(2011/07) July 2011

so I just add myself to the attend list? how to meet up with you all? just see where is the biggest group of preggie ladies?

can u all see the file?

let mi knw the real name.. I'll re-do it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

feimei... my sitting position quite SAFE 1.. hee hee nobody can see wat's i'm doing ... unless they cum to my desk...

those who knw the real name of others mummies.. pls add on in the list.. so that I can make the LABELS... hee hee

There is some confusion. modisch is actually zachmummy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so with chujie added in to our big family, there are total 23 ppl! yeah..

jgwee, tks for the offer... if it is too mafan, then it is ok lah...

so excited, wonder whether is our group the quiet type or noisy type... haha..

Event : July 2011 MTBs gathering

Date : 18 feb 2011

Time : 7pm

Venue : Marche @ 313

Attending :

1.) Audrey (Will go Q up at 6.30 for the table, pass the table to pillow, den link up with Lizzie & co. for halal dinner, den back to Marche for dessert)

2.) Lynn (7pm)

3.) Nana-mum ( TBD)

4.) Maelyn

5) Wendycsk

6) sweet pea

7) zachmommy/modisch (7pm)

8) cary

9) XW

10) Jan-ice

11) jgwee

12) sunshinebb (7pm)

13) Lizzie (sugarspunlily) (Halal food pls =D )

14) jas

15) Cactusnah (7pm)

16) pillow4 (7pm)

17) pinkyrose (will hv dinner with lizzie 1st b4 joining u gals)

18) Icezjo (7pm)

19) feimei (7pm)

20) Px22 (7pm)

21) baby_manja(will meet with lizzie & pinkyrose for dinner first)

22) syrah (will most likely be late)

23) chujie

Ok..i change my name liao to avoid confusion..haha

zachmommy = kathleen

congrats to lizzie n berrycarrot for knowing the bb gender liao..

true how come wanna go for ligation? natural contraception is good enuf rite? Frankly i never thought of that wor.. haha, anyway onie left like 10 -15 years before hitting meno? Lolz..

hey mummies.. I was abt to pay my CL some deposit leh.. wat r the things to check with her b4 i CONFIRM n pay her deposit? I'm at a lost leh...

berrycarrot, zachmommy,

I'm considering having ligation done after this, be it boy or girl. Hubby and I are pretty sure that we will stop at 2.

Syrah.... i saw the compile list of nicks n names in FB.. beri useful leh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

maelyn> you got pm. i just pm you my hp no.

lizzie> congrats on your healthy baby! how come ur DS is so cheap. TMC is quoting me at around $180. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] where is yours done?

eLcH> do u require to hv a c-section in order to hv ligation done? i heard tat after doing ligation, e female might put on weight (side effect). i seriously tot of doing this too. so could u pls share wat u hv know?

hey MTBs,

Does anyone having problems with a good night rest? My tummy is making me uncomfortable even when i'm laying on side. I feel as thou, its "pulling downwards" and "obstructing" the way.

Any advice??

baby> really? e nurse at TLC has quoted me around S$180 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so unreliable inform. anyway i m still glad is cheaper at S$126.25.

Its so difficult to contact my gynae. Phone is always on answering machine. Btw did you sign up package too? which week does e package usually started?

jgwee> i hv yet to pay my confinement lady too. i told her tat i will meet and pay her after my ds as i worried my ds is not good. at week 18, i dun really feel any baby movement. *sweat*

jan-ice, different hospital different pricing ah. $126+ is really cheap.. where ah?

i will be going for check up at gynae place later. quite nervous le!

yaya> u r seeing ur gynae soon?? hehee...so excited right?

baby> i managed to get hold of my clinic. e nurse told me no package, they stop it 4 years back. TLC at tmc.

Jan-ice no package? v funny wor. 1st time hearing it.

yeah, my appointment later. i hope baby is jumping around and growing well. hope also can know the gender too cos that time only guess could be girl girl during week 14+..

Hope i can re-schedule for my DS scan to be carried out by end of this month instead! hehehe

Baby, $126 is at TMC? thomson hospital u mean? hw come i am being told is like around $180?? so funny..

this morning had fried beehoon for breakfast and so fast hungry now! alamak! *slap*

Yaya: Janice also told me 180 as she was being told 180 fr tlc @ tmc. But just nw i called tmc to double confirm ds at 20 wks. And the lady told me 126.25.. Hope this helps....

yaya> keep telling your baby to move for you (mummy) to see. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] enjoy!! and keep us updated on ur baby scan ya. cheers, me also very hungry now. so lost...dun know wat to eat. lunch is always alone as i m not working.

