(2011/11) Nov 2011

Hi mummies,

i'm back. working at home is really not ideal in any case, if not worse. tend to just get stuck at the computer for an even longer period of time.

anyway, was at daiso today. they do sell glass bottles of many sizes, even small ones. Not exactly cheap at $2 a glass bottle, but if anyone needs some to standby, it's a quick fix [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

re binders, when my mom did her womb surgery a couple of years back, she got the binder from the pharmacy - can't remember the brand, but it's the one in the yellow box - quite a popular brand. remember that she had to force herself to walk (with some help at times) often cos the more u don't move the slower recovery would be. Of course, don't over do it and split your wound.

am a little worried that i might have to do c-sec as well. currently 3.2kg at 38+ wks - doc thinks might be late. bleeeah.

Hi eeky

Dun worry too much. I m sure your gynae will try to let you give birth naturally but even c section not to worry oso. Like those mummies said as long as both baby nummy are healthy n happy !! Like me, my c section wound is not that painful already. Hopefully next Tuesday checkup is Smooth for both bb n me.

Visitors

I also feel the endless visitors cOming everyday. We can't stop them coming as they are happy for us but sometimes really feel tired. And some even came twice. Next time I will not visit those who have just given birth so early as I know they need plenty of rest. But not everyone understand it. and I do not really like those who keep touching bb head n even let their young kids to touch.

Shjean

I can understand that u feel tired entertaining your visitors, and can't stop them. I dun mind if they are my immediate family members or my hb family members. But outsiders really need to consider we mummies need plenty of rest.

Eeky

Ur bb is still ok, dun think it need csection if ur gynae never mention. Is just that my gynae mentioned on my high BP, if continue, I might be in danger. So currently I'm under BP medication to control it. Hope everything is fine and can go natural.

Rebeana

Ok, I think the pain still bearable. So at hospital they have warm water hose to wash...hmmm then at home, I will standby my airpot near my toilet area for me to easy access warm water.

Iselle

What u say is true, too light worried, too heavy also worried. But as long as they r healthy, it is worth it. Dun worry about ur bb, they will gain weight when they are out.

Snow pear

I cant eat buffet now, very lugi especially, alot of things I can't eat now...no sugar, no carbo...got to give up so many nice food for three weeks....after my confinement, definitely ask hb to bring me to melts world at mandarin hotel for dessert and international buffet....heehee

Feron

I also hear my gf that OSIM binder is good. Elasticity very good and supportive. So u can check it out.

Mummies

Have a good long weekend...hope everyone have a smooth and enjoyable day with family.

Shower n wash hair during confinement

My cl lady still has not allowed me to shower n wash hair. It has been 5 th days since I gave birth. I keep using the spray shampoo n wipe my body daily with herbal water but still cannot tahan. I think I really need to wash hair tomorrow or Monday.

Thought I'll pop in here after coming back from my mum's place. Really missed her cooking, although its just a simple dinner of chicken curry, soup and vege [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] She also bought some sesame oil and ginger for use during my confinement, told me that my CL will know how to cook them. Err I hope so!

is-elle,

Just like you I also worry baby is too light. But then again still got 3wks+ for me to go, as long as baby is healthy can already. Can fatten her up when she arrives hee

Unfortunately, I guess we cannot stop all the visitors from coming since their intentions are good. I always feel that the mummies need plenty of rest, so will always wait till baby full month before visiting, unless they are really very good friends. No choice have to bear with it bah =P

I totally agree on the visitors part. Really very very tiring to have to entertain them. Not forgetting times when it's time for breast feeding or pumping, dont feel nice letting then sit there alone so have to forgo the pumping time to a later time. Also, hate it when everyone comes and gives different comments. Like when baby cries, some will quickly carry baby (spoiling baby), some will insist baby is hungry (when we just fed them not long ago) and all sorts of other comments. What's worst is u have to listen as you don't want to seem too inhumane and the visitors who commented have more experience than u. Sigh..

Lastly, dislike visitors who carry the baby, shake shake, let their kids touch.

I tot confinement is for us to rest but seems like we are more tired than usual..

I can't sleep again. Shit...

I heard my cl coughing n went to ask her if she is ok. She said its becoz of the water stuck in the throat. Oh no ... I hope it's true n if she is sick I do not want to let her handle my bb.

And I think she did not really wash the milk bottle properly just now. I suddenly felt like asking her to go. I am those types of people who do not know how to tell / correct her but only way is to ask her to leave.that's why I think I cannot have maid.

