(2012/01) Jan 2012

Morning ladies, now as im typing, one hand is covering my nose with the tissue cos my colleague just switched on the air purifier that u add in droplets of perfume smelling stuffs n the whole water will spin thingy. The smell emitting from it is driving me crazy but ive no way of telling her cos she knows nothing of my condition.... Yuck!

Jamie - todae is the 1st day my part time cleaner is doing my house... $50 for 4hrs. A myanmar who is staying sg cos husband working here. Im at work so mil came over to oversee her.. If she's ok, il recommend her to u...
happy.gif

My appetite still bad.. Think i lost weight n i looked super shagged... Cant take many smells, taste, always sleepy n yawning...really feel sick abt dis whole thing already n i even wish its nine months already.. N let me give birth aleadi lar... Cannot take it all these adverses....

jowin - that is good! I have been eating & eating & eating - especially ice-cream..so am glad i didn't gain more. Am slightly underweight but am targeting 10-11kg for this pregnancy...getting older, might not lose weight as fast as after #1
sad.gif

anns - yes, you can claim a portion of the amnion test thru medisave. The nurse mentioned but I didn't really pay attention cos really hoping not to have to take it! Think $400-500 or something like that?

(X)..
I am going to see 2nd gynae tomorrow..
Infact, i have 2 appt tmr.. morning at KKH.. afternoon at ESH..
I was thinking of going for both.. but afraid that too many u/s will harm BB. Will it?

Anyway, here's the table update.
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD </TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Birth order</TD><TD> Predicted gender</TD><TD> actual gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ms Carpe Diem</TD><TD> 31-Dec-11 </TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>1-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny Bubu</TD><TD> 4-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maddie </TD><TD>7-Jan-12 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerbear</TD><TD>7-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>b_cup </TD><TD>8-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH </TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia Low</TD><TD> 9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Chen L.H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefseansharbabes</TD><TD>9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>styliciously </TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CT (yoyoblue)</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Suzana</TD><TD> kkh </TD><TD>#4 </TD><TD>60%Boy-40%Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella Rodrigues</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr C.K. Khoo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yong Hui</TD><TD>10-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut (Veronica Chau) </TD><TD>11-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua (TLC)</TD><TD></TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuetecotage</TD><TD> 11-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Anita</TD><TD> NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>(X) ttcx</TD><TD> 15-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng JP </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Idali</TD><TD>15-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymuffin </TD><TD> 16-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD>17-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr Phyllis liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly K</TD><TD> 18-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amaesing</TD><TD> 19-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>HQ</TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Quek Swee Peng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBD </TD></TR><TR><TD>May (zanie98) </TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Echo</TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby </TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng LC </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>50/50  </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinko</TD><TD> 22-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lebebe</TD><TD>22-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD>23-Jan-12</TD><TD> Caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Xie </TD><TD>24-Jan-12 </TD><TD> Dr. Hii Hoi Chin.Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MayC </TD><TD>25-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>25-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr SP Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyB </TD><TD>26-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD> 26-Jan-12</TD><TD> caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blue_Y</TD><TD>27-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr eunice chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>30-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Apple Khoo</TD><TD>31-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jallo </TD><TD>end Jan 2012</TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Millie'sMum </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiffoncake (bigroundeyes) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adel </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyojoy</TD><TD>6-Feb-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Girl</td></tr></table>

Thanks jowinbaby. I shall stay +ve for bb.
happy.gif

I wan to win concert ticket for Faye Wong leg. Hehehee..

Yday had major bout of ms. v sien.. My mum was telling me she heard talking to bb may help. Eg "bb, u grow well but watch out for mummy too, let mummy feel n rest well ok?" becos mummies have mummies' rights, so bb must listen to mummy. Duno true or not. Hahaha.. :p

Anns,
I'll do the triple blood test at Week 16. If results ok then dun have to do amino. If not, then will decide from there.

joyojoy,
See how the 1st scan goes. If ok, then can skip the 2nd appt. Haha... not sure of frequent U/S will harm foetus. Shd be ok lah.

Silsilly, how r u? I'm nauseas everyday but no vomiting. U got MS too? Anyway, Sadhana put me on 8 weeks of duphaston, first 4 weeks same as u, then since my next scan is in week 12, she prescribed another 4 weeks. Actually, I'm not spotting, just on off discharge. Can't help wondering whether she was too cautious or duphaston necessary thru out first trimester.

