(2012/03) Mar 2012

blitx - usually , gynae only can confirm during the last mth or last 2 - 3wks like tat .. most likey will be depending on ur own body condition , if high blood pressure , gynae will make us induce early abit , if induce and cant dilute , might a possible to c section

if baby's head nvr turn down , gonna opt for c section also , if 'tai pan' too low , c section too

if everything goes smooth , it will be natural , however such cases do happen that we can nvr know , so just hope everything goes fine =)

kaye - oh i see .. so ur baby dont like seafood either ! haha

Long time nvr pop in. Happy Deepavali to all mummies! Welcome all e new mummies too.

Tine177: I'm interested in e aquafit class. Shall we sign up together?

Blitz: I'm one of those mummies who cervix nvr dilate aft 2 induction! So end up c-sect. This time dunno how also n hv yet to discuss wif gynae. C-sect also not bad as can choose e date to deliver. Plus I can get out of bed e next day n stop taking e painkilllers aft 2 days so I feel c-sect quite nice too :p

Welcome new MTBs!
happy.gif

Twins, Seto, MissPiggy, Maplemummy,
genders of your bbs updated in the list.
happy.gif

Any other mummies need to update your details?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldImEaT5U1RdFlhYk1jWHlsZmwwUlVHVXprVzNLTVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Drypantz,
you are not alone. I still puke almost after every dinner but kind of got used to it. Eat and puke then puke and eat again. :p
I was telling my hb this is worse than when I had the twins. :S

Dym,
a friend's ex-maid wants to come back to work. Seen her many times when she was with my friend and kind of like her cos she's v good with kids and cooking. So now trying to figure out how to get her over. Hope things go smoothly.

Maybe you would want to try a few agencies and see if they got more biodata? Else might take quite some time before you get one.

Blitz,
actually emergency c-sect not that scary cos it happens when you are still in a "daze". :p That was what happened to me. No dilation/no contraction after 15hrs in labour ward so went for emergency c-sect, didn't know what to expect. Before I knew it, bbs & I were out.

Now that I think of a planned c-sect knowing what's going to happen in there ... I'm feeling more scared!! haha!

Morning mummies,
Haven't come in for a while. My blood test shown that my sugar level is on the high end. Gynae has asked me to watch my intake of sugar & to cut down on rice, noodle & bread. If not I will have diabetic in my later stage of pregnancy. I m so worried & upset & next wk going for detail scan.

Hi BB, can help me put my baby gender as girl in the spreadsheet! Thanks!

Daisy, yalor... both of them dun like seafood but i m a big fan of seafood!

Hi Zelda,
Ok great. We can sign up for the aquafit together.
happy.gif
We need to buy maternity swimsuits first. I will PM you my contact number. The classes are usually on Sat. 1 to 2 plus I think. 4 lessons.

How long did u take to recover fully from csec? Im seriously considering csec cos we can choose the dates plus I like to be in control....dont like uncertainty and scared of pain...haha...still girly...FTM...

Hi Mummies,
Accompanied my mom to Bendemeer market to do marketing. It has been a while since I visited a market. Im so impressed haha, its so clean and spacious no longer wet and noisy. There are many shops around the market area too.

I bought 1 cardigen, 3 maternity tops, 2 maternity shorts, 1 maternity 3/4 pants and 2 maternity dresses....all just $241 only....super cheap and the size fits me leh...unlike those spring maternity, perfect mum etc....the shop name is Carrano. They have branches in Bendemeer shopping (just beside Boon Keng MRT), Beauty world centre, bencoolen mall and toa payoh central. The lady boss is very nice. I spent 1 hour there trying clothes! At least, now I have nicer clothes to wear haha...

Good start to my day.

Daisy:thank goodness, was worried have to decide now, pray I don't need E-C-sect

Zelda & BB: e-c-sect means both area pain.. My threshold for pain is not high

Pinky: hope all goes well. I've been told to watch my sugar too

Tine77: I don't mind signing up too.. Got to see if I can wear old swim wear.. Heard maternity swimwear is expensive..

