(2011/04) Apr 2011

ningyo

for 2013 must do reg now??? really stress to see reg for pri school in SG. I really confuse & lost the way to pre for my #1

she born at 2008 so go pri at 2015?

vivi

ehhh. if diagnose mump is 1st time but I ever have pain lump ard jawl area mo near to throat & always tot just heaty caused nvr go see doc. this time more swallen & diff position plus having Bb & BF dun dare to anyhow take Chinese med so decided go GP then

yah I thk so, my left side got feel a bit pain. nw slowly recover

hb can help a bit like feeding but shower everythg I still must do my own hard to not in touch with them.

and mil insist it won't spread so hb jiu also believe him not me I even show him the msg from gerry he still said not tat serious -_- wat can I do??? just hope I can recovery faster

charmaine

it's ok hope to see u next time

yah I discard every pump fresh milk, so heartpain. nw she is taking fbm. glad to know yr boy fever is subside. wat jab he took? I nvr hear n experienced it b4 ler

Good morning mummies!!!!!!!!

Start work today aldy, SIANZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Sookie & totoro,

Happy start working for 3 of us!!!!!!! (I know very hard to happy, but we must stay +ve!)

Bbgoh,

Hope u are better now!!!!

Charmaine,

Good that baby Arius is better now!

hi gin, hippo and jtho,

definitely not looking forward. dont even know if working wardrobe can still fit.. now up pumping milk b4 getting ready.

Morning mummies.. So tired now.. My boy dun seem to slp well ytd night.. Will keep moving abt every 1 hr from 3am onwards.. I got to wake up check on him.. Now my eyes heavy..

Would like to check.. I nt sure if my bb recognize environment now.. Over the weekend, my boy was @ in laws place den ytd night came bk to my parent place, he wail & wail no matter my mummy, daddy or bro carry him.. Den if he see me or hubby walking ard no carry him, he will wail wail to catch our attention.. Moreover he oso seem could nt slp well, nt sure is that case of new environmemt..

Another too.. He onli Wan me pat him slp & carry him last night when reach my parent place.. I was in the room pumping.. He was wailing for that 15mins.. Den when I came out, I took over.. Less than 3mins, he stop his wailing & slp.. My mummy say he how recognize me & onli wan his mummy. Become v sticky lo..

Wonder if bb sticky to me is gd or bad thing? Gd as in he is close to me but bad is I cannot do other stuffs other than attrnding to him.. But during the day, he ok with my mummy looking after him.. Jus night time..

Bbgoh.. Hope get well soon.. Take care & JY!!! Rest when u can ;)

Buffet today.. Sorry mummies, I can't attend Le.. Will b busy with work today as tmr on leave & took over some new portfolio..

Hippo&sookie.. JY!!!!!

Charmaine.. U do take care too. Hope ur little one oso get well fast fast so mummy dun hv to worry so much.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] oh ya, my hubby was saying shld let our sumo meet urs.. I shown him ur boy pic, he say so cute.. Must make frd haha

hippo, tororo and sook, all the best to your first day of work..my first day of work, i forget to connect my comp to my office network, end up i complain to IT my lotus notes down, haha!!

mrs chua, thats cos ur sumo can sense u around..just like my boy too...got one day i came home during lunchtime, den he was crying while i was pumping lunch, then i told him after that mummy is gng back to work already, when my i came hm in the evening my mum says he fall asleep soon after i left...my mum always bring him to the market in the monring, so all the aunties will take turns to carry, so that he wun be scared of strangers...

haha,make frd no prob..my is not sumo la..only weighing 6kg plus...n my hands are gng to break soon!i really pei fu u!!

Mrs Chua,

I thk bb now can recognise ppl and their voices le.. Sometimes depends on their mood bah... when good mood, who carry also ok, when bad mood, then of course only want mummy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mrs chua,

Confirm ur sumo can recognize ple n environment le..even mine oso, 2 weeks never c granny yest brought her swimming n granny put her face up close n tok to her she bian zui! Granny upset man..haa..