Any mummies can advise on the duphaston issue? Thanks

Also, was told to go to kkh 24h clinic if got emergency during this 5 weeks. In another thread, dr SF Loh is supposingly contactable even after off office hours. That is another issue I'm concerned with, only think of it after my first scan visit to Sadhana. Hubby says I should check with her again during my next visit coz 24h seems to have much negative reputation. If like that, in emergency, we will go Thomson medical instead. We stick to kkh coz I have csc card and ivf baby afraid got complications and wanna cut costs since I'm on no pay leave for the whole of this year.

Anyone can advise whether as kkh private patients r u ask to seek help from 24 h clinic or u get to have ur gyne direct number? Thanks...

morning mummies

quickening: usually from 16 weeks can feel. for my first pregnancy, i felt at 20-22 weeks.

seatbelt: i will continue wearing. it is safer to wear than don't wear.
http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-use-a-seat-belt-during-pregnancy_7239.bc
http://www.volvocars.com/intl/sales-services/sales/car-devices/child-safety/pages/pregnant.aspx

childseat: same. sometimes i think of my poor baby crying away in the carseat, really want to take her out. my hb said no, leave her there to cry. after a while she get used to it. occ struggle when go in but no choice, she sits there. i think it is less painful to let her cry in carseat than anything happen already she cry in hospital, or rest of her life.

downs test: think amnio is the 100% test. the rest are just probabilities. haven't decided what to do if it is really positive for downs. but think i would like to be prepared for it than surprised on the delivery itself.

MS: mine is getting better liao... week 11+ now

Seatbelt
It takes times to get use to the seatbelt below our big belly. But when you driving, you will be busy watching the traffic instead of the seatbelt. The only concern I will think of is the leg cramp while driving.

BB carseat
I agreed with Maddie, must train baby to sit in carseat since born. My #1 will automatic buckled his seatbelt when he gets in the taxi or bus.

<font color="0077aa">Joyojoy:

You going KKH tomorrow? Me going KKH tomorrow too! But I'm still going to Clinic D, waiting for them to refer me to the pregnancy clinic. =P My apptm's @ 11.20am.

Hehehe... As I'm still shopping around for a gynae, I went to see a neighbourhood gynae today again. Dr James Lee. Anyone heard of him before? He is quite serious, pretty patient, detailed and reasonably priced. Might choose him instead of Dr CH Koh. Will only make the final decision after seeing KKH doctors. =P

Well, baby's growth seems to be good for the past week. When I saw Dr Koh last tues, bb's length was 1.17cm. Today bb is already 2.64cm wor! So this Dr Lee pushed forward my EDD to 23 Jan (for now). This means I'm 9W0D preggie as of now. Kekeke... Will be competing for the CNY Ang Pow too!

I'm also scanning bb very frequently coz of gynae hopping. Hope it won't hurt bb too much... I guess it'll be another scan tomorrow @ KKH. =P</font>

May - On the risk from ultrasound - I think some gynes would rather not do so many scans cos there is a slight risk on the fetus - see: http://www.unhinderedliving.com/pultra.html

Some studies have shown that it can affect brain development, delay speech, etc..especially in the early weeks of pregnancy..that's why in some Western countries, they do ultra sounds only a couple of times throughout the pregnancy to scan for abnormalities, &amp; not at every visit like our case here in Singapore.

My gyne is one of those on the conservative side, she doesn't even do scans before week 8/9 to reduce early exposure. When I asked to hear the baby's heartbeat, she said no, don't want to increase the exposure, &amp; just showed me the flickering heartbeat on the screen.

<font color="0077aa">Thanks MayC. Oh no... I've done so many scans le... How? Maybe I should tell KKH not to scan me tomorrow...</font>

May - its really up to u. It is nice to see our babies on the screen though
happy.gif
, &amp; I would love to see baby any chance i get, but be mindful of the slight risk. Maybe just tell the gyne you have had a couple of scans the last few weeks &amp; let him/her decide?

May..
I am also going clinic D tmr 10.55am
Seeing SF Loh.. I saw him last year to check if my tubes were block. And luckily, they were not.

But after looking at the link that MayC posted..
i am still thinking whether i still want have u/s at KKH or not? But i confirm going for u/s at ESH in the afternoon.

