(2011/05) May 2011

Goofie:

Hmm...do u have any routine for ur baby? Once u have a routine for tat u can wk urs ard it.

My gal has stale sweat smell too coz she perspires alot. 

Janice,

it's normally for babies at this age to cling their fists tight. Both mine do the same. And sometimes when I plac my finger to her open palm she will cling tight too =)

Val: Thanks for the information. You provide me a peace of mind, glad it's normal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] My gal sweat alot too.

dollyqueencess - i want to sell it at $200. only let bb Z tried on it 3 times and she lasted for less than 2 mins each time. never bring it out before too. mine is synergy, blue colour. let me know if u are interested.

Oh no... My bm ss dropped... From 8 oz to 2 oz of both sides... Usually around this time I can pump two fullbottles after 4 hours.. But now...? What's happening?

Val, she is not watapps but her boss is on watsapp n best, he got mobile on his phone!! Haha!! I purposely want my male boss to see that...

Sunflower: which part of east side?

Lj: it's ok to have yellow discharge from eyes as bb eyes ducts has yet fully open n unable to drain to the nose. Last time my elder son, we tot he is heaty so bring him c pd n pd say not heaty lah.

Goofie, I am ok to meet up at Sk

Bubble & evie, my mum was not around last few days. So I slept at her bed with my boy. Wonder is it due to insufficient rested?

Val, yeah I'm still taking.. In fact yesterday nite ss dropped half, & tonite dropped 3/4..

Re: kangaroo carry on pupsik

I've done tt w #1 previously. She was fine, no probs w leg circulation. Remember to put bb in cross legged so there's no awkward position. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anyway, i think i expanded too much. My #2 dun like to b in the pupsik pouch. I've gotten bk my bilboa sling/pouch fr my fren and she seems more ok w tt. Only downside is tt material's quite thick... Oh well...

East outing:

I might b able to go since my mum stays in bedok. Keep me posted! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

East outing; shall we have lunch At bedok point? Lotsa choice & if we meet ard 11, can avoid lunch crowd hehe

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

East side gathering - I would like to join! When will it be?

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

Dolly - ya.. Probably due to insufficient rest..

Just finished pumping [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

plain water: Me 2, also never give bb plain water to drink as on TBF... same goes for no1. Same as Val, my no1 doesn't likes to drink plain water till now.... always hve to nag/force her to drink.. not sure whether it got to do w not taking plain water during infant times...

dolly, maybe due to stress taking care of bb as yr mum not ard and u r now working at the same time tat ss drops bah... hve more rest and try to relax [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

LJ, jaundice? since birth hve? hve u bought him to do blood test? jaundice shouldn't last so long bah... maybe can check w PD on this.

Janice, my bb also likes to clench his fist very tighly esp when comes to drink BM or abt to poos... u can try rubbing bb's fingers in circulating motion w yr thumb and he will slowly open his fingers.. a method taught by Mrs Wong fr TMC. I do it esp when comes to bathing bb so tat i can wash his fingers (the gaps in between their fingers) It works all the time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning!! Up pumping after leaking again...

Dolly, hmm..is it because you sleep w ur boi on the sane bed n ur mind didnt really turn to sleep mode?

Water: my elder used to drink a bottle of water, 120ml after milk when he was before 18 mth n as he grew, he will take water when we nag at him.

Bubble, maybe lor...

Auroa, don't know what hap to him. After the last feed, he's sleep for 5-6 hrs says from 7pm to 1 am. Subsequent he wake up every 3 hrs to feed. How, what should I do?

dolly, my bb same as yrs leh... mine sleep fr 9pm till 2am, drinks then doze off and wakes up 2 or 3 hrs for feeds. Btw, he's drinking lesser at nite(maybe sleepy bah) and tends to take more feeds in the daytime. Do u think they are going thru growth spur?

Good morning mummies!

East side gathering: count me in! Starflower: bedok point is ok with me. =)

dolly: I think lack of zzzz... Or could it be menses coming? Will cause dip in supply too.

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

6) nic

dolly - my ss dipped too! panic panic..I only managed to pump 10oz on both sides [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] usually I get around 16-20oz..sigh

I dunno shd I start taking supplement like fenugreek coz I never tried b4 :p scare the smell..hehe

Apple: 20 0z is one time pump or whole day supply? One time can yield 20oz, that's amazing! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

nic, hopefully it's due to sleep.. but occassionally i could feel crampy in my tummy, it's about time menses coming...

apple, it only dropped at midnite... daytime's alrite lei... agree with nic, your ss is whole day or one time pump?

i wanna join on the east side gathering too...

