(2011/11) Nov 2011

To those who have paid for the herbal package from TMC, how much did you all pay?

Janice, I think powdery powdery feel is better than oily oily feel.. Really cant imagine my hair being oily.. If I dont wash my hair for a day, I already cant take it, let alone a month! :p

Mrs Lim

How is the post natal lessons? Im thinking if I should attend or not..

These days, my cramping is getting bad.. Can feel it more frequently especially after going to the toilet.. Any idea why?

Went to Baby Kindgom few days ago and bought a couple of things.. The staff thou not THAT friendly are very nice to explain to me what products should I buy and what is it for. They even have a checklist for me to see what I need for newborn, so for those who are as lost as I, suggest you go there to take a look.

Playpen

Looking around for playpens and strollers.. Budget tight so am going to look for really good deals.. No upcoming fairs hor?

Oh ya, like Little bb mentioned, do we need to change the parts for preloved breast pump? I have a preloved breast pump handover from my SIL and I heard for hygenine purpose, best to change the spare parts.. Saw a few sprees for change of spare parts but Im not too sure what to buy..

Oh ya lastly, heard we have to get a milk warmer if we need to breast feed.. Oh.. Totally slipped off my mind about that.. Will keep a lookout for it as well..

Mrs Chong - I think no need, just got to sterilize the parts. All parts have been washed and sterilized before they were kept. But if you want, you can always buy new spare parts which is definitely going to be cheaper than buying a brand new set. Do PM me if you're interested [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dry Shampoo,

The one I bought and mentioned is not powder type. It is like spray. My friends used and said its ok.

Rebeana, the herbal package is from PEM, a Confinement agency not sure if TMC has. haha.. me too cannot even stand not washing hair for 1 day, at most 2 only :p

I would encourage you to go for the childbirth class, it's interesting and informative [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BTW, is the cramp like tummy pulling or contracting? I'm having that and also when after going toilet. It may be sensitive uterus but if it's bad, better to go and see doc.

Shjean, think there are 2 types, powder type and spray type

Sigh!!! Last night went fasting so that today go for the appointment. They did the glucose test for me on my urine & blood. I think I failed my blood test. I have to start follow their healthy diet plans & not to eat anymore sugar items till I deliver. The next 2 days, I have to poke myself on my finger & test the blood for the level 7 times a day (which means poke for 14 times..... faint).

Anyone encounter this?

Hi mommies

Just back to my mom' place after a few days stay at my own flat.

How' everybody. This would be a short wk and soon weekend is coming [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Felixp

The list is useful. I can even use it now. I din do any compilation but i think i wd use the ones that you all suggested. There is still things to be bgt for 2nd time moms.

Confinement food

That time when i csec and bf, i also din take many tonic food like rice wine, ginger, alcoholic cooked dishes and anything that wd cause bb to have wind in stomach. I also took plenty of water as bf needs alot of fluid for moms. All in all this time with the Cl ard, i wd check and discuss with her.

Glucose Test

Shirley, i tink that time i also did the test.I think at a later stage, i dun know if we need to take a few times. The next 2 days w all the testing, i presume the dr wants u to advise them on the outcome. How to lower the gluclose level? Less carbo, sweet things? Hope it can be controlled for ur and bb' sake. Keep us posted

Hi Simp,

I have to fast last night and this morning no breakfast for me. This morning test is like this.... Normal routine urine test plus blood test whereby the doctor will poke the needle onto ur finger & test the level. There was a lady in front of me who did the same.

Then after the doctor got the result of the blood test, he told both of us to each one drink 1 small bottle of orange glucose. Then he told the lady to come to him 1 hr + 1 hr later. For me, my test is different, so he told me to come 2 hours later. During the 2 hours time, I can't eat any food, drink or pass urine.

After 2 hours, he asked me for the urine to test again & he punched on my finger for the blood again to test the level. Then after that I went to see back my gynae & he told me that I have to follow a strict diet (no sugar, avoid fried, less carbo, no mayo, etc). I was also asked to rent out that item to test the glucose level & buy the puncher & the test strip.