Congrats!
Your BB grow more than double in length in 7 days!

Hi gals. i saw this.. thought its nice to share but again.. its just for ref.

<table border=1><tr><td>Gestational age</TD><TD>Length (US)</TD><TD>Weight (US)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Mass (g) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>(crown to rump)</TD><TD></TD><TD>(crown to rump)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8 weeks</TD><TD>0.63 inch</TD><TD>0.04 ounce</TD><TD>1.6 cm</TD><TD>1 gram </TD></TR><TR><TD>9 weeks</TD><TD>0.90 inch</TD><TD>0.07 ounce</TD><TD>2.3 cm</TD><TD>2 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>10 weeks</TD><TD>1.22 inch</TD><TD>0.14 ounce</TD><TD>3.1 cm</TD><TD>4 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>11 weeks</TD><TD>1.61 inch</TD><TD>0.25 ounce</TD><TD>4.1 cm</TD><TD>7 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>12 weeks</TD><TD>2.13 inches</TD><TD>0.49 ounce</TD><TD>5.4 cm</TD><TD>14 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>13 weeks</TD><TD>2.91 inches</TD><TD>0.81 ounce</TD><TD>7.4 cm</TD><TD>23 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>14 weeks</TD><TD>3.42 inches</TD><TD>1.52 ounce</TD><TD>8.7 cm</TD><TD>43 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>15 weeks</TD><TD>3.98 inches</TD><TD>2.47 ounces</TD><TD>10.1 cm</TD><TD>70 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>16 weeks</TD><TD>4.57 inches</TD><TD>3.53 ounces</TD><TD>11.6 cm</TD><TD>100 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>17 weeks</TD><TD>5.12 inches</TD><TD>4.94 ounces</TD><TD>13 cm</TD><TD>140 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>18 weeks</TD><TD>5.59 inches</TD><TD>6.70 ounces</TD><TD>14.2 cm</TD><TD>190 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>19 weeks</TD><TD>6.02 inches</TD><TD>8.47 ounces</TD><TD>15.3 cm</TD><TD>240 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>20 weeks</TD><TD>6.46 inches</TD><TD>10.58 ounces</TD><TD>16.4 cm</TD><TD>300 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>(crown to heel)</TD><TD></TD><TD>(crown to heel)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20 weeks</TD><TD>10.08 inches</TD><TD>10.58 ounces</TD><TD>25.6 cm</TD><TD>300 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>21 weeks</TD><TD>10.51 inches</TD><TD>12.70 ounces</TD><TD>26.7 cm</TD><TD>360 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>22 weeks</TD><TD>10.94 inches</TD><TD>15.17 ounces</TD><TD>27.8 cm</TD><TD>430 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>23 weeks</TD><TD>11.38 inches</TD><TD>1.10 pound</TD><TD>28.9 cm</TD><TD>501 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>24 weeks</TD><TD>11.81 inches</TD><TD>1.32 pound</TD><TD>30 cm</TD><TD>600 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>25 weeks</TD><TD>13.62 inches</TD><TD>1.46 pound</TD><TD>34.6 cm</TD><TD>660 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>26 weeks</TD><TD>14.02 inches</TD><TD>1.68 pound</TD><TD>35.6 cm</TD><TD>760 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>27 weeks</TD><TD>14.41 inches</TD><TD>1.93 pound</TD><TD>36.6 cm</TD><TD>875 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>28 weeks</TD><TD>14.80 inches</TD><TD>2.22 pounds</TD><TD>37.6 cm</TD><TD>1005 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>29 weeks</TD><TD>15.2 inches</TD><TD>2.54 pounds</TD><TD>38.6 cm</TD><TD>1153 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>30 weeks</TD><TD>15.71 inches</TD><TD>2.91 pounds</TD><TD>39.9 cm</TD><TD>1319 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>31 weeks</TD><TD>16.18 inches</TD><TD>3.31 pounds</TD><TD>41.1 cm</TD><TD>1502 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>32 weeks</TD><TD>16.69 inches</TD><TD>3.75 pounds</TD><TD>42.4 cm</TD><TD>1702 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>33 weeks</TD><TD>17.20 inches</TD><TD>4.23 pounds</TD><TD>43.7 cm</TD><TD>1918 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>34 weeks</TD><TD>17.72 inches</TD><TD>4.73 pounds</TD><TD>45 cm</TD><TD>2146 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>35 weeks</TD><TD>18.19 inches</TD><TD>5.25 pounds</TD><TD>46.2 cm</TD><TD>2383 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>36 weeks</TD><TD>18.66 inches</TD><TD>5.78 pounds</TD><TD>47.4 cm</TD><TD>2622 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>37 weeks</TD><TD>19.13 inches</TD><TD>6.30 pounds</TD><TD>48.6 cm</TD><TD>2859 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>38 weeks</TD><TD>19.61 inches</TD><TD>6.80 pounds</TD><TD>49.8 cm</TD><TD>3083 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>39 weeks</TD><TD>19.96 inches</TD><TD>7.25 pounds</TD><TD>50.7 cm</TD><TD>3288 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>40 weeks</TD><TD>20.16 inches</TD><TD>7.63 pounds</TD><TD>51.2 cm</TD><TD>3462 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>41 weeks</TD><TD>20.35 inches</TD><TD>7.93 pounds</TD><TD>51.7 cm</TD><TD>3597 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>42 weeks</TD><TD>20.28 inches</TD><TD>8.12 pounds</TD><TD>51.5 cm</TD><TD>3685 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mine a little smaller..Wk9 at 2.24cm
happy.gif