Hope i just think too much n tomorrow will be better.

Went for my gynae appointment this afternoon.Gynae did a cervix check for me,glad to hear that bb head quite low and had engaged.My cervix openIng is about 0.5cm,gynae said my labour will not be a fast one so tell me take my time.I replied huh then will be marathon lot and he smile.When i get home i realised i had alittle blood on my panty liner,think i kena some tear when gynae perform the insert.I was thinking just fingers i experience some bleeding what if real labour,cannot imagine..

Was not able to log in the whole day as after my gynse checkup,i went to my mil place as its her birthday.Lots of visitors and by the time around 8pm i am so exhausted.Went to sleep early now wokeup for birdnest,will go back sleep again..bb kicked me alot and hard today,its v painful man! I experience some itchy after my cervix check,hate it! Also had more discharge,dunno why like that.Hope the itch will go away after i wokeup..Time to go bk to bed,sleep dreams...

Hi Fyn

I had natural delivery. The first wk was a little difficult cos can't walk with much ease. I also think just buy a swimming float so you can sit and get up easily. Do wash yr wound after each time you visit the toilet and change yr pads regularly.

Fr me, my gynae gave me a spray so no need use fingers to apply onto wound.

Don't worry. By two wks, you should be able to move around like before [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Simp,

The amount for the Ang pao is really up to you. If your CL didn't state a certain amount, then it's up to you to decide. For my first confinement I gave $28 & $88. The current one I gave $28 n prob $100 when she leaves. Don't worry about the amt, it's just a token n good luck for CL.

Little bb,

U are almost there... Going to pop soon. Jiayou!

The spotting is normal after the cervix examination. As long as its not heavy flow, it's ok.

Shjean,

My 1st CL also sick, coughing n got flu. Worse still she is not active in sterilizing her hands when handling bb. I am the type dun know how to tell her to leave directly so I just told her her sickness like getting worse n I'm really worried about the bb. Then she say can do replacement n I happily said ok!

Jean,

If your BP is high then it's good to go for induction. Did your gynae suggest that? My BP was rising n placenta aging n gynae asked me to go for induction cos she also said leaving bb inside will do more harm than good. Thus I was induced at 37+ weeks.

Fyn> natural birth stitches recover very fast .. My wound take 5 days to recover .. Must wash the wound and change pads regularly ..

Enjoy ur weekend all mummies ..

Zel,

My gynae didn't suggest induction, he is monitoring me with medication now, and decide next thur. But thanks for ur advise. Hopefully is smooth for me.

Little bb,

Wow, u sleep so late.... U r about time le...so happy for u..so I see next week, is ur turn le. Jia you.

Shjean

Maybe u can ask her leave use she is sick as excuse. Since u are not comfy with her, seems liked having her is an added stress to u and is not lighten ur burden. Decide carefully then act ba.

At my in law house now.

Hi Mummies,

Hopes everyone doing well with your babies. Unfortunately for my bb gal, she needs to undergo an open heart surgery soon due to 2 big holes in her heart. Im try to raise some fund for her operation and am selling some of my brand new or preloved branded items. Price is still negotiable Below is the link for your viewing. Interested, pls call/sms me @ 9115 4956.

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=df4wfj6w_8cm26jzfs

eeky - dun worry as my gf bb oso same weight at u at wk 38 plus. she delivered at 40wk with bb at 3.5kg. can b natural birth juz tat she developed fever durin the labour so hv to emergency c-sec. so ur bb still can b natural, no worries [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

little bb - congrats! u've got wat u wanted, bb finally engaged. hope u had gd sleep n the itch had gone away.

Shjean - ya y not u replicate babyzel and use sick as excuse to ask her leave. then ask if ther's replacement.

cyn - we both hv to b more dilligent to pump to fatten our bb when they out haha! CL ladies will noe how to use ginger n sesame oil to cook for us so ur mum is right in preparing it for u!

i oso bought some ginger today. Went with my mum to Pasir Pangjang vege mkt. she says hv to buy 2kg to sun and let the ginger aged/get old as we need those old ginger. if we buy on the day we r cooking it'll b ex so she buy more now. 2kg abt $3+. if buy daily at the mkt 500gm prob a few bucks liao. mummies who stay at the west can consider buying now.

yeah tmr public holiday hubby can acc us!

hee hee. thanks all for the encouragement.

hope so too.. just a tad afraid his head might be too big.

well, couple more days (i hope!) to wait it out. don't really like this feeling of... uncertainty. haha.

happy holidays people [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

OHhh.. Natural birth will recover fasteR? Then I will opt for natural birth if can! It's just that I really don't know how to take care of the wound.. argh.. Will there be anyone who won't have any wounds after giving birth?? Hahahahhaa!!

