(2011/04) Apr 2011

yoti: the clinic also gave me syringe to feed my boy medicine.. after i feed my boy i will wash and let it dry, i never throw away wor.. hmm.. if not then next time how to feed them again huh?

Yoti

I usually will keep the syringe and wash it with hot water.

You can buy it at the pharmacy they do sell it because I bought 2 to stock up.

Lynn

Hope baby R is ok... hugs

I'm thinking to give carrot and potato, separately of cos(not fruits yet). Do we give this in the aftrn or dinner meal? Haiz, so long liao, forgotten how liao.

She'd be due for her 6mth jab tis Fri, maybe I shld wait n see wat her PD says...

ya yoti, I don't just use the syringe once as indicated also. But I would rinse it with hot water(dun soak for long cos it's plastic) again before I use... But if u want, u can easily buy these syringes from any pharmacy. Not very ex, I've bought some to keep as standby as well.

*continue* - 'cos I'd throw the used syringe after each medication period and open up a new one if needed again...

Oh dear Lynn, am sure u're feeling lousy now. My bb also almost fell into the gap btwn our bed/wall. Luckily saved by our already cold storage Upapa machine, heee. However, do look out for giddy spells(bb always sleepy) or any vomitting signs, esp if the bb has knocked onto his/her head...

ThaNK you mikio, Vivi and mum05 for the reply on the usage of the syringe.

As I have only 1 syringe, I also rinse it with warm water before each use. Thus , checking with you girls on the usage of the syringe.

Thank you for the tips and will buy some to standby as well.

Lynn - Hope Baby is okie..and hope you are feeling better...

Hi mummies

Abt diapers hor, previously some mummies mention abt Goon, hw u find it for ur bb? I cant find it @ NTUC oso, till i come across a BP selling it @ $29 per pack.. Wat e price like outside?

Hello mummies....

Can I join in your playgroup for my baby? My baby is now 5.5mths....I have been reading the posts...but don't know where to begin with....

Is there any gathering soon where we can bring our boy to join?

Hi Mummies,

Kindly check when can we stop sterilising our baby bottles? Is it 1 year or 6months? But once they started semi-solids, we do not sterilise their bowls & spoons too right?

Piggy,

Ya I understand how u feel, moreover with 2 kiddos. It will be taxing on u. Jia you! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I'm on no pay leave till Dec and see how is it? Coz intend to take 1 yr one Bt wait till Dec then make further decision. But then dun feel like going back to work leh... Will see how it goes, take one step at a time.

Lynn,

Hope bb R is ok

Re: 6th month bash

Just want to chk, is this still on? Finalize on the date already? The attendance? How much to pay etc... Coz it's quite near to the planned date already I suppose

Halo mummies,

I have created the event for 6mth bash in our FB group le. Can u all pls RSVP ur attendance and which caterer u all prefer?

Fungfung,

Yes yes still on [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] paiseh, these few days abit bz....

Lynn,

i totally know how u feel cos my #1 cos once i put him sleepin on my bed cos he dunno how to flip yet n it near his milk time so i went to make milk who knows suddenly i hear a loud bang n not only fell n his head knock against the side table got a cut summore n he was only 4mth+ my heart almost drop out i tell u heng he is fine.. my #2 also fall off 1mth back thanks to my HB.. dun worry look out if the bb behave differently or vomit.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fung,

wah so shiok if only i can no need to work haha.. now i am alr plannin for nex yr trip lo hahah so gd to close shop no need to tink so much hahah..

yoti,

by 6mth u can dun sterilise le..

even for bb laundry liquid/powder can stop at 6 mth or earlier if ur bb skin ok..

LittleTwinStar, Goo.N diapers r good. I used to find MP the best but once I've tried Goo.N, I was bought over. The better part is that it's much bulkier even after being very wet. Very good absorbency. (sound like I'm promoting hahaha). I think the one via BP is not avail here. I didn't join it cos it cost even more than the supreme range(which alr cost more than MP) that I've tried but it's said to contain Vit E and duno what. Goo.N diapers r avail online and Cold Storage(sometimes they hv promo too).

Yoti, usually we're told that after 6 mths we need not sterilise liao but during my #1 time, I was more KS la, I still continue til she's over 1yo.

