(2011/11) Nov 2011

twink, the $900 is a freelance and he did it at home. i think i'll just go for the studio one and if really like those photos will just pay extra for the rest ba.

i dun hv a mat so i'm doing it on my bed wor hehe.... now i do it the kegel sitting with leg open. i feel it's easier to do it like dat than lying down but think ask long as got do can already :p

Hihi

I am looking for a nanny to look after my bb after it is born... do we have to look now, coz nov is coming and after maternity leave, i have to have someone to look after my baby..

any recommendations for nanny ard punggol/sengkang area? or any nanny agency recommendation? thanks

Hi mommies

How' everybody?

shjean

I am also confused whether i shd let cl do the job while i relax the 1st month but i think i better just bf bb whenever he wants since im going to do it for a year if possible. dun wan later after cl leaves, i feel stressed to do everything myself and get major post-natal blues. Unless the milk pump is good supply then i let cl feed bb during nite feed with supplement from fm to ensure better nite sleep for bb and me.

Iselle

Thank goodness it is a scare but im sure you are on high alert ever since. Please take good care of yourself and bb. Soon bb is popping.

Walking suddenly seems so tough

I am beginning to experience that i walk slower and tired now though 3rd trimester is not here already. I feel so heavy in tummy and pelvic area esp when i walk too long too much. Walked too much in town yesterday to check out the mooncake, mothercare in a stretched timeline. Really worried abt my low placenta now. Hope it is ok. Wd be seeing gynae next thurs.

Hi ptsmallbear,

how much is ur pj? As for the nursing tank tops, u may bring a jacket along as the hospital air con could be very strong.

Hi Rebeana,

I think the front button pj is easier to wear n easier for us bf bb. But if you think u r ok with ur normal wear and lift ur top

up then no need to buy. For me I think it's troublesome to wear normal top especially when I want to bf bb.

Btw how many weeks r u now? Ur gynae said ur bb is small?

Hi simp,

I think I want to bf bb during night time also and hopefully I

can make it.

Thanks everyone for your wellwishes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yes im on high alert now and somehow am a bit paranoid at any slightest pain. Hope i'll successfully carryin thro till end Nov [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bluedream - gynae din say it's caused by certain food so din advice. Juz told me to clean bowels regularly

Hi Is-elle,

Yes. As first time mummy, we tend to be a bit paranoid with any kind of pain and discomfort. We all should take care of us. Btw, when is your bb girl due?

Hi SHJEAN,

my PJ is around $45 minus 10% discount. Not cheap [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] But I can't find cheaper ones that has front buttons. In fact, mostly selling t-shirt sort of PJ. Will bring a jacket /cardigan along. I scare cold. Only lately, I feel hot easily, with extra heat generated from baby. And once my tummy gets too warm, I will feel itchy again. Sigh...

Hi SHJEAN

Im 7 mths pregnant, baby weighing 1057g and doc say it is slightly below average.. Ask me eat more protein.. Hmmm..

Hi ptsmallbear

I also feel very warm lately especially at night.. Usually its my hubby who will feel warm but this time, Im always the one complaining.. hehe.. Cant stand the heat!

How are you all planning your maternity? I plan to go on maternity 1 week before due date.. Honestly lately, really feel very insecure.. Not too sure if its the pregnancy hormones or its just myself.. Just worried that things will change during my absense (maternity leave), position taken over, boss no longer needs me, etc.. Hence, keep feeling stressed and unhappy.. Do you all worry abt that?

WANTED! We need a pretty mom-to-be to be our model for our upcoming magazine advertisement. If you are now in your last tri-semester with that unbelievable pregnancy joy and happiness glow, we would like to hear from you!

It is going to be a fun photo session with a chance to have your pregnancy moment captured in magazine. Hope to hear from ya! Kindly email us your photo to : [email protected]

Maternity leave

I am now on my maternity leave.I want take this time to enjoy the freedom i having,once bb poop out everything will be different.I will not have the freedom anymore so now i went out almost everyday.Just cut my hair & do treatment since in town yesterday.I am thinking of going a short trip to batam Turi beach for 2nites but still not confirm yet.Since not advise to take plane so thinking to take a 45mins ferry to Turi beach.Still must ask my gynae for approval,dunno he will scold anot.

