(2011/04) Apr 2011

Elmo,

Ya... If tmr same will bring him to doc... Thanks!

Piggy,

Dunno what happen... Doing fine in school, teacher said he got abit cough but come back totally no voice... Then whole face n ear red red... Measure no fever leh... He just cried n cried, fuss n cranky...

Andrea,

i was waiting for u to email me wor keke.. u jus email me wat u wan now shippin gt discount if can hit $120 so if can hit can save on shippin..

Hippo

Hope Terry will be fine. He look flushed.

If u come out who will be looking after him?

Pigpytoh

I never eat there before. But I will try!! Sounds good!!!!

So exciting. Meeting many new moms tom

Tonight must scrub my face n do mask. Hahaha!

Hippopolai,

Ya, the red ginger at IMM, their nasi padang is nice. i love the food there too.

Hope Terry gets better soon.

As for seafood, i ate prawn and sotong and nothing happen so shd be fine. *finger cross*

Piggy/hippopolai,

Tht time i tried, not very nice but dunno is it diff outlet, their food taste will be diff.

Piggy,

I tnk is mambo coz cant find mambosg.

Elmo,

Ya, that is the one, at sentosa. My HB aso said fri, sat and sun all fully booked. So he managed to book during weekday. If weekday is fine with u and ur HB, then can tried to find out. But my HB said email them to find out as their phone is always engaged; u can try call them.

Re: IMM gathering

I may not be bringing Z tmr too

Gin,

Toking abt doing mask and facial, i long time didnt do already. Really need to find one day to pamper myself; do hair, face and etc. :p

wah Gin, so shiok! I got no time to go and cut hair even... look like siao char bo soon.. kenna laughed at by the rest say i no 形象 now...sigh

fungfung: heh don't bring baby then can really relax hor.... if not eat also abit stressed like that...

shyannlong you have been latching all these while? get someone else to feed the bottle... my girl REFUSES to take the bottle from me. It's like i'm trying to murder her like that. I put the towel down on her neck only she wails damn loudly liao... now i think i shld have done exclusive pumping right from the beginning...

has to missed Tomolo outing. my elder jus jab mmr today. wanna to monitor her. my b with my mum. anymore next wk? me gian also.

hippo, take care

Anyone here

Me don't dare to sleep because Vianne supposedly have another feed at 12.30am but now she is asleep so wonder if she is still drinking sigh

I want to sleep but my boobs are too full! Last pump is at 4pm!!! Think I'll just release some and ZZZzzzz, am so tired and hope bb don't fuss! he is lying there with eyes wide open!! Hope he ZZzzz soon too!!

Good Night everyone! Am trying to get more than 4hrs sleep per night!!

Pink

Because I rather wait till I can knock off for the day than sleep a bit and wake up again.

Finally Vianne drank milk and dozed off so I think I can knock off Liao

Pink,

Ya it's true that slinging bb is very hard to eat and stressful too. Think shd invest on stroller soon so that can do things easier with stroller.

I aso got no time to cut and do my hair, can tahan my hair ald. Need to do something to it soon.

I aso going to sleep, as Z is sleeping after his last feed at 12+. goodnite everyone

Sandy/Piggy/Gin/Pink,

He got phlegm, AGAIN! Think he tried to cough the phlegm out that's y cough till no voice... His voice coming back but I hear the phlegm stuck in his throat... Gonna bring him to doc anyway... Sianz...

Gin,

Arrow hubby lor... Who else... Haa haa... Must see how, he has no patient, I also worried they will have war while I away... U know guy 1 lar... Ask them take care just give them iPhone then leave him play with the iPhone call take care Liao... I dun like this way.

Oh cowgal,

Thanks!

Sandy/Piggy/Gin/Pink,

He got phlegm, AGAIN! Think he tried to cough the phlegm out that's y cough till no voice... His voice coming back but I hear the phlegm stuck in his throat... Just vomit & manage to vomit out his phlegm... Hope he will be alright 2 hrs later...

Gin,

Arrow hubby lor... Who else... Haa haa... Must see how, he has no patient, I also worried they will have war while I away... U know guy 1 lar... Ask them take care just give them iPhone then leave him play with the iPhone call take care Liao... I dun like this way.

Oh cowgal,

Thanks!

