(2011/04) Apr 2011

tweety, will drop slowly.. tht time #1 I took more than a month supply then drop half only then I bth I took pill to stop cos so tiring...This time round I reduce pump and lengthen the timing on 1st June, till now supply drop half... hai.. think depends on each person..

Mum05,

Errm, morn wake up wun reali b engorged le, boobs will feel full but not engorged. Tink my boobs haf gotten used to my timing cos all along I dun latch/pump at nite.. Like wat tweety says, e morn pump haf to pump longer to make sure u empty them lo..

Mummies/bb hair loss, me too! Bb dropping hair n me too..aft shower aft towel dry can c so much hair on e bathroom floor! So sayang to haf to shave bb hair le, bb ger looks weird botak wor.. -_-"

Vivi,

How's Vianne's ls? I buay tahan waiting for her poo brought her to pd le..n aft inserting some liquid into her anus she finally pooped! Hope aft this all will b normal le..

E lazy,

How's ur wait for e poo?

Hi all,

Any mummies here need extra pigeon bottles e small size one I selling mine coz my gal reject bottles only wan to latch.

Tweety,

U start work today how ur day so far?

Starflower,

U bought a lot? Tampines mall also got lots of stock. Ytd i bought 2 boxes than this afternoon my Hubby bought another 4 boxes ...... Think going to last us quite long hehe

Tweety,

Nope..am jobless wor..haa..my boobs not as 'power' as yours, ur 1 pump tink equals to my whole day pump vol! So gd tt ur boobs can store so much milk..hee.

yoti,

sigh~ no he not wakin up for milk he alr sleep thru but dunno y since 4day ago he start walkin up make noise i mus keep wakin up to pat him really shag...

charmine,

it norm for us to suffer hairloss after 3rd mth n not to scare u it took many mths to improve 1[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] some of my friend uuse Phyto u can try?

piggy & charmine, I using tht.. think 200ml or 250ml is $36. Not bad.. I had 4 bottles at home.. haha.. bought them at sasa..

SY/Andrea: yeah.. so far so good... waiting for 6pm to go back.. heehee.. miss my boy...

rach: aiyo.. no la... can feed hw long just feed.. heehee....

rach, mine will leh... my last pump is usually ard 1-2am and I'd wake up ard 7am+(if I pump ard 11-12, then I'd have to wake up ard 5-6am) with engorgement, with 'rocks' inside [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] and it's not as if my supply's that good like some of the mommies here. The max I cld pump is ard 300ml+

Pearly,

U used anti-dandruff shampoo on ur gal.. haha.. did it work? i applied olive oil on my boy's head using cotton bud, so that the oil goes onto the scalp and not the hair. u may want to give it a try.

Vivi,

I thk u hv done ur best in keeping the bottles and teats clean, so dun blame urself for vianne's LS ok... she will recover soon one de... today is she feeling better?

Piggytoh and Mrs Chua,

How many weeks are ur bb now? My boy drinks 150ml each time for like 7 to 8 times a day. How do u know when to increase the amount to give him? Hoping to increase so that we can reduce the number of feeds...

Mum05,

I dun really hv engorgement. Like Rach, just the breasts feel full lor and hv to massage the breast while u pump and pump slightly longer in the morning... My supply not fantastic.. one time pump at most 250ml only, thats the max. I really envy those mummies who hv such abundant supply of BM. Cos of my low supply, i cried dunno how many times in the beginning. Now I hv learnt to take it in my stride. Really depends on individual.

Tweety,

Really envy u wor... one pump can get 460ml le! Thats like my whole day supply and on a good day some more... envy envy...

Charmaine,

i've always been using Nioxin shampoo for thinning hair. I thk it helps in the hair loss. U can give it a try. Cost ard $50+ and can last me for at least 8 to 9 mths.

tweety,

do you still pump when you get home? and how times pump per day now? 460ml supply still so good! 6 hours i can only get 300ml max. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

piggy,

any idea how long the hair loss will last? or depends on individual?

R's drinking 100ml every 2 hours, I'm wondering if i should increase the amount now that he's almost 3 months old.

I think i'm the only one who don't like kodomo wet wipes, it has a smell erh i think the sterlized smell or something even though it states fragrance free

elazy,

both mine n Mrs chua bb turin wk 15 tml..

mine drinkin 5 feed x 180ml... when bb cryin for more after finish the milk more freq u can increase le...

Lynn,

hmm i tink depend on individual but most will only improve after 6mth... i tink u can increase if ur bb can finish..

Piggy/3g,

Your boys drink so much!! I can't believe mine drinks 90ml!! Lol!! Dropped from 120ml to 90ml abt 2weeks back.. Every 2-3hrly.. He will auto stop even if i make more milk.. So wasteful! So i give up le, make 90ml.. Only when he drag longer then i try 120ml..

Piggy,

Same leh! My boy also started getting up at 3-4am.. So i pushed his last feed to 10.30-11.30pm.. Dreamfeed him then let him sleep more shiok mah so can zzz longer, until 8am.. Maybe u can try?