Off topic - anyone has ideas on where to get bras? I'm normally 36C and when I went to Taka, I found that most bras there go up to 36C only. I tried M&amp;S before, but the silicon strips they have on their strapless bras irritate my skin. Already using the bra strap extenders, but the cups are getting a wee bit small...

joyojoy
since u wanted to go to ESH for u/s..just stick to it lor..see wat gynae says..

Re Childseat: have to force bb to get use to childseat...not matter how much bb cry..its for their safety..now my boy oso very use to it..get into the car..will say put on seat belt..he will remind the rest of us to put on also..
happy.gif

amaesing,
Think u can start shopping for maternity bras.
I got mine from suntec, OIO. Near Toysrus there are a few maternity shops. Happy shopping!

Hi Mummies,

I just saw the tables...there are so many Boys that will be born in JAN 2012.

Man...really hope that mine is a DAUGHTHER this time round.

Anyway i rem someone from this thread was interested in a female gynae..so just to share. My gynae is DR CHOO WAI LING at Gleneagles. She is nice, patient and v pleasant. If keen, u can try her.

congrats to all mommies here!
I got some preloved bestsellers pregnancy, parenting and nursing books for cheap sale.

1) What to expect when you're expecting (3rd edition) by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg and Sandee Hathaway
2) Conception, Pregnancy &amp; Birth by Dr Miriam Stoppard

3) The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems by Tracy Hogg
4) The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
5) The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp
6) Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby by Tracy Hogg
7) What to Expect The First year by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg and Sandee Hathaway

8)The Nursing Mother's Companion by Kathleen Huggins

Pls see these links for pics and condition of books:-
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5620477.html?1308496294

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5620484.html?1308496598

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5620564.html?1308498205
Thanks in advance for looking!

X ttcx: OHH i see haa
happy.gif

Then i will predict mine as Girl haa
happy.gif
since the symptoms are pretty different from my 1st one! Yeah...hope it will work

My Hubby is afraid if i wish for a Girl too much and if the bb is a Boy..he will be Gayish..

Is your first one a Boy or a Girl?

Hi all, won't be continuing in this thread. Bb's heartbeat had stopped when I went for checkup on sat. Guess it's just not meant to be..

Joyojoy , pls remove my name from the table whenever you are free. Thanks!

Wishing u all a smooth and happy pregnancy!

Jallo,
Sorry to hear that. Hug hugs. Pls take care of urself and dun brood over it. Nothing u did wrong.

Amanda,
My #1 was a boy. I'm hoping for another boy.
I'm guessing this is ur 2nd? How far along are u now? Edd?

Jallo....so sorry to hear that.
sad.gif
Hugz &amp; take care k.

peanut - black most prob cos you are only pooing 2X a week? Iron in your supplements might also cause constipation (at least i think it is the reason for mine).

Boy/girl? - My colleague was telling me that people who do it all the time would most prob have a girl, &amp; those of us who were planning for a baby &amp; did it when we were most fertile (during ovulation) would most prob end up with boys!

PiggyB..
happy.gif
Yah but just in case its true. I try not to think too much on the gender. Guess BB healthy is the most impt le.