My C latched on at 2 am then 5am then kicking happily now refuse to let me swaddle her.. She thinks it's time to play... Zzzzz

Hippo: Wah vomitted ?!? Poor boy. Its good though get it out of the system

Pink

Ya.. Cos mil keep saying I am at home must do exclusive latching more fresh n nutrient.. Now she know n Abit stressed

My bunny gal also now like murdering her when drinking milk

Hippolai

Could it be virus fever for Terry.get well soon

morning mummies

hippo

no fever, could it be food allergy? u check with teacher war he ate at cc yst then may find out or let doctor noe if it's caused. hope he gets well soon.

anyway, it seem raining, I might not goin imm lata if weather still like tat. hope mr sun can shine in soon. lol

Morning mummies,

Nxt wk gathering at my place anyone can we set on a Tuesday ard 12pm as for lunch order fast food can ???

Gathering at Simei ( abt 5 to 7 min walk fm simei mrt station)

On 14 June ard 12pm

1) SY

morning mummies,

pink,

i think C knows that you are going out later and thought that you'll bring her along so excited.. keke

Hippopolai,

hope Terry is feeling better, have you bring him go and see doctor?

i confirm not bringing Z later to IMM coz it's raining

Fung,

Hee u also like red ginger ah.. Actually I find their nasi Padang soso but the pattaya n nasi goreng yum YUm[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Gin,

Yes u shd go b try[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hippo,

Oh dear hope Terry recover soon else Sat how?

Who's going to imm?? I might b going. But I nvr bring bb cos I coming from hospital.. Pls let me know which restaurant...

Andrea/Piggy/Fung,

Dump o school aldy... Morning wake up ok no fever mood high so dump so school...

So later meet where? Baby26 is coming...

Hippo

For phlegm I usually try Chinese medicine. Very effective. But cannot eat with ang mo medicine lah.

Wah your hubby so good will help u look after ah? How's Terry now? Poor boy

Yah later meet where ah? I'm rushing some work. Purposely wake up early to do work. Haha!

Today all on strike don't want to bring baby ah?!?!

Hippoppolai,

okie i goin also u wan i can pick u up? but i goin out earlier cos my fantastic maid din put my boi milk bott in his bag mus bring down -_-

piggy,

ya, i aso like red ginger...heehee...everytime i go there i'll eat their nasi padang... maybe next time shd try the pattaya and nasi goreng as u recommended. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hippopolai,

great to hear that Terry is ok

so later meet where?

Wah... Still got mummy bring bb out right?! Hope i'm not the only one with bb leh.. All so bad, tempting me to dump bb to hubby also! Hehe..

So meet at cartel?

SY,

I would love to join but hubby working night so he can't drive me.. Marsiling to simei too far & need to change train at crowded station.. But if set on thurs or fri i can ask hubby be my ahmad again! xD

Someone MUST bring baby lah!!

If not then we carry what?!

Meet where? Quick I wanna go bathe already!!

Pump milk then rush out. Hohoho! Must put makeup cuz today no sun cannot hide under sunglasses. Hahaha!!!

Hippo,

Poor Terry, hope he'll b much much beta v soon!

SY,

Me! Me! But tentative gotta c whether I can finish packing my luggage..gg for a short trip to Cambodia w hb on Wed..tink I'm e first 'heartless' mummy here to leave bb behind n go hols so soon! Intending to pump n throw my bm whilst there.. ;(

Gathering at Simei ( abt 5 to 7 min walk fm simei mrt station)

On 14 June ard 12pm

1) SY

2) Rach & Renee (tentative)

Gin: you are so funny! no need lah.. all of us are probably the same... dark eye circles.. clips on hair to get it out of the face, wearing transition clothes...

i'm going to pump too since baby still zzzz

Gin,

Haha my panda eye is worse among all dun worry..

Sookie,

Tt alot alr leh bobian I gotta brin haha..

We meet cartel rite?

Piggytoh/Audrea

I might be going down from ofc and also not bring bb..

Now rush from sembawang(sun plaza) then to Alexandra(ofc) then to imm hopeful I can make it to meet all of you ..

Gin

Veri funny must bring bb..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bad time management.

Sook I pick u near to noon. I just got out of shower. Forgot need to pump. Forgot need to pump milk n petrol!!!

Hurry hurry.

See u all later. I wear slippers. No time to act swee ler!!

Pearly,

Come over lah take cab or take circle line faster leh I always go bishan took circle line 20min nia ......stay at home also bored mah the more e merrier ......

Rach,

Sure no problem ......

Gin,

Can post a pic of ur nursing shawl I wan buy too went mothercare e lady show me another design which I have lor thanks in advance !!!!

Gathering at IMM tot of going but e weather seem v bad here

heard that someone want to see the nursing shawl? is it? if not, then i don't want to carry it since not bring bb... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

if yes, i don't mind carry it.. let me know

see u guys later.. just finished settling Z and now going to have a quick bath before go out...

is it at cartel?

Back