Elazy,

Ya! I used once for my girl.. No effect de leh.. I wun apply oil le.. Cos i know will go off anyway.. xD Use cotton bud very difficult cos my kids' cradle cap all over top part of head & difficult to see where to apply (thick hair again).. So i just give up loh.. Wait for Kae to outgrow it ba..

Lynn,

I also dun like! Cos too wet for my liking! xD

RE: Bottles for IFC

Wah u guys very clean on this leh.. I suddenly feel a bit guilty cos i anyhow de! For the few days i put kae at IFC, I bring 3 bottles (2 for milk, 1 for water).. I just wash & sterilise & dry them, then assemble & put in normal white/transparent plastic bag, those put food de (curry puff, fishball etc).. Then put in bag..

Hihi mommies!!

Long time no post.. Have been busy with trying to find a job.. Hehe!! Now actively sending out resume..

Rach,

You also jobless?? I also! My last day of work is my last day of maternity leave.. Are you looking for a job? I am torn between sahm and going back to the work force..

Hair loss,

The last time I used phyto.. I think it works.. =)

Lynn: my routine is like this.. Wake up 7am, 1pm, 7.30pm, 10.30 then sleep.. so officially 4 times only.. Morning session will take long cause more than 8 hours.. Will get 550-620..

Rach and e lazy

Same wor still Lao sai just now go out didn't know she poo end up when I discovered her butt red I hope she gets better after the thick amount of desitin that I apply

elazy, it could be due to our laziness, hahaha... Honestly, like latching our bb and/or pumping more often will help to incr supply. But now I don't really bother liao, as long as enuf to feed my bb, I'm ok 'cos she doesn't really like to be be bottle fed, and since chilled ebm has a diffrnt taste, I see no point pumping so much anymore, so I just simply latch on whole day and pump the very last time before I go to bed(for my helper to feed her dur late nite or shld I say early morng), if due to her bad suckling habit(she can suckle for very long man) I couldn't pump enuf(150ml), I'd just ask maid to make FM or carry her to me. Give up, alr sooo tired everyday liao...

Andrea,

Pls see pic attached. I also heard fr frens that phyto is not bad and its easier to get (i.e. at pharmacy). Nioxin can only get at those independent beauty stores (like the beauty store at clifford centre 2nd flr and parkway parade basement) so more inconvenient.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5690022.jpg]

woah tweety, tt's very good! Mine only less than 400ml after 5-6hrs.... But not sure how much I cld pump now, 'cos dun really express much these days [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Pearly,

My boi last feed alr ard tt time but he wake up nt to drink jus keep movin n make noise dunno y[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Tweety,

Thanks for ur encouragement, but wow! 620ml for morning pump. Really still envy.. hehe..

Piggytoh,

ic... mine now 11 weeks, so maybe i will try to increase slowly...

Vivi,

Dun be too sad k... She will get better one...

Mum05,

Haha, i agree, i really very the lazy... now i pumping 4 times a day i already find very the tired.. haha.. I no latch on, cos my boy dun want to latch on... cry when i try to latch him on.

Hi, i'm a mar mummy. i've a pack of new S size Huggies & Mamypoko to let go. My girl outgrown le. Collection at Tiong Bahru or Vivo. Anyone interested, pm me.

Serene, did u say 'boxes' ?!?!?!! How many packets of wet wipes are in a box??? ok I thought my mini mountain quite a lot already, now I found 'ocean' hahaaaa

morning

I m back to work tdy. so sianzz.

dunno how messy it ll be -_-

my girl turn 13wks (3mth) alrdy but still cant slp thru. wondering is my BM too Watery??

her last feed at 8pm then only can last till 3-4am.

this morning even worst, woke up at 1.30 I gave pacifier drag till 2+ then give her she finish 150ml

Omg.. Jus 3days of taking care of my boy on my own, now having to go back to work, my heart ache [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Must admit that we spent quality time together during these days.. From taking care to bringing him out.. Though is tiring but everything is worthwhile cos can see his smile everyday..

E_lazy: dun envy.. Everyone's different.. =)

Mum: =_>

Bbgoh: I'm back to work yesterday already.. Miss my boy alot.. U gonna be taking half day for the whole month right?? Jia you Jia you!!

Seems that most mummies back to work force..ya, agree is tiring but let's all Jia you!!! I now hardly pump, only hard express cos office got no place to pump.. So far I only go toilet.. My supply getting lesser Le, less than 50ml each time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] my moo moo career gonna end soon Le haizz..

My boy drinking 180ml now. He will drink finish every single drop of milk den when we pull out the boyle, he will cry.. Though some pple say he still hungry & wan more, we shld give more.. But I no increase cos find tat it shld b enough for him for now cos sometimes after we take the bottle out, he will wail den we bring him up to comfort him, without burping, he will burp himself.. So to me, 180ml is enough de, jus that he still duno wat is called stop when full.. So I hv to control him in such a way..

