(2011/03) Mar 2011

I've been applying ppc cream =x and it works for burning cellulite and tighten my tummy skin :D

Ppc injections r abit risky. But the cream works.

Jojo,

me also lor... that day fetch my gal from cc, the teacher look at me in wonder n ask if i pregnant again..... i can only tell her it plain fats.............

won-mummy

pm u le

valerie,

i interested also.. wat that cream? ex??

good morning ladies....

haha...slimming down, ways of doing it to help topic is soooo hot!! lol...

jiayou everyone!! lets all be the 'hot mama's!!!!

I like e feeling where my mum and aunties say i dont look like a woman who have a kid....hear already feels shoick!!...hahaha

haha...wanted to ask the same question....won_mummy ...r u on my FB?

I have putting on weight ...2KG in 2 weeks time ...omg~~~night still latching my son ...if i stop BFing completely....think I join Fat Fat Club liao..

yes yes yes...hear liao somehow feel body lighter for a second...like floating. lol

there was once where i still fat lar. got 1 about same age as me food seller call me xiao mei...i felt a sudden shuang! still go home tell my mum...hahaha...bian tai me.

tres - yes, we r fb friends.

ST - dont know wats ur real name. had quite a few march mummies but always confuse w nick & real name. u can add me: [email protected] if we have not. maybe can shun pian see my pix? compare between when my gal 6-8mths old and my profile photo.

ah i see.... sorry ah, till now still kinda unable to relate nick to FB!

wow! can see difference leh!!! wa lau, super tempted to try!!!

won mummy, I've just added you on fb..wanna see pretty mummy!!

Elaine: Welcome here. I'm a FTWM, so activities with bb is usually on weekend. The weekend always passed so fast...feel like not enough time with bb. We usually go gaigai on weekends, at home will play toys, peek-a-boo, puzzle, watch tv, read..etc All normal activities...nothing special.

sinmey, u talk abt weight loss? Am I reading right. u are very slim! Btw, I did lasik with Dr Lennard Thean from NUH last dec. He's very good and experienced! U can arrange for an appt online. Their lasik clinic at biopolis.

Chen,,

r u sure i'm 'very slim' ? That is last time when i still bf .. Now i stop and weight bounce 4-5 kgs, with boobs shrink .. Hmm, total maybe 6kg goes to my tummy, arm & thigh ..

The last time u saw me, i might still able to wear bikini, now i can;t even dare to wear those tight fitting top.

OK, no easy way ... i'm going to kick my butt to the gym ... at least twice a week ... and shake for 1 meal ... i also wan to hear : "wow, u dun look like a mother of 2 leh !!!"

Btw, how much u spent for the lasik .. bladeless ?

anyone have experience in Shinagawa ?

jojo - not pretty mummy lar. just slim down to my pre wedding size. i m those got 'meat' kind of person. not skinny skinny de [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

welcome elaine! just now lunch i went HBF, saw the toddlers doing their class at gymboree....seems quite good!

Hi Mummies!!

Ohh slimming topic... I need that too but was thinking do that after #2 else happy later sad again lol...i'm just a big fat auntie...

ST - Pleas you do not look like puffer fish ok, I just saw you 1-2 days ago...

sinmey: funny thing hor..i have a few friends all go shinagawa hor...pay for the assessment already, then said cannot do...all cornea problems..

think 3 of my friends went there for assessment..

now SNEC alot of doctors also come out private practice i think...but i think its cheaper there, should be less than 3k.

dr julien teng is do for a few friends, some 8-10 years ago but still fine..so i just try him lor.

yeah man - ST definitely do not look like puffer fish...maybe she didnt wear heels, so look abit shorter??

i wear very high heels usually..

XFZ: i think u dont look very fat also la...healthy most important k...

2Ks,

ok .. i shall try SNEC ... only MC2-3 days right ?

If i do friday, then no need MC ?

Fat or Slim ?

Most mummies think ourself 'fat' but others dun think that way ..

I think it's just the expectation to ourself lo.. Overall we might look 'ok', but only we know how 'out of shape' our naked body is in front of the mirror.

Only If i can wear bikini & walk along the beach, then i won't complain .. haha... Day Dreaming again ..

won_mummy, juz added you ....it's good to put a face to a name!!

XFZ: you are not lahhh...but are you going to start production soon?? I now start checking the EDD calculator le....:p think I dun mind to hv no# 2 nx year [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ...I am juz too lazy to find a place keep all the sterilizer, warmer, pump etc.....

sinmey

i did at shinagawa. went for free talk, then bk apt, then lasik. quite fast n staffs quite friendly (most of the time).