So funny her first x swimming yest n she fell asleep in e tub aft crying for awhile.. -_-"

Charmaine/Vivi,

Hope ur little ones recover asap!

Morning to all! For those gg bk to work, jiayou! For mummies gg for buffet, eat more!

Does any mummy has experience of bb not wanting to finish their usual intake of milk for days? Mine has been taking like half of his usual intake for every feed since last week n even stretched his feeding time fr 4 to 5 hrs. Everything else is normal n he is not unwell or anything like that. Wonder if it's just a phase and when he will go bk to his usual intake...

Rach,

Where did u bring ur bb to swim? We are thkg of gg to Huaxia.

Huggiesbaby,

Sometimes, bb may want to stop for a while cos need to burp. So u try feed half, burp, then finish the other half? Mine sometimes also like that.

Mummies,

My Filipino maid coming in this weekend le. Apprehensive, cos first time hvg maid wor... Any tips to share? I want to be a kind and humane employer but not too nice until maid thinks that i'm a pushover... Do i keep her passport and hp?

huggiesbaby,mine also..his usual intake is120ml,but smtimes he only drink 70-80..we will burp him first,den try to continue if still dun wan den we wun force..s long s he not cryig den ok loh..pd say he trying to adapt and know wjen he's full...

on my way to bring my son to c his big fren again,sigh..

E lazy,

Yups brought her to hwa xia bb spa..was talked into signing package somemore..haa. Cos she's a 紧张 aka gan jeong bb, abit abit of noise will get startled..so hope swimming will build up her 胆..hee.

Huggiesbaby,

Mine too..few weeks ago started her milk strike lo..120ml can't finish, will leave ard 30ml m start playing n push out e teat..so i let her be lo..until she rems she's hungry then let her drink again..can drag till next feed too..oni these few days some feeds she cld finish..guess it's jus a phase ba dun worry too much!

Thanks mummies

I hope Vianne can recover soon. Right now ,her lao sai is still there but lesser and nose not so runny, just some phlegm and some cough.

Mrs Chua

Mine too at night will be clingy to me. want me to carry... so tired because I cant do anything at all.

Bbgoh

good that your mump is not more. see if you can drink something cooling like barley. Nowadays weather no good thus if not enough sleep sure will be sick. Me too now sore throat because Vianne spread to me

Piggy

I saw your pics in FB the biscuits looks so cute [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies!!!! Thank you for the well wishes! I'm still snake-ING.... nothing much to do as the biz drop unite abit... Shall start to look for new job soon if the biz cont like this....

Lunch time now n I'm hiding in the toilet to pump... -_-" the thinking of feeding my girl milk produce in toilet makes me errr... Wanna puke... Haa haa... Although my coy toilet damn clean lar... But still u know... Haiz....

hippo... hahaha i see ur comment wanna laugh!! Ur job is comission based ah? If not no biz, eat snake still can get pay. Gd mah.. :p

I am so sleepy today.... #1 dun wanna stay at mum's place yest.. wanna go home with us. I see him so kelian so bring him how. End up.. #1 is noisier than didi at nite! woke up at 12+, 1+am to dream talk.. then 1am woke didi up.. so i gotta latch on (too lazy to wash bottles), then didi 5am woke up for his milk... 6am my alarm rang liao. Zzzzzzzzz...... Luckily today workload not so cham....

mummies,

any idea how to help a overstimulated baby to get to sleep?

I think my boy played too much yesterday! don't want to nap/sleep and don't want to drink milk! then at night, also don't want to sleep, just wan to latch. made me damn stone at work today =(

btw anyone having problems posting here? I keep getting errors a few times before sucessfully posting.

pink, cane.. lol! Joel sometimes also like tt... weekend we feed till hb say.. like those jap army torture ppl like tt.. water treatment liao!! He keep pushing away we keep pushing milk in. wahaha! End up also throw. He even know how to spit out the milk now. Smart! Then smile at u innocently. So cute.. miss him liao! haha!

Vivi,

hagaga thanks.. cute rite to hang such a string of biscuit over baby neck look v cartoon lol~

HIppopolai,

i also v free cos lotsa things stuck.. v sian me still lookin ard this co gettin more n more sux..