Hi Is-elle, pls take good care yah. Dun worry too much; u and bb will be okay =pp

Hi Rebeana, eat more beef? Or durian?? Hehes... But maybe bb will grows faster and bigger during the last 2 mths... =))

I've been feeling warm since I was preggie. But with my 3rd tri approaching (next mon), i feel tired easily yet > restless at night. Now even in air-con office, i feel very warm - wanna get a small table/ usb fan =pp Hopefully weather will be cooler when we give birth and during our confinement in Nov =p

ML

I am also planning to take 1 week's leave in advance of my due date to rest at home and get prepared. Rebeana, do u have female colleagues who went on ML and werent asked to leave company? If so, then u dun have to be so worried. Anyway, I think its against MOM ruling, issit it? I dun have such feelings leh, I am just dying to get into 3rd tri and have my bb delivered asap!! lolxx..

PJs,

A friend helped me order PJs from this webbie - www.autumnz.com. I gotten 2 nursing night dresses which I think should be enuff bah. =))

Avent Baby Body and Hair Wash & Baby Bottom Balm

Apparently, instructors at TMC recommend this for bathing newborns. FYI =))

Little bb,

Yah manz, I am oso trying to enjoy my privacy at home and do things that I like and meeting up w friends as much as I can... cos once i pop, i know i will be damned tired and no time at all. I kept reminding my hubby too must make time to comfort me and dote on me even when bb is out cos I worried that our marriage/relationship will be strained with the bb's arrival. But then i am just so tired on some days; just wanna nua at home whole day.. I just went to batam and stayed at Nongsa (near to Turi beach) last weekend -- a good break for me and my hubby! =pp Pls go and enjoy! =)

Rebeana, i dun hv such feeling too... Can't wait to start my maternity leave :p Me too feeling warm at night even though aircon is very cold. Hubby complaining cold yet i'm perspiring

Hi Ladies, I need mums to be for a short 15 mins survey in our office at Beach Centre, near Raffles Hotel by this week. You must not reject or be user of Abbott milk formula, e.g. Similac or Gain IQ for your newborn. Token : $30 NTUC voucher. Interested, kindly sms me your Name, Age and weeks of pregnancy, preference date and time to 97640028. Thanks. Sally

hi all mommies. Been a silent reader~ Really bored in the office now, i have decided to post about myself and bb. =)

I am into my 28th week now~!

Will be seeing dr Lawrence Ang on this coming friday. 26th Aug.

BB movement.

was supposed to keep track of bb movement but he's been moving quite alot to keep track of it. slight jerks here and there, mostly up my ribs nowadays. i just make sure i catch him moving at about 10pm every night as that's what i have been experiencing since week 20. =) i think i will moments like this when he's out eh. haha.

Weight

I gained about 4-5kg since pregnancy and did lost about 2kg during the first tri but gained all back since the second tri started.

Leg cramps.

No idea how it started or how i caused it as there is only certain nights a week i get cramp. and its so bad i can bearly move despite i woke up not due to the pain but to the full bladder. wanted to cry so much.

Stretchmarks.

Been very worried about them since day 1 and only took action on applying the anti stretchmarks cream(got it from my gynae Lawrence Ang, brand: Floxin, $30 a tube, can last about one month) when i hit week 16 as that was when my tummy really starts to show. so far so good. no stretchmarks at all.

Tummy cramps.

started experience them early last month and it gotten so bad i actually took 3 mc in July.

Actually resting at home dont help either because the pain came and leave so suddenly. but there was once its was so excruciating i tore my client's document at my desk while pespiring in cold sweat. >~<

Shoes

Been wearing flats and sandals since week 12 and so far feets haven get big yet. no water retention either. am hoping i wun get it too... as i haven take a single sour plum since day 1 and been cutting down on my salt level.

Food and Supplement

Been taking all the multivit and fish oil suggested by gynae. other than that, i just eat like a normal person.

Avoided red meat for the first 3 months and crave for fish fish fish fish.

i did eat sashimi till week 24. >~< craving too strong. but it subside after that. so scare of fish now and has been able to take red meat since week 20.

I had pineapple and crabs too despite all the warnings. =D baby's appetite ma.

Housework

Mop the floor every 2 days despite of my mum's nagging but i feel uneasy seeing the floor full of hair leh. Wash the toilet every fortnightly too.

Sleep.

