(2011/10) Oct 2011

Carters

I want buy too but there is no cute clothes for bb boy...... everytime go in, it's the same kind of bb boy's clothes..... *sobsob*

so fun to shop for girl's clothes....

morning!

ya bout the CARTERS, i think the baby sales 70$ last for a week only. some of the mummies in FB are discussing, maybe they want to get too? and they have borderlinx/vpost acc? do ask them...maybe u all can join together...

Ginn Cai,

so order scrapbook or not? hahaha

morning!

ya bout the CARTERS, i think the baby sales 70% last for a week only. some of the mummies in FB are discussing, maybe they want to get too? and they have borderlinx/vpost acc? do ask them...maybe u all can join together...

Ginn Cai,

so order scrapbook or not? hahaha

anymore mummies wan to order the Raw Bird Nest? i think to close the deal this week as I wanna get the birdnest hopefully next week. Im out of BN aredi...wanna eat...

Eversince after my detailed scan on wednesday, i feel super drained off energy.. No matter how i sleep also tired like that...

Now my tummy can cover my gal's face liao.. Whenever she wants me to carry her, I will say " u see, mummy's tummy so big, cant even see ur face, how to carry u?" then she will lean backwards so that I can see her and carry her... haha.. But I still got carry her, for a short while only...

minidiary, mine during week 18/19 suddenly grow de.. my frens all shocked cos during week 16 when i met up with them, it was still flat....

mine is 2nd baby liao, so i think bigger.. now this size was my size at 28 weeks during first pregnancy...

yeah my first bb, now aredi 23weeks liao...

this sunday i will attend the WBB class, later my bump is the smallest among all mummies. so pai seh

minidiary, i got a fren whose tummy was small and compact de.. her baby gal was 52cm and 3.5kg! So tall and heavy... So, small is good cos lesser stretchmarks

it's normal to have small tummy for 1st baby, so don't have to worry. a friend of mine put on only 4kg for entire pregnancy and even when she was full-term, she looked like she ate too much and bloated only. haha! but her baby was of gd weight, ard 3kg. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] bear in mind that too big also no good. will have very bad pains in the back and ankles.

my 17weeks tummy looked more like my previous 25weeks one. haha! but i like it. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I put on 8kg aredi... but dunno where's the bump?

or that's my fat in thigh? bye bye arms? butts?

sometimes kinda worry about bb growth... but thought of the recent detailed scan, bb size in average only the head bigger than normal bb. haha

im not small also. 168cm!

Hi mummies-2-be sry to interrupt I've a set if preloved bb video monitor for sale at $60 in gd condition. Interested purchaser can pm me for pics and details thanks.

creamdonut, I am 20th week this week.. sunday then hit 21 week...

haha.. i 167cm leh.. this kind of height hor, put on abit of weight easily be seen as big size hor.. so sian.. small n petite one put on abit of weight still petite.. we very easily become giants!

I put on 1kg odd.. but i got plenty to lose la, put on alot of weight during breastfeeding last time and lazy go on diet.. I started to see some water retention already, feet swell abit.. haiz.. my bump 34inch now.. but last time waist also not small kind.. haha

minidiary, creamdonut, roxanne,

you ladies are tall! i'm short lah... 158cm nia. any weight gain can be quite obvious. :p anyway, enjoy it while your tummy is small. when 3rd tri comes, you have no idea how much your tummy can grow to!! show u my 32 week tummy pic. now i see liao i also scared! 'cos really tiring to carry a huge watermelon ard.

and the rate it grew is scary. every monday morning my colleagues would say i've got bigger over the weekend.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5581845.jpg]

Pray&Love, u gain 8 kgs so far? Wao! it's really alot hor :)

Starry, U r sexy sexy mummy! :)

so far total i only gain abt 2.5kgs, BUT my tummy look very big le! :p

emilybaby,

photos are fake! i was quite a heavyweight then and was like a lumbering elephant with the huge tummy, huge butt and thunder thighs. wahaha!! show us your tummy pic? by now should be nice and round! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yeah lo... dunno why gain so much. i don hope to gain 20kg la... but from outside, doesnt look like gaining 8kg. now hit 60kg liao! but sometimes seeing the weigh going up day by day, abit frustrated. dun think i can lose back to pre-pregnancy weight lor... im so lazy to exercise one...

Staryy, haa..haa..but i saw yr photo on yr FB, you look very thin only wor..actually i don't dare to take picture to show people leh cos really very ugly and fat de...

Pray&Love, don't worry, you are so thin, sure can lose back to yr preprenancy size de..i heard people said if the 1st baby is boy, then the tummy will not be so big de and mummy will be able to go back to their pre-pregnancy size very fast. Few of my firend was experience like tat too..

nice pic, starry! ur 32 weeks is big hor.. mine first one 37 weeks seem smaller...

minidiary, okie de.. once the baby is out then will lose alot of weight already.. dont be so bothered about weight gain.. for me is i cant eat much during pregnancy, i wish i can eat more!

My gynae told me that i dont need to do the test for gestational diabetes cos i was cleared the first pregnancy.. but next checkup gotta do a swab test for some infection...abit paiseh leh, cos male gynae..

Ginn cai...those you chosen quite nice also. I need scrapbook kit because I dunno how to start with haha... Will u be buying the insert and others stuff too?

Starry,

Where u took the photo? Will they help u make up and inform u what to wear? How much the package?

This baby likes to eat fries and western food... Now I'm having my lunch in burger king... Maybe that's why I gain so much... But detailed scan baby only 328gm...

Pray&Love,

fries and burger are my cravings for the month as well. hahaaha

but i prefer MOS burger/fries/soup!!!... last week ate twice .. hahaha

Hi, 

I’m getting the thermometer from Amazon and would like to invite you to share the shipping cost with me. 

