(2011/11) Nov 2011

Janice, think both of us are same. I dont know i can take it. Think will go and purchase one and try it out during the weekend.

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for all the information about breast pump. We will take a look for all the information provided by you all.

Dry Shampoo,

My friend used it and says it is quite good. They have both powder type and spray type. I got spray type. I hope I can "tahan" for at least 1 week. haha. Sounds scary but think for the first 3 days better not wash. OR I know someone will use herbs or lemongrass to wash with very hot water.

Mrs Lim, i don't know about the price cos didn't take a look at that time thot it's still early hahah...

ya cannot tahan without washing hair, now cannot bath and wash hair worst. hahaha later attract lots of flies :p

Shjean, use herb to bath ok lah, but to wash hair will smell or not huh?

Hehes, i oso cannot stand not washing my hair, esp now with the weather so hot. I think the weather should have turned cooler (i hope!) by nov and our confinement wont be torturing!

Shjean - If u are unsure which pump to buy, u can wait till u have delivered. I think the hospital have the various models for you to try and the lactation consultation will also recommend some models to you. Then before u leave the hospital, u just buy the model that u like best/ suit u the most, that's wat my friend did. Cos she bought medala mini pumps, then the lactation consultant (at TMC) recommend her to buy PISA, so she went to the shop at TMC to buy. =)

Today I went for the check up and bb is about 928 grams now. And today I am 26 weeks and 6 days pregnancy. Doc said he is big but still okay. I did not eat extra food and not much "bu" but it seems like for the past 2 months I gained average 3-4 kgs per month.

Today I got the 4D scan and finally saw my boy's face. So excited!

Shjean, so excited. I have to wait till 18th Aug. How much is the 4D scan? Not sure want anot. Havent discuss with Hubby yet.

The herbs can bathe but wash hair, dont think my mum will allow. She's the type more to traditional.

Little Bb - I heard is spray on to our hair.

Janice - I scare my friends are coming to visit me. Later hair oily, I'm going to faint.

Janice-kkh aqua aerobics class must book 2-3months advance.only 6preggy each class and 2 sessions per week so the waiting list is long.try not to swim on 7th month during night but morning should be fine.we also cant stay in the water for too long and must drink more water.during my aqua aerobics class the instructor keep telling us to drink water like every 15mins.

You should start preparing your bb stuffs,when nearer to delivering sometimes no strength to walk for too long then how to go shopping buy bb stuffs.this month i will gey ready and buy all the stuffs,next month i will concentrate buying and

decorating my nursery room.After that i will really relax to get ready myself for delivering.So excited..

Little bb, u are getting all of us excited just by reading abt ur preparations, hah! Yep, I am also trying to settle most of the bb stuff by this month so that wont be kan chong and have a peace of mind during 3rd tri.

Little bb, u have a nursery room - so u will place ur cot/playpen there instead of ur bedroom? I be having a CL, so i shld place the cot in the room where the CL sleeps instead of my bedroom then shift the cot back to my bedroom after CL left -> right? Then do i need on the aircon in the bb's room? Some pple say cannot on aircon, while others say can -- abit confused loh?

Anyone, without CL or maid/etc, but still gg to leave the bb in another room alone and put a cries detector? Just wondering if this is feasible/recommended??

Shjean, so exciting! 26 weeks can see baby face clearly already? Me too was thinking should i go for it or not, maybe later stage can can see baby clearer [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] BTW, how much you pay for the 4D?

Littlebb, ya so now got to give swimming a miss since Sept the lady said it's too late for me already.

Janice - same as u. thinking should I go for 4D? Maybe going to discuss with hubby.

Little Bb - so good can decorate your nursery room. Me staying with MIL at this moment. Flat will be ready end of next year only.

Felixp - I have the same thinking with you. Settle now and by 3rd trimester can rest and see what have miss out. According to friends, 3rd trimester will feel as sleepy as 1st trimester as our tummy getting heavy.

Mrs Lim, hahah i would not want my friends to come visit me during my confinement period :D

Yep, me too going to discuss with hubby on the 4D scan. I did mentioned to him and he just kept quiet.

