(2011/04) Apr 2011

pearly,

no i stay alone with hubby, no inlaws or parents. i also eat alot of junk and frozen food, keep getting scolded by my mother and students' mommies (coz i give tuition). what to do, cook for 1 person very difficult. and i think it's very pointless to eat, anyway I will throw up after I eat it. I have no pay day too lar but everyday I can have access to the bank account so it's up to my conscience to decide :p

bbgoh,

mine was at 12weeks+ 4 days, ur EDD is later than mine so baby will be smaller, don't worry!

Blessed mom,

yah I had insomnia for weeks. was very depressed and almost wanted to abort. I was telling my gynae about it and he offered to prescribe me anti histamines to help me sleep but at that point I was feeling much better already and able to sleep at least 5-6 hours at night without waking up to vomit. Previously every 2 hrs I visited my friendly toilet bowl. SO.... things have improved for me over the last few days.

I almost went crazy too. I think you can ask your gynae for help. You really need to sleep.

Piggytoh: Yah that's a good idea. Cause I wanted to add some of you but wah got to track back...

Pink raindrop:Mine is not even MS..just cannot sleep..then with my gal crying out in the middle of night just to scream to get my attention to put her to bed with me in the room..which she never have this problem cause she always sleep in her own room by herself and sleep thru the night..DId mention to gynae, he gave me piriton to sleep but that is a flu medicine, I am not taking it...so tryin to tahan...i can wake up 5, 6 times to urine and then cannot fall back to sleep immediately..it is torturous!

Elmo,

oh wat is google groups?? i tink for f/b group we can appoint an administrator den require her to confirm be4 any mummies can join the gr? no privacy??

Hi tweety, thanks for welcoming..really need support from fellow mummies...my first preg is so smooth..this time round is draining me ...no helper, SAHM, got a active and cranky gal now..i am really pulling my hair out!

Hello mummies,

Congratulations to all MTB expecting... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Can I Join? Expecting #02, EDD: 22nd Apr 2011

blessed mom,

piriton is actually an anti histamine, yes it can be used as flu medicine, but i believe it's very very safe for pregnancy. I know you're trying to tahan... if u really can't, maybe u can try the medicine for 1 night just to get some rest.

As for your girl... can ur hubby help to coax her? I think the insomnia will drive us crazy as it is. I have no older kids and when i had the insomnia for a month plus, i was really feeling like shit everyday. And it was torturous to wait 8 hrs for daylight alone in the darkness every night. I kept crying and crying. That was really the most horrid part of my pregnancy.

Tweety,

ur EDD is advice by ur gynae goin forward will use this EDD or jus an update from ur latest checkup??? cos EDD will keep changin so usu we jus take the EDD taken ard wk 8 as advice by gynae.

Charmaine

I nv went for mine

Piggytoh

haha ya I m gng to gif a surprise for my gal hope she understand

ur boy so guai mine very difficult nobody dare to take care of her de

HI SPark,

welcome care to provide more info? like gynae n hosp?

Blessed mum,

oh i am workin not much time to look after the group wor keke even updatin the table i am doin it at nite.. unless u gals dun mind later confirmation etc? keke...

Sandy,

aiyo my boi wher got guai he is easier to take care when he was younger used to eat anythin everything now gettin v picky with food ... i tink at their age discipline v impt..

yeah, im pretty fortunate not to have MS...thank goodnness for that otherwise it would have been worse...cos its my first, its very hard for me to cope with the tiredness and my work, i have to nap almost every afternoon cos i keep waking up to the toilet 3-4 times at night...now that i can slp better at night i try not to nap so often..i also plan to start doing some exercises by going swimming...

piggy, creating a FB acocunt seems to be a good idea!

He he piggytoh: I saboh you cause you seems to be like our da jie da here, updating our chart mah...joking! it does not matter who to do it lah...My gal now very picky in food and not wanting to drink milk..so lack of calcium badly...

Pinkraindrop: she does not wan any other people except the mummy..so hubby can't do anything too...

Parenthood every stage is a learning experience. But I think I will end up being the black face while the rest are angels to my boy :x

Blessed Mum,

lol da jie da no la.. jus tt lately no mood to work n the only way to keep me awake is to surf net haha... actually the chart can be updated by any1 la... not necessary me.. no prob i can be administrator may response slower la keke..

oh my boi also dun 1 milk i tink he only drink abt 300ml per day.. so i add milk to his cereal n feed him yogurt to increase his calcium intake... really headache..

piggy: it's confirmed by gynae de... last both check up also 8th april... 12th april was given on my first appt de... =)

sparks: hihi.. welcome!! =)

blessed mum: hugz hugz.. MS will go off soon!! jia you!! =)

Tweety,

okok i will updated together tonite[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Kaira,

yes i agree with u nowaday i seldom play with my son cos i need my nap so my HB have been entertainin him feed him bath him n i do scold him n beat his hand for being itchy but surprisingly he will still run to me hug me etc.. so i tink no matter wat they know who is the mother n wan her attention[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

tweety, yah lar, hahahahaah :p EDD will change actually and i was told most women dont give birth on EDD. I was told to be prepared to go in in March...

