(2012/03) Mar 2012

Hi mummies

I newbie here.. my EDD is 18/3. Glad to be here and can chit chat with all mum to be the comments and feedbacks about the pregnancy. I just done my OSCAR & blood test on Monday. Nurse advised me to drink more water before the scan. Initialy, my little ones position was face down and the sonographer asked me to turn left & right and hold for few mins. According to the sonographer, sometimes little ones will follow mummy turn. Haha! I followed her instruction and it works! I saw the little one was moving slowly turning upward.. Glad that the little ones was very cooperative. We finished the scan around 15-20mins time. Clinic called me on the next day to inform the result but the blood test is not well due to high glucose found in blood.. Sigh~ Clinic arranged me to go blood tests again for detail diabete test on this Saturday. I need to fast from Fri night until test on Saturday am. Hate to draw blood. I hope everything will be fine.

Oh ya! I haven't get stretchmar cream yet. But recently my tummy feel very tight and a bit itchy. Can I check what are the good recommended brands for the stretchmark cream?
happy.gif

Jac: Yah, the quote I got expensive... trying to get cheaper quotes... used to doing yoga before pregnancy so tot can continue.... oso considering swimming...

Zelda: didn't know baby got to be awake when doing OSCAR.. from everyone's comment it seems must be awake but not too active ... quite tough eh..

michelle: quite puzzled about your mil's logic on the food restriction ... i would say just get advice from gynae..gynae says ok you just go ahead....my gynae was advising me... ok to drink watermelon juice outside but to keep peace at home... avoid if mothers don't allow....

but if your constitution is weak, then maybe got to be more careful... and listen to the TCM type of advice too...

in addition ... i do tell white lies ... sometimes is good so that everyone is not overly stressed... my hubby oso lies to his mom for me...

Michelle, just bochup ur mil la. Quite drama leh, still call u everytime to track wat u eat?? Think u and hubby the v guai type. My mil confirmed dun dare to do this to me. Till now she dun even ask me abt my pregnancy though she suspect I am, since we never tell her yet.

Please be happy, dun worry about all this mil thingy. The baby is yours, and most impt is healthy. Gals are great, they often are closer to their parents than the sons! Point is boy or gal, they are our flesh and blood, we go through 9 mths of discomfort to bring them to this world.

HL milk can drink, just dun drink it too cold. I drank during my 1st pregnancy. Then what milk ur mil recommend? Those mum to be milk? They are good but fattening lor.

<font color="000080">qin >> I couldn't drink anymore water le... I drank about 2 glasses wanted to puke. The problem was more of baby too active. I ended up singing to baby, hoping will calm it down... lol.

zelda >> Yar my sonographer also press and shake around to disturb the baby and make it turn to face upwards, but all it did was kick more then go back to facing slightly right! Haha... In the end I turned to the left and baby turned a bit together.

michelle >> I think your mil is crazy! Just ignore her... no point reasoning with lunatics.</font>

Daisy : Good Idea but i dont want keep liar lor....

Kelly : haha but hard to keep de lor... she the person keep nag n say u till u say out de....

drypantz : Ya he not the first time like that liao. when i got #1 also say out is girl when my mum keep remind him not to tell mil n fil.... end up he tell... he also say they told me to scan again say tiger yr not good to have girl....

then this time is mil keep asking him so how this time is boy... then my hubby keep quiet till mil keep nagging say no girl liao right....
hubby fed up say i can feel this is girl.... then mil keep quiet to him... end up call me.... cause i dont dare to meet them wait see my tummy n nag me....

Min : Ya i always tell her that gynea say ok to eat de.... even HL milk also good de... but she say no no milk for me... cannot drink milk.... then i say it ok de... u no need to worry.... then mil say idoit gynea anyhow advise pregnant drink n eat this n that.... faint... so i chose keep quiet lor...

GG Lee : i cannot tanhan her... i just not to meet her... so scare of her too.....

Tethysea : i hope i can... that y i try not to meet up with them... think start to change hp no....

Michelle, I feel for you! Your MIL is scary. Thank god my hubby is not close to his family and nobody from his side dare control me much... :p

swee ah !! tat reason is good right , at least prevent her mil to nag on boy or girl everytime lol

michelle - to save urself fm the remaining 8mths of pestering on asking gender of baby by ur mil

just tell her its boy den at least she got 1 less thing to stop nagging at u ..

food wise bobian since she will come and check wat food u having in house , if i'm u ,i rly wont entertain at all ..

