(2011/07) July 2011

Audrey: For me I think I won't go for anymore test. That day can see the fella inside turning here and there.. and can see nose bone.. should be ok la.. haha.. Now just wait for my appetite to return but also cannot eat too much afterward.. cuz last time got scolded by my gynae in my 1st preg.. said I put on weight too fast.. haha

Sunshinebb,

Will be doing my scan at my gynae clinic... His scanner gd enough... Just need to take blood to send to the lab for results...

mummies who r in 2nd tri, do u feel ur tummy hardening??? The left n right of the 'du qi'....is that called our waist??? Hahahahaha...

Chujie - Yeap! Can see nasal bone can le bah hehe

Suying - look out for the ratio for trisomy 21... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] sorry for replying late.. Teaching tuition.. Hehe

thanks audrey.... so hw to read the ratio. which is gd or bad?? hehe... pisei ya.. i gongong wan. everything dunno ;)

hi all, i am feeling much better now. but now gotta walk very very slow make sure no vibration to stomach. gotta hold stomach when walk.just had curry fish head. yummy.

soli ya.... mine is:-

background risk: 1:760

adjust risk: 1:15204

hw do u all rate gd????

suying, means yours is very good. mine is only 1:7995. you are double safe than mine! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mean it's 1:15204 is good! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

No wonder u are you are smiling...

The person didn't read to u meh?

That time dr kenneth kwek read every thing for me de..

soli ya... i really dunno hw to read lo. the doc jus say nt 100%. result. jus say everything is fine & gd. nv read out lo.... lolzz... hmm....

anyway thanks mummies... so long is gd hapi liao ;)

yes... thanks sunshine ;) will have a gd sleep tonite;)

all the best mummies.... my next appt 21 jan ;)

Now i am in 14 weeks and 6 days... tml i will cross my 15 weeks liao... another one week and one days i can noe bb boi or bb ger le... hope bb coroperate....

Hello mummies !

I have been so tired these 2 days adjusting to work again so haven't logged in..

I just woke up from an after-dinner nap~!!!!! And feel sian coz i have just an hour left to prepare stuff for tomorrow's work before my bedtime again . . . . .

Feimei,

My belly skin feels super taut!!! And the sides have really expanded ALOT these few days.. No waist liao.. My mum saw and said that i am turning into a bucket. After dinner, I felt that my belly was going to burst~~~

yaya >> this week my MS is bad leh, the dizziness and also the vomiting feel.. suddenly start, before that was ok.. this week, i already got 2 comment from my colleagues that i look "face green lips white" (lian qing chun bai)..... my hubby ride bike to work de, i dun dare ride bike... and he wrk from morn till night, very tired.. dun wana stress him more..

seems like a lot of mummy started their vits, gona ask doc next week if i need to start to take too. =) gona see bb again!

suying/Liz - did the sonographer did the scan for you or the a/prof did it?

Diana - wah.. u are early leh.. so fast going week 15 liao.. me next week den week 15 =p

My next appointment is the coming Monday to see the gynea.. =D

Hi^5, nana!!! Thats y i asking, is that area (which i describe) consider waist area??? Hahahaha....so we r buddy...same same....but mine is mre pertruding outwards, side still not much...so fr back view, i still abt the same worr...but tummy pertruding out but my cousin say shld be abt time...

Then i asked her how is bb movement feel like??? She describe as itchy!!! Ha...recently, my tummy gt itchy out of nothing, i tot some ants bite me or wat but the itchy awhile onli, when i scratch abit, not itchy liao...she say like tat mean bb moving lol...she shld be quite true cos her daughter jus 9mths, so she still fresh fr her experience!!!

omg.. mummies.. waking up at dis time jus becos i feel hungry aft a pee. N cant sleep. Nw having a cup of milo. hope can sleep better later.

mine.. i nt sure. Lizzie.. u went in which room?? i think my is a sonographer ba. a guy wearing spec. cos the one helping is nurse.

chujie, i oso get your kind of blackouts... I'll usually stand still after i get out of bed cos i will see black for a while... hope it's really blood flowing to our bunnies. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow, Diana, u r into your 15th wk soon... so fast... n so many gals here hv done your DS scans... i still hv to wait two more wks... oso worried... hope things will turn out well...

hee, pillow, i oso quickly got out of train n sit at platform.. it's really a bad experience... u muz take care too... always find a place to sit down once in a while... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

suying, r u under Dr Loh? Did sonographer give u a report with the bloodtest and scan results immediately after your scan? He/she sat down and explain in the same room?

feimei,

I would describe baby movements as something like involuntary muscles movement. You brain did not command any muscles to move, but there is this muscle in your belly which moves on its own. Something like at times our eye lids will jump by itself. Not much of tickle for me. Some of my friends describe it as "whish whash" like the baby moving in water kind of feeling.