I BEEN TRYING VERY HARD.! to sleep on my left. but i always wake up in the middle of the night and find myself on the right or on my back. zzz.

am worried if i sleep too much on the right, my organs will squash my baby. =( thou no backache when i wake up from sleep. but i haven really been able to fall into sleep easily nowadays. =((

ML

Should be taking a week before my EDD which falls on the 14 nov. wanna use the week to prep and get ready for the arrival of baby. Boss been very flexible about it too hence i will be taking 3 months and keeping a month to be used for baby checkup. =)

Breastpump

I am looking forward to be able to BF the bb and prolly will be getting a breastpump only after his arrival. scare i might disappoint myself by my own low supply. =( might be getting a Medela swing as most mummies seems to rave about it.

Baby's items.

Bought quite a no of neccessities during the Taka Fair in Aug and prolly will buy the rest in the Expo one that will be held in Oct. MIL also prepared alot of clothes/hankies/blankets for baby.(up to 1 year old and like i am expecting 5 babies) and now i am too afraid to buy baby's clothes at all because of her. dont want to waste money.

haha, done! took like 20 mins to type all these.

really very free at work. >~<

=) Also, i like hope to hear more from you mummies.

Hi Mummies

I have the following items for sale, do PM or SMS me if you're interested [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Brand New Pigeon Silent Electric Breast

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5900761.html?1313507987

Brand New Pigeon Breastmilk and Babyfood Warmer

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5910948.html?1313652751

Brand New Safety 1st Deluxe Bath Cradle

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5900770.html?1313508093

Brand New Pigeon Nipple Care Cream

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5900793.html?1313508184

Brand New Baby Carter, Nissen and Cerisi Rompers

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5911009.html?1313652979

Used Medela PISA Faceplate

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5900810.html?1313508322

Brand New Glenn Doman How Smart Is Your Baby Book

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5905577.html?1313573838

Brand New Avent VIA Cups

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5935880.html?1314090579

Hey pauline!!

Nice to 'meet' you yah... =)

I am into 28 weeks next week and I am oso under Dr Ang - am seeing him tmr! Infact I just pop by his clinic yesterday to take an MC -- having backache and very tired to go work yesterdy, hohoho...

Your weight gain is very little leh... mine is twice of yours leh... =p

Leg cramps.

So far i only have 3 cramps in my 27 weeks of preggie and not so serious, although each time is very painful. Each time it happened, i will tell myself contraction pains are even much worse -- thats how i endured each cramp... lolx. I heard one theory is to reduce salt intake as salty stuff leads to cramps.

Stretchmarks.

Didnt know Dr Ang sells stretchmark cream too! I am using Palmer's... So far no marks yet (touchwood!) but i heard from my friend hers literality appeared overnight and she is using Elancyl, which is a good brand. I guess its all in our genes =))

Tummy cramps.

Did u ask Dr Ang abt the cramps?? Wat did he say? I have cramps but only slightly... =pp Pls take care yah..

Sleep.

Although I heard that sleeping on left side is better, i dun really care. I will toss and sleep on back, left or right, depending on which is most comfy for me at that moment =p

Breastpump

I think dual pump i.e. freestyle or pump in style advanced (PISA) is better than single pump =p. I have gotten a PISA. =pp

Baby's items.

Wow, u really bought alot of clothes leh... good for your bb.. Issit a boi or gal??

:D hello felixp

Weightgain

Might be unfair for me to say but i do worry my insignificant weight gain may not be healthy for bb lor. Thou each visit baby prove himself to be fatter than expected. Hubs v v happy lor.

Tummy cramps

dr ang like v cool one leh. Maybe i see him for mc too many time that month. Actually was the first few time i really went to visit him for mc. I stay at buona vista.!

He actually tell me its v normal as it maybe the stretching for uterus and panadol shld fix it. If on e right side too much too frequent in a short time den maybe a sign of premature. If not don worry, just go polyclinic see doc take mc can liao. Den must tell them im pregnant or they will mistake the cramp as appendicitis.

Stretchmark cream

Actually he don promote one, i go ask him cuz i was looking for sth more affordable and was told usually gynae sell one are pretty trustable. Hence i got it for me. Smell quite nice and non oily. Maybe u wan try.! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Baby items

Not me.! Its my mother in law.! She very pleased with the fact im having her first grandson.. So she keep buying and buying and buying. Every week i go her house got new surprises. She even got a lantern for my unborn already. >~< so ganchiong i scare leh.