I didn't engage CL lah.. I decided to depend on my maid and my dad liao.. Maid take care bb, my dad cook for me.. I shake leg.. haha! I told my hubby if he dun wan to take care bb, then on bb birth cert, just put my name will do.. hehe! He scared liao...

eeky, no worries! =) You are going to hug your baby soon! Think about that!!

Just had my bd celebration at home.. Ate a lot of things.. So full now.. Burp non-stop for an hour liao.. Dunno when will it stop.. Baby keep using his legs (I think) and brush against my tummy from left to right, the right to left.. And continues... -.-"

Oh ya Cyn, mine is the Single Electric Breast Pump... Dun really know why need to buy double wor.. hahaha!! Pumping both breast at one go??

Hi mummies-to-be!

I have For Sale: 6months preloved Medela Pump In Style Advanced (PISA) & Breastmilk Storage Bottles.

Locally bought US complete set with local power plug. See photo for included accessories.

Full Set Photo

Bought for S$599 on 24/02/2011. Used for 6months (Feb-Aug), warranty for till end Feb 2012.

Receipt Photo

Selling at only S$330 with the storage bottles shown below.

Storage Bottles Photo

Interested parties, please leave PM or SMS @ 9876 one 872.

Thanks for viewing!

Little bb/eeky,

So next in line should be you two! All the best!

Just talked to my SIL, she said her experience was very smooth, water bag started leaking, didnt really feel much contractions, then packed and went hospital, and was in labour for only 3 hours. First child, no epidural. I'm amazed, hopefully mine oso smooth smooth [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fynn,

Maybe double pump will be faster lor, sometimes when pumping one side, the other side will leak oso, very wasteful haha... I tested the pump just now, on my thigh not breast keke, seems like suction from the electronic pump not that strong as compared to the manual pump. No wonder my SIL prefers using manual pump instead, but very tiring to do so all the time =P

Just spent some time re-arranging furniture to shift baby cot into the spare room. Was unsure at first, but finally decided that baby should sleep with the CL so she can take care of diaper changes at night and some night feeds, and I can have my rest. If not the CL very eng, and I very stress lol.

Yup holiday tomorrow! Thinking of having macs breakfast already heee. All mummies enjoy!

Hi all mummies, I've popped today already! My baby girl weighs 3.094kg.

My birth story as below... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

5am - Mac breakfast

6.20am - admitted into delivery suite 4cm

7.15am - Saline/Glucose drip 

8.45am - epidural administration 

10am - oxytocin administration & catheter insertion, contraction 2min once, 8cm

10.50am - 10cm

Waiting for doctor....... Meantime, the midwife nurse taught me how to push..

12.40pm - Doctor arrived

12.45pm - Start pushing

12.54pm - Delivered baby. 

Congrats to you Patricia.

Berrypie,

Sorry to hear abt your bb, dun worry everything will turn out out fine for your gal, jia you n i will pray for you.

good morning mummies! happy holiday! Been away from forum for a while. I had my gynae checkup last sat at wk38 and doc say water still alot and placenta still healthy.

mostly wont deliver this week.my doc is gg holiday this wkend so my ger also better dont come out so early. hee..

one more work day tomorrow and i will be on my ML!

Patricia>> Congratulations to you on your baby girl arrival! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] urs is induced?

Seems like quite a fast delivery.

fynn>> Happy belated birthday to you! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i also only found out that when u pump or feed bb on one breast the other will start leaking. so it might be better to pump both at the same time.

also same time and let mummy rest more.

berrypie>> Really sorry to hear about ur girl's heart problem. Dont worry I am sure she will come out of this ordeal

well and healthy. Do take care! Wishing all the best for her surgery.

Little_bb>> glad that your bb has engaged! so no need to worry abt c-sect now. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jean>> i did not finish all the lessons for bbplus. i tink i stopped at lesson 14. give up liao cuz tummy itchy and uncomfy.hee..

I just finished watching laughing gor part 2. Ending sucks! i still prefer the first series.

u finally can start drinking coconut juice! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] very nice rite?? never realise coconut juice is so nice last time before pregnancy now its like heaven lor.