Mary - welcome &amp; congrats !!

aiyo, michelle... your mil so crazy! sorry to say this, but dun let her push u around... why put additional stress on yourself?

michelle - den like tat ask gynae dont tell u the gender lor ..

den u tell ur hubby SHOULD be boy den let ur hubby go tell den she will THINK cfm is boy tis time round so u dont have to lie lor

since u donno ma , u tink should be only wat is she confirm herself lor haha

i uninstall the msn n reinstall the new one.. also cannot see u online.... why why why?????????????

or anyone know which msn to install???

I booked my confinement lady thru agency for $2200. Need to apply work Permit at about $180. If you are that kind who cannot survive without a CL, better book soon coz I think many good CLs are already booked for next year. Nowadays, people book very early. The last two times, I booked mine about 5-6 months. Now I just asked around once I know I'm pregnant, surprised people already booked when they are now even over their 1st trimester. But well, they are usually not 1st time mummy, so prob know what they really want.

daisy cannot i want to know... cause i will let my nanny know de.... hee hee.. that y i say gal i no need to buy any if boy might need used clothes from others... but my friends all need boys clothes lei.. hahahahhahaaha....

Dovey : ya is super....

I need to say that... before i never pregnant i tell u la... mil never call us at all... that is good.... till fil tell mil that i pregnant then fil tell mil that now only depand me got grandchild cause till now my sil married for 10yrs no kids.... so when mil think that ya only me alone able give birth then start to contact me.... but worse part is she ask me to ask my nanny go to die.... she say just tell her go to die... that time i so so angry so till now i never see her....

Daisy: Thanks!

Michelle: Important to be positive and stay happy! Don't let your mil affect your mood.

Are you guys using stretchmark cream? Any recommended brand?

Mary: Welcome and congrats! I used Elancyl for #1 but not effective for me so dont think I will be so hardworking to apply this time round. Some mummies were recommending Clarins stretchmark oil. Maybe you can give it a try.

I use Elancyl for #1 no use... better not use this ba..... i use almost whole pregnant... no use de... the stretch mark start to appear so no point to but this brand.....

think the clarins is better....

cheers - it seems ok when u having ur #3 and ur girl is only 2yrs now , so when the little one come out , it will be a 3yr differ for the kids =)

nvm , ur hubby will get use to it lol .. ur a SAHM?

Mary - i'm not using since my tummy is full of them fm my previous one , so no point now lol #1 time mummy?

daisy, i used that method during 1st pregnancy. my hubby told his relatives we want to hv "surprise" so ask doc dun reveal... den after hearing they all zip their mouth.... michelle, if ur mil come dun open door for her. crazy woman! . my sis has no son, 4 daughters. her gynae told her this is not her fault the culprit is her husband.

Chiny : the problem i dont want to open but she call my hubby

then stay outside my door n talk very loud say this dil very bad till now still dont want to open the door.....

how to like that...
so i prefer if i can.... go out..... so when hubby call i outside lei... haha,.....

mary congrats! For me i find motherhood stretch mark cream very effective on me, no marks at all it was recommend by my gynae. dun buy cocoa butter brand will cause itchness for most ppl feedback by my gynae too.

chiny - where do you buy the motherhood stretch mark cream from? the brand is "motherhood"?

I am using clarins, seems ok, but sometimes tummy will start to itch with small little red spots, not sure if my skin is sensitive to the oil, or its the stretching causing the itch..

Hi all, few day no message Le.. Hope everyone doing fine!

Hi Michelle, you are so good nature... Let your mil push you Ard... If it's my mil... I will beh ta han.. &amp; sure ugly scene one.. Haiz.. But dun think so much.. Stay positive &amp; jz avoid/ignore her..

Anybody have craving..? I have craving for alot of seafood.. Hee especially fish roe sushi.. Haiz.. Pregnant sian coz appitite no gd.. Only can think nia.. Anyone have ultra sensitive nose..? Everytime my neighbor cook.. Their garlic &amp; dishes smell will mk me wanna puke.. I also can't stand the smell of paper, wood or wood vanish..

I so looking fwd to my next gynae visit bcz I worry if bb still alive or not coz didn't grow much.. Hee.. I too free.. Think too much..

Pine4ling - CHOI !! cfm alive , wen ur next visit?

rly too free , tink too much lol ..no worry , everything will be fine !!

dym, ya lah...but the older generation always think the other way. michelle, when she call ask ur hubby say nobody @hm, dun come. u now pregnant, need a lot of rest.