There will be 6 meals a day and I have to record every 2 hours after meal, punch and write out the result. I need to test & write for the next 2 days then have to either email/fax to the gynae before he decide whether I should continue to test or no need. But the diet is to be followed till I deliver. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Sigh!!! No more magnum ice-cream and worst..... no mooncake this year.

For the sake of the baby.... no choice. I do hope for smooth natural delivery & not caesarean.

Anyone of you got the 3D scan? This time round, the gyane did a 3D scan.... rather cute. Hmm.... this time my boy blinks..... So, my gynae even took a consecutive eye blinks.... he said can next time put as video.

BlueDream,

The test has to test at home since I flunk the test. 6 meals a day.... after every meal 2 hours later, put the strip in the thing, punch ur finger with the needle, squeeze out the first blood & wipe out, squeeze out the 2nd one and test with that strip. The thing will show the glucose level. Sigh!!! Can't imagine I have to punch my fingers with the needle 7 times a day..... meaning to say..... next 2 days is 14 times. ***faint***

Anyone skipped such test? I can't remember whether I did in my 1st pregnancy. But probably this time round I did mention that my mum has mild diabetic, so they scared that I have diabetics.... My 1st pregnancy don't have diabetics leh.

anyone still looking for confinement ladies? I am from the April thread and my CL was wonderful. She told me that her friends and her are looking for assignments in the later part of this year. Please PM me if anyone is still looking [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wishing all of you smooth deliveries! Must be very excited waiting to hold your bundle of joy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Glucose test

May I know when will we asked to take this test? Sounds very critical.

Dry shampoo

Yes yes. There r two types. One is powder n the other is spray. Same price but I bought spray one.

Hi all mummies, the following are some information I've compiled from the Internet. Hope it's useful to all of you! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Why the Glucose tolerance test (GTT) is done?

This test is done to determine if you suffer from gestational diabetes or glucose intolerance of pregnancy.

When the test is done:

It is usually offered to most women around 28 weeks gestation. However, if you have a family history of diabetes or had gestational diabetes in a previous pregnancy they may test you earlier. There are also guidelines that say not everyone needs to be tested for gestational diabetes, though it is routine in many places.

The following are the factors for gestational diabetes that your doctor will be looking out for: 

• age - more than 25 years old

• ethnicity - a member of a racial or ethnic group with a high prevalence of diabetes (eg, Hispanic, African, Native American, South or East Asian, or Pacific Islands ancestry)

• obesity - being obese (with a BMI greater than 30) 

• family history of diabetes - a family history of diabetes (having a parent, sibling or child with diabetes) 

• past obstetric history - previously having a large baby weighing 4.5kg or more , or previously having gestational diabetes 

If you have some of these risk factors, it doesn't mean that you'll definitely get gestational diabetes, but there's a 20 to 50 per cent chance that you will. 

More information about Gestational Diabetes:

Gestational diabetes (GD) refers to high blood sugar or high glucose levels during pregnancy. About 4% of pregnant women will suffer from gestational diabetes. Not every mother will need to be screened using blood work, there are guidelines as to who needs to be screened with blood work. This is typically screened for in the 28th week of pregnancy, if you need additional screening with a glucose tolerance test (GTT) it will be done at this point.

What causes gestational diabetes?

The absolute cause of gestational diabetes is still being researched. We do know that the hormonal involvement of the pregnancy can cause problems with the mother's ability to block the insulin, known as insulin resistance. Therefore the your body doesn't have its normal ability to use the insulin, this means you needs up to three times the amount of insulin as normal.

So when your body is unable to make and use the insulin in pregnancy it is called gestational diabetes. When you don't have that ability to use insulin you cannot process glucose (sugar) in the blood. Therefore the blood has a high level of sugar.

What happens to the baby?

Gestational diabetes tends to occur in later pregnancy, meaning the types of problems associated with gestational diabetes are not major bodily malformations like you would associate with problems in early pregnancy.

The real issue is untreated or not well controlled gestational diabetes. Because your body isn't able to process the insulin and your blood sugar goes up, your baby's blood sugar also goes up. This forces your baby's pancreas to work overtime to reduce his blood sugar. Because of the added energy (sugar) the baby than it needs, it is stored as fat. The extra fat can lead to macrosomia, or a large baby. This has the potential to make birth more difficult, but not always, like increasing the cesarean section rate.

