(2012/03) Mar 2012

<font color="000080">anewmummy >> Not advisable to sleep on tummy. Even sleep on back is not good. Best is sleep on the left side, which is supposed to improve blood circulation. In yoga we avoid all poses that require you to lie on your belly as soon as you start to show.

Adel >> Sorry to hear that... *hugs* Take care!</font>

Mrs Carice - added !! do add me to the group too , the link of the group cant be seen ..

LuthAdel - sad to hear abt it .. do take care of urself and rest more k !! hugs ..

anewmummy - i'm still sleeping on tummy cos thats the only position i feel comfortable with ..

BB - updated !! =)

Mei &amp; phylee - hope both of ur cyst will slowly reduce and disappear by time .. good luck and take care !!

I'm sorry adel. I'm sure you will get a sticky BFP soon. Take care and really thanks for sharing your amazing blog with us.

mrs carine, can i join the fb? Maybe better wait until I pass w12 then only join. I feel so unreal now.

LuthAdel - hug you. Rest well and take care.

Adel: I am so sorry to hear that.Please do take care yourself. You are still younger than me. You have lots of chance to try again. Pamper yourself first. Thank you for giving me the support earlier.
I've been taking Centrum for three to four years. Take vitamins as we hardly have enough nutrition cuz of busy schedule in Singapore.
I am seeing Prof Ng from gleneagles. You can try him to consult.

anewmummy : almak ... dont be so negative .... if u still like that might as well book a next available appt with ur d.

anyone in this thread can join the fb. just pm or email can already.

Zelda : i forget to ask you whether homo pills make us v hungry ? i always hunger most of the time lei ...wonder is it because of the medicine.

Carice: hungry is good. Whenever u feel hungry just eat something. I do hungry frequently. I am taking duphaston and injection both. Sometimes, I feel hungry in the middle of sleep and so lazy to go kitchen and eat. But can't fall asleep again with hunger. So I always drag myself to the fridge.

Ladies : good morning

Mabel : same here n my hunger timing for middle of the night usually happens around 2 pm. Lol ... So far only two to three times only.

My MS feeling has lessen a lot, normal?
Always bring my notebook home now, leg on tge aide that carries it feel sore &amp; painful. Try rubbing it and burp lots of winds. Any ladies have this?

Morning ...
happy.gif

Anyone started on Obimin/multivits? Does it make you feel nausea? I thought my MS eased off since last Thurs but these 2 days I started on the Obimin, the nausea feeling came back again. So I tried not taking this morning and I feel alot better. I wonder if can take at night before bedtime?

Dym,
folic acid ... I was taking it for the last 3 mths, had got MS but it went off since last Thurs. It only came back yesterday after I started on the multivits. Maybe I try taking at night and see how.

I'm looking for a full time nanny (Mon to Fri 7-7pm) near Eunos Crescent area.

Hoping to start her services for my baby next year..

Can any kind soul please recommend ?

adel, take care!

bb, u can request for change to a different type of multi-vit... i had the same problem during my last pregnancy.

Dovey,
I took this same multivits for my last pregnancy too but I recall it was fine. Anyway I'll check with my gynae at the next visit to see if he has anything else.

Anyone planning to get CL? Contemplating to get one, called a friend's recommendation but she's booked already.

BB-> I'm planning to get a CL as well, but haven't got around to looking for one yet. Will probably start looking during 2nd trimester after pregnancy has stabilized.

Just did nt scan at nuh today. Everything looks normal. No need to drink water. It takes only like 10to15 mins. My sonographer said the baby was very cooperative. The blood test will come out only on next day. We couldn't determine the gender as the baby cover his part with his hand when we tried. Sonographer said the baby liquid behind his neck anything below 2.5mm is ok.

Me will get CL too, but will probably do so after 1st tri. Dunno where to look though. My previous one via agency, was so so only..

Mei, GG Lee,
but high chance most popular CLs will be booked after our 1st tri cos next year is dragon yr.

Hi, I'm having my second one. Forgot which week are we supposed to do the thorough scan? Can anyone advise? I'm taking my blood test at week 12. I understand from my gynae that multi-vit and iron pill can worsen nausea. That's why he will start me off at 3rd month.