Breastpump

Hmm. But quite expensive to get PISA. if i no milk den waste money ler. Prolly will get a dual pump as suggested.! Once i cfm i can bf my bb w constant supply... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

Oh. As said.... Bb is a boy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

pauline-Hi,welcome and nice to meet you..You put on very little weight.I hope i dont put on too much weight too,i think i had gained about 7kg so far,i am about 60kg.I hope throughout my weight dont exceed 65kg.I cannot go on diet so its very difficult for me to lose weight.As for my bb weight,so far no complains from my gynae and infact my gynae told me my bb quite long.

Felixp-I may be opting for csection as my placenta is low.So i am thinking to choose my csection date on 1st nov.I request to start my maternity leave now.

Stretch mark cream

I am about to use the third bottle of the stretchmark cream.I am using Medela.

Hi littlebb,

No worries on weight gain so long the doc don make any noise about it right? I heard that bf can slim down v fast too.

:/ im also worried about my weight gain(was 49kg to start, lost 2kg to 47kg by 3rd month and gradually picked up to 53kg this week. So plus minus like 4-5kg)

but the nurses at the clinic told me not to worry as they said that so long the baby is hitting their target weight im on the safe side. I still rmb calling them since my 3rd to 5th mth to enquire about my weight. Like v paranoid. So now i just look forward to every visit to the gynae and make sure the bb is putting on weight.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] have a long bb? Meaning ur bb going to be tall right.! Woo.! That sound like a good news to me leh.!

But does it mean your bb's stretching/jerking movement can be felt more compared to us?

;) do hope u have a smooth pregnancy till 1st nov eh. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pauline-I think if bb is long doesnt really mean he will be tall infuture ba but his daddy is tall,i am average.Most important is healthy.I do look forward for my every gynae appointment.Though i didnt do much housework now but i swim every week without fail and i try to brisk walk after dinner too.Since im not working at the moment,i went out everyday.I still find myself fit haha..But i cant really sleep well at night,toss here and there.Sometimes i felt breathless too but mostly occurs at night or after a heavy meal.

I cant find it at watsons,where else can i get?

Stroller

I had bot my quinny stroller,i am thinking to get the quinny bassinet but can only last till bb around 6months.When bb starts to turn,will not want to sleep in the bassinet anymore.Any suggestion?

littlebb

=D u are really an active MTB.! on my free days, i laze like a couch potato, watching tv the whole day or i will just bake every fortnight. activities that doesnt require much movement.

ooo i do feel breatheless too and burp like a toad each time i have a heavy meal. my hubs say its karma cuz i always laugh at his burping. -__-

but there are days i find the burping abit too much despite the fact i take many small meals.

heartburn take place only when i want to sleep.

=(

Little bb, u can find avent products in kiddy palace. I too hv heartburn n can't sleep well at night. I will take chicken essence the next day if necessary.

Good morning everyone!

It seems like everyone here is getting more excited. YES. Today I am starting the 30 weeks and I have gained about 11 kgs. But for the past one month, the weight gain is only about 1 kg plus. Not sure how much weight my baby has gained. And my next check up is September 1. Current due date is Nov 5.

body heat

I feel I am very warm even in the air-con room. I always ask my hb if our room air-con is spoiled.haha. And as I mentioned previously, I realized my feet always sweat nowadays. Does anyone has the same issue? And I do not dare to wear cover shoes.

Stretchmarks.

I got both Palmer's and Avent. But I prefer Palmer's organic type. Before pregnancy I also got stretchmark at my thigh area and I found if there is existing stretchmark now will get worse even I apply the cream. But for those areas do not have marks before, we can prevent it by applying the cream. Not sure if it is only for me or not.

ML

Wah!Someone has started the ML? so fast? I also plan to start my ML 1 week before due date. I think all of us will be excited during the 1 week.

Hi Rebeana,

Sometimes I do think about what will happen to me after the 4 months' leave also. But I think we should not think too much negetive consequences at this moment. And you are not alone, I think majority of us still need to go back to work after the ML.Relax and enjoy our pregnancy.

If you want to buy from kiddy palace, you can apply for memember card first. It is 10 bucks for one year. If you have any friends working in Philips, you can ask them to get from their showroom shop.

Last night I suddently got a question about food to be avoided if we want to bf our bb. My TW colleague bought me some mother and bb magazine from HKG / TW, it says if we want to stop having the milk, we can eat those wheat stuffs. So if we want to bf bb, we should not eat wheat? I am not so sure if it is true or not. Anyone has the idea food to be avoided if we want to BF bb? Thanks

Hi mummies!