A baby who is born after a pregnancy with gestational diabetes has a greater incidence of low blood sugar or hypoglycemia. You may also find that these babies have more breathing difficulties at birth. Later in life these babies are at a greater risk for obesity and subsequently Type 2 Diabetes.

Treating Gestational Diabetes?

Treatment for gestational diabetes will be started immediately upon diagnosis. The goal is to keep your blood sugars low. Your treatment will usually include:

• Nutritionist

A discussion of healthy foods and how to make choices that keep your blood sugars at normal levels. This meal planning advice will include how to snack well and plan meals.

• Blood Sugar Monitoring

How often you test your blood sugar through finger pricks will depend on the protocol used in your practice, but it is typically several times a day. You will be taught how to do this on your own.

• Insulin Injections

Not every mother will need to use insulin. Many mothers are able to control the blood sugars by using diet and exercise alone. Your practitioner will monitor your blood sugars to allow you to know if you need additional help form insulin injections.

Hi Mummies,

I have been a silent reader and had learnt quite alot from your posts. Thank you.

Currently I am into my 7th mths now.

Just wanna check with you, since it's the 3rd trimester, do you all go for fornightly check up? Is it the norm?

janice - Is it? I will go and check. No didnt attend Mrs Wong class. Mine is under KK.

Rebeana - The post natal course is good. Learn alot of things which I didnt know at all.

hi shirley,

the test is not very scary actually. Just need to test 2 days in a week till you deliver. If the results is no good, you will have to take note what food to avoid.

I was diagnosed with GD during w16 and currently in w26,so used to it liao. Have to avoid sweet stuff, starchy food and sweet fruits.

After deliver, have to go thru the fasting test to check if our GD is gone. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi eid,

So, did you still have high glucose level after you deliver? Sigh! Loves mooncake. I wonder if there is any that can eat for diabetics yet safe. Loves ice-cream too. I guess really have to avoid for this time till I deliver.

2 days in a week is really bad. I don't like the prick of needles. Hopefully after I sent the report and doctor will give me a clear as not to poke anymore for the test.

Hi Mommies,

Thank you so much for all your caring words... this one week has been tough for me... Soooo BORING and stressful staying at home... I seriously think that this bedrest is doing me more harm than good... and my poor family members (my hubby, 15mth girl and helper) are starting to get the brunt of my hormonal temper...

Simp,

Thanks.. I'm lucky that I've got a pretty good helper to help me with my 15mth gal.. she's more than a handful now and super sticky.. but good thing she is v close to my helper so that helps a lot.. My doc is not worried about my weight gain as I've only gained 3kg... In fact, she wants me to 'fatten' my baby up in case we need to take her out early..

Frenlop,

I'm in my 27th week now.. I did not experience any form of discomfort at all during the 2 incidents of bleeding.. that's partly why my doc is all the more worried.. cos' she terms it as 'unprovoked spontaneous bleeding'.. I took Utrogestan to stop the bleeding.. Good thing it stopped..

Fynn,

Your cramps could be Braxton Hicks (false contractions)..That's quite common as we step into our 3rd trimester.. Just let your doc know on your next visit.. he'll tell you what to look out for..

I'll be going for my checkup on next Fri.. Will be doing my GTT as well and my doc will be giving me the jab to mature my baby's lungs.. To be honest, I'm v hesitant to take it so early but my doc wants to play safe in case baby really comes out early.. Still thinking how to convince my doc to delay the jab..

My hormones has been going crazy with this bedrest.. Last night, I burst into tears.. and my hubby was caught off guard.. as I'm a v v rational woman most of the times and not prone to emotional outbursts at all.. Think he has only seen me in tears less than 10 times since we have known each other.. and he has already witnessed this crying outburst twice in this pregnancy! Told him I'm going crazy from this bedrest.. and I want to go back to work.. He finally relented on the grounds that I really try to minimise walking around too much... I even promised him that I'll take a cab back everyday so that I can go back to work.. So today, I'm a v happy woman.. hehe...

