(2011/03) Mar 2011

Jia you to XFZ & Tres! Towards my last month of pregnancy I also felt very heavy and tired. But am glad I took 2 weeks earlier than edd coz mei mei came out 9 days early, so I still had 1 week of "me" time to rest and do my things before she arrived. If I took 1 week earlier then I would not have any rest at all.

Fel, jia you on ttc #2! Hope to hear your good news soon!

Finally my confinement is ending soon, so happy!! Sat having full month party and CL leaving on 31 dec morning. Looking forward to my challenging life! :D

Hi Mummies,

Happy New Year to all!

I saw this new preschool called Giving Tre3 when I went to Thomson Plaza last week. I think their webpage is www.givingtre3.com. It was next to Thomson Plaza along the main road. Its a new preschool cum enrichment centre opening in Jan 2013. I decided to go drop by unannounced cos just nice my boy turning 3 next year and I want to put him in Nursery. The lady was very nice and friendly and showed me around the place.

I must say, I loved that place alot!! It was not very big with only 3 classrooms, 1 class being dedicated as a computer lab for their reading enrichment programme and 2 other classrooms. But it was very cosy! Like a home feeling. Their boss is also very sweet and she shared that she's been in the early childhood industry for more than 12 years. I don't really like those big organisations cos most of them just care about the business and making money but I could feel her passion for children even through talking to her.

They also have an outdoor area, although not very big with water and sand play. It was really nicely done up!

They also had reading enrichment and Pri Sch Preparatory programmes. Their reading enrichment programme is from Australia and its partially an online lesson. I think the name is Reading Eggs. Seems very interesting cos I went to the reading eggs website just now and the lessons were very fun. My girl quite likes to play on the computer and I think this will attract her. Besides having the online lessons, the teachers will also conduct activities in the classroom. I think will be a good balance.

They also have this Pri Sch preparatory programme that teaches grammar, maths, comprehension and creative writing to prep kids for P1. Sounds quite good too cos besides English and Maths, they also have this social and emotional learning lessons, something like learning how to listen, problem solving skills, focusing and paying attention etc. Which I feel my girl will need help in....she's quite hyper and can't really focus on a task for long.

They having opening promo now. Got waiver off registration fees and discounts too. I've decided to sign my kids up cos they have sibling discounts too.

Hi tres & XFZ, I should be taking maternity leave starting from 37.5 wk which is around 7 Jan 2013. For me, I will be taking NPL till end of 2013 so no difference for me. I just wanna rest and sleep more instead of waking up at 6am. I wanna spare my mum from waking up early to come over my house and help me look after my boy too.

Let's jiayou!

Annie, glad that your confinement is ending soon! Can eat and drink anyhow already!

Fel, lotsa baby dust for you! Try drinking DOM before you sleep every night. It works for all my friends including me.

milktea

lol.

prettymimieyes

mine stil crying after a mth... but cry for us to c only for now.. after we went off awhile, she willstop n enjoy herself in cc. when i fetch her, from smilin/laughin, turn to cryin/wailing immediate... sigh....

2ks, Wah! CONGRATS to you!!!! So happy for you! Hope its CONFIRMED a bb girl for you this time! ^_^

poky, I don't know leh. For my case is maternity for 4 months followed by no-pay leave. This time, I probably will be taking 2 years instead of until end 2013. I'm still thinking. Must calculate finances first.

fel, I will mix with warm water and drink. Just 1 tbspn per night will do. It warms up the body so helps in reproductive system.

hahah.. I just heard a old wives tales..

they say the sex of your bb depends on the nipple shape of your previous/last kid.

If it's a boy, his nipples will be a dot protruding out

If it's a girl, her nipples will be like a line, enlongated kind. Go back and check Kiefer to see if 'zun' or not?

For mine & my frens.. so far 100% accurate! Mummies go and find out leh! So I can maybe plan for #3??? hahaha!

haha....thanks everyone.

its only 18+ weeks but i am like half dead...

been vomitting daily also for the 1st 10 weeks...

its the toughest of all...LOL

pauline,

oic. u want to wait til #2 over 18mths, then place in cc, so take two yrs? then #1 leh?

2ks, but u stil survive hkg trip with two kids wor!

hmm.... then not zun? must see both lah!

gosh! tough leh! still got energy to look after the 2 boys? you getting more help soon?