Lately, I find that my bb likes to move at night when I am sleeping. Maybe becoz when we are lying down, less room for bb, thats why its easier to feel the movements.

good morning mummies!!

suying, ur result is good! background risk is calculated based on ur age..adjusted risk is when they include the NT measurement and all ur blood test..15K is quite good..means only 1 out of 15thousand pregnancy u hv will hv DS. at the bottom of ur report shuld hv a cut off range where above certain probability, it is safe.

mdm khoo, i m oso going to 15 weeks next Tues..hehe. very fast hor..another 5 more weeks and we are alr half way through this pregnancy. to me, i always calculate another 22 more weeks to go cos definitely will not carry till 40 weeks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning all MTBs!

nana-mum, later lunch i am going to eat curry fish head again. forgot supposed to eat that for lunch appt with colleagues today. shld be ok to eat right? coconut milk shld be ok?

crayon_mami, tks. nowadays i been taking cab to and fro from work. only once in a while dh fetch. really xiong. one way to work already 20 buck. i counted if i work whole mth, take to and fro... $800 gone! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Happy New Year mummies! I'm back from melbourne, had a relaxing holiday, although i wish the weather could be warmer. no problem for me flying, as long as you do not hv spotting n normal pregnancy, 2nd trimester is the best time to go for a vacation before god knows when we can take one again.

I guess many of us are moving onto 2nd trimester, congrats n job well done for hanging there [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so happy to know all the good results from yr oscar tests. i took mine on 23/12 before flying off n had been having sleepless nights thinking about the results. my next gynae apt is 14/1, dun think can tahan tat long to learn how bb is doing, so called the clinic yesterday n the nurse said everything was normal, they will call patient if something's not rite. what a relief! now juz hv to wait to see gynae for the detailed report.

audrey> tks for sharing the ratio, now i know what to look for.

here's wishing all mummies a smooth journey ahead n look forward to having a healthy baby rabbit [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pillow, tell me abt it! I oso sumtimes take cab to and fro work if i m so lazy even to walk opposite to take the bus..haha. a cab from shenton way to sengkang alr cost me abt $25 max! but now, i m really saving hard to be a sAHM so i musnt spend unnecessarily..summore intend to cancel all my credit cards!

cryon... ya i with dr loh. have report aft the scan. can knw result fast[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] just say base on result gd.

Thanks modish... hmm... so long resdult gd i relieve le ;)

maelyn, muscles movements??? i did hv that before as well but i tot is some pain but also very fast fade off....hahhaaa...i very bad in describing movement n feeling....always hv a mixture...abit of like wat u say...abit like wat my cousin describe...hahahaa...*peng sang*...i noe mine is hyper active so being muscle movements or itchy...mus be him/her doing kungfu inside...that's y every nite before sleep, will rub my tummy n talk to him/her....dun be noti...let mummy Zzzz horr....hahahahaa...

does any mummy notice that constipation disappears after 2nd tri? I wonder if its becos I stopped taking Duphaston or becos I start eating fish oil or becos its 2nd trimester, but I have been passing everyday, its even better than before pregnancy...

And does anyone know how can I know if bb is still doing well? after seeing so many mummies dropping off this thread bcos their baby's heartbeat stopped, I keep worrying as well.. haiz..

yoyo! anybody here is Marilyn Tan? just curious cos i got fb request.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

modish, i am also trying to save. so no choice cant really buy nice maternity clothes. bought a few aunty type. damn sian. till now dare not wear.

px22, i also realise that i been passing almost everyday during second tri, even better than pre preg.

px, me...my constipation gone...back to normal...i no need drink vitagen n i will auto go do biz... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] dun worry la...u r normal!!!

can tell if bb is doing well inside leh...but keep gg to gynae for scanning, oso not good for bb...hv to hv confident on bb n urself lol...as long u eat good, avoid those 'Don't Do'...shld be ok bahhh...my next appt oso long waiting...26th jan...soo the meantime...keep toking to bb...tink +ive lol...

hahah yes.. I suspect it might be fish oil. Prior to pregnancy I also got constipation probs one.. Now is super straight-thru-processing...

pillow, i din buy maternity wear leh..i m still wearing my pre-preg clothes cos din really put on weight so all my dresses can still be worn, still abit lose. so no one actually gave up seat to me when i took train or bus.

px22, dun worry too much..after 2nd tri, everything will be stable!

