(2012/03) Mar 2012

Daisy - got ur msg! im skipping too. take my blood test first.

bleuwind - mine always starts after 5pm.. almost every night.

full time working mother / stay at home mum
happy.gif

Daisy : Congrats ... you can close factory le ...

meaning at which week we can see the sex ... cause i next monday then hit week 12 lei ... can see anot or too early le ... hehehe ... i want to have bird bird de ...

Hi Mummy,

Long time didnt drop by. Was too busy with my Son as he is terrible 2 now. Just update my status to SAHM. It is so much busy then working and i have missed my gynae appointment twice. Missing my little one inside, not sure how she/he doing.

I suppose to be at week 13. But I still vomit. Wonder when i can stop vomit and have a proper meal. haiz...

Daisy: Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!
MIL think ok with both bah, she super love her daughter and god daughter leh, more than her sons.
personally prefer a boy first then a girl, so that my girl can be a pampered mei mei & princess hahaaa if elder girl usually v bossy like me... kekeee

Dolphin & Daisy: I see! :p

Dym: Comforting to know that I am not alone! I was wondering if mine is considered MS or is it more due to indigestion or bloating... but then it does feel horrible when my tummy is empty too...

bleuwind - its considered ms.. dun worry.. i think many mummies here oso experiencing same thing.. hope it will go off by week14.. lol..

Min, me too... MS normally starts around 4pm...

Dym, week 14?!? i was hoping it will go off by ard week 11-12 leh...

daisy, congrats! can close factory liao... i'm sure the whole family will dote on this little princess...
happy.gif

carice: I just pm you.

Daisy: Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! Is your current pregnancy is different from the prev 2? Cos my current pregnancy is different from my prev one.

Hello mummies!

Been so busy this morning, now then got time to pop in!

Daisy: Congrats! Your wish came true and can really close factory le!

Dolphin: If your EDD is 25/3, then your are at week 10 leh, 25/3 is my EDD also and I'm at week 10 now

Carol : yup but we are not from same class .... really v qiao lor ... you will like me facing problem with new house and bb ....

Maple : add liao.

snoppy ya i tot so too but my doc told me is week 7 leh ... i only realise i m preg last week ... then edd is 25/03/2011 ... i wonder did the doc c wrongly ? humpf ....

Dym & Dovey, yah hope it will go away right after week 10 ~ a bit wishful thinking hor... now is middle of week 11... am imagining that it's going away bit by bit every min lol ...

Dolphin... it does sounds like some miscalculation somewhere...

i feel the week might be right but the edd not right leh ... *laugh* ... i count 40 weeks is mid apr leh ... not mar 25 :p

Hi All,

Hope u gals had a wonderful long wkend =)I am new to this thread.. Expecting my no 2 now.. cant wait for all the ms to go away.. Would like to ask a qn. My breast does not swell nor feel tender like the 2nd one so wondering if this is normal

Jun--
Same. Expecting #2 and also not tender like #1. Was wondering the same thing as you. Good to know I have company.

Carol

Yup, get a copy for souvenier each time I visit. Will make a scrapbook once I get over MS. Did one for #1, together with photos of belly growth every other week.

Dolphine: Did your gynae give u U/S print out? if yes den you can see your weeks and edd from there.

Carol: not sure about others but for mine she gave me since 1st appt.

welcome Jun & Nielle

nielle: did you scan a copy of the U/S or photocopy cos my gynae says after some time it will fade off as her kids ones all faded already.

Welcome to the new MTBs!
happy.gif

Nielle,
your #1 is 07? Mine too. But my u/s faded already, regretted didn't scan. Will do so this time.

Daisy,
congrats on your gal! Wish come true.
happy.gif

How do you ladies cope with working full time and taking care of your kid/s, and juggling housework?

Who takes care of your kid/s? Infant care, child care, helper takes care or mother/MIL takes care?

We been thinking of what to do after maternity leave....

Starr: My mother helps me take care of #1 and also does some of the housework. For me, I am not doing any housework now due to my ms. My hubby will help to take care of #1 and do housework on weekends.

Congratz jun & nielle!