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

6) nic

7) dollyqueencess

Yes count me in for te east gathering too! Bedok point very near my place and ladies, there's Gong Cha!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

6) nic

7) Sylvia

Updated list:

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

6) nic

7) dollyqueencess

8) Sylvia

If I am not wrong it'll be on 27/7, 11am. Can someone correct me if I am wrong?

Dolly/Apple, my supply dropped recently too... dropped abt 2oz... i very stressed up on my bb's drinking... latched for abt 5 to 10mins... drink abit and doze off/playing/refuse to drink after tat.. i giving EBM in bottle for this week onwards.. not sure whether it got to do w me not latching in daytime. At least now giving bottle, i know tat he's drinking how much (between 120ml to 150ml now).

Would like to join the east side gathering but wed i can't as too rush for me...

@eevie, auroa, yaer, bubble: my plc near eunos. but i tink starflower suggested going to bedok point? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@starflower: hehe, so many gongcha fans. lol. your go ahead with the bedok point meetup k? i cant bring bb out myself :p

Dolly and auroa, mine same as both ur bbs, sleep at 9pm n can sleep all the way to 1am or sometimes 2am. After tat wakes every 1 -2 hrs till 7 am. I think her longest stretch is from 9pm onwards.

Dolly just latch bb n ss will come up. I find tat if you are etress during pump, ur letdown is not as good. Btw, u can fight with novi/dalki on supply. Both of u a lot of milk!!

starfruit, i wonder if they are able to sleep thru once they start weaning? i intend to intro semi-solid on next month..

true lei, i seems like long time never have let down le... partly tired & stressed too..

Hi Val, thanks  He gets cracky if he unable to poo poo. And cries non stop I will monitor if too many days I will bring him see pd. Hiaz at times I really don't know how to handle him. thanks

Mummies.. Pls dun pm me anything these few days as I can't access to my email acct.. It prompted me ID or password invalid.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] wonder if any1 hack into it..

Nic, I get 20oz after 5-6hrs without feed for both sides in 1 time. My usual pump I can get 16oz for interval of 4-5hrs, now if I back to work, I gotta lug along 4 8oz bottles at least.

Auroa, I also suspect due to bottle feeding my ss dipped. I only latch him on 9pm feed, then his next feed usually 4am then 7am.

During the day, he is taking 90-100ml every 2hourly via bottle.

apple, wow... amazing lei... you are indeed a "cow"... he's drinking quite alot too.. same as my boy... how heavy is he now? mine's overweight le, he's weighing 8.7kg now..

Sunflower, eunos is good! My bro stay near there.

East gathering, are we gog to sunflower place or lunch at bedok pt?

Gong cha, I luv passion fruit w white pearl

Im in for East side gathering on 27/7

Updated list,

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

6) Sharon

Apple, Wow, really very good supply... Any secret? Am so worried about insufficient supply once I return tp work

Re: Plain water

i oso advise by mil etc to give some plain water.but bb is smart...duh!! think i hv to force her at diff intervals of d day...

Re: Gathering

Are u all stil keen in town gathering? since a gathering on 27/7 for east side gathering is on...

Bubblepearl, thanks. mayb we can choose other rest at OC / 313 / paragon ba..?

Anybody noes if paragon has spacious restuarants? i cannot recall leh....

I'm reading the posts and saw apple's post, I was like wow, how could that be? It sounds incredible to me. I can at most get 20ml each time I express and its a waste of my time. Took doc's medicine oso the same, only milk come out quicker. Just placed an order for the fre... pills coz baby still refusing and crying from bottle feed, hopefully supply can go up.

starfruit: my baby refuse to latch on properly and always make clicking sounds when he suck. Wonder if milk will still come out like that.

dolly - I never weight him this week, last Tue when we were at PD he was 6.8kg @ 10wks. haha..seriously I'm the "cow" :p and I have to keep the supply coz I don't want to intro FM yet till he is 6 mths or later coz he has sensitive skin like jie jie and me.

Sharon - no secret..I just eat balance diet and try to take fish on alternate day. Also taking more fluids & soup.

Jenny - u ordered Fenugreek as supplement? Let me know if it works..I'm thinking of getting MMP to standby just incase my ss dipped after nanny gone home later.

Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 5:10 pm:   

Sorry wrong update fir east side gathering. Here's updated list for

East side gathering

1) bubblepearl

2) sunflower

3) starflower

4) Hannah

5) evie

6) nic

7) dollyqueencess

8) Sylvia

9) sharon

Oc gathering is which day? If can I try for both! Don't know whether too ambitious.. Heh.. But ml ending, need to maximize every day!

Alamak my post disappeared

Dolly so fast intro solid? For tbf should wait till 6 mths leh to min possible food allergy. Cos once kena allergy it stays with them for life. U not keen to wait?

Apple the cow crown goes to u. Super envious of your milk supply. How long do u pump for each session to get this much milk? Baby D drinks a lot too.

Back