PX22... no woli... we can feel bb soon. cos if u were like mi keep thinking neg. is nt gd. i knw is nt easy. but try yr best. jus like aft my scan result out yest. i feel so relieve nw. woli free le.... jus gt to wait for bb grow & we can feel. ;)

constipation... shld be better. but sometime i still feel irregular. so still gt to eat fruits & maybe sometime yakult. to make myself digest better. anyway is healthy oso. soli ya... anybody feel dat we r like having piles due to constipation???

oh suying i had piles last week.. as long as not too serious one its ok.. Its super normal for pregnant woman to get piles. Stay away from spicy food though, mine was activated cos I constipated and ate too much chili hahaha. internal piles is fine, the external ones tat pops out like a big purple nut is the nasty one tat needs to cut and take out the blood clots..

Modisch: i also in my 2nd tri alrdy but cant help worrying.. last time is only monitor spotting, no spotting means safe. But now seeing baby heartbeat can just stop for no reason.. also super worried. Yesterday my colleague jus scared me by telling me a MTB in her 20th week- bb's heartbeat stopped cos she bent down to take a pail of water for mopping the floor.. Damaged the baby's "qi".. Worried~!

Confinement & massage Lady,

I called to book my CL and Massage Lady, both of them laughed at me for calling too early le! CL charging $1800 whereas ML charges $50 per 2 hour session.

Modisch,

You plan to be SAHM. When do u plan to resign? after Maternity leave? Oh how I wish I can resign but my DH doesnt want me to stop working. He prefers to send bb to infant care but I prefer to look after myself..

Any mummies also planning to be SAHM?

Talking about poo poo...

I woke up at 5.30am this morning with a severe stomach ache. I was so worried that it was some cramps. But I could feel bb still moving inside. Who knows when I go to toilet, LS...

modish, cos u still slim mah. i only have less than 5 pre preg clothes that i can wear to work.

px22, i eat spicy food everyday. in fact almost every meals. can cause piles? cham, later gg to eat curry fish head for lunch...

maelyn, i also plan to be SAHM but i still have 3 and 1/2 years contract with my company so i cant. sian. wow, u can feel bb mvmt so fast? wonder when can i feel mine.

Hi Maelyn, I also managed to book my CL yesterday night and deposit paid. Mine is 2k for 28 days and have to give her two angbaos for arrival and departure lor.. hehe.. So glad it is booked. CL are nomally booked early!!

wendy, yes, CL need to book early...how much u paid for deposit? beside cooking n looking after bb, will she be doing hse chores, cook for DH, do marketing???

Hi Mummies.. How's everyone? Hope tat all of u r fine..

today i'm 14 weeks 2 days! n i feels the kick of my bb while i'm doing my work! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] can't wait to share with all of u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BTW, can we take half boil egg?

all of u started wear maternity wear already? i started with the pants already... hee hee

I was bz with my son's orientation n 1st day of sch etc.. do din reali post.. BUT i got read all the posts [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

maelyn

CL at $1.8k is considered ok rate, cos now the market rate is at least $1.9k already.

actually not too early to book, cos the good ones get taken up very fast.

last nite i was tossing and turning in bed.

at one point where i turned from left to right, i could feel bb "sliding" from left to right also.

i got a shocked, dunno issit turn too fast or what.

dunno if bb "giddy" or not?

i think i'm mad already........

Hi all, I just realize I just passed my 14 wks and stepping into 15 from yesterday.. haha..

And I am going off for holiday for few day next Friday.. uhoo.. (it also mean the boy has to skip school after started for 2 weeks.. haha)

Hi all the 1st time moms.. you won't feel the movement so early la.. later on maybe few more weeks you will feel some tapping on the tummy.. not so obvious.. but always around the low abdomen area.. then that's the starting feeling.. later on feelings are so strong that you sure can feel and know are from your precious..

suying: your next appt also on 21st Jan? Me too.. are you at TPS? I am going at a late time 6:45pm.. haha.. cuz try not to take any leave or time off from office

As for tummy.. mine pouching out more to the front.. and belly button already stick out.. my son ask me why.. haha.. yesterday he talk to my tummy and said "hello baby.. what are you doing?".. so cute.. some friend said from the back can't really see I am preg.. some said that this time could be a boy again cuz of the shape.. I ok la.. boy or girl.. girl then get a pair.. boy then husband can help all the toilet job.. haha

Back