Daisy, I sort of SAHM Coz I work part time about 2-3 times a week half day. That's why more siong for my husband. 3 kids with single income.

I can't stand smell of garlic and onions. Still having nausea and headache everyday. This third one is the worst i experienced. Hope that ms will miraculously disappear when I go into 2 nd trimester.

For my first baby, I'm very Kia si. Used up 1 bottle of clarins oil every month. For my 2nd one, about 5 bottles throughout the whole pregnancy. I dun have any stretch marks at all but this time, no money and no time to apply. Also the smell of the oil makes me sick. So just bought one bottle stand by. Prob will use 1 bottle only throughout coz now price also increases. DFS price about $80 plus for a bottle.

Zelda : only last Part need bb to move upwards have problem. My bb is sleeping at that time. So she ask me to cough n it move a bit. I tell her I need to go toilet. So she say u go first n hopefully bb move. End up bb seating position n refuse to move. Haha . I go do blood test n stuck in the room for half an hour then manage to disturb the bb. Move right move left n flat down.

Call clinic dr Fong haven see the report yet. Hope tomorrow I will know the result.

Carice: ya I oso had to cough, move left n right but bb just continue to zzZzz! Now 1 part of my tummy is bruised n quite painful when I touch bcoz e person pressed v hard
sad.gif

Hmm...

Guess what my FIL tell my hubby just now....
Now is i only feel ma.... is girl right.....
If is Boy can give to BIL &amp; SIL to aboption...
Then my hubby inside very hot...
GUess what my hubby say... or what if is u all what u all will do.....

Y must give ppl my own kid? If hubby he better give his parents a earful or else.... 2012 still got ppl do this???! He dare to speak this?? Wah lau! All my life see my kid call others as mummy think I'll cry at every incident sia.
Michelle your number 1 is boy too?

Can we take ginseng soup at 2nd trimester? E person told me better not take but I don't care n still bought e soup ;p

Michelle: your in-laws rili terrible leh. How can suggest such things??

pine4ling,me hv sensitive nose too... i cannot stand the smell of cooking &amp; axe oil. michelle, wahlau....where got such pil! they hv no right to snatch away ur child lor...u shld ask them ur hb also their own son what's wrong of taking care of ur own child? ask them to put themselves into ur shoe....

Michelle: stay cheerful n positive... Dun care abt yr Mil... Is ur Mil Cantonese? I got a PRC collegue, her hubbub listen so much to his mum tat the mum ask him n my collegue to divorce saying coz my collegue always go against her n is more fierce than her hubby...

<font color="000080">michelle >> Oh my tian! What kind of rubbish is that?! I think both of you too nice lar... getting walked over by your parents-in-law, plus doesn't help that your both parents-in-law are f---ing INSANE. I hope your hubby gave them a earful!

pine4ling >> Choy lar, of course alive! when is your next gynae visit?
I got no appetite for a few weeks le... if I eat can don't puke out I very happy liao. Don't know why it seems my m/s is actually getting worse even though now almost 13week already.</font>

michelle, it's shocking to hear what your in-laws said and did, how can such parents exist? Fancy asking their own son to give his child away... it's ridiculous! please ask your husband to do something to stop all these nonsense from his parents and don't let them affect you any further, it's important for you to keep a happy mood now and not always be upset by them.

Michelle, OMG!! what kind of human being r they? I will really scold them if they dare say that in front of me!! 什么年代 already still got such brain? Well.. he want to adopt right.. ask her wife to give birth herself lah! Sorry ah,, cant stand this kind of ppl.! If i were you. I just tell them straight that i prefer girls ley!!! Not happy? go n d**! i tot only ur mil is crazy... ur fil is too... you really poor thing... but if bo bian,,, just ignore them.. if not, not gd for ur health,,, talk to ur mum/dad, or siblings,, complain to them,,, let it out so u feel better..

Daisy &amp; Tethysea, haha.. i think too much right?? my next visit is 19/9.. bcz its my first bb... so i got no experience.. so my mind wanders ard when too free..

Ya! i really cant stand the smell of garlic &amp; onion,, once i ate lor mee,, i ge kiang(act smart) tell the auntie i want garlic,, omg,, the taste stick to my tongue for whole day,, i almost go crazy... i used to enjoy cooking,, but now,,, hate it,,, huge changes for my 1st,, beh ta han,,,

Hi jo, i m quite hairy even b4 preggy... but now,, its getting bushier..lolz.. i think its becoz its falling less compare to last time,,

Back