Lynn

Yes I do get problems posting tried to refresh also could not.

Hmm I dont know how to get a overstimulated baby to sleep but it helps that if baby is awake for 2 hours odd tried to get the baby to sleep or else the baby will be over stimulated.

Thanks mummies for the 开工 encouragement :)

Actually quite happy to be sane again though i missed my daily coffeebean breakfast with hb ha ha

Pumping now as well and I am trying to stretch as long as possible now. Doing like 6-8 hrs interval now. Will give whatever I have and the rest will be supplemented if not enough.

Yesterday #1&2 both don't let me sleep so again gonna be super zoombie. Am thinking shld bring a pillow so I can nap while pumping. lOL

Piggy

The biscuit looks cute. I was telling my hubby when Vianne turns 4 months can let her lick chicken drumstick. and it happen that day we had a bbq my hubby says just nice bbq a chicken wing for her to lick -_-''

but then 4 months kui chor need to pray to any god

Bbgoh

Speedy recovery

Milk intake

Mine also milk intake go haywire. Sometimes half only and sometimes want a lot more! Hiaz keep wanting to eat his mittens only.

Vivi,

ya i got drumstick also my MIL got prepare chix tongue jus touch his mouth it symbolise eloquent hahah.. hmm i dunno abt prayin leh cos i dun pray at home i dunno if my MIL side she did prayin anot maybe ur dad will know?

totora,

wow daily coffee bean??

lynn, me too, came bk from watching my girl's practice and realised my post cldn't go thru, sooo irritating, now gotta try to rem n retype

ningyo, we wld be registrating our #1 to P1 end this mth, sian... I didn't go for PV 'cos I dun wanna kana wasted effort if that phase shld go into ballot lor(cos the birth rate had started to rise from 2005). It's either get in or not lor, haiz... but ey, hw are u gg to do PV when u're working?

elazy, I'm also a first time maid employer! Filipino maids are more 'demanding' and may not allow us to keep their passports. Mine's an Indo maid trsfed frm my cleaner and my cleaner has kept her passport since the beginning so she let us continue keeping it.

Maids are all about same, either u vomit blood or they're too smart(they can be smart enuf to pretend to be bodoh even), so we have to bear in mind what we want and if the 'what nots' are bearable, we'd hv to close an eye.

Tell yr maid what u expect of her from the beginning but there wld still be times when we have to make constant reminders to them.

For me, personally I feel that maids are meant to help us with the housechores and as for our kids, it's better that we take care/attend to them ourselves.

1 of my gf mommies told me to let go and let the maid look after #2 else I'd hv no life and after tt terrible CF month, I closed an eye and did so... It does give me breathing space but slowly I started to spot some 'fu yan liao shi' kinda jobs to my bb. N when my bb started to rej the bottle, I totally dare not leave bb at home alone with the maid liao - it cld be a blessing in disguise(cos hw else can I explain nicely why suddenly I started to bring bb out with me nowadys - it's not so nice to confront too directly at times unless it's really necessary to). Actually, tt same mommy fren later confessed to me that she regret letting the maid tend to her #2 later and she tried to 'pull back' by bringing #2 out with her all the time thereafter...

Just now I read some thread that says baby on milk strke during 3-4 months and one said that could be baby should be teething soon and may prefer to drink water than milk

Vianne is on milk strike too and if I let her drink water she gulped it down. I wonder how true can this be

To all mummies at work.. Jia you!!

E lazy,

I would keep my maid's passport but I let her keep her Hp.. But I tell her she can only use the phone once she is done with work.. Cannot work and talk on the phone at the same time..

Regarding job,

Can I ask if anyone knows.. What is the usual job scope of a marketing executive?? Haha!! I very blur about these office jobs.. So big still never work in an office!! Lol..

Finally my baby poo today (day 12) after I follow exactly the steps tummy massage and leg exercise posted by Elazy. Really amazed. Thanks sooo much. Was still thinking to bring bb go kk by 3pm if no show .

Mum05,

Plus today bring him go raffles, I have spend a total $200 plus on my baby shit. Heart pain . Hope this the last time.

