,, but not too much,,

Pine4ling: my dietician say we can eat everything... N i had been eating 2 gold kiwi or grapefruit daily as the vitamin c is gd n won't make me have flu easily... Heard frm those sunrise tat banana cannot eat those small type one... Watermelon is too cooling, maybe once a week....

After pregnant , I don't like to eat rice... Prefer noodles or pasta more..

The roasted duck frm dian Xiao Er is my Gaga but got rang gui inside so can't eat...

Linda: same here I used to like eating the ten wonder herb duck frm dian xiao er now dun dare touch that dish too.
For fruits, my gynae say all fruits can eat, but if wanna follow chinese tradition then avoid fruits that are too liang like pineapple n watermelon. I guess everything in moderation can lar. I dun always eat fruits so I drink fresh orange or apple juice usually. I find drinking juices in the morning helps me in clearing my bowels.

I eat all kind of fruits for last pregnancy and this, including papaya, pineapples, watermelon, kiwi, bananas (small ones) & etc ... All doesn't help with the constipation. :S

faith_jo, I think is not advisable to take runny eggs due to some bacteria risk, better to take fully cooked eggs.

My mom check with medicinal hall and they tell her cannot eat all herbs except pao shen so currently I'm not taking any herbal stuff.

I'm missing the taste of coffee, although we can take in moderation but I am trying not too.... but sometimes the smell of coffee just makes me crave for it.

G'afternoon mummies

My gynae asked me to eat dragon fruits to ease constipation. It works on the cosntipation but needs at least 1.5-2 days to come. haha! Some feedbacks said don't take too much orange it will cause phlegm to your baby.

Look forward to weekend! Hoohoo!

Maybe constipation can try oats? Oats also promotes milk supply for ppl who bf... baby also got to eat oats. Life long health benefit starts from small...very very small in our tummy.

I will mix oats with wheatgerm...should be nutrious enough for breakfast. And multi-grain bread with melted cheese... yummy!

la_paix: wah, double effects for Oats, ease constipation & got milk why not. ok but i'll just keep it to Mon-Fri. hahaaa
jasmine: Dr gave ok to runny eggs, medium steak, salads and sashimi (but told me to note the quality of course). PIL recommend to runny eggs too, just make sure they r fresh. YaKun shouldn't be a prob.
chrmei: US/UK sites recommend daily orange juice. my mum told me to take orange juice, she took oranges during her pregnancies.

wenwen: when did it start? if no stop after a day please see Dr and tell him u r pregnant. cos LS too long scared lose water.

Jo - serious can take runny eggs? everytime see my girl eat, i oso feel like eating lo! hahaha.. my gynae ask me skip raw food n alcohol.. so i tot runny egg = not fully cooked = cannot eat..

dym - my gynae told me taking sunny side up / soft boiled egg once in a while is okay...but she somehow stress "Once in a while" lol

But i never take...although there's one time I happily ate a sunny side up out of habit, and then realised Oops...

Back