Are those maternity clothes work friendly? 1 got a 3/4 pants from cotton-on, it has the thick band, can wear as maternity pants.. So far haven't start on maternity clothes, just wear looser clothes

Pinky - dont worry too much ! just take note of ur intake and everything will be fine , sometimes during pregnancy we tend to have a little more problems , just stay cheerful will do =)

greenleaflet - the spreadsheet u can either pm BB to let her update for u , fb u can leave ur email here if u dont mind and the mummies here will add u =)

kaye - LOL !! bear for few more mths and u can enjoy seafood soon !! =)

blitx - dont worry too much ! still got mths to go , as long everything is fine , will able to be natural delivery .. or u intend to choose c section ?

My gynae barred me from exercising coz last pregnancy I keep walking, climb stairs, hand washing laundry till kena contractions at 32 wks. Had to take so much ventolin to hold the contractions and do CTG every alternate days to monitor. Piangs, waste so much extra $$ for nothing juz coz I go exercise hoping for smooth delivery. Happily forgot tt I'm supposed to deliver via c-sect GA not natural n auspicious date chosen. SO DUMB CAN. This time rond I'm not gonna act clever Liao =P

hi mummies, been a long while since i came here.. more active on fb hehe... also very bz at work so didnt hav the change to pop in..

welcome snow luplup. I'm a 1st time mummy so now finding out the things to buy/prepare for new born.

momoko - u damn cute can !! after so many exercising , u actually forget ur not going by natural delivery .. lol

snow luplup - welcome and congrats !!

this is my 3rd bb .. =) have u know the gender of ur bb yet?

Hi ladies ... for those who has just join the fb ... pls kindly update your particulars in the group ...like nick and ur name ... if not we wont know who is who ...

Hi snow luplup - am FTM

Tine77: thanks. I'll go check out.. Wore a new tee that I got a size bigger, but seems like tummy grew, think i'll outgrow in a mth!

Daisy: haven't decide.. In dilemma now.. Still wondering which is better

Momoko: too much exercise will cause early contraction? Was told I should swim as I've bad backaches... Was thinking of signing up aqua fitness

Tine77: Hihi! I replied your PM le. Bendemeer mkt got nice clothes? I must go check it out... but maybe size abit small for me? I need to wear XL for Spring Maternity clothes leh. From the 3rd day onwards after c-sect, I don't need to take pain killers le. For c-sect, confinement need to take note as can only take those ginger stuff after 12 days when the wound has healed. But have to wear the binder for at least 1 mth so that the wound won't open when you sneeze and cannot carry heavy things for 1mth.

Blitx: My pain treshold is v low too but surprising I could walk around the next day. My friends who visited me in the hospital were shock as usually c-sect still painful the next day. But I was busy walking around pushing baby to show them ;p

Daisy, my brain all landed at the stomach. LOL

Blitx, anything in excess is never good. Swimming in moderation is ok, swimming is considered low impact sport. As long as it's not competitive swimming. =P

zelda: since daisy say I still have time to think, I'll mull over it... The 12week blood test, I was so freaked out by the needles that gynae say she will discuss with me birth plans.. So that's how low my threshold is
sad.gif

Momoko & k@ye: my gynae say swimming to help my back. Guess I stick to one sport to prevent over-doing it

Hi moms, 
I hv a few items for sale. Please sms me at 91558725 if you are interested. Collection at sengkang, buangkok, hougang, toa payoh and ang mo kio MRTstations only.
1) medela swing breast pump bought 14/8/2011 (warranty till aug 2012), Used barely a mth as i hv not enough milk supply.Will throw in 1/2 bottle of greenlife fenugreek capsules(increase milk supply) and 14 pieces of medela pump and save breastmilk bags. $180   
2) medela washable breast pads, very new and good condition $8
3) 4 pieces of nursing bras size roughly 36B (hv different hook sizes to adjust) selling at $15 for all.
4) 2 pieces of cotton nursing pajamas from Spring at NEX, worn less than 10 times, very good condition. Selling both at $15
5) medela breast shields with carrying case for occassional sore nipples from BF. $10
6) quinny zapp xtra baby stroller (blue), suitable from newborn to 4 yrs old. Used less only a month in excellent condition but decided to sell as hubby bought a jogging stroller from US while on business trip. $420.