2Ks - haha my tummy sibei cannot make it... will try harder after #2...

Sinmey - True true, its our own expectation... that day brought my gal to the pool and I buy myself a set of tankini... no more bikini, all can keep and be antiques liao...

ST - I haven really decide but ya likely a 2013 bb... I check the edd caluculator also... if I try after my April women's day, I will get a Jan 2013 bb... so if I wanna start production I will only try after May or June cycle... I wanna to aim another March-June bb lol... cos me and hub bday is 2nd half of the year hehe so we can have celebration all year round (silly me) plus I hope to close shop when I hit 30 next year... but then again this is just 'thinking & plans' nothing official yet....

XYZ - my plan is also another March - June 2013 bb leh ...heeheehee ...but nx yr CNY will be in 10 Feb ...I dun want to hv confinement during that period....

sigh...my heart wants a 3rd one..

but i cannot handle 3 alone..i think i will die faster..

2 i still can manage without any help...

still have some time for myself..

2Ks - u definitely can manage 3 even 4 ...

Anyone watch Pillow Talk (channel 8 drama 9pm) ...Michelle went for abortion ... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

ST: 2 is the maximum that i can take...my hubby always go outstation every month, leaving the 2 to me to take care..

its up to my neck sometimes, but i am lucky cos kyler is very good boy, he doesnt give me problem..

but kiefer is such a difficult baby! i only have my me time after he zzz...

so off he go to bed early.

pillow talk> the michelle who got divorce??

XFZ,

won't be antique de .. chop chop after #2, u can start ur slimming plan & ur bikini can 重见天日

ST,

I watch .. it's kinda true reflexion in our daily life ..

My sis is teasing me, say i'm like the aunty after i got kid. She warns me dun ever be like Michelle, who did whatever to put her daughter in a good school .. haha

When i look at myself, my life after marriage & with kids, i feel like crying. I can't even remember the 'love' we used to have during the coupleship. Sigh .. sooner or later we might end up like the 向云. Everyday got nothing to discuss and fight .. so sad ..

I wan my life back ... how ?

sinmey: lets hug each other...i also lately have this kindof feeling...

until one day i went out with my colleagues, then i find that i got life back! i truely enjoyed myself.

now i try to get out of the house, let him taking care of the kids at hm, and i drive the car out...

for hubby and myself, same..i cannot remember the love anymore, its like everyday the same thing..then no mood for sex also..scared wait preggy etc, then look at him also sian, only talk about kids...

my gf said, if suddenly a guy appeared and show concern to u, it will be dangerous..i will be shaky...

its not that my hubby is not good..just that i guess most will feel that way bah..

hey mummies!!

so busy but kaypo here and saw someting interesting!!

TRA - i have a few friends tried and got result .. but find it abit ex for me now.. almost $2k i think for the 3 months treatment..

Won mummy - you tempt me into this again! last week my colleague just tempted me on this TRA.. ask me go do a consultation check first. but i think of the amount, whoa, abit ex leh..

Sinmey - I tried the "H" one, not very effective to me. cos i am those that buay tahan go on hungry de.. spent $500 so far to torture myself.. to the extent that i dont dare to try the TRA now.

Singkids - brought Janelle to the one at Airport last sat.. other than the pool of balls and the little ballons floating around, she doesnt really know how to enjoy the rest. and dunno whether is it this little naughty went to anyhow lick, now got slight stomach flu with bouts of vomitting.

pillow talk - I watched with hubby.. i think it kinda protray reality of what it is like after marriage. we liked this show except bth the "baby" acting!

TTC - I want #2 but my plan for #2 will at least be to start trying only after April 2013. so still long to go cos hb buay gian next year bb..

ya ya, I also watch the Ch 8, 9pm show, it kinda depicts our daily life huh??

Ha ha, I also aiming another Feb - MAr bb, dunno whether I can succeed or not? I wanna another Pisces bb mah!

Huh, SInmey & 2Ks, really after 2 kids, really got no time for love w hb alr? I'm scared leh... With #1, I alr tend to talk abt bb most of the time, I have to make effort to not talk abt bb ALL the time leh! So to feel the 'love' still but it's hard lor!!!

Won mummy, you work in HBF?