X ttcx: Yes this is my 2nd one. I am now in my 11th week i believe. EDD is 18-19 Jan 2012. 3 days after yours. Hopefully, it will be abit later..24 or 25th jan..so can eat reunion dinner.

Hi peanut
my bowel movement is like once a week and i m feeling terrible. Keep drinking water already. Hard hard too. At times i can LS. Dun know what's happening.

MayC, yes, the nearer to O date, the higher chance u get a boy
happy.gif
Bcos boy spermie are fast swimmer but die off faster. Girls are slower and withstanding.

peanut: are you taking obimin? If you are, that mite be the reason coz obimin contains iron. Iron is heaty also 1 of the symptoms of pregnant is constipation. If really bad, you can try drink prune juice or take more vegs &amp; fruits.

jowinbaby - haha, yah. Boy sperms are fast swimmers but not hardy &amp; die out quickly, girls are slow swimmers but can last in the body for a couple of days. Then how about those of us who did it for the few days leading up to the O date, plus on &amp; after the O date? There would be both boy &amp; girl sperms inside &amp; will just have to wait to see which ones hit the jackpot!
happy.gif

peanut - I tried prune juice &amp; prunes, but think dragon fruit is better at easing constipation.

Hi ,
anyone in week 9/10? i been having very bad vomitting..
previous weeks never vomit one. Is it normal ?
Just had an injection yesterday night,GP not sure is it due to pregnancy or stomach flu ?

zhuzhu: today is the start of my week 9. worse, i am sick also - fever, sore throat, blocked nose, cough is worse.

anyone knows whether we can take danzen? my doc said there is no research that says its safe for pregnant woman to take.
sad.gif
but i took before i saw a doc...
sad.gif
hope it doesnt affect the baby...

Wen, Could it be any new food that trigger the vomitting? My ms was very bad on wk 8/9 but once wk 10, it's seem better. But I do watch out the food I eat.

Peanut: my black stool is cause by prenatal vits that has iron. Coz if I just took folic, my stool is normal.

Hi, any mummies been getting gastric? I hv been lei. Bloated n gastric. Bt I do eat regularly. Eg: mac $2.50 breakkie tis morn at 10am, beehoon w yong tou fu half bowl abt 230pm, by 6pm, I gastric liao. Wth! 2nd day already! So painful!
sad.gif

anns :i also no idea is it food allergic or what.
i dun have any ms since i was preg ,only just yesterday i vomit several times within 1 hour.
aft injection seem ok but hopefully it wouldn't worsen else i have to be on drip.

jamie: if you have gastric background,it tends to have it during preg times.e.g acidity reflux problem, heartburn etc.
i got it a few times early in the preg weeks, gynac say is common.just dun have too acidity food,e.g curry or drinks like tea,coffee...
hope it helps.

<font color="660000">jamie,
Maybe you wana try eating more smaller but frequent meals? It helps with the gastric I find. Also you wun get the bloated feeling so easily. Keep something nearby for u to munch n snack on?</font>

jallo: sorry to heard dat..take care of urself..

I was telling hb, since last nite, my MS was not so bad any more..not dat bloated also..i oso getting abit worry..have to tong till next wkend to see gynae..hopefully bb is fine..

Wen: no gastric backgrd bt heartburn yes. N the worse thing is, I love spicy food. :p I tink really hv to keep snacking n snacking.. Else gastric n it gets pretty bad, mayb cuz bloated alr hv gas.
sad.gif

Stella: yes I tink I hv to rmb to munch. W #1 ard, I tend to miss lunch/breakfast prev. Nw I try to hv 3 meals properly. Bt seems lk 3 isn't enuf anymore!
sad.gif

Blue_y: ok great! 4hr $50 ok la. Jus to get the hse cleaned! Hw was she?

Jamie: you can buy biscuit cracker (those square fluff type0 e.g kong guan.
These biscuit cracker are alkaline,can ease stomach acidity. If you taking spicy food,drink hot beverages.dont't drink cold stuff .(i got these information from my Gynac)

Peanut: constipation is v common. I have constipation too but mine is prob due to vomitting n not drinking enough water.. Becos of this weird taste always lingering at my tongue. It was so bad that I had piles. But glad now v more fluids, not as constipated as b4.

Do drink more fluid.. I m sure it will help w e frequency

Back