Hi ladies

Long time didn't pop in..sorry as busy at work & no time to pop in.

I'm having my DS on 4 Mar..still a long long time..more than a mth since can c my bb..hopefully he is doing well..only been experiencing kicks from him more often since yest..hope to exp more..

RE: GATHERING

Pity cant join u ladies for the gathering..too far for me cos nowadays, got free nights must rest & spend time w family..cos my job demands quite a no. of nights :p

eLcH

Gynae says she got many patient came back wanting to retract the ligation wanting a 3rd, 4th child. Surgically need to remove/cut the ligated part and joined both ends, only 70% the tube will resume function. So she advise Intra-uterine Device (IUD, last for 3yrs.

I'm not joining for the meetup too, it's mum's bday on fri. u gals enjoy.

Just to share, for those who are interested in the Childbirth Education Course at with the famous Mrs Wong Boh Boi. Pls call and register now. I just called to register with TMC parentcraft and was told that it's quite full now for most dates.

For non TMC patients the cost will be $267.50.

Classes will be conducted at AMK hub

Thomson ParentCraft number: 6251 4090

Xinyue… my gyne is intro by my fren. ;)

Congrats baby carrot can close shop le ;) shopping spree start from now ;)

Soontobe…. Hmm… movement ya… I nt sure is it movement anot as dun really knw hw to feel. Think by nw we shld have some feel le ;)

jgwee,

Welcome! I tend to check FB more than the thread here. Think most of the names on your pdf are stated there in the list already. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lizzie,

Wah...your scan took so long? Think mine was quite a breeze as sonographer said both were really cooperative and easy to scan. She asked me to turn and they also turn to scan wherever is needed.

Tze,

Tuck a small pillow below your tummy when lying on side. it'll feel more comfy. I'll also use another pillow to support my back when I sleep. Some of the ladies bought the preg support pillow to sleep. You may wish to consider that. I use all my own DIY pillows and they are good so far.

baby, i later ask my gynae about it. weird right? got different pricing? cos i remember my sis in law also cost 180+ and hers is 2 years ago... nevermind, later i update!

going off soon now! byebye!

Morning all! wow so many went for ds already..congrats on all the favourable results! Today is YUAN XIAO..aka Chinese lunar valentine's day..have a great day with all your loved ones!

mentos> i registered for Mrs Wong BB's class too, taking the 8May one. But havent pay yet.. Intend to make pymt next mth when i go for my DS, hope they'll still keep the slot for me. :X

Tze> i've been alright sleeping at night so far..as long as i lie on my LEFT side. If right side or lie on my back, got abit of unexplained discomfort. So for now left side is best for me to fall asleep :p

Janice: yes will back to nomral if u wan tighter can tell ur gynea sew more. Ur gynea will know wat to do so dun worry.

Berry carrot: long time no c u in forum. I did told u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] congrats having a ger n she is healthy. Seen our date is so close. Then dr sim will not go oversea is a gd thing. Before CNY she is already v busy.

My DS is coming! Can't wait.

My DS is tmr morning at 9am..forgot to ask how much is it..

me scanning it in gynae's office instead. Guess she knows how to do DS bah..even 4D scan at 30weeks (optional) oso she can do leh..i cant wait..keke

This morning, a name came to my mind, Darius. Hehe..now is to check the meaning. I promised baby to give him a name by April after my trip. Haha

Sorry to side track..

I was checking out the capella stroller model S217, different website gives me different info. Some says

for babies from birth but another says for babies 7months onwards..

Does it means newborn cannot sit in the stroller??

J2010T

Frm my past experience Dr Sim will only go 1-2weeks holiday during June and Dec sch hoilday. There be another gynae to take over in case any birth. SO.. hope our baby will arrive on time, not too early! Just that now then i know she also deliver at Mt A. My last appointment waiting time was quite long, unlike the usual, the recept says becoz she's travelling to and fro Mt A for a delivery. Enjoy ur DS! Its amazing viewing your bunny so detailedly.

So mummies whom EDD is earyly July may wana check with your gynae if they are going overseas during June holiday, so at least can 'xin li zhun bei' delivery maybe another gyane loh..

Back