(2011/03) Mar 2011

Sinmey, I also bought sleep suit for my gal at mothercare... u go see the 'amazing buy' ones... 3 pcs on a pack for $39... I think its value for money... the material v soft... can keep warm n nt too hot...

lilprecious:i'm sher. oh, another side of pasir ris. u sahm? my girl havent started sch yet. next year ba. mm,i send u my contact ok

mummies,need help! my supply drop alot! dont wana give up! any way to increase milk supply?

jan17 mummy, just increase your pumping at shorter intervals, drink lotsa fluids and have sufficient rest. If all these can't work, try supplement like fenugreek.

Sinmey.

ur gal v imaginative leh! Can use alphabets as dishes!

Pinkypink

i stay at bedok. u? how old ur boi?

Pixie - How you know MP diapers got sale at NTUC Extra?

Kpo kpo a bit... haha..

Gathering in the EAST @ Summer mommy hse (bedok Reservoir)

Date:27th April,Wednesday

Time:1pm

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

17) Sher/gernise/kylen

18) Tres/Chloe

Mommies, Pls let me noe who is coming over for lunch & wat is your preference.

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza p

Headcount for Mommies lunching:

1) Felina ( 933 Curry Chicken)

2) Jaime(Mac -feel like tryin the new grill chicken burger)

3) Allets (933 curry chicken)

4) Straylamb (933 curry chicken)

5) Sher (anything)

6) Shirley (933 curry chicken

7) Marie (anything)

updated mi lunch preference above [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mummies, can check with u all, where to bring baby to shave her hair? izzit any hair salon will do? thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thx fel!

Poky: my boy turned 2 yesterday [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but I stay at Hume avenue (off bt timah).. Pm me if interested [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Meddle hydrogel pads

I fund these very useful fr painful boobs/sore nipples. My girl initially had wring latch so my nipples were dying! Then when ss went up enforcement was killing me!!! I bought hydrogel pads to try n fund them super pain relieving.. But I bought wAay too many.. Sg retails them fr ard $40.. Pm me if interested in less than half price [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Poky: yes exactly.. 1st time sale at united square I managed to get lots of cheap toys, very worth..come back and clean them only.. Then subsequent sales not so cheap la but still can get stuff..

My Hubby like not very interested leh.. He said my house is overloaded.. No place to put le..

Sinmey: if Hubby dun go then let's go summer there.. I let u know tonight ok..

Jan17, do you want fenugreek? I have an unopened bottle (from GNC) bought in Mar only.

Let me know, can pass to you tomorrow!

Can't wait for the gathering tmr! I've not hit 40 days yet so will settle my own lunch before coming over ya. Evelyn I've pm u for address already, can pass me your contact as well just in case cannot find hee. Cya girls~~

straylamb: i think u can bring baby to any salon to shave her hair. if not do it on your own? haha. my fil help me to shave my kids hair on full month=)

Fel

Coz i was auntie shopping at ntuc xtra yest n saw the promo...else i also didnt know...i too lazy to check in store promo online last thur lah, so missed it

Btw, i wanted to ask u. I remembered u posted that u were a nanny before. I tried to CIO my bb yest coz she whole day didnt sleep n was obviously tired but we had to carry her the whole day. In the end it works. But i know CIO more for night time, daytime can CIO also?

Im determined to make it work, lie down on the bed n settle herself to sleep independently without rocking, patting, carrying!

U say the ang moh families all do that...what else they do?

I only know bed pre-routine, day n night difference...anything else i missing?

Pixie and other mummies, so where shall we meet on thurs? 11am right?

Shirley, if my boy cries n I need to carry n pacify him, please help me to push the stroller k? Coz nowadays his crankiness getting worse.. But I dunno if go out he will be better anot..

2ks,

mayb i stil b goin for the sale.. mornin go when it open at 11.. if got gd deal, ask hubby to come by during his lunch hr to load the stuffs in his car. then take mrt back n b late awhile for the gatherin.. if no gd deals... then walk can take mrt back home n go evelyn place liao. shld b on time then..... =p

but i worried is that they dun place all stuffs out all together... always at interval... then when i payin, got c stufs, go grab, re-queue. then happen again, how? lol... never endin liao lor... hahaha

Fel

cry it out

I let her controlled crying without carrying patting rocking etc

Annie

I ION idiot leh, we meet outside a specific shop at ION? Errrr I dunno the shops there!!!

Zenia,

Yea, I always like mothercare sleepsuit. I have quite fee pcs for my girl from size 6mth to 18-24 mth. N there anti-slip sole lor. But most suits are pink/girl design so apish to let my boy wear at IFC lar.... U wan I can sell u then I go buy boy design one for my boy .... Haha

2ks,

Ok.. U let me know. Else thinking to go orchard tmr to get the gift for my frens kid.