Hi Felixp,

Thanks for your advice and experience sharing.I think sometimes we tend to do the "rush" shopping especially for 1st timer mum coz we worried we left out things. haha. just like today I went to mothercare and wanted to buy another nursing bra. The shop assistant was very kind to tell me not to buy so fast and it is better to buy after 30 weeks coz by the time the size will be more accurate.

Baby Wrap / Blanket / sleeping bag

I saw shops selling those Muslim wraps. Any idea is it useful? And what kind of blanket do you plan to use? How about those sleeping bag?

Evelyn - No. MIL working. I will be going back to my mum's house. Even MIL not working, my hubby still want me to go back. He told me this is the time I might get post natal depression so better go back to my own house. Anything not happy with how my mum take care, I still can talk back and not hide inside. But if MIL, then i won't say. He is funny but is quite truth.

Baby will take care by my mum. But first few months, i might take care. Coz i'm under contract staff and still not sure whether they will renewal my contract. Just nice, my contract end at Oct. EDD, early Nov.

Oh I see, actually if your mum able to help, that is best. You have a wise husband. I will choose my mum instead of mil too. For my case, my first confinment done by by mil and my son is taking care by her as my mum not in SG.

This time round, I have engaged a CL for my confinement. My mil still need to take care my niece and son, dun think she able to cope with cook confinement food for me and take care 1 baby 2 kids together. By the time, I'm able to have a good rest with CL help.

Dry Hair Shampoo

The instruction says just spray on the hair and comb. My friend says it is not sticky.

4D Scan

I did not pay extra for the 4D scan as my doc just got the new machine and now is under testing period.

Shjean - of cos, i am also 1st time mum and i also wanna settle things to buy fast -- I also tot abt the breast pumps for a long time before deciding to buy the Medala PISA cos it's not cheap loh =(. Anyway one of the online review i found useful is http://www.reveriestar.com/ >> read her post dated 12 Jul 2010 on "Breastpump Reviews". Have u settled most of the impt stuff - like cot/playpen/ pram from Kiddy Palace liao? Even for pram, pple was telling us can wait till after bb was born to buy, but we bought it at the taka fair anyway. =p I even bought the misc stuff like cotton balls, gripe water, baby oil, baby wipes etc liao.... Btw, for nursing bras, my friend was recommending me Marks & Spencers. She also told me to start wearing it 1 mth before delivery and to wear those w/o wiring. She BF till her boi was 1 and she wore the un-wired nursing bra till then... =))

One of my friends also recommended this store at Chinatown - http://www.cheongchoon.com/About-Us U can call them and tell them the brand/model u wana and they will quote u - FOC delivery for purchase > $150. For your info, they are selling PISA backpack at $680 or Freestyle at $888. So if u wanna get one now with the local warranty, go Taka Fair - not only cheaper but they have foc gifts and delivery as well =)

Littlefren, oic, u gotten a bb video monitor to help -- issit expensive?? Will u be turning on the aircon?? Issit a nursery room u specially set up? My other room is just a spare room with cupboards -- not decorating it...

Evelyn - My mum also take care 2 of my nephews. One at 11 and the other at 5. Told my mum for CL but she said she can handle. Maybe will employ a part time maid every alternate 2 - 3 days to help her up on the housework.

Also my SIL might bring the kids to her aunt's place temporary coz is school holidays.

Shjean - So good.

Hi felixp,

Yup, I just bought a avent video monitor at $299 (same price as philips fair) during the isetan fair... Cos I was using uob card to sign... It had $30 rebate isetan vouchers. My other fren whose bb is 4 mths now.... Sleep in other room w only a normal bb monitor. So far, she's very happy w the arrangement and her bb will actually want to sleep in his room for afternoon nap too... Quite cute. ;)

I will not really decorate the room lah, quite practical.... It will have a ikea sofa (already there), so that easier for me to breastfeed her, her playpen to sleep n a shelf for her clothes n stuffs. Will put some bb stuffs on shelf as sort of decor, that's about all. ;)

No aircon for her.... Here just fan.... Dun wanna her to get used to aircon....... ;) so far this is what I hv planned ;) will act on it only in oct.