I do realised the seriousness of my condition but I also believe that baby will cooperate and stay in as long as possible..

Hi mummies,

I'm doing my Doula course and for my certification I need to support two ladies thru their child birth. I'm a mum of two babies given birth naturally, first child without drugs so I know the experience of trying to go natural birth.

Would any mummies be willing to let me support you through your birth to achieve your perfect birth experience please email me at [email protected]. I will just like an angbao for my transport and helping you thru your perfect birth experience.i can be in the delivery room with your husband, so no worries about your husband not wing attend your birth. Don't feel shy to approach me if you are a low income family. We can work something out [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hope to see your emails soon.

Linda

[email protected]

hi all mummies,

am due end nov too and this is my second baby..

We are all moving into the third trimester and i feel rather heavy already... I think i had an easier pregnancy for my first.. second like getting more tired and movements are more difficult [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

piglett, thanks for sharing your touching story.. I really admire you and your husband for your courage..

Jthan, your experience sure sound very scary! glad you are fine now.. I am also very hormonal this time round.. dunno why like this too.. very sensitive and irritable.. hais.. i try to make myself happier cos dun want to affect baby with my moods.. but really a little difficult..

Regarding massage lady, I had a chinese lady for my first birth and I find her quite good.. she'll measure different parts of my body for me each visit and I see actual inch loss for each session. I always look forward to her visits cos she cheers me up with her humor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] PM me if you want her contact..

N for swaddle cloths, i did buy a few lightweighted ones as I do not turn on the air conditioner at night.. i also got the "nappy" cloths from the wholesale shop at Si Ma Lu for use in the daytime when baby naps..

for nappy creams and rash creams, i really like california baby calendula cream for rashes and earth mama's angel baby bottom balm for nappy cream. Its organic and it smells really herbal. I dun use it every nappy change but apply some if his bottom is reddish and though i stand by desitin as ppl say its really good for nappy rash, I only use it a few times when his rash looks a little bad. I dont really like desitin cos it smells really like medicine and its very thick! I would like to think its because of the angel baby bottom balm that his bum bum is well taken care of...

regarding CL, I didnt have one for my first. was really quite tired so thinking if I should get one this time round. Any advice mummies?

^^ Brand New Disney Car Seat for Sale ^^

Hi,

I have a brand new Disney Car seat to let go at 140.

Tag is still attached.

Do PM me if u are interested[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5883690.jpg]

shirley:

u have to follow the diet as prescribed by the gynae.. care to share what diets? are they very strict diet??

btw do u have to pay for the glucose test in tmc?

Hi All Mommies,

Raining on a Monday morning.

Not sure I want the post natal massage. Is it good? Normally what is the price range like in market?

Gd morning mommies and welcome Katherine and Minyu [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Seems like it is a rainy monday blue day for all ftwm. Looks like it' island wide. Now it is raining and sound stormy in the west. Hope no flood in any area. This reminds me of our confinement days, cool and nice weather for ourselves. The rainy days in a few more months shd be coming soon. Somehow though i dislike getting wet, it is a good change to have cooler weather in Singapore during year end and it always means xmas and chinese new year are approaching [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

CL

I hope those who have yet to decide to get a CL to source for one since a few more months we will pop. Im also using CL for the 1st time as I think my mom will be tired and I dun wan to be restricted in many areas on how i want bb to be taken care of etc. I must say getting a CL is also a sum of money.

Massage Lady

Evelyn and lingling, I think some of us go to those massage offered by Jamu and some by experienced malay ladies. Depends on ur objective, if urs are natural delivery, im sure u all want to flatten tummy in a shortest time so i think experienced massage lady is important. For csec moms, i think objectives different. We can only do after like 3 or 4 wks later, by that time i think maybe wt loss ard tummy or thigh area may not be so effective. I use for health results to relax the body and ensure good circulation around body. Price can be a consideration as well.

Leg Cramps, Body Heat

2 nites ago, i experienced my 1st leg cramp. I think more to come as we are ending 2nd and starting 3rd trimester soon. I also find myself easily hot and need aircon or bath even more. Anybody like me as well?