Wat u think a 8yrs girl will like ?

Annie/pixie : Why not we all just meet at the Orchard MRT on thursday.. More easier mah... Than from there, see wanna go ION or what lo.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pixie - I read before the CIO method..

Let baby cry for 1min, attend to them, but don't talk, no eye contact, maybe just put your hand on their chest to let them know you're there then go off...

Then double the timing... Wait another two mins then attend.. Then 4 mins, 8 mins and etc la...Very tedious process..

EVentually the baby will learn to self settle...

My baby ah, sometimes i wait for 7-8mins then go attend to him... Sometimes also doesn't work with my baby.. Need to let him suckle a little then he will go back to sleep... *sian*

But in the middle of the night, sometimes he cry/ eh eh eh a bit, want attention, i try to ignore a while.. Mostly he can settle back to sleep... If start wailing, hungry liao lor... haha...

Most of them got Blackout curtain in baby's room... So even day time nap, they would make the room dark, so baby will associate darkness with sleeping time lor...

Some also use sleep bag for their baby... So no matter how they kick, they are still covered with sleep bag, won't get "cold" and suddenly wake up crying that kind...

I'm getting that for my baby as well... For now baby still not very tall, i fold my blanket into half, slot baby in btw, then use the bean bag to hold on to the blanket, so no matter how my baby kick the blanket, he is still covered la...

For aircon, i got sleeping bag for him from Carters... I like that.. haha...

Summer mommy, can pm me ur add n tel for tml gathering.

Poky: u staying in Bedok me too, m thinking if u mind going to the sale together, then afternoon go summer hse.

Fel : i'm doing what you say leh.. Actually works well... Sometime my bb really attention seeker.. Than if she is closing her eyes and ehehehhhh.. Than i just put my hand on her chest... Than everything okayy leh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but hor... My girl like use to it liao leh... Cause she tend to ehh ehh more and just want me to put my hand on her chest.. =.=" btw, the sleeping bag good anot? I'm thinking of getting one wor... How much you bought? Mind bringing to eve's house tomorrow and let me see?

Sinmey, i kiasu alr bought liao... i bought the 3-6mths ones alr quite big for her now... so anything beyond tt dunno when then can wear. i feel she's v comfy in it lor. hb just bought some mothercare rompers for my gal also. our rm no space liao lor else i would get it from u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angelia - MY baby's current one is this kind one... Cheap one from carters

http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/carters-white-elephant-friends-micro-sleeping-bag-reviews

I'm still deciding between The Dream Bag or The Gro Bag for my boy...

You sleep in air con room right.. I think it's good to have lor.. But personal choice la...Mothercare shop got sell.. But SGD $70++ lor.. POK ah... Buy online cheaper...

Think amazon selling cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Sleeping-Jungle-Friends-Months/dp/B0028BX7SQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1303784298&sr=1-8

Fel.. My fren who uses sleeping bag for her son buys from ikea .. Cheap cheap sgd 20 plus she told me

Dream bag can buy straight from UK website

Tt how I bgt but I didn't use much for #1 coz he perspire alot even with air con

My girl in aircon now .. I use a thin blanket enuf Liao though she kick her away sometimes

Bur my temp in room is ard 27 -28 .. I don't switch on too cold

Me gg for bb swim with lin lee now

Toys r us. First sales I also bgt loads u til now till got some

Haven open n play

Then I went for the Lego one .. Also bgt .. Also unopened

Hubby everyday nag nag nag

Sigh feel like gg to see .. Window shop only mar hor since so nan de not working hor ...

Some more near my house ...

Chen u wanna bio then v go bedok from there ???

But If got buy things then go big problem

Liao

But i rememeber we can leave there first n collect later service

Very tempted to go but not allowed to buy ... How ??

Dear Summer Mommy

I would like to go for the gather tomorrow, please PM me your address ([email protected]). Thank you!

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

17) Sher/gernise/kylen

18) Tres/Chloe

19) fanyfang/Ashley/helper

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza p

5) Sher (anything)

7) Marie (anything)

8) Fangfang (933 curry chicken)

Regards

fangfang

Who's baby uses DRYPERS?

I got one BN S64s to sell off lei...

Like a bit tight for my fatty bom bom liao.... Anybody want?

$11/pack... Can bring tmr to Evelyn's house..

I'm starting the CIO method too but my boy's sleeping routine is totally chaotic now...night becomes day...day becomes night...training him back all over again...

BTW, his diaper rash is finally getting better after the 6 hectic days of constant changing...butt airing and use of cloth diapers...

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

17) Sher/gernise/kylen

18) Tres/Chloe

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza

5) Sher (Mac)

7) Marie (???)

