(2011) TTC 2011 Mums!!!

AW_BBGab>> I'm in the same position as you! TTC, yet still breastfeeding, so the chances of success are slim! You said you gonna see gynae to make AF come...how is that done? Take medication? Are you in the process of weaning already?

Hi ladies. I have been ttc for 17 months, no success yet. have u all heard about Geritol Complete / Tonic. Many ladies concieve after taking it. though its only multivitamin. Getting from ebay is really too ex (shipping). Does anyone know where we can get spree thingy or anyone gg to US? Can help me buy?

hello all, been so busy with work. just started trying again, first cycle for rabbit baby after taking a month's break. but af reported yesterday. so disappointing cos very well-timed BD during fertile period. haiz.. trying since nov. i have a may 08 son which was totally unplanned and came 1 month after i got married and now planning for 1 is so difficult. sigh..

AW_BB, u trying already??? anyway, breastfeeding doesn't mean not easy to get pregnant cos i heard many of them getting pregnant while breastfeeding. so jiayou...

Hello mummies!I am a feb 2010 mummy and still thinking i want to go for 2011 baby anot. becos actually i dun wan liao cos of the experience, was quite a nightmare. But it's amazing how you actually get out of the fear and brace up to try again. I wanted to insert the clip as contraception, each clip lasts 3-5 years depending on which you insert on my follow up gynae visit. But alot of people spoke to me and persuade me to go for 2nd one. I spoke to my hubby. he understood my fears and will respect my choice if that's what i want. But his wish is to have second one, some time later when we settled down ur girl.i thought for a long time cos I was quite adamant about not having another one. Then i got round to deciding i'll go for a number 2, a try for a son for my hubby, who's the eldest son in his family, and a companion for my girl.That should be about it cos it's costly and I dun think having a next will be less painful than the initial.LOL.esp i go total natural.No pain relief other than gas and air.My gynae is Lawrence Ang TWC@ Sunplaza, super good.Delivered @ Mt A, Enjoyed the people and the stay there, and ML is Mdm Suria, with her around to help me like my first time, i am sure I can do it again.I actually wanted baby dragon, a nice 2 yrs age gap. But i cannot decide if i want baby rabbit instead so they can share everything and i can use all the pregnant and motherhood stuff at one go den give away so no need to worry anout keeping it until spoil or hygiene issues or misplacing the stuff and cluttering up the house.also, they can grow up together, share things like textbooks etc.They tho close in age gap tend to fight quite abit, but also closer when they grow up.like me and my bro.the best part is finish everything and close factory.LOL!

Blizzbless

Just to share, I've only used OPK for 2 cycles. First cycle, no fixed timing, on CD12-15, once daily. Got visible line on test for all 4. Forgot to test on CD16, when tested on CD 17, the test line didn't show.

Second cycle (current), I've only used one test coz this time I realized a difference in my CM consistency so I just tested to confirm. Got the line just to proof to HB I have O :s

Sorry, forgot which day I tested though.

Obviously I'm still not very good at using the tests...

went to buy the Prenatal Program from GNC. it contains the multivitamin, calcium 600 and DHA 200. 3 bottles in total. seems good. think i'll start on this from tmr.

just wondering...do i need to take the additional calcium and dha now?

Good morning Everyone!

Hope that everyone had a nice weekend.

evie - that's really up to you. I would probably just take it since bought already.

Good morning ladies!

Saw from fb pics on last fri's gathering. Seems to be so fun! Too bad I missed it.... But it's ok, I'm going for the steamboat next week! Hahahahaha!

cyan{Gd afternoon ladies, so bz and tired...}

cyan{Where's puffgal? How much to transfer for the dinner last fri?}

xiu - ask you smthing, u have the clearblue fertility monitor right..? Did u get it from Guardian..? heard its abt > $250 ???

Prestorabb> I dun have. Kerqing have...Tink ard $200+. Gurdian, unity and some major pharmacies do have it. Can get it online too, unsure whether it's money saving if purchase online

Puffgal> Okie, i will transfer to u tis evening... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

xiu - oh oh.. I tot it was u hee..

kerqing - no la.. i just tot if I should get in to complement the cheap opk sticks. wanna get some feedback.. cos not cheap hor. U got it from Guardian ? I tot I saw it selling at Guardian before.. but just now I chk.. seems to be sold out.. hmm.. so popular.. hee.

Hi PrestoRabb,

I got my fertility monitor from Guardian at $300 plus and the test stick at $82 per box for 20 stick. I tried using it this cycle but because my cycle too long it gives up on me.........

prestorabb, i bought from guardian. went a few outlet to get it.

As for the test stick, i bought from online. very cheap. at least half price then guardian.

Easy to use, switch on the monitor every morning. Use the test stick then wait for result.

Mrs Carice,

Different Types of Discharge

White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.

Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.

inlove - wah.. i tot the device quite smart one.. why give up on u.. sob sob.

kerqing - which guardians u went ??? im wondering if i should get it this mth, cos i read that one can only "set" the device from CD 1- 5.. afterwhich cannot use have to wait for the next mth ?? Isit true? Have u tried to use it together with the opk strips ? Do they give the same results ?

Mrs Carice.. - jiayou jiayou..pray for u that AF dun visit u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ker : thanks and i think maybe abit of infection ... initally abit itchy down there but today see abit white discharge ....after that no itch liao .. or maybe AF reporting ... no idea la ...

Presto : i doubt it is cause this month never really BD ...due to hb not well ... but my AF should be report on weekend or next week ba ...

Mrs Carice

Err... I've always had the yellowish and sometimes even greenish discharge but have been to a gynae and tested... Not yeast infection. It's just me... :s Gynae say it's normal for some people to have coloured discharge.

Hi! Anyone here used Guardian house brand pregnancy test strip before? (the one selling at about S$7 for 2 test, I bought it cos it is cheap).

Is it gd and accurate? I hav use it to test yesterday night cos my AF suppose to come yesterday, but very sad cos I got a negative result. Anyway, today my AF still not yet report. My AF was reported very punctual on last 2 mths. Shall I change to another brand of Home pregnancy kit or wait for few more day?

Hi PrestoRabb,

This fertility monitor is quite precise. You must turn it on and set it on the first day of menses and at the point of time you need to test everyday. For example your menses start today and you set today as 1st day and if you set it at 8.30am in the morning, the open period for you to test is 5.30am to 11.30am everyday starting from CD6. So in this cycle, the monitor start asking me to test from CD6 until I finished 20 stick and still cannot detect O so it just stop asking me to test. So sad. I thought it was going to be my saviour too.

PrestoRabb, i bought it at marine parade. yup, for all cycle, can only set on device on CD 1 to 5. First cycle u will need to test on CD 6. So that device can record ur reading.

Mrs Carice, worry just go see gynae.

Rae, i also dont know. I just help mes carice google online n that is found online.

inlove - what if my AF comes in the afternoon for instance.. so the next day then will be considered day 1 for the device ????

kerqing - i don't understand.. why first cycle why test on CD 6 ??? Me today is CD 5... so I dunno if I'm in time to buy it for this cycle or not...

Mrs Carice - I also get white discharge too.. this month after my ovulation, most of the days I have white discharge.. for a moment I tot its yeast infection too ! I guess now we're more observant ??? Hmmm..

Hi PrestoRabb,

If you CD5 too late for this cycle. Another thing the handbook mentioned is if you are on fertility pill, have to consult doctor if the fertility monitor can be used as fertility pill can cause it to be inaccurate too. Not sure how true is this. To think that I was on clomid too when I used the monitor this month.

But if they consider CD 1 as the next morning after my AF reports the day before, then today I'm their CD 4. I think on pills it may affect.. cos it measures both LH and estrogen... and pills could affect estrogen.. hmm..

PrestoRabb, device will ask to test on CD 6 coz some ppl O early and have longer LP.

So that is y first cycle have to test on CD 6.

hi hi,

thanks for the welcome...

my #1 is 2yr++ my #2 is coming to 1yr... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

RE: clearblue fertility monitor

i swear by it...

cos my cycle is those super long one...

not those 1mth 1once type...

concieve my #1 and #2 using it and also with the "preseed lubrication" cos i am very dry person...

720mum - haha... so far I havent got the chance to swear by preseed.. it hasnt given me wonder news since my first month attempting using it..haha. U have used the 2 most "powerful" stuff.. the CBFM and preseed.. heee.

kerqing - since yest I couldnt find it at the stores, went to get the smiley face O sticks instead .. now its at abt 20% disc at Guardian or Watsons [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

720mum - since u use preseed often.. can u rmbr after BD, do u find more leftover discharge flowing out after u use preseed.. like maybe 1/2 hr later..

alamak, i also used the 2 most "powerful" stuff but yet to BFP liao.

I used CBFM and preseed also.

Y no BFP leh.... SAD.....

PrestoRabb, I used that smiley face O sticks before. I cannot tahan. I dont noe how to use. hahaha.

ker : be positive .... when it time ... we will BFP ok .... by the way 6 more epi left ... cant wait for the ending of the show ...hehe

kerqing - hang on hang on.... our efforts will be paid soon ;) Why smiley O sticks more difficult to use ??? You have already conquered the complicated CBFM.

Mrs Carice - whats 6 more epi ???

mrs carice, yaya 6 more ep.. yest ep 20. by fri will finish all. fri will air 2hrs to fnish the show as 28th june new show replacing it.

PrestoRabb, i find smiley face O sticks more difficult to use. CBFM more easy just test every morning same time n then put inside the monitor n it will tell u low, high or peak period.

Just start BD when u see high indicator.

Back