One thing we have to be careful about engaging CL. I had this experience the CL agreed to do my confinment. Closer to date when I called her, she said she can't do! I was so angry. Left 2 months plus how to find a replacement. She told me she is travelling and will recommend another one for me. I told her forget about it and went on to find another one. We have to work around the schedule depends on how popular the CL is. Luckily I managed to find a good one.

La paix, good thing u found a better one! Mine via agency the lady say till the CL v good. End up was a bit problem. I release her early slightly after 3 wks. This round dunno where to find.

gg, got to ask colleagues or relatives for recommendation. My colleagues recommended some but I don't like. keke. Or search the forum. I got my CL by searching the forum again for the replacement, called this CL and she's booked. So she recommend me another one which I take after taking to her over the phone. Alot of the mothers will interview face to face.

i will wait till 2nd Tri first then decide abt CL and who going to take care of my bb. both parent are not free lor .... headache ....

pine : added

Ladies ; those who want to join the fb group, pls pm me ur address.

la_paix,
welcome.
happy.gif
Did you place a deposit for your CL? How can she back out from the assignment last min ... so bad.

I called another CL, she's also booked. She said v hot for next yr. :S

Anyway the market price now is about how much? Both that I enquired said they are charging about $2K - $2.2K.

Carice,
ya, it increased over the years ... I remember it was around $1.8K when I enquired 5 yrs ago. hehe.

Guess it depends on your CL's schedule. If she happens to be free around your EDD then she will be able to take you. The 2 I asked, 1 accepted a Feb assignment and the other one mid Mar so both can't take me.
sad.gif

Jo,
the 2nd one even told me she has got people calling her for end Apr/May but she don't dare to accept in case the mid Mar one wants to extend to 40days or 2 mths.

I didn't know it's so hot to be a CL, haha!!

BB : i feel like giving birth already so ex ... hospital bill ... CL bill ... lots of $$$$ ....i going to be poorer next year ... house and bb and maybe maid ... no more holiday for me liao ... hahah

Carice,
giving birth is NOT the most expensive. It's the "after-birth", many many years to go, hahaha!

bb : oops ya .... hahahaa ... i wait two weeks more after my 1st tri over then i will start to think ... dare not think so much first ...

BB, can't believe it! End Apr? that's only 6 wks they book... i'm still thinking like 14 wks after OSCAR then go book... too late hor?
then maid leh, when should employ?.....

Hi mommies
The thread has moved so fast..

Adel
Really sad to hear about what happened.. Take care..

CL
Actually I'm also quite stress over cl, got my in laws to help for the last time and it turned out to be a big mistake...my mom knows nuts about confinement..haiz...

The one I engaged I placed a deposit of $200. My confinment was $2K and this was only a year ago and she's from Malaysian. My CL guaranteed me once she accepted the deposit, she will not backout even if she receives other requests. Not sure how true this is for other CLs.

I think when interview them, got to ask what kind of chores they do. Some don't like to look after your other kid(s), do laundry for husband or cook for whole family or have to top up more money...

Jo,
ya, think some will call the CL the moment they tested +ve.

Think I'll probably get a maid after CNY, hope bb don't come out too early. My hb was thinking Dec cos can help out during CNY period. See how I'm feeling by then.

Lotusmum,
yes! My relationship with my MIL was strained after my last confinement. My mum though staying v near me but she's working, don't want to tired her out.

la_paix,
oh, she took your deposit and still back out. That's really bad. Did she give you back your deposit then?

I don't think I'll need my CL to do other stuffs since I'll be getting a maid too but my main concern is my dog. The CL must not be afraid of dogs so this might be abit tough too.

Ya la, I find best not to get mil or mum to do confinement. Unless u r one of the lucky few. Usually they can chip in a little here and then but cannot expect them to b like CL. More complicated, heard lots of strained relationship cases. Even with a CL it can happen as the mil or mums wan to impose their views and doesnt help we tend to b more irritable and sensitive during confinement. Must really learn to close eye to a lot of things and just focus on recuperating. Else will go mad!

Back