(2011/03) Mar 2011

mimimo> lol!!!!!

Mmmmmm.... i just roti prata RL when she flips a little.. sometimes change her poo she also flip... i'll twist and turn with her lo....

To a point i cannot stand it.... I will slap her thigh... now still manageable.. i just twist with her.....

I did that with RY too.... till a point i cannot tahan.. i slapped her thigh...she cried louder.. but never did it again.....

dunno is she 乖 or what.....

and whats why people still amazed i'm still using normal diapers at this age... (2yo) and she has never worn a pull up.. (besides huggies swim diapers)... hehehe.. save $$.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pixie, I prefer amenities too. I learnt the hard way and have no car then. U ren awhile.. I'm sure gong cha will conquer Jurong soon. Everyone loves gong cha!

Mimimo: I have to switch to pull ups when I change my elder boy outside so that we will have less struggles.. Those were nightmare times switching diapers for active bbs.We need 2 pple to change diapers.. Can u imagine that? But slowly when they grow older, get more mature, they will allow u to change them.

mimimo/dazel: I cycle in front, pandahut sits behind, dangling both feet, so carefree.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But most probably mid-way up the slope, my laupok bike and useless thighs will cause us to roll backwards down the slope, pile on top of each other,and block the main entrace road.. Wah lau eh, sibei lomantic sight sia [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My boy aso like to flip around when changing diapers. What I do is give him something to hold, like a rattle or small toy. Then he will concentrate on holding and forget all about flipping.

Mimimo: Give him something to play to distract him while changing diaper.

Sher: My boy also hate to wipe his mouth or face. Everytime after feeding when I tried to wipe, he will struggle n scream.

West side: I'm staying on the west..but ok la...not very ulu. At least near Jurong Point n it has everything. But no Gong Cha or Koi la...nearest Koi is at Clementi. Lucky my house downstairs got 7-11, anything can still buy from there.

Gong cha - Haha..they gonna open one at yew tee point soon!

Flipping during diaper change - i usually give a toy or cloth book to let her focus on. Alternatively, TV helps too.

Same same. My girl doesn't like wiping her mouth. Dunno y. Worst, so difficult to wipe her neck. Esp after food or milk. Now she smarter, difficult to trick her to look up. Arrghh.

Juz brought my girl to see PD yestd. Waited for more den an hr. She got red dots on her face n hands n legs. Dunno wat's tat. PD only say to monitor. Only Say could b virus, allergy or insect bites. But Thank God not chicken pox coz my niece carried her 2wks ago. Subseq den realized she got chx pox.

Yew tee point?!!!! My goodness! What's with GC and cck? There are already GC at Lot One and BPP! They should set up shop at Jurong Point or Jurong East!

Koi... I always taut Jurong Point hav cos I always see ppl drinking koi at JP...

Pixie, maybe will have koi or GC when the new Jurong entertainment center open ba...

My gal will not reali flip when I change her diaper, but she'll keep on kicking... If only changing diaper still ok but if changing her poo diaper then gotta hold her feets tight if nt sure kanna poo!

btw, i still heart Jurong. hav been living in cck (my in law's place) for the pass 2yrs... tt place sure more ulu than my mum's place in Jurong. haha, i prefer greenery lar. i'm okie to travel to places with amenities cos sg like not very big anyway. from west to east at most 1/2 hr? haha

hi, I have a rarely use playpen to let go.

Dark blue colour(exterior), Nickelodeon (spongebob) theme interior. Dimensions are 24.5cm x 24.5cm x 81.5cm height. 11.9kg. Very spacious Can be folded to keep away during festive periods or when need more space.

Letting go at a nominal $100. Self collect in the west. If you need delivery, we can discuss.

For any queries, please msg me at 9117 8727.

Zenia: I stay in Jurong East for 10+ years before I shifted to Bukit Panjang. I think Bukit Panjang is so much better compare to Jurong lor. BPP is much better than the stoopid Jurong Entertainment Centre last time. Not sure about now. Then go town from Bp is much faster than Jurong, thanks to 190!

2ks: Hope this week will be better for you. =) Ya...I bought new crop rice from Giant. NTUC and Cold storage don't have. Even if they have, it's prob just that one brand. And it's 5KG!!! I bought a 2.5kg one at Giant. Cos new crop cannot keep for long, and a bit wasted to use it to cook rice.

Morning Mummies,

Yew Tew Point got GongCha??? but now already got one SOD bubble tea there liao...waa...shld have set up KOI leh..KOI better isit? or cheaper? or the same? i usually buy KOI..only drank GongCha once only so far...