9) Jeslyn (933 curry chicken)

Fang Fang

PM u oreadi

tml's gathering...

wow.. my place cfm gonna be full hse tml.. lol.. I hope i got enuff chairs..

gals sharing 933

to date 6 persons sharing, so gonna order 2 curry chix buns ($13.80 x 2) plus Big fried mee siam ($10)ok?

anymore mac orders pls pm me by today 5pm..

2ks, is there a toys r us at of kallang leisure park? Quite keen lei. Wana get some play dough toys for my gal. I got the purple toys r us card, is that member? cant rem how i got it.

Jaime, enjoy bb spa!

Belinda, I'm also wana do rebonding. Let me know how much after u've tried the AMK one.

SN, I did rebonding when i was breastfeeding my no.1. Semms ok lei.

Thurs gathering at ION, so tempting. Feel like shopping, anyone not bringing bb? Actually, stay home also shop alot, did alot of online shopping. Scary.

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

17) Sher/gernise/kylen

18) Tres/Chloe

19) 2ks/kiefer

20) sinmey/shay

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza p

5) Sher (anything)

7) Marie (anything)

I dun need lunch..

ORCHARD gathering: can we meet at somewhere specific? heheh.. cos im gg w Evelyn but my hb is droppin us, so i need a plc to cfm den can tell my hb to drop us off.. keke!..

Pixie: im like u.. im orchard idiot.. nvr dared to walk alone myself at orchard cos im sure i'll get lost somehw.. i tried once, n i ended up calling ppl for help..hahaha..

summers mommy: ya, sure v fun one.. so many ppl! hehehe.. think we can sit on flr bah? think its easier n wont tk up so much space w chairs..

n thnks for opening up yr hse! =Pp

i cant wait...!!

Latest list:

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

17) Sher/gernise/kylen

18) Tres/Chloe

20) 2ks/kiefer

21) sinmey/shay

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza p

5) Sher (Mac)

7) Marie (???)

Summer's mommy, u got my pm on my order? I've added to the list too. Btw, those anything, maybe can help make up the numbers for 933 chic?

Latest list:

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

17) Sher/gernise/kylen

18) Tres/Chloe

20) 2ks/kiefer

21) sinmey/shay

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza p

5) Sher (Mac)

7) Marie (???)

10)Chen (mac spicy meal,coke)

UPDATED LIST W FOOD PREFERRED..

NL-NO LUNCH

933- 933 curry chic

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier (933)

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle (NL)

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan (??)

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden (933)

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10) Chen/Jareth

11) Jaime/charmaine (MAC)

12) Allets/Janelle (933)

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie (933)

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui (933)

17) Sher/gernise/kylen (MAC)

18) Tres/Chloe

19) fanyfang/Ashley/helper (933)

20) 2Ks/Kiefer (NL)

21) Sinmey/Shay

Dear ladies, pls update this list whether u r having lunch or not.. by evening 5PM pls.. so that Eve can plan and place orders as she is busy w her girl by tonight alrdy.. those having MACS, pls PM Eve wad meals u wan..

if u do NOT wan lunch pls put (NL) beside yr name, (MAC)for mcdonalds n (933) for the curry chic.. Thank u ladies so much for cooperating..!!!! hehehe..

UPDATED LIST W FOOD PREFERRED..

NL-NO LUNCH

933- 933 curry chic

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier (933)

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle (NL)

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL (933)

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan (??)

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden (933)

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10) Chen/Jareth (MAC)

11) Jaime/charmaine (MAC)

12) Allets/Janelle (933)

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie (933)

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui (933)

17) Sher/gernise/kylen (MAC)

18) Tres/Chloe

19) fanyfang/Ashley/helper (933)

20) 2Ks/Kiefer (NL)

21) Sinmey/Shay

Dear ladies, pls update this list whether u r having lunch or not.. by evening 5PM pls.. so that Eve can plan and place orders as she is busy w her girl by tonight alrdy.. those having MACS, pls PM Eve wad meals u wan..

if u do NOT wan lunch pls put (NL) beside yr name, (MAC)for mcdonalds n (933) for the curry chic.. Thank u ladies so much for cooperating..!!!! hehehe..

Fel : oh? You haven got the sleeping bag or? If haven, we can get together... Now i on my way to united square and meet cae for coffee.. Than see whether there got sell any sleeping bag anot... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thks lil precious. appreiciate tat =)

933 menu

hmm.. Rach told me the BIG mee siam is abit too much, so I'll settle for 2 curry chix buns + 20 pc nuggets + SMALL mee siam OK?

Poky

Help!! I CFM need ur playmat liao.. No way my playmat can accomodate 21 babies.. LOL!

Back