Don't worry so much, try to relax ur mind and watch comedies and hopefully ur BP wont go up anymore further.

stress will give high BP. maybe also cut back on salty food. eat more soupy light food.

is-elle>> thanks for asking [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i tried all sorts of methods and finally my rashes are much more managable now. able to put my thoughts on inducing bb out earlier away.hee..

my body heat has gone down alot and maybe due to good weather lately. the cold compress works in the mornings to calm my rash before i go to work.

Zannie>> some tips for relieving puppp: the cold compress works to relieve itch and heat from the body. i on A/C most of the time at home.if not stay in front of fan.

i am also using pinetarsol as bath soap alternative and after that i apply alot of J&J baby oil follow by QV cream.

I try to avoid putting too much calamine lotion cuz its really drying to the skin and stings after that.

but calamine with menthol is the best relieve when u need to stop the itch when awoken from sleep or outside.

at home I wear my tshirts inside out. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Medela Breast pump PISA:

Which parts should we sterilise after every use??

Still abit confused. By the way, do we have to hold the bottles at all times at our breast when pumping? i think my hands are gonna get tired..

Dear mummies

Happy holiday! But I am confined at home now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Very boring ... My mum does not allow me to watch tv for at least one week. I am going to wash my hair later!!! Yippee. Coz last night I found I got heat rashes on my head n face already...my hair is too thick

As for CL , I think the night I was really too sensitive. She did not cough at all n I told my mum n hubby about it. They all said overall she is still quite good. She cooks very well for me n even for my mum n husband. Quite experienced in handling bb. Of coz in details she cannot be the standard I expect. My mum ask me to endure for it. Okay ... I have been slowly telling her things I wih her to do n she did change after that. I feel much better now. Maybe I am too particular ...

Thanks mummies for your advice n support.

Tomorrow we are going for check up [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hope both bb n myself are fine. Hb is going back to work also. Going to miss him at home oso. I just pray hard his boss will not ask him to go overseas so fast... After the delivery, I feel family support is really important . I am glad I got so many ppl around me...

Moo moo cow career

I have been pumping since the day I discharge from hospital n my milk flow is slowly increasing. My friend even pump during mid night. How about you all, mummies?

shjean>> how come cannot watch tv?? or ur mum wants u to bedrest?

I guess we mummies who just given birth migth be abit sensitive. cuz wanting to give our bb all the best. so tend to be more meticulous or particular. guess u really have to tell urself not to get too frustrated or close one eye if things are not too bad. maybe sometimes it is just effective communication. tell the CL nicely what you want her to do cuz everyone works differently.

I also feel family support very impt.just hope my CL is good so i wont have to worry so much as i tink my hubby might need to travel soon after i pop cuz he has been putting off the travels recently in case i have early delivery.

Bai Mi Jiu:

Can I check what bai mi jiu did you mummies bought for washing of hands? i went NTUC and found 2 types. 1 type is more expensive with the pink label i think mostly use for cooking - 9% alcohol and the other one is cheaper yellow label i think is Special ALH white rice wine -20% alcohol.such a big difference in alcohol content. i duno which one to get and how much should we buy??

Hi mummies,

Happy holiday!!! Just had brunch, marketing and hair cut with hb....told the hair stylist to cut his hair short short to last till CNY...heehee..dun want him to look handsome during my confinement...hahaha

Shjean

How come ur mum dun let u watch tv??? U must be always watching tv and never bed rest enough is it???

Try to allocate ur timing Loh...

I guess all new mummies are the same will be very particular in the interested of bb. Always want to protect them from all ways. Dun worry...relax and rest more, maybe u will find ur CL really a good help to you.

Some mummies I know, they are very diligent in pumping, even wake up 2-3hrs interval at night to pump or latch on.

Twink

Laughing gor got so many Parts. Part 2 has Zhou hai mei or no?? I dun like the Zhou hai mei. Feel she act very flirtatious, dun really like.

I feel better after taking med and head won't be so pain also...so much more relaxed and can sleep better at nite... So I hope this will be able to continue till my d-day.

I'm not sure about Pisa pump. But I know there are Straps available online to hold the pump using nect support. Freestyle iitself has that strap in the box. But if using glass bottles to attach will be heavy, so normally will be using the plastic one to hold the milk then pour into glass bottles to store.