Good morning!!! It's a cooling Monday today ^^

Simp, yes i find myself hot and need aircon as well. at nite even with aircon, i'll still perspire! For leg cramp, try to wear socks to sleep, it'll keep yr feel warm and less cramp.

BTW, 3rd trimester start week 28 or week 29? some books says 28 some says 29... confusing.

Good morning, Mummies!

Another new week and ya today is the blue monday. I am so tired and sleepy now.And I think since last week I started feeling the heaviness of my tummy.

Yesterday was very hot and had to on the air-con at night otherwise very hard to sleep. Will you plan to let your baby sleep in air-con room next time?

Leg cramp

I had twice so far and my doc asked me to eat more food rich in calcium. I take emfa mama milk powder everyday but not 6 spoons as per the instruction. I only put 3 spoons and mix with Milo. I really do not like the milk powder smell.

Hi Mummies

Good morning.

It's another week! Hopefully it will b a fast wk ahead.

Simp, It has been a cosy morning. Hopefully when we do our confinement, this is e weather. Haha. As for yr leg cramp, try not to stretch too much and put a pillow to support yr legs. Tat's wat I did. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Janice, according to my Gynae, 28th wk is 3rd trimester.

katherine, oh then 2 more days i'll be at my 3rd tri le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Janice

Congrats ya to entering 3rd trimester so soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]I have a few more weeks to go :p

Leg cramps

Yes maybe it is too cold so leg cramp or i walked too much? Usually i cover my legs w quilt at note since i on aircon everyday

Aircon for BB

My bro din on aircon for his dd. I turn on aircon at nite for my dd since day 1 except on days when she is running bad flu with blocked nose else i just make sure it is not too cold in the room for her. My dd doesnt like blankie so i usually make her wear pj so she doesn need to use blankie else wd keep kicking away. Depends on ur habit and whether bb gets heat rash easily. Nap time i use fan or day wind to keep her cooling. Not a believer to on aircon 24hrs for bb as i feel they need natural air and better for respiratory in long term. Really up to ur family habits and objectives.

BM storage bags

Experienced moms, do u know which brand is good between, blue egg, lansinoh, gerber and medela storage bags? Last time i only used lansinoh bags a few pieces then passed on to my sil. I have yet to try other brands. Not sure if there is any expiry date. I find medela bottle storage can take up a bit of space. Hope to find out more b4 i order from organiser together with the breast pump parts.

Simp, thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] been counting down hehe...

Leg cramps, most of the time is cos too cold, i wear socks to sleep and i only got cramp once but it's cos i stretch my leg. Try not to stretch yr leg at nite when u sleep

Janice, haha. I haf been counting down too. Currently into 29 wks. Btw, haf u prepared all e things? I haf bought some but find it not enough. Eg. Mittens n booties [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi mummies! hope everyone had a great wkend!

simp, ya i did read that insufficient calcium may lead to cramps. Also, cooling foods may also lead to cramps. kangkong..

try not to straighten ur legs too much while sleeping.must try to be abit more aware of legs when we turn in bed.

Janice/katherine,

me another 2weeks then 3rd tri. Doc say start of 3rd tri have to start monitoring baby movements. i will only see my doc at my 30wks for my nxt appt. not sure if the checkup will be fornightly after 3rd tri..

Mrs wong antenatal class:

I missed the first video natural childbirth from mrs wong class last sat. was late only saw the c-sec with epidural onwards. what did i miss and how was it like??

Taka BB fair:

I went during wkend seem like nothing much. i couldnt even find the brand NUK. i only bought 2 packs of huggies NB diapers,2 packs of baby wipes and a philips baby monitor.

expiry date:

Is there an expiry date for bottles/teats/milk storage bags/nappy liners? i got some hand-me-downs i think they are 1-2yrs old liao..duno if i shld use it.

twink, i'm seeing my doc tmr and wondering will be once a mth or fortnightly. Need to start monitoring baby movements, hehe hope doc will teach how :p

Abt the video, they show different type of labour, natural birth at home, waterbirth, natural with epidural, etc... they show the actual birth even d baby coming out.