Hi mummies, how are u all? Sorry not active in forum cos busy handling baby and managing work... My baby is going to turn 6mth soon.. N lately he is super cranky. Struggle feeding him milk and he just don't wan to sleep early. He is sleeping at 11plus. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I think he might be having teething problem nw. How can I help to relieve his pain. My mum taking care of him starts complaining tat he is hard to handle. So upset.. Sometimes just feel like becoming a Sahm or maybe to get a maid to help out but it will incur more costs...sigh

Btw yes I will like to join in e fun for the 6 mth bash. So tat my son can make more new friends. Heehee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Vivi, mum05, yoti, fungfung, piggy,

bb r is okay. *cross fingers* brought him to pd for a through check and for a peace of mind. pd doesn't seems shocked to know he feel from the bed. seems like its very common. just need to monitor for another 24 hours..

I feel like i'm in more shock then my little one. -.-

Hi mummies,

Taggies Toys and Blankies -- a "must have" nursery item for little. For well over a decade now, babies and children have been comforted by their tactile, soothing and safe taggies. Little ones love to rub and twiddle the satin tags on clothing, blankets and toys as a calming and reassuring comforter.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6057863.jpg]

PM me for details.

lynn: hugs* hope Baby R is ok. i think most of us have fallen down as babies before... but need to observe lar.. make sure he is not drowsy and not crying alot...

hi mummies,

elazy: alamak i now cannot make it for the 6 mths bash...have a birthday party to attend.

you girls enjoy yourself.

steralizing of bottles- i will do it till 1 years old. still feel baby's immunization not established fully.

baby z has oral thrush again! can i check how do we wash/sterialise teethers? those like sophie or those that has water inside? is it by boiling since cant put in sterializer?

hi morning mummies!!!

sookie

I wash with boiled water only.

re : sterilizer

for #1 I sterilize till 1yo. this time #2 may use till 6mth old then just rinse with boiling water everyday

morning ladies..

sianzz my bb havin flu again end up make noise thruout the nite ZZzzzZzzz...

Lynn,

i tell u hor as they grow older esp 8-12mth they will keep fallin 1 sumtime even u r rite infront of them u may not be fast enough to catch them... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sookie,

hmm i jus wash usin bott n accessories cleaner n rinse with water wor..

morning mummies...anyone using manduca carriers/ where can i get it in singapore?/

short week for me, going to be on leave tml n fri and be home alone with my monster..anyone wanna meet up?

Piggy,

Jovie also running nose. Every night sleep almost 11pm then wake up middle of the night too... I now work must stand, cannot sit. Yesterday sit my head almost kisses my desk. -_-"

Charmaine,

Shiok arh you!

sookie/BBgoh,

You all so hardworking! Terry I think by 3rd month I stop sterlize aldy. Jovie I good girl abit, now still sterlize but recently have been thinking wanna stop sterlize liao. Wahahahaha....

Maybe sterlize till she is 6 month old or when I stop pumping...

piggy

he get from gor-gor again ah?

hope he get well soon.

Hippo

haha usually 1st baby more dedicate, this time gonna stop soon and i also gonna stop pumping le. gonna say bye bye to my pump as ss drop till very pathetic liao

hope jovie get well soon

Kay these 2night also keep make noise in the night, dunno wats wrong. last night drink at 12.30 & morning at 5am -_-

she is on 2x cereal alrdy ler still not enuf??

Bbgoh- jia you ... C every hour latch from 1am to 7am .. I also think she win le... Last night she woke up at 3am n started to grab her toes and talked to me... Awake from 3-7am...

=_="

Hope Kay sleeps through soon . Glad that u can stop bfing soon.. Mine still loves the boobs so i gonna continue bfing .. I suppose I do enjoy the latching too even though it's damn tiring ..

Hippopolai,

Chiam hor me worse probation cannot doze off end up keep walkin ard go toilet etc..

Bbgoh,

Hmm I dunno leh cos gor gor gt a bit of cough earlier on dunno is it from him[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

pink

glad that you enjoy the latching, keep it on.

piggy

hugs hugs !!

but your workload not a lot, rite?

maybe drink some hot drink to keep u awake

Charmaine

Manduca can get from

Baby and sling I think novena has outlet

Anyone going for the mother and baby fair?

I didn't know we can stop using sterilizer and bottle detergent at 6 months I think I will continue using till Vianne is one.

Pink

Oh dear seems like c wants to play.

Is it a one time thing or every night?