Gymboree, I enrolled Chloe there but she doesn;t seem to enjoy it, she refuses to climb those obstacles but she likes the pple/ music & singing, i'm thinking of pulling her out! *haiz, waste my money!!!

tres: yes...still got love la..but its like responsibility more than those love..

well...the feeling very hard to get back la..dunno how to tell u..

all i can say is...i am trying hard...

2Ks,hmm... like no spontaneity like previous times. BUt I just, bo pian what, now what ever we do / plan, we must think of kids first then ourselves!

Ya, I see the show it really scares me... coz I know I will be like Michelle, hahah!

2Ks,

i think same goes to our hb la .. everyday stuck at home with kids. If some 'woman' appear to seduce, i have no confidence they will not shaky lo..

But if u ask me, if someone appear to show me 'love'.. sure we also shaky la .. of course he must be someone that we like also la .. haiz .. no wonder so many affair & divorce around ..

In the drama, also said the 1 in 3 couple end up divorce in SG.. so scary ..

I watch e pillow talk too!! really very typical r/s matters. hehe.....actually xiang yun still got love to her hb lor. or maybe its more of xi guan than love? quite interesting show to watch n good for couples, young or old.

tres - m working in MBC [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] are we nearby?

tres,

what scare me most is i may end up like their parent ... I dun wan that kind of life for sure... divorce at the age of 50-60 after our kids married ... ooh gosh ...

sinmey, i did it 2yrs back. think abt 2.6k? bladeless. but cant recall in detail.. as too long ago le.... =p

can only comment on services... lol

allets

can try the hokey pokey.. i find not bad for bb more interested in small toys over those gym type of playroom. overall... it a babies n little gals playroom.... i find la....

TV drama?? how i wish i hv time to watch.... i missed it..... sigh...

sinmey: ya...maybe if some guy come and show u concern, buy u food, help u do things, u will get moved also rite..

my BFF also said so...and she warn me..LOL

ok, tonight i turn on and watch...

sometimes i spend my time with kyler on some art & craft or books...

today hubby not around, think i got to manage 2..so sure no time to sit with kyler, but think can watch together

2Ks - I both hands and legs agree on your point.. thou I only have #1 but I already can feel that the love we had when pa tok like not some where near liao... weekends are no long go out gai gai or meet friends for activity, only thinking go mother hse/mil house/bring swimming/bring bb here bb there... as for sex, bb sleeping in the same room I really find it hard...

sinmey - I hope so, must be determine to do it!

ST - ya lor, next year cny in feb, thats y even if I want to start trying it will be after may or june else will tio that period...

I like the quote for this ch8 show thou I only manage to watch like 0.5-1 episode (actually in chinese but I translate into english): when sleeping on single bed you will think of sleeping on double bed, but after being on the double bed, you wish to sleep on single bed!

poky & 2Ks, I dun follow every night, watch a bit while waiting for HB to come and fetch us back.. i usually watch catch up TV or youtube for past episodes... Miss those time where I can just sit and watch TV late into the night!

i've no time to watch TV also ....most of the times is watching youtube/catch up TV (xinmsn) ...

Need to rekindle love when it seems lost ...but it's easier to say than to do lor....

PPC cream is non evasive. Its made in Korea.

This method is called as Britney injection cause many US entertainers have enjoyed this method. This method has been very popular method in Korea but very high cost & severe pain

So now this active PPC cream is used in slimming centres too. Retailing to customers at a high price.

I've been using it for a week. For me. My skin did tighten. But u must of coz eat right n exercise etc. but I'm lazy lol so the cream is fine for me.

U will have this warm sensation for abt 30 mins. The first application might cause ur skin to itch too because it's breaking up the cellulite.

Interested PM me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] cause need to order. Price def beats outside.

i also very interested to follow that show..but tt hour is time to put my kids to bed..yesterday i was like delaying putting my kids to bed coz i wanna watch it..hahahahha..

but i think the bubble wrap part is quite boh liao..hahahal..i never really follow head or tail..but the part thomas say i will never forgive u...the michelle expression like err..nothing severe...i tink her acting skills CMI

Thanks Valerie for your explanation, you will be receiving my PM soon, I'm a sucker for such things... easy and fast way!

BTW, Biotherm has launched a new slimming gel too, it's suppose to target at flabby tummy wor!

ST, you are no alone, I dun watch TV at home on weekends, it's always taking care of Chloe, watching youtube with her and going out with her... so... Hugs k?

wow, just saw FB again, seems like quite a number of Mar mummies are preggy with #2 liao!! Dunno if it's planned or unplanned ;-P , kinda envious!

Back