Currently he's on 6 - 7feeds per day, each intrval abt 3-4 hrs.... Find that if we go out, his feeding time can drag longer to abt 4-5hrs.. Oh ya, find that if he can slp well, timing can drag too.. Like ytd, after bk ftom bteakfast with in laws, i bath him @12noon den he nap from 1pm till 3.30pm den wake up for milk.. Guess is after hath, nice to nap ba.. I oso manage to nap 2hrs with him which is shiok [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies, would like to check.. If my boy suppose yo b on 6-7 feeds each day for 180ml, den ytd, he is on 5 feeds onli.. 7am first feed, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 7.10pm, 9.30pm den zzz.. But he wakie @5:45am this morning for feed, duno consider his 6th feed for ytd night or today first feed.. anyone can advice???

Tweety.. I oso miss my boy alot during work den everyday motivation is to end work @5.30pm den quickly rush Hm to b with him.. First thing, reach Hm, wash my hands, carry or play with him Liao Lols..

Mrs. Chua,

That is today 1st feed aldy.

E_lazy & mum05,

So long u bf ur kid, it's good aldy! Y bother about the qty, right? Our bm is our kid customized meal... Got excess pump out also keep frozen in the end throw, waste time Pumping, waste $ buy milkbag, waste electricity to freeze the meal... More heartpain!!!!!!

tweety

i chg my mind ll work full day haha bcoz if i work half day go home early, 6pm i need to come down hougang meet my hb fetch 2girls, he cant brg them home alone. so maybe once a week ll take off go enjoy my life haha

hippolai

hows jovie? she is doin well at nanny there?

Starflower

1 carton of Kodomo wipes is 12 packets

Mrs chua

Same these few days Vianne also like that! After pull out the bottle when she finished she make noise then quickly comfort her she ok or let her drink water

So now I increase to 4 and a half scoops of milk powder so that is about 130-140ml

Yeah I realized when go out can drag feeding timing maybe at home too bored nothing to do easily remember hunger

Mrs Chua,

The 545am shd be first feed.

Hippopolai,

Ur way for saying abt excess pump so funny... haha... thanks, make me feel better... but now i not so particular abt the qty i pump out la, just pump out whatever i hv and feed him lor.. just that i still find it amazing that some mummies got so much BM.

Vivi,

I also find the easily remember hunger funnie... LOL

Mummies,

Can I find out how u all handle when u bring out ur bb alone? I hv yet to try, abit scared i cannot handle, then also worry cannot find place to change diapers.

Piggytoh,

Just to confirm, buffet at aquamarine is tomorrow rite? Cos before that, u all were discussing abt change of date, and i abit the blur sotong type one, scared i got the wrong date. haha

Bbgoh,

Err... According to nanny she doing fine, but come home like not very ok, maybe she prefer nanny more? Lols~

She go nanny house eat sleep as per normal as per nanny, but last Thursday n Friday come home keep want latching... Yesterday come home reject nipple, so I dunno what she wants... Haa haa... Cries n cries n cries dun wan to sleep... Yet she is tired... Aiyo... I'm adapting, no her! Kekekekekeke..

U 1st day go back work, Jia you ya! Then tmr whole day off arh?

bbgoh: my baby also has not slept through the night.. yesterday was the best.. ate at 7pm, slept at 8plus and only woke up at 3am. but then woke up at 5 and 7 plus...other times its every 3-4 hours... my eye bags and dark eye circles are like... HORRENDOUS lor.

piggy: wow.. you trained your baby well to eat 180ml x 5 feeds. mine is still at 100-120ml.. sometimes 70ml x 7-8 feeds. guess that's the "problem" of feeding on demand. and now, i find that he is getting very distracted.. when i'm bf.. my girl shout a bit, he stop.. then after that don't want to drink.. then 2 hours later make the "eh eh" sound.. so end up.. 2 hours interval!

hippo: agree with your statement on bf!

sigh one plus week to going back to work.. SIAN SIAN SIAN!

anyway, see the mummies tomorrow at the buffet! i'm already dreaming of oysters...

bbgoh: ooo... same also la.. as and when take 1 day off to relax.. =P

e_lazy: every one is different.. so dun compare.. =) enjoy urself at the buffet tomorrow.. =)

elazy, thanks will go check out the shampoo..for me i use bjorn to carry my boy out alone, cos he dun like the pram..so whereever i go, first thing i go find out wre is the nursery room first...

lynn, not only u i oso dun like..only use pigeon =)

my boy having about 6 feeds a day, about 110ml..last night he drink at 10pm, wake up at 2.30am, wake up at 4 den i coax him back to sleep den until 6.30this morning den drink...

piggy, still can join buffet tml??

ELazy ,

Yes tml[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Charmine,

Yes of cos u ca still join us[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sookie,

Think every BB gt their on set of prob my BB gt no feedin prob but gt sleepin prob keep wakin up leh I am at my lost alr[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Bbgoh,

Actually for their age can sleep 6-7 hr straight is consider sleepin thru le my boi last feed 10-11pm he only can sleep till 6.30-7am so Abt the same but I let him sleep at 8 pm la jus tt he keep movin n wakin..

Back