Kindly leave your email address and I will contact you ASAP. 

Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer with ExacTemp Technology 

Model: IR4520 

Shipping: Direct Shipping from Amazon 

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Braun-Thermoscan-Thermometer-ExacTemp-Technology/dp/B001FWXKMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302227652&sr=8-1 

Waiting timing: 2-3 weeks 

Item cost calculation: USD38.54 + Shipping USD6.40 = USD44.95 @1.35 = S$60.70 

* Please note the exchange rate will be adjusted if it is higher. 

Collection: 

- Ang mo kio ave 10

- Register Mail (Postage TBA) 

- Normal Mail (at your own risk, I’m not responsible for lost mail) (Postage TBA) 

I hope to close by 11th June. Thank you!

Haha jelly.. Now I drink lesser fluids...maybe I go out window shopping nowadays... One of the reason I poo with blood aredi...gotta stock up more fluids each time...I'm home

Snuppy

I eat mcd, kfc, pizza hut, pasta mania, bk, mos, subway, swensens... Last time before pregnant, I'm anti fried stuff but now crazily love fried and crunchy food... And salty one

Pray&Love,

must drink lots of water...

before pregnant, i'm a heavy eater for carbo & water bucket as well.. now worst need to increase the frequency of eating..

butsince this is #1, my weight gain isnt that obvious for now..

maybe bb gain weight just that we don't know..

Hi All,

Currently 21weeks. Just to check.. Do we need to constantly feel the baby movement in us?? Coz normally i only feel it in the night. Daytime not so much.. Today suddenly i realised, like not much movement.. Wondering if its ok???

Previously during morning sickness, I'm at home drink lots water... Now I become very naughty, drink cold stuffs... Sprite, coke, milkshakes, floats, ice cream...haha baby also eating rubbish like me...

weiling, cos in the day we move around alot.. baby loves the motion and will sleep in the day.. at night, when we are not moving, they will wake up liao...

that is why babies loves to sleep in cars or in rocking motions...

u try shake ur tummy, the baby sure wake up one... when i got nothing to do, i will shake my tummy to disturb the baby.. haha

Yeah today my bb disturbs me... Non stop kicking at 630am. Make me can't sleep but I'm very sleepy... Then the hubby poke poke my tummy and play with him... One poke, one kick... Make me can't sleep!

i love to eat fast food too..... but i'm already a fastfood lover before pregnancy so cant blame BB... but now craving for chicken chop, steak, carl junior, long john silver, KFC,mos burger.... my hubby keep saying i've gain weight n i tink I hv double chin.....

later i post my tummy pic in FB in oct is fun for ur to see... my tummy so big... tink bb eat too much....

Ginn cai,

Ok do let me know ur order...this weekend?

Before I'm craving steak so much... Now ok aredi, think iron stock up aredi.

All mummies book their post natal massage aredi? I'm so lazy to source for one...

Ginn Cai,

is that your room, looks very comfortable makes me feeling like sleeping,

woaw your bump very obvious, but your limbs are skinny..still okay ba..

just back from a looong lunch! now sleepy..

roxanne,

thanks! i don't know why i was so big le. when my new colleague saw my pregger pic, she was like very shocked 'cos her tummy was much smaller than my 32 weeks one even when she was dued. even my mom said i looked big. anyway, doesn't matter big or small. at the end of the day, as long as the little one is growing well, it's okay! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] just that mummy poor thing lor, here ache there ache and cannot turn in bed. :p

re: tummy pic

i got mine taken free, as there was a photographer who wanted to expand his portfolio and advertised in the forum to 'recruit' pregnant models. i had to do my own hair and makeup, so pretty fuss-free. he was able to provide some simple tube tops, drapes and little toys (he does photography for kids also), but very limited lah. off hand i cannot remember who was the photographer le. but quality is definitely not as good as compared to paid package. you ladies can take time to go explore and book a session to keep the photos, after all you are only pregnant for that few months. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] here's one of my favorite shot.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5583006.jpg]

ginn! saw you bump! nice le!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] baby is good to you, let's you show off tummy and get seats on mrt and bus. haha! *thumbs-up*

Snuppy:

yeah my cosy room.... with no TV in the room so i can slp better... as i'm a light sleeper so muz use white & grey to make me slp well....

i'm a pink freak, last time my bedroom at my momo's place is pink wall with pink bedsheet, pink cupboard. Whatever i can find is in pink.... but when we renovate our house, hubby strictly say no pink for the house.... muz b neutral colour.... so how i wish for a bb girl... so i can paint a room pink & get her pink cupboard & clothing..... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Food/weight gain

Jus had buffet lunch n best part is everybody stopped eating n im e only 1 still con'd eating.. So far gain abt 4.5kg-last weight taken since last wk.. but tummy only start to get obvious to others these 2 wks.. im praying i wont put on so much as well.. but my bb only weighing ard 270g a bit small for wk 20 (last wk) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So far gain weight consistenly every mth n appetite has all along been v gd..

BB Movements

I've on n off feeling bb movements ard wk17 or wk 18 onwards n i notice it's not v constant. It happens more aft meals thou when im sitting down. Recently i feel more movements at nite too not so much during e day. I think bb's still small so only when it grow bigger then we've to count e kicks like 10x every 2hrs else right now not so esp for 1st timer..

Ginn CAi,

I don't dare to show you my room hahah, cos it's like a children room, doraemon bedsheet & covers, ikea children curtains, sometimes mickey mouse

be it b4 or now.. it's still remain cartoonish.

my father asked me how old already lol...

hahhaha

Back