BB & nielle - my #1 oso 2007. i lost most of her u/s but the ones i had didnt fade..

starr_nn - #1 now in child care, most probably putting #2 in infant care. dun trust helper alone at home with kids.. somemore i dunwan to 'take care' of another person at home.

Most prob my mum will take care of our kid when I return to work... Currently staying with parents so no worries regarding housework cos my mum is SAHM... When our house comes end of this year, then will start to worry about housework...
sad.gif

My hubby does all the housework now on weekends too. Since this is our first child, at a dilemma.

My mum is working, so if we want her to take care, she has to resign and there are certain opportunity cost to that, like benefits, medical etc...
My MIL stays too far and to be honest, I also not keen to have her look after.
The other alternatives are either I quit and stay at home, or infant care.

Quit and stay at home, lesser job security with single income. Infant care, I always work late, and got to rush to pick baby up. Hubby can pick up but the car is with me. Stuck.

Thanks Dym and snoopy..
My mum is taking care of no1 and it's already taking a toll on her health so will prob hire a helper when no 2 comes..
Nielle: Do you know if this is linked to milk supply in future? I don wan no 2 to lose out on the benefits of bm.. i total bf no 1 till he's 6mths old

BB & Dym
Yups, #1 was in 2007. That one golden pig. #2 going to be water dragon. Jialat when signing up for P1 registration! Sure super headache!

jun: Same lor, my mother aged so much taking care of #1 but i started her on playgroup and will gradually put her there full day so that it's easier for my mother to take care of #2 when i have to return to work. I feel my mother is very poor thing, so old le still have to take care of my children...cannnot enjoy life.

Dym, nielle,
so we all have both the "hottest animals". hehe.
But not to worry about your #2. Just have to make sure #1 gets into a good school and the rest will follow thru. :p

starr_nn,
my #1 & #2 are in childcare. I cook and my hb does most of the housework now. Will get a helper with this #3 so at least she can help with cooking and housework. My mum stays near me but she's working. She can help to pop by at times to "spy" on the helper.

My 1st 2 were taken care by a helper for the 1st 2 years too and she was a great help. We sent them to a childcare only after her contract ended.

Daisy congrats! You & your boys must be v happy
happy.gif
Huh, sleeping also can vomit?? Luckily for me sleeping will sooth away the puky feeling.

Min:> You were just like me when I was preggy with my #1. I will feel super sick from 4-8pm! So sick till I can't work! After I reach home, I will immediately lie on the bed & after 8pm will feel much better... then will try to eat some light dinner. But with this pregnancy, ms comes anytime & these few days quite bad! But I would say it's still tolerable (ie can still compared to my previous pregnancy. I'm praying hard ms will go away on wk 12 which starts tmr! But I doubt as my ms quite bad today... can't even eat my lunch! For my #1, ms magically disappeared at wk 12 day 1. Funny rite? But this time not so jialat so not sure if it'll drag. Bleh!

Mrs Carice: I have to warn you that Dr Fong usually don't tell de. If you rili interested to know... need to ask him many times. For my #1 he only told me at wk 20 as he kept saying too early to confirm (which I think he just 1 2 play safe) ;p

orange: poor gal! SAHM is not an easy job esp if you're alone handling a toddler! I prefer going to work anyday. Hahaha... I can understand what you are going thru' as my gal is also like that. But I noticed she's only v notti when I'm home... if I'm not she's an angel!

BB, good that at least your mum can pop by some time to keep an eye...
So young send to infant care abit bu se de ley...child care still ok i feel, when they are older

omg.. this thread is moving fast! welcome all the new mummies! =)

Pine4ling~ i'm doing oscar on 8 sept.. so i'll check with my gynae on this..

Poohwei~ i've told my parents-in-law & grandparents-in-law already.. coz they have been waiting till become giraffe.. haha..

Lotusmum~ the clarins in airport cheaper? how much cheaper?

Wow seh i left 4hrs so many post liao
really very happening here....
hee hee....

THanks Dym, tethysea Daisy info...
Daisy i will email u now.... cause i not really dare to share with people so asking A1 de.....

Nuh also under govt ma...

Back