nielle - added u , after u accepted , will add u in the group =)

blitx - i was freaked out by needles too ! lol i close my eyes wen they take my blood , hubby scare of blood too , he went out the room , only my boy is there , putting his hand on his face and stare at the needles *faint*

Hi all!
I have signed up for KK aqua class. Starting next month. Those who want to sign up, do sign up early cos each class is only limited to 6 people, so get filled up fast.
I must be quite a KS FTM. I started my antenatal class last Sat. I am the 2nd earliest MTB @ 19 wks, another MTB was 18 wks. The most advance was 29 wks. The class is carried out over 8 wks.
Those who want to continue their swimming at a less chlorinated place can PM me. I am looking for kakis to swim regularly on Sun afternoon at my place. Might be far for some people though, I stay at Pasir Ris.

<font color="000080">It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received my amnio report! Grrrr. I called clinic to check and the nurse just says "we will call you". So annoying! And my doc says he's only going to do detailed scan for me at 22weeks
sad.gif
Isn't it kinda late?

I've also been getting tingly/numb fingers at night, and apparently it's carpal tunnel syndrome caused by pregnancy swelling. Bleh.</font>

tethysea,
no news is good news.
happy.gif
When is your next gynae appointment?

Detailed scan be done anytime between 19th - 23rd wk so 22wks should be ok. I just did my detailed scan 2 days ago at 21wks+.

Hi all,

been a slient reader all this while, can i join?
edd 21 Mar, gal, mt A, gynea is dr chua yang
this is my first bb though its the 2nd time i got pregnant..

littlek,
hi, welcome.
happy.gif

You want me to add you to the list? You are a SAHM or FTWM? Staying where?

tethysea - did u call them to check? usually , if results is good ,they wont call u de .. so dont worry !! =)

my detailed scan was done at abt 22wks too , so should be ok bah =)

as long not after 23wks maybe?

littlek - welcome to join &amp; congrats !!

<font color="000080">Daisy &amp; BB >> I think they haven't received the report at all, or the nurse too busy until can't be bothered to look for it.
sad.gif
</font>

My phobia of needles is so bad that I quarreled with the anesthetist right b4 she administer the GA on me. Lol. Simply coz she say I useless, epidural oso dun dare to take ;P wonder wat funny things will I do again this time. Haha.

thanks for the welcome mummies!

wenwen
you have fb? can add me too??
me also more active there as its easier to use iphone to access also...office cannot surf net so i have very limited time to access SG motherhood except when on leave or working from home
sad.gif

so how's your preparation for your new born?

Daisy
wah 3rd one?!?!? me stopping at 2 cos super bad MS for both my pregnancy... cannot take it
so far cannot see anything leh... praying hard is a girl...haven't go detailed scan yet
sad.gif

Blitx
hi there.. am a FTWM

BB
you add mummmies into list? Can add me too?
am FTWM staying in cck, thanks so much

ya, carice, such coincidence, same edd and same hospital! might juz meet u there ;) u manage to c ur bb gender aldy??

BB, thanks! i'm 30 this year...

Hi BB! Trouble you to add my baby's gender into the doc. It's a girl
happy.gif
Same as #1 so I can re-cycle all the things. Yeah! Save my headache for Pri 1 enrollment too as my primary school is a girls' school. My prediction always so accurate, always predict the right gender
happy.gif

tethysea - dont worry , just wait for them to call u den , as BB say no news is good news .. dont worry too much !! everything will be fine =)

momoko - lol !! i scare of needles but more scare of pain so i rather bear abit of epi pain den the whole labour in pain haha !!

snow luplup - mine previous was a smooth one , only this is the super bad MS i ever had or first had lol .. was still planning for #4 if i can get pregnant after this baby hahahaha

zelda - grats !! haha u still tink until Pri sch ! power .. lol

Daisy
wah... you very strong! Me weak ah... MS makes me super scared of pregnancy liao ... both pregnancy ended up in hospital for drip.... sigh

Daisy: I'm super ks mom ;p

Blitx: Today I ask gynae le... he said previously if cervix not dilated this time won't dilate too. He said some pple r just born with hard cervix... no choice. So confirm c-sect for me lor
happy.gif

Back