Mummies, sorry last minute unable to make it. Was thinking he will poo after Pd visit but he didn't .

Gerry,

Marketin aspect may be v hectic n need to work late often leh.. but diff co may have diff scope... u need to read the requirement from the job.. but marketin job usu requires cert in tt aspect wor..

Gerry

Marketing executive can be doing some sales or helping your boss to execute marketing plans, ad or activities. Actually depending on the company and the industry.

check on the working hours as they may require to work late.

gerry, my ex cleaner itchy backside, get the maid a hp when she was still working for her, then told me regret and asked me to keep the hp when e maid start work wif us. How to, aiyoh and my hubby also said nvm just as long as she doesn't use it too often.

She was ok initially, very On also, plus we relocated home so she worked quite hard but a few mths later, pattern all come out lah... Perhaps we're too nice/lenient lah. I talked to her the 2nd time recently, told her that since we're giving her the respect and space(she rest quite abit nowadays cos I took care of bb myself most of the time), she shld also respect our needs, she shldn't be using the hp esp when she's working. Then she'd come up with excuses like home prob and such lah... alot of such things one I tell u, so we just listened and monitor lor...

as to mkgt job, it's like piggy said, it depends on the company. Mktg actually means planning/strategise products for sales but very often, it's merely 'sales' job in many companies, so it's best to check with the organisation about the job scope.

Thanks ladies.. Will ask them about working hours during the interview.. I also don't know.. Some say general degree can Liao, some of course say business ad degrees..

Vivi,

Are you also looking for a job?

Mum05,

My maid has 2 sisters working here.. So I think they tell her all their tricks.. Haha!! Wah your maid can say like that.. Mine has ever talk on her Hp while cooking.. I told her her she cannot and after that no more troubles with phone.. There will never be a perfect maid.. Just have to give and take as long as not serious.. I think..

E lazy n char mine

Will usu burp bb whn he pushes away bottle or not swallowing n after that, he will continue to drink. Nowadays after burping, he won't want to drink anymore. So my strategy now is to let him drink as much as poss bef burpin as I know he will reject the teat after tt. Also he has the bad habit of screaming when we try to burp him.. As if we r abusing him like tt.. Haiz..

Rach

My bb like yours, when he dun wan to drink, will play with the teat n push out. Whn u try to put bk in, he will cry.. V sian to see like 2 oz of milk left every time. So now when it's time for him to feed, I dunno how much milk to make in order not to waste n at the same time, make sure he is fed.

Gerry

Me for the time being dont think I will be looking for a job although I am so tempted to send my resumes ... also I dont know if I should go back to the hotel industry.

sometimes when you ask them the working hours they can tell you is the 9-5 la but when you start work it is a different story liao

Gerry,

Vivi is rite workin hr is 1 thing but overtime is another thing n they can tell u overtime depend on how efficient u r n it wun reflect well on u if u ask if overtime is freq etc mah n most prob u will only know after u start workin..

mummies

my mump really spread from right to left ler shd I consult another GP or just kp continue take the antibiotic & anti-inflammation med? I m feeling well nothing uncomfortable only pain when press it. I just worry the spreadness to girls ESP Kay so I hope can recover ASAP

piggy, vivi,

Ya I know what you mean.. But I guess everywhere is like that.. Wouldn't know till you start working..

vivi,

sometimes i also don't feel like going back to work so soon too.. but i think i need work to give me a breather from the kids leh.. haha!!

Piggy

Coffee bean bf is cheaper then toast box or Mac due to the one for one promo. Didn't realize until the last two weeks! After sending my girl to CC, we normally will have bf while bb is sleeping in the stroller.

1st day of work and I'm super sleepy now! pumping now before my dinner though bed is the place I'll prefer most now!

Gerry

Maybe it is my first one so feel this way [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But initially I cannot stand monster Vianne ha ha

Bbgoh

If no good then see another gp from

What I know mumps is contagious

Who used fitti before I just bought 1 pack so small size sigh should have made my way to the other ntuc to get the housebrand diaper

Back