(2012/03) Mar 2012

sooo looking forward to weekend. been doing client visits this wk, sure confirm can't tell i'm preg, perhaps they thought i put on weight only.. hahaaa hope tomorrow no need go anymore, i'm soooo tired. aiyoh preggy body condition confirm different, this morning woke up whole bodyache & feeling cramps when stand long..
trying to rest as much as possible

Jo, i got a few comments from my colleagues that i put on weight too... LOL... just told one female colleague that i going to become mummy soon... Hee...
but my boss hasnt got chance to inform him face to face yet, so he is still unware...:p

jac, the yoga indeed expensive, i think i go swimming more often is much more economical...

juniorme: ya, tat is wat i'm thinking also. mayb go for swim or play with water in the pool will be better haha

Carice: no I haven't do my OSCAR till today. Took a long time as bb was sleeping sideways. E nurse even asked me to work around for 5mins to wake bb up! How's ur results?

I also didn't feed my gal wif water leh.

Min: yoga not my cup of tea.

I rem e thread have 2 mummies with twins n triplets. Wonder how r they now.

Hi, some mummies went to check out spring maternity clothes right? I got to go and buy some clothes, every morning I stare at my wardrobe and there's almost nothing that fits me now!

How's the clothes at spring? Any discount I can "borrow"?
happy.gif

zelda - i had same experience too. baby was lazy and didn't move despite nurse shaking tummy for a long time. was send to walk around for 30 min but i still felt sleepy so hb had to tickle me hard. guessed the movement and laughter finally woke baby up for the scan.

jac, u can walk in the pool too if its not too deep... think its good... i went swimming on tuesday... and dont feel pregnant at all when swimming in the water... feel great...

starr_nn, my normal clothings only left very few to wear le... start on maternity pants and some tops too... brought from Prefect Mums at suntec, havent been to spring maternity yet, but i think some gals here has the discount card..
happy.gif

zelda, hee... BB so funny... sleeping at this hrs... so good wor.. while i am stuggling to stay awake... LOL

ya, hope are twin and the triplet mummies coping well nw... must be even more challenging for them..

juniorme: oh... u are nw how many weeks le? actually starting from when can we go swimming plus muz wear mummy swimming suit?

zelda: so if BB sleep sideways can't do OSCAR test... oh, hahaaa so funny to wake BB up. sounds like sleeping on the side is naturally
JuniorMe: yah so far my tops all still fit very well, just skirts got to pull up but many can't wear already. those stretchable ones, think I'll keep them, not nice anymore if over stretched.
time to do some clothings shopping! next weekend most likely, gotta catch up with rest this weekend.

Daisy, actually my boy is 5 and my girl is 2 years old. All kids' gap is 3 years. It's more like we are too old ( not just physically, mentally too ) that we decide to close factory after no. 2
My kids both are terrible sleepers. My hubby and I hardly had a full night's rest since we started having kids. So the thought of another few years ahead of no sleep really scares us.

My husband initially does not want to have kids at all. He gave in to me for our 1st one, then I asked for another one and finally I agreed with him that that's enough. So my poor husband was quite traumatized when I became Pregnant this time.

Min, have done pre natal yoga at shambala for my first one. That time got more time and money. Think it costs about $30 per session. Rates might be diff now.

For those mummies who have done OSCAR at tmc, can you know the blood test results on the same day? Tmc or your gynae will call you to inform you? how much is the test?Thanks so much for your replies.

Cheers3344 - i did the test at tmc. the results will be faxed to your gynea office the next day so you can call the nurse to check the result. costs about $300 plus.

Yep FTWM = full time working mum

Child # refers to the baby in your stomach being yr firstborn, second born or third born etc

jac, i am in my middle of 13th week this week.. i still wear the normal swim wear, though after wearing, like a gal with a round tummy lor... but still all right.... think will get one if tummy gets bigger... i want to take swimming as my regular exercise during the pregnancy....

michelle, what happeneD? ur hubby told your mil?? u ok mah? aiyoh...

just to check, we can start exercising after 1st tri right? am thinking of doing some exercise... hope can really get down to it.. feeling so lazy..

Drypantz : i got tell my hubby not to tell mil cause i dont want have theses things happen again... just now i go out eat.... they ask me what am i eating now... i say eat lunch.... ya what food.... i dont want to say... wait they keep nagging me why u eat this n that should cannot eat.... i suffering now... later i not sure what time she will call up again.... i think must well i dont eat....