Felixp-yes i have a nursery room,my house only me & hubby so i have spare rooms.i will buy some baby furnitures,i had ordered a bb cot & will arrive in Sept.i will also put up some wallpaper.I will put my baby cot in the nursery room first,after confinment will move it to my room.I think its ok to on air-con at night but must wrap the baby.

Hi Felixp,

Thanks for your information. We have got stroller and our friend will give us the cot. For those misc stuffs, we are slowly buying.

Baby Cord Spirit

Today I bought baby cord spirit from guardian ($3.50)just in case later will forget. Hospital will give some cleaning wipes but not sure if it is enough or not.

Hi All Mummies, 

I'm also a Nov mummy. Have been a silent reader all this while. I think there's another mummy with nickname "Piglet", only difference is mine has ends with double "t". 

Currently am 26+ weeks. Expecting a baby girl. EDD on 9th Nov at KKH coz my baby girl has been found to have cleft and KKH has the best craniofacial department. Current gynae is Dr Irene Chua, but will be switching to Dr John Tee soon coz Irene Chua is leaving KKH to Gleneagles.

Last checkup was 2 weeks ago at 24w, baby was about 1kg. 

A little bit about myself, currently i'm 22+ years old, will turn 23 after my coming birthday in Sept. I just graduated from NTU in December and started work in Jan. My Chinese customary dinner was held in Feb this year, so this current baby is my #1, most likely a result of my marriage night since DH and me only tried once. 

Anyway, nice to know all of you. I really learnt a lot from reading all the posts here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Littlebb & Littlefren, thanks for sharing abt putting bb in another room =) I am still discussing with my hubby on the arrangement ..

Shjean, try to settle those misc stuff soon so that u can relax more during your 3rd tri =p ..

Btw, is cord spirit really required? Some pple say not necc -- any views on this??

Piglett, congrats & welcome! U are very young and fertile -- dats why 1 try 1 strike, hehes!! Happy preparing for your bb.. =pp Do share with us your experiences... =)

Dry shampoo

My friend applied everyday but not so much. Think we can standby some lemongrass n herb for washing hair oso in case we are not used to the shampoo.

Hi Piglett

Welcome n congrats !! You are so young n it's good to have bb earlier oso. And you r lucky also to have your gal at the first time trying. There r many couples have been trying all the means to have bb.

Hi felixp

Yes yes I hope I can settle those little stuffs soon coz my hb is going for reservist in september oso. Tks for sharing! As for the cord spirit, hospital did not say it's a must to buy but I just heard it from my friends who r expecting 2nd one. So I just bought one to standby. Hehe

Littlefren, can share w me which model u bought? I saw some online review that some models are not good cos got alot of interferences. Did ur frenz who has similar arrangement share w u what are the pros and cons (if any) and what are the things to take note??

Littlebb, so sweet, u are having a nursery done up =)) U intending to get a baby monitor as well?

I quite like the idea of having the bb in a separate room and am trying to think of the worst case scenario/ cons so as to be prepared. =p If u have any experiences, pls share w me =))

Good morning mommies,

It' TGIF. Hope all of u excited abt the weekend [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi to piglett! You are such a young mommy. Good for u. We need more young mommies in Sg. Hopefully everything will be ok for u. You are very blessed to have kid so young and early in marriage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Checkup

Went for my gynae check yesterday. Bb is growing well now abt 700grams. However dr is not too pleased that i put on 4kg in just 4weeks. Want me to drop more carbo and have more protein, iron to prepare my body. Still cannt walk too long as placenta still low. There' still protein in urine hence i need more bedrest. This pregnancy so restrictive and difficult. Dr says even if i do csec, i will still have risks. Risks that placenta cannt contract properly due to fibroid blockage and may have bleeding cases. May need blood tranfusion, worst scenario, womb has to be removed. Not good, i dun know how it will affect my next decade of life once my womb is gone. Im sure my health wd be different and i will need hormone therapy for as long as i need. I think having placenta and fibroid side by side really complicates matter. Anyway, i just have to wait and see how it goes. Hopefully i get to deliver abt week 36 and i am happy so long as it is not premature delivery. Keeping fingers crossed [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Simp, yes it's Friday and hubby will be back from business trip tomorrow morning. ^^ Take care of yourself, Simp and stay happy.

