(2011/03) Mar 2011

hi everyone,

having a good weekend?

seems like i took my Oscar early? anyway i'm in my 13th week and seems like MS going away.

Can we eat japanese food like california maki?

And for those who like massage, we can start pre natal at 4 months ( i just found out today).

All the things I learnt during my first pregnancy seems forgotten, and I find myself asking the same questions again.

back frm my appt earlier.. BB doesnt want to cooperate at all.. had its back facing us... grrrr...

so have to wait till end of oct for the 20th week scan at TMC.. another long wait..

I'm feeling good today. No ms and nausea. Appetite is good! Don't feel preggie except having the little bump. Aiyo...I'm so happy till I ate fast food the whole day and drank lotsa root beer mug today.

Is it normal? Now I'm getting worried when there's no symptoms...I'm going into 14th week tomorrow....

Butter8, I've been eating California maki for the past few days. As long it is cooked (not raw), I think should be fine.

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, I have already delivered and looking to clear some brand-new and preloved baby and maternity items. Please refer to this link http://picasaweb.google.com/116194716505027587843/ItemsForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCOf1kYbm-8Ta1gE#

for related pics and descriptions. Items include BN Avent Light Moisturizing oil @ $15, My brest friend nursing pillow, and Dale abdominal binder.

If keen, please PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks!

SOLD items will be deleted in the album, so it won’t be confusing.

PS: just to add, for every purchase for $15 and above, you get 5pcs of Drypers S for free. so for $30, u get 10pcs and so on. while stocks last!

gd morning ladies...

I've accidentally gulped down a mouthful of toothpaste and water while brushing my teeth. Do you all think it is alright?

Good morning everyone...

Jaster - I guess it should be okay.. Not a big problem...Dont worry so much!!!

lai lai: the fish eggs is raw or not? :p but I still ate lor

I had a huge brunch with friends today and had a Latte.. hehehe at least now I can stomach coffee.. last 3 months cant even take kopi or teh c....

that means my bb was very cooperative at week 12/13.. sonographer scan n took alot of pix.. then as me to cough cough haha she still wasnt happy and asked me to go out and come back in 5 mins later. she wanted baby to lie flat and she can take good measurements. after going back in n coughing she did so.. sonographer so happy n took more n more pix.

make sure you have a super full bladder when before going in. if its going to be your turn, die die dun go pee before ok!

thats how to help the sonographer see clearly.

Rach : I'm excited for my son 1 st b'day next week [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Butter8 : where can we do massage?

hihi,

i am new here, would really like to have gathering once in awhile with all the mothers-to-be in March 2011.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bb rabit: i can see that you are arranging a meet up? would really love to join in.

i just found out the baby's gender as well, mine will be a girl [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my first preg.

anyone is joining any yoga for pre-natal? or similar exercises? is it really helpful?

Yoga> yah we were talking bat having a class of 4???

I can offer my place for the sessions..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

rach: class of 4 sounds great! any idea where will be the location and cost of the class?

i intend to arrange mj sessions as well, anyone interested? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Ladies

Anyone looking for a good second-hand stroller?

I have a Capella S228 (black and orangey red) for sale at $150. Suitable for newborn. It is a four-wheel drive stroller and the handles are reversible. It comes with full-canopy and a three-point harness. I bought it about 6 months ago at Robinsons (retail price was about $200). It is used occasionally as I also have another Combi stroller (a hand-me-down) from my colleague. I'm letting the Capella go because I have just bought a twin stroller (expecting another bb). Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mrs Ang

angelina: yeah, apparently the doc said my baby was very cooperative and she could confirm the gender during my last visit [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi everyone,

I have a Mamas & Papas brand (from UK) baby cot & changing table (both cream color) for sale

Used only for 2 years and is in very good condition

Cot has 3 levels and is good for newborn till 3 years old.

Come with mattress and bed sheets.

Bought at $1500 now selling $450!