Sigh, just took panadol but head still throbbing in pain. Jus vomited also... Feelin super negative about pregnancy suddenly.. Why can't we just pop the baby like that instead of having to suffer for 10 months?

Tweety: Thanks for the bear hug..it's nice

Piggytoh: Wah your boy is drinking less than mine..my gal is only 400ml..pd says no good and also ask me to supplement by giving her cheeze and fresh milk and yohgurt...worse she does not really like the above except fresh milk but cannot drink too much wait LS...

Pink rainrops: hahah my first edd told my gynae was 20 april..now seems like it's 16 april..

both also have buddy with same gynae as me..wonder what will happen hahah

Michelle: hang in there, maybe after 1st trim, it may be better..I am also looking forward for 2nd trimester...

Oh yah, going for my nt scan this thurs at tmc..anybody happen to be going..does the nt include blood test?

pinkraindrops: yeah!! who knows we end up giving birth on the same day.. hahaaa.. then our bb will have the same birthday!! =P

michelle S: hug hug... go take a nap... think +ve... =) Jia you!! soon will be over...

blessed mum: you're welcome... =)

Michelle,

tt has always been my wish[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] bear with it... we r alr 1/3 of the journey liao..

BLessed mum,

ya lo so i feed him cereal with milk for breakfast i try to add cheese to his diet also but he eat v little heng he like yogurt if not faint haven try fresh milk dunno he like anot.. i also supp with fish oil so he get enough DHA...

Blessed mum

thanks for the encouragement... Really hope for everything to be over soon... And this Thursday I'm goin for my Oscar test at TMC... Will be doing the scan and blood test tgt at 830am... What time's yours?

michelle S,

very sian hor!! i vomited 5 times today already. envy those mothers without MS. this period of pregnancy has been the worst I've ever been through. I've never been sicker than this...

that's also why i wannna be done with this asap. i don't know how some mothers miss having babies in their tummies or how they enjoy eating everything they can. I can't enjoy that. Sigh

Piggytoh

thanks but this 1/3 of the journey really puts me off about the rest of the journey. Sigh...

Tweety

napped alr... Woke up and felt like vomiting... And ended up inducing vomit cuz chest felt so choked... I jus pray all these will be over...

Michelle,

i totally understd cos me too hate pregnancy n right from the beginnin i alr dun understd y some enjoy it keke but then still we gotta be positive soon u will feel much better n enjoy the bb movement and when it time to deliver n the first time u meet ur bb it really a magical moment.. till now i can still remember hold my boi for the first time i look at him n wonder so this is my son keke....

Tweety,

yes i ordered 2 keke cos outside sell v ex leh.. abt $15-$20... i tink u can custommise wordin too but more ex..

Pinkraindrops

yaaaaaaaaa sian. I thought my MS was over ard 9 weeks plus then since start of 12th week it came back again. Headache, vomit, eat, vomit... When will it all be over? Hb doesn't understand other than saying he feel heartpain n such... Sigh wanna vomit now again...

Oh michelle, mine is at 10am..

Just wondering..NT scan is not oscar right? My gynae never tell me about Oscar leh...what is the diff? do you all decide yourself or part of package with gynae?

BLessed mum,

oscar = NT scan + blood test:p

Michelle,

man jus dun get it.. i was tellin my HB man shd get injected with preg hormone for 2 wks like those thai once in their lifetime mus be a monk once so they can appreciate us more! keke..

yah Michelle S,

THE MEN DON'T GET IT

i vomit until i wanna die and my hubby STILL wants to have more children. I cannot believe him I will just say NO and that's it. Not opened for further discussion.

I'm also like you.. without the headache. Eat, vomit, eat, vomit, eat, vomit, sleep, vomit, eat, vomit.

Sparks,

that's really bad MS. I lost 3kgs and I was so miserable. Must have been worst for you. How many weeks are u now? getting better?

PInk,

haha y not... jus for fun mah[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but i tink when ur bb out u will love him/her more than u hate him/her at this stage[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piggytoh,

when i say that to my hubby u know what his reply was? He said ok, and at the back he will add "but my daddy loves me!"

HUMPF.

Tweety, piggy, pinkraindrops

thanks... I think only mommies who're gg thru n been thru pregnancy will understand. Thank goodness for this forum..

Blessed mum

I think yours is after mine haha cuz my gynae said the scan n blood test will finish at 930 to 945, which is abt an hr. Then after tt 530pm then go see my gynae for results.. :)

Back