Third trimester is here already, 1/3 way to go! Jia you!!

Yup I have been feeling so warm, everynite must on aircon if not I can't sleep. The poor hubby forced to endure this even when he was sick last week =P Oh well....

Stretchmarks

I'm using Elancyl from 3rd month onwards, got it at TMC's pharmacy where the price was 2 for 1, very worth it. I wonder if they still have this kind of promo price now? So far finishing my 3rd tube, but realised I still got stretchmarks on my butt despite diligently applying everyday (-,-") the rest of my body ok. Haiz, once have stretchmarks won't go away hor? I guess its my genes bah, my friends using this brand all ok.

Baby cot mattress

Anyone knows where to get baby cot's mattress and mattress protector? My friend passed me her baby cot, but I wanna change the mattress as it smells abit moldy.

Hi Cyn! Yes 3rd trimester has started and time to count down ;)

I'm using olive oil for my stretch mark, so far so good. Till now i don't have stretch marks but scratch marks on my tummy cos of the rashes that i am having

Hi mommies

Body Heat

Yes im also hot esp from afternoon onwards though i know the rest of family ok. This is normal for all mommies esp late 2nd trimester to 3rd trimester. Laterally need to sit in front of fan to ease the heat.

Stretchmark

Talking abt itch, i had that middle of night and kept stretching. Think need to apply more oil/cream on the area. Im using clarins oil. I have used cream and olive oil but i think clarin oil really nice smelling and has a soothing/cooling effect after apply past shower. Love the smell and wd stick to using this if i still finish before i pop.

Cramp at pelvic

Yes now on and off i do feel at times when bb kick too much or sit too long, i can feel the heaviness of pelvic/cramp when i stand up to walk. Doesnt like the feeling and 3rd trimester, more to come which im not enjoying.

Countdown to Nov

Am counting down. We are reaching sep next week, soon oct and many will start to pop. Think many moms will start to feel happy or scared when the delivery date is nearer.

SURVEYEES NEEDED URGENTLY!

Looking for:

1) Pregnant women from age 18 to 40, stage of pregnancy is 13 to 36 weeks,Singaporean or PRs, Chinese, Malays and Indians.

2) Mothers who is feeding their infants from 0 to 12 months old using infant formula brands currently.

Incentive reward: $30 NTUC Voucher Interested, pls reply:-

Group : 1 or 2

Name :

Hp no :

Mother Age:

Brand consume :

Baby age :

Pregnancy stage in weeks :

SMS to 94311188 or Email to [email protected] by 25/8/11.

Thanks

Hi Cyn, I think u can try kiddy palace for cot mattress. But have the measurement on hand as I think the measurement varies slightly for different cots. Or u can wait for the Bb fair in oct at expo -- heard someone mentioning it. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Heat,

Yes, I am also feeling very warm nowadays especially in the evening.. Another 12 weeks to go and > to endure ;(

Cramps/ pelvic pains,

I dun experienced much cramps but I feel the urge to urinate >. But when I go to th toilet, there's not much pee.. Guess it will just get worse with our tummy getting bigger and heavier...

Felixp, thanks! Been looking ard in dept stores but could not find.

I attended this dr's talk last nite, was part of e antenatal classes org by TMC. 1st part was abt cordlife, cant help but feel like sales talk leh… on one hand e probability of using e baby cordblood in future is relatively low, on e other hand e annual fee is not much n can b paid using e baby bonus acct. E 2nd part was a pediatrician talk on nutrition, not as detailed as i would like, but guess was informative nontheless.

My baby girl has been quite active lately! Kicking & squirming ard so much, quite funny to see my tummy 'moving' abt on its own. Last nite she kept squirming to my left side which kinda hurts, aiyo… Cant wait for my chkup in 2 wks' time to see how much she has grown [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Janice,

I all along has water discharge or some yellow or white discharge, maybe depend on our health condition. I rem my last pregnancy din have that much of discharge. Maybe I also drink more cold drink this time round?? Not sure it effected or not? Sometimes feel itchiness too, ask doc pescribe the fungus oitment and the medi for insection.

But i think the discharge may still be there until I deliver bah.. just hope won't cause much infection.

Simp,

You mention the clarin oil is good, where you buy it? Thx.