<font color="000080">Just came back from my OSCAR... baby was super uncooperative, kept moving around and stretching! My sonographer was super irritated... just the scanning took more than an hour! I don't think my NT scan results are very good though, cos the range of measurements was like 2.3mm to 2.9mm... wonder if it's because baby was in wrong position also. Anyway my next appointment with gynae will be when the blood test results are out.</font>

for those who had OSCAR test (down syndrome) will ur gynae call to inform u the result wait till appt den gynae will tell u?

<font color="000080">jac >> My gynae's office said they will call me when they receive the results, then make the next earliest appointment.</font>

tethysea: oic... for mi the staff from the clinic say my gynae will call &amp; tell mi personally abt the result tgt with explanation too.

jac, my gynae will gave me a date for the oscar test and also booked a date for our next appointment, which is the sat after my test (my test is on MOnday).

tethysea, oh no, does it mean u have to do the scan again?

michelle, okok, not tat bad lah.. they are just very concerned about you! chill and relax. dun be so upset by them. and u must eat! your little baby needs food! jia you for yourself and your little baby!

Hello mummies, going for the gynae appt and OSCAR tmr! Can't wait to meet baby and hope baby will be guai and I can have a nice picture of him/her!
happy.gif

<font color="000080">drypantz >> I hope not! I'm not paying $350 again just because the sonographer cannot make it leh. If they can't give me results from their scans, it's their own bloody fault.</font>

actually i hear from my sis &amp; frenz say whenever gg for appt drink lots of water... it will help. tat works for mi as tues i juz went for the scan &amp; OSCAR.

good luck carol!!! hee!!!

tethysea, yah man! u have already paid, they shld die die also make sure they have taken all the necessary steps so that you dun have to go back again!

jac, yah i think you are right. i rem that time i went for my #1 the nurse asked me to go drink lots of water too! think cos with full bladder, the womb will be push closer to the surface of the tummy so easier to scan? hahahaha! i dunno!!!

Drypantz : they call again... ask me what u eating i say i eating apple now....

she scold me what the hell mother u are... who say u can eat apple....

just finish crying princess follow me crying...

wenwen : i never receive any invite lei....

now i thinking to move out here.... cause just now she say she want to come n see what i had food at home... n warm me cannot drink HL milk....

i dont know she is like that de... no fruits for me de... i always eat serect lor... then i dont liar de... so she ask i just say lor....

i tot she change liao... still the same... i dont know what happen to me later part... if i got money i wanna go outside stay no one can find me..... till baby out

don't think too much, just go with the flow. You think and think, will get more and more depressed!

there's study that eating apples during pregnancy will help reduce the chances of baby developing asthma and wheezing...not sure how true it is, but apples are fruits, and most fruits are healthy!

Daisy cannot say anything de... she will complaint to my hubby say i shoot her back or say her back de.... now i cool down liao.....

i feel want to give up...... i dont know.... sian also... haha.... pregnant is good things de... but why she like that... then my hubby also siao la... tell mil that i got feeling this time is a girl again.... more worst.... she say me..... why u think is girl.... i say alot of aunt see my tummy also feel is girl.... then she say... scan if is girl go take away... what the hell.......

Dym : ya lucky now got here but also not good to post here... wait everybody scare me.....

Tethysea
Understand that we need to drink a lot of water in order to go for scan. And bb position is impt. Tt time I went mine and bb not cooperative then was nearly asked to go walk and drink more water. Lucky bb change position last min.

For mi I get back the result the very same day.

Hi mummies

What the mkt ratefor CL?

michelle - for me , i will say its a boy to stop her nagging and if come out a girl when give birth den u say oh, its her finger tat time lol

qin - CL now is 2k - 2.2k

michelle - everytime your mil asks, tell her that doc can't tell the gender because of the position..she may give up asking after a few times

Daisy - that's a funny one

Daisy: very creative answer ;)

Michelle: your MIL is very horrible but it's easier to think that it's all for your own good except for the gender part lah

michelle, think apple is "liang"??? but my mama says dun eat cold ones direct from fridge can liaoz. just ignore her lor.. whatever she says just orh orh orh... ur hubby also very blur hor, go tell ur mil that! arghhh...

Daisy, that's quite a good suggestion :p

No leh, e sonographer said no need for full bladder n even told me to walk to e toilet to wake bb up. She said it depends on e position of e womb so for mine no need full bladder. But she press me v hard n kept shaking my tummy to make bb change position. Quite uncomfy but I ren since I don't 1 2 wait ano hr for bb to change position.

Michelle: how could ur MIL say such evil things? Still wanna ask u to abort bb if it's a gal? If my MIL tells me that, I will surely give her a piece of my mind!!

Back