Patricia

Congratulating to you and ur new born...and u got urself entry to moo moo club...hahaha..jia you and enjoy ur confinement

Berry pie

Sorry to hear about ur gal, but dun worry, she will be in good hands. Will pray for her and speedy recovery.

Hi every1! happy holidays!!

so many mummy pop liao, congrats! I'm countin down to my bb gal's arrival. jug 8 days more!~~~

breast pump

i heard frm my gynae better dun use the double pump cos u can get sore nipples v easily, so its best to pump each breast at a time.

Hi mummies, hav been confine in my room for the past 1 week and my mum ask me to stay in bed hav to keep lying down even when i'm not tired, hav to wear slipper at all time when walking so many restrictions...sian

Watching tv

My mum said cannot watch tv during confinement cause will affect our eyesight n also cannot cry too.

SHJEAN, i have been pumpimg every 3 hrs throughout the day and nite and it quite tired but good bcos no need to feed FM to bb.

Jean>> Laughing gor Part 2 dunav zhou hai mei. she flirtatious meh?? haha.. nvr thot of her this way i just thot she always bring problem/trouble when she try to help. part 2 got chen fa la. story wise - Part 1 more interesting. part 2 too many twist and turns and everyone is trying to go undercover.ridiculous plot..

ya continue to take ur med and relax..dont strain urself. tired take naps. dont sleep too late also. hope ur bp is controlled wont have to induce early. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i'll go check out the straps from spree sites. dont feel like holding the bottle for 15mins. haha..if hands-free at least i can read magazine or do something else while pumping.

hu1j13>>alot of mummies suggest double pump. have to trial and error bah.

julia>> really cannot watch tv? wow..thats pretty strict. i think mainly dont want us to watch too much and strain our eyes. maybe just a 15 or 30min watch everytime and then rest few hours shld be fine?or cuz watching tv will mean sitting up? heard we should be lying down as often as possible.

Bought 1 Codi thermometer but hubby also bought the SAME one! Bought at $98. Selling off at $60! Brand new unopened!

Avent breast pump at $150. Bought and use for 1 week (pump once daily for 1 week, lightly use) and decided to use formula milk.

Pls email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

Twink

Oh part 2 is the Chen fa la...I like..cos I like the plot to be very mysterious kind...unable to guess type...so I keep chasing until my hb say I very horrible....hahaha...now watch fa zheng Xian Feng 3 also till ep 18..kana stop liao...nothing to watch...any nice serials to recommend??

I know mumsnfairy website sell the handsfree strap....but my SIL say...once u used to the pump...u will know how to handsfree liao.... So maybe u want to trial and error first before buying..anyway they have ex stock.. Even the converter I'm also thinking to see if I really have alot of milk to store or not...if not buy too many gadget also pointless...

Now I really have to relax myself,,,cos my CL won't be available till 25/11... Can't even induce or csection early cos no one will be able to help me in the beginning....worst sceanario will be hb take leave to help clean bb and ask my aunti to help me cook....or i got to teach hb how to cook while I give instruction...haiz...really have to rely on my own...

My hb even has a crazy idea to ask my neighbor upstairs who just give birth, to share her CL...hahahaha...

Julia

Oh I see, so we just can't over strain our eyes...and got to rest more.....

Hu1j13

Double pump normally can also perform single pumping also...really got to trial and error...also must also adjust the suction...sore nipples is normally caused by too strong suction and not enuff stimulation.

Bai mi Jiu for washing hands and shower

Is it best to buy from ntuc or buy from some medical hall?? I heard from Joo trading, they have, selling at around 15-18 per bottle...can't remember what price le..

Mummies to be

Are u guys excited and scared at the same time??? I do have this feeling...

Little bb

How are u feeling?? Remember to have a long shower and hair wash before delivery...hmmmm..if can do face mask will be best Liao...hmmm I think I will put my face mask tonight..heehee

Bought a hot pack just now...maybe will try to use tonight to reduce my swollen legs...nowadays...I having elephant legs and sausage fingers...cannot even hold chopstick properly...

Cyn, Julia, Jean Chua - Tks for the well wishes! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Twink - Mine is a normal delivery, not induced. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Really lucky everything went smoothly, so it was quite fast. Am discharged today at 11am. Now back home resting.

Congratulation Patricia. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] how do u know u need an early breakfast? :p

Pat, conGrats! ! And glad to hear you had a smooth natural delivery.

All the mummies who are waiting for their bbs' arrival, jia you!