Hi Twink,

Ya.I think there is no nuk @ Taka bb fair. You can find NUK at Isetan. As I know, Isetan Parkway baby department is bigger than the rest.

As for expiry date, I am not so sure. But I think it should be no issue. Let's wait for other experienced mummies' reply.

Janice,

ya i saw c-sect epidural and water birth. was like..wow!! baby head come out first then whole baby come out..so amazing!! the lady in the water look very shag but she didnt scream..pain threshold very high.

was there any screaming for the natural birth?? I tink i will go youtube google and let my hubby see. i need him to be prepared how i might react also in the delivery room. hee..

I think the doc shld be able to teach us how to monitor. i also duno how to monitor.hee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] do u sometimes feels ticklish when baby moving?

Shjean,

alamak then i missed the isetan sale! it was over yday..have to wait and see if any other fairs coming up in sep.. or oct..

I had confirmed my massage lady some times back bt i may opt for csection as my placenta is still very low.Can i go for the massage 2 weeks after i had csection,think probably the wound may have recover?

twink, i feel 1st clip was scary maybe i saw it for the 1st time, and the tear at our vaginal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/proud.gif] yaya actually i feel this class benefit me most is my hubby know what i'm going thru and what to expect and what is expected of him [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yes i feel ticklish when baby moving hehe... but sometimes i feel she's like kicking my cervix? and recently sometimes i feel like "heartbeat" or knocking or scratching? I dunno how to describe the feeling... Last sat, i feel she's pulling something inside, and made me feel so painful haha... how abt u?

Baby movement

Yes! The feeling sometimes is very hard to describe but just enjoy when they r moving , right? Today I am really very tired and sleepy and my bb did not move too much today. Does it mean he is tired inside also?

Stomach cramp after taking multivitamin

Recently I always feel stomach cramp after taking the multivitamin pill. It will go off around 5 mins later. I was taking this for the past few month and there was no problem. So strange. Anyone has the similar case?

Shoes to wear

Just to check what kind of shoes you all wear now. I think my feet has expanded recently.

Shjean, ya ya juz enjoy d movements [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] sometimes my baby moves less too maybe resting inside.

I've cramps on n off but not after taking multivits.

I'm wearing flat pumps to keep my feet warm in office. My feet swell abit but my shoes still can wear cos after wearing for awhile it expanded

janice,

eek! tear at vagina because of the baby or the doc made a cut? oh gosh..

BB movement

me had all kinds of movement frm the baby. got pulling feeling sometimes but mostly bb just squirming ard and light jerks. can see very light movement on tummy..sometimes i get super kicks also. the whole tummy sway to one side suddenly. hee..

not sure if bb will also feel tired when mummy tired.

shoes

i am still wearing my normal flats..so tiring. i have not bought any shoes yet.. tink i will get crocs soon cuz when i tried i find they are really comfy and last longer cuz can wash. but duno why now no sales.. my shoes are starting to get tight. i find lines on my feet at end of the day.

Just finish cleaning my master bedroom toilet.Spend about one and a half hour cleaning as its so dirty..Think this will be the last time cleaning as its quite strenous for me to bend here and there.

Hey there is a seminar on pregnancy and child birth 'happy mummy healthy baby' on 3sept at Conrad Centennial Singapore.Anyone will be going? The duration 4hrs 30mins,i find its very long.Still considering wheather to attend anot.

BB movement

Me too have all kinds of movement.Sometimes just 2 or 3 kicks then stop but sometimes here kick there punch.Can see tummy like of out of shape.I do love the feeling though..

Shoes

I am still wearing my normal pumps,flats and even wedges.

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks for all the advice on the shoes. I think I need to find a new pair as right now I only can fit my fitflop.

Janice, Thx. My backaches are getiing more and more often.

Twink, I have started monitoring bb's movements. According to my gynae, bb has to move at least 10 times from 8 am to 6pm. Am counting her movements now. It seems that she is more active when I lie down or sit.

Mount Alvernia Childbirth Education

Hi mummies, did anyone go for the classes? How's it? I have just signed mine for the Sept intake.

Back