Hi Piglett, you are a young mummy. Congratz! My edd is 1 day after you, 10th Nov, at KKH. We might meet each other.

Hi Simp, rest well and eat healthy. Be postive, maintain ur good spirit, we never know what's God plans for us. The worst scenario may not happen at all. Who know it's his blessing in disguise..hv faith..God will lead the way.

Jus bought an insurance for my unborn child. Think it's cover for illneses like fallot, cleft, HFMD disease, etc...tink it's quite gd.

Hi pigett, welcome to motherhood! U r so young...Bravo,it's a big step to motherhood for u. When im ur age i think im still vy much want to enjoy my singlehood live...

Hi Simp, i oso put on alot of weight but my bb's weight is okay -- My gynae not concerned abt my weight gain, he is > concerned abt the bb. I didnt really eat alot more but still piling weight >> Scared very difficult to lose after delivery =(

Btw, Simp, u be +ve and dun dwell too much on wat your gynae said abt the womb removal, etc. Sometimes things will improve for the better and your gynae is just sharing w you on the worse case scenario. Most impt now is to rest well - u on mc to rest at home??

Dear mummies

Yes ! TGIF and holiday is coming soon. Let's stay happy and positive together [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

As for the weight gain think we should take it easy just do not eat too much. Sometimes we will get depressed if we control too much oso. As long as both mummy n bb r healthy[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi felixp, Shjean, Simp,

Actually hubby and I didn't know we would strike like that. Were only playing that night since marriage night is "洞房花烛夜" mah. Anyway it's good for my hubby also, since he's not young anymore. In fact we're 12 yrs apart so he's 35 already. We're having mixed feelings abt our baby, happy to have her, but also sad that she has cleft.. Haiz.. 

Hi Mrs Lim,

Yup! We might meet each other. Good to have company in the hospital. When is your next appt? Mine is on the 17th Aug. And how many bedder you intend to take? I should be taking 4-Bedder coz want to save the money for my bb's treatment for cleft.

Simp,

Dun be too concerned abt weight gain. I already put on 10kg so far, but can always shed it off after delivering baby. And pray hard! You and your bb will be fine one. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi simp... Pls stay positive n ya, like the mummies say, the worst scenario may not happen so dun think too much.... Jia you!

Hi felixp, same as u, I couldn't decide on whether to let my bb sleep in a room by herself... Its my hubby who push for it, n after toking to some mummies, I realized its not as difficult as I think nor that by doing so, I'm depriving my bb of bonding which I felt initially.... My fren had a cl during confinement n after that on her own. I'm not sure if bb started zzz alone since day 1 cos she does have two spare rooms. Could be one for bb n one for cl...

I wanna work towards what my fren is doing now. Her bb sleeps independently, ok w anyone feeding him, she switches btw bm n formula occasionally n also latch n bottle fed n feeding him in different parts of the house n outside too. So as a result, her bb is not selective in how he's fed or what type of milk, pretty easy to care n bring out so far. She 'll also let her mil n mother take turns to care for him once a week, then she n hubby go pak tor.... Sounds so nice hor... Hope my bb as cooperative too.

Her advice to me is dun too kanchiong initially cos we 'll learn to regconise bb type of cries or just whine. Try to switch btw those I mentioned above so that bb will not be particular. Sleeping alone is ok cos bb monitor very loud even if he only moved a little, n since we feeding every two hr for a start, we r already checking on the bb quite regularly. She said try to latch at night cos better to immediately feed bb so that bb will immediately go back sleep after feed, cos if wait for bottle, bb will cry a bit long n too alert to go back sleep immediately. Then in the day, let whoever, coming to help u bottle feed while u catch some nap.

Her bb monitor is avent but dunno which model, mine is avent n avent has only one type of video monitor.

Just to add on, I'm not buying a cot at all... Just a hand me down playpen for initial months n when bb bigger, I'll let her sleep on single mattress on floor, n when even bigger, buy a bed to put the mattress on top. My worry was if bb climb out of cot n I didn't see.

Hope the info helps....