Hi Mummies

y almst all april bb seem to hav e same prob? My bb oso tis few nite keep wak up middle of e nite n dun 1 slp... like last nite wak up n dun 1 slp, keep mak a fuss till 230am then willing go slp..i gg flip liao.. like zombie come 2 work with blank mind onli..

Btw ani mummies went 2 e bb fair @ sq 2? Any gd offer ther or worth 2 see? Duno 1 mak a trip down a nt...

Abt sterilizer, i tink i will use till it's spoilt bah, wahaha coz i hear ppl say sterilizer veri fast spoilt de..

Vivi: if dun use bottle detergent, wat else can use 2 wash e bottle? Can use mama lemon? Coz after use few time, e bottle is quite oily inside..

vivi:

yah once in awhile lor. Haiz. How's Vianne? miss her and other april baobeis [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pink,

he seems okay this morning before i left for work. still give me a big big smile!

gosh, C latches every hour? could it be a growth spurt? awake from 3-7am, sleep too much in the day?

piggy,

yeah. especially when they learnt how to crawl and walk.

also found out that BB R has fungal rash, given fungicort cream, anyone knows if this can be bought anywhere else other then pd ?

piggy: hope your boy gets well soon.

hipopolai: hope Ms J gets well soon too.

pink: My Kae also.. keep waking up in the middle of the night.. Zzz.. so sleepy at work.. hard to concentrate leh..

Good afternoon Mummies,

Thanks to those mummies who share their views on the sterilisation. Thank you for sharing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Working mummies: Kindly check how you girls prepare the puree for babies? You all prepare 1 week supply over the weekend and freeze?

LTS,

my sterilise use since my #1 leh now i tink 2yr+ liiao still workin fine leh..

Mikio,

thanks[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

charmaine: would love to meet up but currently very busy packing!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

you enjoy your leaves! meet up another time!!!

*wave* mikio, yah....! Long time no see & chat!! Lols~

Baby Kayden is growing more chubby & handsome aldy!!!!

Piggy,

Ya... Me also keep go toilet... Hahahaha...

Mikio

Ur boy same name as my #1..

Lynn

Heart pain....

But like wat piggy say.. it gets worse after 12mths.

My #1 fell frm baby cot before and fell down a flight of steps..

I scream like mad..

Sterilisation

I do it til 1yr old. Cos baby stil on vaccine jabs.. not fully immune. And they stil have weak stomach.. why take e chance??

I just wash e feedin bowl ans spoon with hot water before using.

6mths bash

Got e invite and rsvp.. cant wait..

Am flyin off tmr to taipei..

Leavin e kids with my parents..

Will post again when im back next week.. tata..

morning! I am so drenched! share 1 umbrella with hb while pushing J in stroller to ifc. It's a 15mins walk.. my shoes n pants are totally wet. Top n hair also kena!! Now i am so cold in office.... brrrrrr....

Morning ladies~ rainy day.. how i wish can nua in bed..

hipopolai: Joe, haha.. Kaeden just recover from cough and flu.. he's not drinking well from then till now.. maybe he will shrink a bit? haha.. handsome huh? he looks like my hb and my hb looks like my FIL.. err.. that means overall to conclude, Kaeden looks like his ah gong!!~ handsome meh? =p

smiggleprincess: oh.. our sons got the same name. =) same spelling also? Enjoy your trip in Taiwan~ I was hoping to go back there for another trip too..

bbgoh: take leave loh.. then can nua in bed already.. hehe..

mikio

paisei lah keep taking leave tot this year i still got 20days haven taken but no good also loh. i wait after CNY then clear it go back Batam stay for 1 week hahahaha

Elmo

why not using carrier? much more easier for raining day. recently weather queit cooling, u dun catch cold. take care, drink some warm water

morning ladies..

wow heavy rain late for work jam everywhere even my mrt jam argh~

HIppopolai,

wahhaha tt the only place can close our eyes for a while openly lol but can only awhile wait my new kolig thot wat i doin inside lol~~

Smiggleprincess,

wah shiok la u enjoy ya..

elmo,

hahah becos of the rain i wear skirt...

bbgoh, my clothes also wet leh.. cos strong wind. Think carrier J will also be wet ba.. He's totally dry in his stroller with rain cover.. so not too bad. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Ya lo.. yest already wanna fall sick. Today still drenched.. now drinking hot water..

Back