Bluedream-Thanks for the info.I will go Vivocity this weekend to get the avent baby body bath.

Watering discharge

Recently i feel my vagina wet wet,dunno izzit weather too hot then down there also perspire.Lol..But dont feel good,kind of itchy sometimes.I do apply cream which gynae prescribe but not much use.

Hi littlebb,

wow! gg on maternity leave alredy? shiok ah..

good to spend time doing things u want to do now else when bb comes no time for yourself.

Hi Rebeana,

Me will be taking no pay leave after i pop so i guess i wont be worrying about my job after maternity. altho i may not get back my job after that,its a risk i take so i will just concentrate on taking care of the bb. i can also take it as a break frm my current job as i am thinking of career switching also..

stretchmark cream

I have been using mustela cream so far so good. the only thing i notice is my thigh..very celulitish..argghh.. ugly..

discharge,

not much issue for me now but i find my underwear stink at the end of the day. perhaps from discharge/sweat and pee..cuz really visit toilet many times aday haha..

pelvic pain,

i find sitting down after awhile make my butt very pain. i tink its the uterus pressing down on our pelvic. i think it has to do with the size and height of the chair also.

cyn,

i also attended the dr talk yday, i find only the dr talk infomative and i feel they should have more dr talk instead of giving it to cordlife to do sales talk. abit waste my time traveling all the way there for just 1 talk.

my baby also kick and squirm alot lately. yday i find my tummy very tight the whole night. duno what position she taking yday.naughty gal.. i wonder if they will be that active when they come out if they are already this active in our tummies.

Good day all mummies.!

I had the stitch like pain today again while having flu and fever. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] wanted to pop panadol extra but becuz i already took the flu one so just bear with it.

Discharge

On off de. sometime so much i thot i got infection. Some days its so little to nothing. Agree on the stinkin part becuz of the countless toilet trips i been making.

Seminars/ Talks

Will be attending one on 3rd sept? The happy babies and happy mummies one. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] got the tix with my cousin who's pregnant too. Going to be the first talk we're going. Hope can receive and absorb more information.

Maternity Tour.

Any mummies giving birth at TMC.? Want to know if they provide maternity tour when the due date is near or do i have call them and ask for one myself?

Baby bonus

Also heard we can receive 4k and 6k for CDA upon baby's arrival. Any mummies has more info to share with? Is it true?

Thanks.!

Twink-I am enjoying my 2 weeks leave now then next month i am on my 4 months maternity leave.I had also applied 1 month of unpaid leave.My thigh also alot of cellulite,unsightly..

Pauline-Hope you will feel better tomorrow.Must take good care of yourself,we preggy immune system very poor.I had been coughing terribly for three months when i am in my week 12.Went to consult about 4 GP,2 Chinese sinseh,A&E and even waiting list to see ENT,ear nose throat specialist.Really had a hard time at that time.Imagine carrying a bump & can cough continously for hours and vomitted more than 20 times everyday becoz of the coughing.Till suddenly i cough like a barking dog.It scares alot of people..So now i extremely feel heartpain for those preggy whos sick and unwell.You going for the seminar? Last week i am still asking anyone will be keen to attend but no one interested.As for the maternity tour at TMC,i think you need to call and ask.I had went to the Mount Alvernia hospital tour,i called and book slots.I waited about 2 months for my saturday slots.Think you should faster call and ask.

hi pauline

$4k -progessive payment

You will get a cash gift of up to $4,000 each for your 1st and 2nd child and $6,000 each for your 3rd and 4th child.

$6k

The CDA is a special savings account that you open at any OCBC Bank or Standard Chartered Bank branch for your child who is eligible for CDA. You can save in the CDA any time until 31 December in the year your child turns 6 years of age. The savings will be matched up to the cap of $6,000 each for the first and second child, $12,000 each for the third and fourth child and $18,000 each for the fifth and subsequent child. The Government will match your savings in the following month.

https://www.babybonus.gov.sg/bbss/html/index.html

littlebb

i agree preggy immune system is terrible and every mummy went thru diff thing. i am badly affect by preg rashes and leave me sleepness nite after nite

Littlebb

:/ cough for 3 mths.? Gosh.. Can imagine ur agony eh. I had a small coughing fit for a few days and each time i feel a cough coming up, i will actually shiver because i was so scare of each small cramp that comes along with every cough. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] fever finally subside already, now cannot wait for e flu to go away..