Hi piglett

I have also been a silent reader recently coz kinda bz wif work.. I am under Prof Tee also and he is vvv good... Cleft is vvv fixable so dun worry.. if you wan to save cost... maybe can downgrade to subsidises after bb come out.. i did do a bit of research last time regarding the required sugery for cleft.. u can PM me if you like.. =)

Ya all mummies don't care about the weight gain, Stay happy and eat what u feel like having. I also concern about my weight but after thinking why bother, this is the time I can eat whatever I feel like. And as Shjean mention, later will get depressed if we control much. I don't want to be in this way. If u are breastfeeding, you will slim down later.

Piglett - My appt is on the 18th Aug. I'm still have not decide how many bedder I want to take. Not sure on 2 or 4. Depends on the package. But like you, I want to save $$$ too. So might take the 4 bedder one. You check on the price for it. How much?

Just to share with you all about how I discovered my bb has cleft.

During my week 20 detailed scan, I went to a total of 5 rooms and spent a total of 5 hrs to scan my bb. All of the sonographers (people who does the ultrasound scan) told me they can't get a clear picture of my bb's mouth/lips. Every other parts had been checked and were ok.

From the images on the TV, i could see that my bb was trying ways and means to cover her own mouth. First with left hand, then right hand, then both hands, even used her leg to cover. BB just refused to reveal her mouth. Tried to use 3D and 4D imaging but still cannot see bb mouth. Finally with the last sonographer, baby accidentally put down her hand for a few seconds and the sonographer was quick enough to take a picture of her mouth. Hubby and I could see that bb lips does not look too normal.

Before we left the Antenatal Diagnostic Centre (ADC), all the sonographers still refused to tell us anything although we kept probing "what's wrong".. They only passed us the detail report and ask us to pass it to my gynae downstairs. I read the report myself on the way and just broke down to cry after seeing "left cleft" on the remarks column.

After seeing my gynae, (I was still crying then), my gynae asked hubby and I to go upstairs to the craniofacial department which deals with cleft cases. I was referred to their coordinator cum counsellor for some counselling. She gave us a briefing about cleft babies and told us we have the choice to end the pregnancy or to accept my bb's defect. She also told me to talk to bb, said bb can feel it. After that we left KKH.

A few days later, gynae's nurse called and informed me that my gynae has requested for me to go for an amniocentesis test to check if bb has any other defects or syndromes or plainly cleft. I went and luckily, the results showed no other genetic defects. So bb only has cleft, solely because the mouth area did not close properly during formation.

Actually hubby and I have already decided to accept our special bb. So all these while, we've been talking to her while touching my tummy that we will love her no matter how she looks. And before all the subsequent ultrasound scans, i will talk to bb again and tell her that mummy wants to see your mouth. So far bb has been very cooperative, will stay still and her hands will not cover her mouth to let us have a clear view of her.

In summary, I am very sure our babies can hear us and can feel our feelings. My bb is a very good example. Hope i did not bore anyone with my long... story. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mrs Lim - Oh! So yours is the next day after my appt. Haha, such a coincidence your EDD also 1 day after mine. I din check on the price, but i know that's the cheapest option if i want to stay with Dr John Tee. So no choice lor. Anyway if i'm not wrong, cash deposit on admission for delivery with 4 bedder should be within 1K whereas 1 bedder need to pay a deposit of 2K+ cash.

Huishan - Have PM-ed you already. Pls check [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Piglett,

Welcome to this thread! i m touched by wat you have described. u r a strong young lady. love ur bb and cherish w what u have. i m sure your bb girl will feel ur love and be as strong as you.

simp,

take good care! dun tik too much. im also having low placenta but mine is not as bad as you described.

bb monitor:

my #1 gal has been sleeping in her own room since born and she is now 2yo+. we only have an avent baby monitor (w/o the video screen). we stay in a 3-storey house. my gal is sleeping at 2nd level, i move the monitor to 3rd or 1st floor so far has never given me any problem. there r 3 levels of frequency and we usually set to medium so no intereference. im considering buying a baby monitor w screen this time and will consider avent again.

Piglett - yes you are right. Our babies can hear and feel us. Like these few days, my hubby not around and did not talk to baby. She did not kick me as what she usually did. Scare me. But today better, when I told her daddy is coming back tomorrow.

Will check up on the next appt with gynae on the cost.

