(2011/05) May 2011

mudppie: me not signing up too.. went for the one at Mt A the first time. very informative. Good for 1st time parents. u can get discount for the class if u deliver in the same hosp. u can call and the lady will advise when is the best time to go for the class. too early and u will forget the details. i think it was a total of 3 - 4classes?

winnedy, how many weeks/mths preggy were u at disneyland?

HCM = Hardrock cafe ?

val i also thinking is ho chi ming city.. haha...

hardrock cafe should be HRC rite.. keke..

i nv attend the class b4.. sob.. cos hubby alway fly around.. dun wan look so kelian to attend the class alone..

val : yeah... asked my HB if don't have, then request for deluxe room...

Winnedy : no la, we didn't request... i was waiting @ the delivery ward from 7am till 1pm then told me they have run out of 1 bedder, then upgrade me to deluxe room... coz told them i'm too giddy to move around le...

Letting go 2 boxes of brand new unopened pigeon breast pad at $22 due to overstock.

36 pcs 1 box & 72 pieces 1 box. Self collect in bukit panjang.

Pls kindly pm me if keen.

dolly,

hw much is the deluxe room?

mudppie,

have a safe and wonderful trip =)

haha so cute.. FLYDAE.. a day to FLY.. haha. at least its a day our mood is better...

^moon^: I had bad experience with regards to breastfeeding the first time. The nurses were not helpful, neither was the lactation consultant who came on her rounds. I had my own problems as well but they did not help me to overcome them. I wrote in to them complaining of this part and they were cursory in reply. I just don't see them actually doing the part that they talk abt promoting bf.

starfruit: I also dunno... She didn't say anything abt extra costs so i assume should be dun have ba... can confirm the next time i go la...

juz rec'd this in my email:

Little Footsteps

18 - 19 December 2010

Hall 5B | 11am - 9pm

Admission: Free

If you're looking for the best bargains on maternity and baby products, Little Footsteps may just be the event for you. Expect only the best value-for-money deals on a variety of products - toys, baby care products, maternity wear, financial services, post natal services and more await you!

Mudppie,

oops! Paisay! I thot u flying. Haha.

Dolly,

congras!! U can look fwd to the 4mths paid ML le. Hehe.

I asked dun come back..cos he is havin assignment n test..only can come back few days.. But comin back during jun to jul for vacation..I will ask my mum to go delivery with mi..I m prepared to go in as a 'single mum'..haha..

Dolly,

Congras..4 mth ml..

hi mummies, me back from 8days holiday in northern vietnam ... enjoying myself ...wanting to go for another holiday ... heart stil in overseas ...hehe

busy moving work station once back from holiday ... super sian and tiring ... more tiring than my trip ...

new mummies, welcome ...

dolly, congratulation ...

Dolly - congrats!! I was out having kopi with my coliks at the cafe..then heavy down pour! We stuck there for awhile.

Now I'm back home safely..the rain so heavy, I'm so stress while I drive.

Ling - u r moving work station? Can't your colleague help u? Pls be careful ya

star: ya, at expo.

sori mommies, left out the venue.

Little Footsetps is held at Expo

dolly: congrats! now can work in peace

morning mummies...

apple, yes, my kind colleague helped me with all the big barang barang ... me jus take my little barang barang ...

finally friday is here ... hehe ...

Good morning! It's FRIDAY [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] horray..

Dolly - serious? Another case? I read the news of a maid was charged murder, pushing down a disabled girl to dead.

apple : that's rite, it's another case! a new indonesia maid abuse the lil girl when her employer not around. she kick, slap, throw the lil girl to the mattress, used bolster to hit her...

Dolly - my goodness!! I think the newer batch of Indon maid is not here to work but to have fun!! If they can't take the work pressure they just vent on the child. MOM shd do something about this..too many cases already

apple : ya lor... was discussing this with my HB & mum about this... luckily my girl likes to play with my maid... & she luvs my girl too... phew...

melody : thanks ya! don't worry, just a matter of time...

morning ladies.

re: maid murder 12yrs old kid

ya. its all over the papers.

i think getting a gd maid is as gd as striking toto/4d - its nt easy. anyway, i have learned nt to trust maid alone with the kids. u nv know wat will happen...well..some maids just cant take the pressure n u nv know wat they will do when they gone bonkers....

melody,

when will u know if u will be cfm?

dolly,

ya..took half day today and covering my colleague so got to finish both our wk as much as possible. haahha.

val, mostly end of the year.

I agree tat it is really hard to get a good maid, most of the time we need to close one eye on their work. Now I am worry loh, I may need a maid when #2 come along but worry can't get a good one. haiz...

Back