Oh yep, are u attending the seminar? Look quite interesting, maybe cuz its my first time going im quite looking forward. Hopefully such seminars don have hard sell agents ard. :X

Think i will call up TMC soon then, really hope to go for a tour to know about the environment i will be at in 2-3 mths' time.

Am considering taking up the first born incentive. Heard its good, comes with many booklets with good information..

Hi Fion,

Nice to see u.! Thankful for the information provided.! Will check up on the link soon to get ready. Dont want last min miss out this cash gift our government is providing us. The CDA one i definately hope to get more info from the website. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thankew all~~ :D

Morning berrypie

~_~!

thanks alot for this link provided.! Going to look thru carefully on all the info provided tonight and note them down.

Such information are so precious, need to save more money as much as possible. Now that im pregnant and 22 only, really can feel the financial strain despite i already cut down alot on shopping as well as eating at expensive places compared to past.

Dint expect this pregnancy to come just 2 yrs after my marriage. I definatelyI wuld have save even more. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Government really not making things easy for families who want more kids to have kids as easily as they have promoted lo.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi Simp,

Thks for the info, just browse their website, already put my orders. Going to try out the Clarin UV Day Screen since my current UV cream is use out soon, also the Body lift to try after my delivery, hope it help to tone down my bottom part. Thks.

Evelyn, till date i'm still having water discharge, white and yellow discharges too and some days it gets more and the side of my panty got wet. Tested no infection but just dunno what's wrong too. So far i didn't take any cold drinks leh

cyn/twink, me too attended the talk. Find the talk not so informative too esp the cordblood. We intend to keep cordblood, i think the talk stemcord conducted is better.

Hi mommies!!

Another 1 more hr for me to go before knockoff time! Yippes!

Yesterday went for my apptm with Dr Ang - bb girl is weighing 1.05 kg (within healthy range) and everything's fine. Next apptm in another 4 weeks' time. However Dr Ang talked to me briefly abt delivery/ labour pains - He kept telling me it will be extremely painful and it would feel like dying - but dun worries, he will be there to make sure i wont die, not very reassuring indeed - But that's dr Ang for you =p

BF-ing

I am intending to BF my bb exclusively if possible. I am gg to tell the nurses to bring the bb to me during the nite for night feeds. If latching is not possible, then I will try to express every 2 hrs so as to stimulate milk flow. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will have milkflow ... =))

Discharge

I am also noticing that my pantyliner (has been putting since day 1) is more soaked at the end of the year compared to the earlier stages of preggie. I think its due to the area becoming 'hotter' and more sweaty .. I heard my friends said their pte areas getting warmer towards the end of their term..

Little bb,

All the best for your c-sect and happy Maternity 'Holidays' now =pp.. My due date is 20 Nov, so i guess I am one of those will be 'seeing' you all give birth liao then it's my turn =pp Imagine the feelings of being 'behind' lolx... i should be damned gan chiong by then ...

Btw, Pauline, take care and have a speedy recovery! =pp

Felixp, aiyo how come your gynae scare you like dat? hmm.... trying to be lame huh?

Me also thinking to BF fully and hopefully got milk supply [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hey Janice, dr Ang is like that one. But I am used to him, Lolx!!

Jiayou to the both of us in BF-ing!! Must tell our hubbies to be supportive!! I read somewhere that our moods will also affect milkflow!! ...

Felixp,

Yah, most success mother say with enough sleep and good nutritient food, the milk supply will be stabilize. Lots of things to learn during our confinement period, we must try to make ourselves relax. We all jiayou..

Pauline-I am not attending the seminar.You are only 22 years old,very young and you married early.It good to give birth young so you can get back in shape faster.

Discharge

Yesterday night after shower i suddenly felt something flowing out.Then i went to the toilet using a mirror to see whats happening below.Alot of watering whitish discharge flowing out.Shit! Then middle of the night i felt very itchy.Haiz...

Felixp, u can ask the nurse to guide u to latch in the hospital stay. As long as baby has no problem in latching, smooth bf is just waiting for the supply to come. Total bf will make mummy feel hungry easy. And mummy will need to drink lots of liquid, either soup, water or milk.

Labour - different ppl has different pain tolerance. If plan to hv more than one baby can opt for epidural. I feel with epidural the process will b shorter. I did my jab abt 9am n baby is delivered at ard 12pm.

Back