Mommies

Thanks for all the encouragement. Im just letting off but not emotional engaged yet on my possible complications during delivery. I just hope that wd be the last hurdle after what happened earlier in 2nd trimester. As for weight gain, i supposed becoz i take carbo from breakfast (bread, biscuits) to rice for lunch and dinner and 80% of time is spent sitting down that weight pile up. My last pregnancy, my gynae also complained as i put on average 3-4kg since trimester 1 and 2 and in e end i piled up 20kg and 3rd trimester i din feel too great as lower tummy crampy when bb' heavier :p Took me abt 9m to lose my kg thr bf haha. This time cannt afford to pile too much weight since placenta so low. Just hope to pile within expectation [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Piglett

Thanks for sharing ur story abt ur bb girl. Not easy decision definitely but ur hb and ur love is really great to accept and embrace ur bb. Im not sure abt the financial cost abt the later procedure, but def not cheap. I can understand the need to save for bb. The cost in sg not cheap. Wd u be able to go for subsidised rate in kkh? Then this wd really half the cost compared to pte rate from b1.

BB monitor

Im no good training my dd to sleep on her own. This time i hope to put dd and bb together in same room to sleep together. So bb monitor with screen is gd? What wd be the cost of such monitor.

Im sure we wd be happy to train kids to sleep on their own though i wd miss the co-sleeping bond. I can say that even myself without my dd' smell and presence, i cant get to sleep well haha. We are this closer [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] The presence and bonding can be a deadly thing for moms. I wd miss sleeping with my dd esp now that she is already 3. She is growing up so fast and so she wd be in primary school so there is a real need to train her to sleep on her own.

piglett

thanks for sharing ur story.. yes.. bb can feel how we feel.. dun worry.. if u do a search online.. cleft bb usually gif the biggest n greatest smile.. even after surgery... as long as bb has no other problem it is ok as cleft is vvvvvvvvvvv fixable condition.. some ppl who was born wif cleft when they grow up u cannot even tell...

Piglett- you are a very strong mum.our babies can definely hear us.i understand it will be very sad upon learning your bb has cleft but after surgery,she will look prefectly fine & pretty.anything you can feel free to talk to us..we are almost there so enjoy the special bonding wif your bb.

Hi Piglett, thank u for sharing your story w us. We all can relate to your anxiety at your detailed scan. Now that u and ur hubby have made the decision to keep the bb, I am sure now both of you are looking forward to and preparing for her arrival!

Like wat Little BB said, pls feel free to talk to us here and share anything under the sun - we may not respond promptly but we are definitely here.

Now, u make sure take good of ur health -- another 4 mths to go!!

Hi Littlefren and Simp, thanks for sharing your experience/ tots abt the bb monitor/ bb sleeping in separate room.

I liked the idea of having the bb in another room cos i'll be having a CL and wont have to move the cot back into my bedroom after the 1st mth. I read online that it's also good for the bb (to be > independent) and for the parents (> time to rest and > privacy). Hmm, apparently, its > widely practised in the ah moh countries than in asian countries. I think only 1 of our friends is practising this, but it helps that there is actually 1 friend doing it and so far so good. Then again, it's actually dependent on the parents' desired way of bringing up the baby, and there is no absolute right or wrong bah. My mum even recommended us to have a "yao lan" but i rejected the idea cos I feared that my bb will grow reliance on it.. One of my friend who had it also recommended against it.

I told my hubby that once we decided to do it, must be firm, cos i am imagine some pple or even our parents objecting to this method, or even we, ourselves, giving up halfway.

Hmm, just to share, my niece, who is now 7 years old is very clingy and still sleeps with her mom. One reason is also becos my sis is a divorcee and they share a queen sized bed together. But now she is clingy to the extent that if she woke up and didnt see mommy, she will become teary-eyed. Pro is she is very close to my sis, con is she is very clingy. And being the only child she has, she super dotes on her. It's not up to me to say whether this is good or bad parenting -- But i can say next time i wldnt want my child to be this clingy. =( Or perhaps my view will change after i gave birth =pp?? Haha!

Simp, i think it was mentioned that one of the mommies bought the monitor at $299 at the current Isetan BB Fair.. I think video monitor is better but > costly loh... =)

Back