BabyG, thank God..my supply is better now...can u imagine that few days of supply only 40-60ml per pump..can die man! now better though stil not as good as before but at least enuff for baby i happy liao..

limlim: thanks...much better this week...

usually i keep the rice to cook bb food in the fridge...

then will last longer...

ya lor 5kg eat sooooo long can! i usually buy 2kg and keep in the fridge...

sian...now the container will occupy part of the fridge space again

limlim, izit? haha, last time jurong entertainment centre reali v ulu lar, but it's like our fav secondary sch days hangout place :p u stay bukit panjang too? i'm moving there soon... my new flat ready liao. i'll be at Segar Rd. last time BPP also quite ulu de lor. but i think they 'upgraded' tt place now seems much more happening liao...keke

limlim: i always use the thermal pot to cook porridge lor..then one porridge 3 persons eat..

i eat until wanna vomit already...

nowadays i always cook quick meals...

Limlim: ok.. I'll go try the heat rash oilment. His rash is now very bad, even tummy also have. Today his face also starting to have a few spot. Dunno is it heat rash or other Problems leh.

JoJo,

did you feed anything new to your boy? maybe your boy is allergic to the new food.. that time when i brough my boy to PD.. he also got some little rash on this legs and tummy.. he said my boy maybe a little allergic to something..

hahaa.. SN, =P wah! u 混 there one ah... i kinda missed the ice skating ring! hahaaa.. the cup noodles with egg like tasted so much at the ring there lor.. maybe cos it's so cold and with the hot soup n everything.. sedap!!! hahahaa..

Jaster, hahaha! But not really all the time la haha! I never ice skate before, only watch movies there. Then during JC, the hangout place change to Junction 8, n then university days become Jurong Point. LOL!!! Oh oh, primary school days was Clementi central!

hahahaaa...

i pri sch is jec and the library.. sec sch is west mall... college is at jurong point.. hahaa.. uni can run all over singapore liao lah! hahaa..

Jaster: Didn't feed him any new food leh. Still the usual milk n cereal, puree (normal which he has taken b4). His rashes has been on going for abt 2weeks n no vomiting, so shdn't be allergic right. Other new food that I can think of is those tiny little bit of food which my mum will feed him. She says little bit wun cause allergy la. The rashes will becomes more red when he's hot.

JoJo,

if the rash gets worse maybe u want to bring him see PD yah? hmmm.. my PD warned me saying that it's a BIG NO NO to feed our bb a little with what we are eating.. hahaa... maybe can remind your mom not to do it? it could be heat rash too..

wats scss ah...

wah wah all the talk about jurong...btw the new jec should finish by end of this yr, thats what they stated at the signboards leh...

and this new building beside the MRT, called JEM (jurong east multiplex? mall?) oso work in progress, but i at at most 2012...

hospital coming up soon....i almost bought a unit beside the hosp ok...

but but but, still no koi or gc leh

Pixel

I think scss is Swiss Cottage? I guess one.

Wave wave mummies!

Is there such a thing that baby will get sick of the same food. I told my mil that I bought the tiger porridge maker to cook porridge during weekends (starting  7mth plus) but she told me not to cook porridge and give cereals instead. Reason being, my boy will be taking porridge on weekdays at the nanny, so giving him porridge on weekends will turn him off (same food daily = sian). Though i said can make different flavor of porridge for variety but she said same what, still porridge. Does it work this way?

Pixie, u r the one who drinks bubble tea without bubbles (pearls) right? Then it's basically just milk tea mah, no need KOI or GC, can drink from Toastbox, their milktea is v nice! Haha

i'll opt 4 amenties. Too get used to conv life in JP, can get everything there. I used to watch midnight movies there b4 preggie...n walk back to home....But JP is damn crowded nowsaday...prepare to q for all kind of restaurant/foodcourts...etc.

2Ks: ya i agree v heartbreaking leh.. Jav cried till so damn loud n i was jus outside waiting n waiting for them to open the door.. felt so heatbroken..

anw, they r both better lots le...thank God!

babybride: u r one strong mummy!! but always rem, don stress yrself ya.. tk care! =)

I looking at bringing janelle to a year end holiday ... Was thinking 4d3n cruise to Phuket .. Do u all think it's ok for her ? Wat do I need to take note of ar? Also, now the cruise should b very stabilize wun feel the swaying motion right? I went years back when the star cruise just started operation in spore n after the trip, I still have the floating feeling ... So abit concern .. Also, by dec janelle already 9 months old.. How should I settle her meal ? Can't possibly be cooking porridge right? Ok to still give cereal or are they suitable to take the food from the cruise ? Is it blend enough ? Arrgh ! excited and at the same time so many questions !! Can experienced mummies enlightened me pls ? TIA!!!

I'm stuck w just giving milk n cereal coz bb got red spots. Gotta wair till they gi away. Dare not intro anytg different or new coz scared it's allergy. Haiz.

allets: i think the swaying should be fine...dont worry about baby, they quite adaptable with those motion one...

as for foodwise, u can buy those jar food, or u know pigeon/wakodo they have instant packet food, just warm up and feed only..

food from cruise not advisable la...still got salt one lor.

Back