Think besides Ratna, you are the one with #3 liao!!

tres

another way i heard is the look of the previous kid. if v girly look, nxt is a gal. v ah boy look, then is boy. is zun for my neighbour with 5kids. lol

poky: haha....ya i survived. but i go there buy another stroller leh...

then with 2 kids hor...we went lesser places..

hehe...but then sunday i am going KL with both again!

trying to squeeze in legoland again, either desaru or port dickson before i am due!

tres: not getting any help leh...#3 will go IFC.

my mil suggested that i get a maid and she will pay for it. but i am very against it. cos i have no one at hm and i am totally not used to a stranger at hm.

so lets see how i die faster la next year!

u can try for #3 too later part...

poky: no leh...kiefer is very boy look...not the teeny weeny look like a girl..

oops...maybe my detailed scan will pop out a bird.

2ks,

once #3 out, even harder for any family trip!! so must make use now still two kiddos? lol

by now, if ah boy, shld hv bein spotted alrdy rite? unless bb cover.. tot tat y bb boy r faster/earlier known gender?? =p

anyway tat method was zun for my neighbour niah, i didnt ask ard if it works for other as well, so duno it reliabilty as well. haha

poky: cos dr ang said baby is not in the best position so he is only 70-80% sure is girl..

so i better dont have so much hopes 1st...wait for detailed scan 2 weeks later

Wow wow wow! Congrats 2ks! You have my admiration and I hope it will be a gal this time. Really happy for you [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tres....yeah I have good news to share too ....

Previously cant announce so when Janelle's mummy congrats me ....i have to act blur....sorry ah...

I am now in 14 weeks ...EDD: 26 June 2013 :)

Will update all when I know the gender ... I have been asking Matthias almost everyday ....whether is a didi or meimei ....he always answers "mei mei"... but I really dont hv preference....boy or girl both I like....heehee

Jojo ...u hv good news to share?

Whoa.. So many preg again..Happening!!!

Fel - hope u too soon. Jiayou!

St/2ks- Congrats!!!

Pauline/tres? / xfz - ur turn soon! Jiayou!

Scary my turn time, No one else preg n not So happening like now liao. Cos those want #2 would hv pop..

Did I hear my name being mentioned?

Yeah, I'm 12 weeks now, edd in 15Jul

ST: Your edd has been pushed forward and we cannot be in the same thread already. [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Fel: Lots of baby dust for u. Jiayou!

To all mummies expecting their #2 or #3, congrats!! All jiayou together.

Congrats to all mummies with #2/3!!

So exciting!! Please take gd care everyone!!

As for gender not accurate for me hehe... My gal when born look boyish and got pointed nipple...

Congrats.... All Sembawang mummies Peggy now except me.... Hahha. Who else ??

I got scared n got my iud done Liao... Haha

Xfz, saw u on thurs morning near the bus stop... C looks very cute leh...

Yea, by dr Ang. Total about 600+. Pain ar? Slightly more painful than Pap smear. Nothing compare to the contraction pain la...

Poky, dun feel any side effect, except the irritating period for 1+ month and till now still got spotting after almost 2months. And.... I feel like no more the egg white discharge during the O. Or phycologally I think I no more O... Maybe will back to normal after the spotting show over?

Xfz, all our bb are both the Angels n monster la...

Sinmey - true they are both angels n monsters... You ai you heng...

Wah the menses so long ar... You mean the first menses after insertion will be so long ar? Yours is w/o the hormones type right? If bf-ing no menses then cannot do lor...

xiaofeizhu, I had my iud inserted while bf-ing. Didn't time with menses. Had a bit of spotting for a few days. Mine is Mirena (with hormone).

Happy new year mummies!!

I have quite a number of those plastic balls commonly used for ball pits. All brand new.. single colour (blue) only. Let me know if u are interested. Selling in 50s or 100s Below retail price.. they are slightly bigger than those we got from retail store n quality are harder too cos these are balls used in indoor ballpits.. I have a gunny sack full sitting at home. So need clear them fast.

Let me know if u interested.

Self collect at my place (west side).

smiggleprincess: hahaha...dont la...

its sort of planned...not accident.

i didnt expect so zun...

but after having, i started to worry lor...

like i can cope of not. finance can managed or not..

aiya...kana scold upside down by hub

Happy New YEar mummies...

this new year, really got lotsa of good news ah!

SO again, CONGRATS to 2Ks, ST & Jojo & maybe Poky???

huh? ya lor, 2Ks why hb scold you, he has a part in this too! LOL!

Still I salute you, 2 kids plus preggers.. still can chiong holidays!!! maybe you should relent and hired part time help so that you will have time for the kids.. if not, you will be so so busy w housework, how to have w quality time?

2Ks,

yalor, i also have teh same question with Mimimo.

Ur hb scolded u for having #3 or u thinking too much .. coz he is confident to manage the #3 physically & financially .. haha

Thought he is the one who want the #3

Don't think too much la .. u still can go holiday, mean financially sure can de .. just that may not be too luxury like now lo .. u can always work out something ..

Back