Hi twink, shake hand! Although I got my mum , mil my CL . Husbands' accompany is really important. But we know they work hard for supporting the family also. So we need to be understanding. I see him so tired these few days I feel heart pain also. It's really not easy to be parents. And I think he does better job than me in handling bb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Finally I washed my hair today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] feel so good but my body got heat rashes . Think wiping the body is not enough already. Tomorrow must bath! Really can't wait to the end of my confinement.

Breast milk pumping

Mummies, usually how many minutes do you pump for each breast?

been away for a few days and thread is moving fast.

New Maid

maid came on Sat, so far so gd. my gal been ok w her and in fact wanted to sleep w her on the 1st nite. feel scare cos if let gal sleep w her later i may lose away my dotter.. she been sleepin w me since birth ahhh...

wondering for those w maid to share ur tots?

We let her eat together w us @ e same table. so far she 'rest' early. like today whole day @ home, she rest at 7.30pm after dinner fin mopping e floor... wondering if 'over pamper'

diff to draw a line. too good wait she too relax. too tight may mk us gv her too much job..

any advice?

Congras Patricia.Have a smooth confinment.

I was rather busy this few days so hardly have the time to log in.This afternoon i realised some fluid flow out,went to check and my panty kena a patch.Not sure what is this lei? touch my public area and it was very wet.I think just normal watering discharge right,cant be water bag burst as its not flowing out.Though my gynae told me that bb had engaged and cervix had opened 0.5cm already but doesnt mean i will poop soon.Haiz..Really hope can pop this week.

Tomorrow im going for buffet at The line at shangri-la.Wanna eat till i burst before i pop and going into confinment.I miss sashimi,think i will eat afew pieces. Miss coffee too.

Hi little bb,

I heard fr my SIL that when her water bag broke it was only leaking, not those drama kind when water gushed out. Not sure if in your case is e same, but best to make sure & call gynae tmr? Or other experienced mummies can advise?

Patricia,

Wow looks like everything was very smooth for u, can discharge so soon! Have a happy confinement [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi little bb

There are many types of water bag bursting experience but 1 thing for sure is, the water will not stop dripping. My SIL case is she experience water bag leaking non stop. Not a lot but just non stop. Mine is the drama a lot of water type.

Hi Shjean

I pump for 15mins even when there is no more milk coming out to stimulate my breast.

How long did u wait to wash yr hair? I bathed last Sat (6 days after delivery) but still can't wash my hair. My CL says that I can only wash my hair 15 days from my delivery! I'm going crazy soon.

Cyn,Rebeana-Thanks for advice.My is not dripping,just only a patch on my panty.No contractions after that too so think its just watering discharge ba..Maybe i think too much..

For those mummies ending their confinment,have you think where you will be ordering your bb full month cakes or kuehs? I have totally no idea,my hubby was suggesting those pretty boxes with some ang ku kuehs,red eggs and cupcakes but i think those looks pretty on outside only and will not taste good.Need advices?

Congrats Patricia ..

Confinement

These few days, I keep having high fever .. Seen a gp but my fever still go up and down.. Gp say if today still having fever, ask me to go Kkh as he suspect got residue in my womb..

All mummies pls take care during confinement ..

Jean Chua - I was discharged at 11am the following day after delivery, which is less than 24 hrs after delivery. My gynae is very experienced so everything was nicely done and I was up walking by myself in abt 6 hrs after delivery.. He feels I'm well enough to be discharged so nv hold me back lor.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BlueDream - Actually I had my checkup the day before my delivery, was already 2.5th dilated although I feel nothing. Gynae says to get admitted if I feel any pain any time/day thereafter. Then the next day morning started feeling some cramps at 3+ am, but only decided to go hospital after the cramps didn't go off after 2hrs. Knew I couldn't have Mac breakfast for the next one mth so went to eat first lor. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Breastmilk

Just to check, which day does the breast-milk kick in for mummies who has delivered? I tried pumping but only a few drops, definitely not enough to feed my bb gal..

Patricia > my breast milk kick in the 3 day aft delivery .. But u must either latch or pump every 3 hrs in order to simulate the flow. Initially I latch my gal and sub her diet with fm.. Now I having partial breast feeding by pumping out the Ebm .. I feed her 6 meal bm in the day and 2 -3 fm in the night..

morning mummies...now at office clearing some stuffs den head for my shopping.. i hear fr my colleague that to induced bb to come out is super pain when yr cerviex is 0% close.. i very scared...

Back