Please conatact me at 97970047 for viewing or photo if you are interested. Sorry, i hv problem to upload the photos here.

morn mommies,

realised that i can't take the DHA and New Obimin supp which my gynae gave as it'll cause my ears to block, as I've a pre-existing condition where certain foods will cause my ears to be blocked..

and ever since I started taking the 2 supp 2 weeks ago, my ears have started to get blocked again..I checked with my GP and she mentioned the Vits themselves shldn't be the trigger, but it could be the binding agent that's the cause...

So I've not taken them for the past couple of days and so far so good, no blocked ears....

Just wanna check, is it okie to not take the supp?

I remember when I had my #1, all I had to take was the folic acid in my first tri...but that was like 7 years ago [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

long time din post here...haha..busy and just came bck frm bintan.

btw, i wld like to check, during the breadfeeding period, what are the foods to avoid huh? haiz..i always forget.

have to save them up in my local drive.

any mummies can advice..by listing them out.? thx.

Morning mummies!

stray lamb, ifc ratio can range from 1:3 to 1:5. Mcys guide is 1:5 though.

butter8, i think the roe is raw, but i've been having it every other week, strong craving lei. hee.

fel, congrats on yr hoped for gender!

bee, I only know it's alcohol to avoid. Some say raw food too, not sure abt that.

sunesis: i used the avent duo before but mine is single pump....hate it..broke down twice and send for repair twice, and the valve keep backflow..

i never use manual before, heard its good for clearing ducts and empty the breast..but then hor, wont be tired meh, keep pressing and pressing, then hor also have to take care of the other side, should be dripping while pumping one side...unless use breast shells.

straylamb: yes, ifc ratio under the guide is 1:5

wah! think expecting boy boy is easier to confirm than expecting gal gal! now most of mummies confirm the gender of the BB is all boy boy!! hahaha!!

Sunesis

I used avent Duo and manual before. I use both kinds depending on the time I have and the output I want. Coz manual empty breasts faster and the suction is harder. UNO is really a waste of time IMHO coz likewhat 2k said, your other side starts dripping and you need 2x the time to clear ur breasts. So I use the duo. VerY fast chop chop finish. No breakdown like 2k said. I overworked it until it died, and bot another one again. Then when I'm into my 9th mth of bfding Liao then I used manual simultaneously. Also very fast empty. But must use ur fingers power lah. If I were u, I would get 2x manual (economic) or 1set of duo (splurge) or both sets if u want variation. I ahvr to agree avent suction is very hard. Not many can take the suction.

Bee

actually during bfding ppl say dun take caffeine, alcohol. Some say no chili. Other than that all ok. Cont taking ur fish oil and/or supplements

pixiepixel: i am the suay one lor..it broke down on me twice...imagine hard like a rock and still need to rush down to service centre...pissed me off...

heng the set i bought it at 40% less during staff discount or else i bang wall man...

2Ks,

sugar is much better now le!

sat i cried till eye sore sore.. then gynae asked me wat happened! stone! haha!!!

at least now she is more active le! glad tt seeing her feeling better now!

congrats to those who found out the gender...

agree with fish.think boy easier to identify..

my visit is this fri..i hope i can know the gender

i use the philip manual to supplement my ameda dual electric..

i love the philip manual..clear better..n mobile...can pump anywhere in the house..no need to be near the motor/power supply...

but during ML, need to use dual is not exclusive latching..or to build supply..

my manual was only introduce later part..after i start work, n for night pump..

=) hi ladies...

just want to ask for those who have already felt the flutters... do you feel the flutters like everyday... and everytime? or on some days it will be lesser?

jaster, I've started to feel some movements, but not very frequent. I feel it almost everyday though. Maybe it gets more frequent when the baby grows and movements get more obvious.

Hi Chen,

=( bb has been active on last Thurs and Friday... but not especially so during weekends... although I do feel the flutters in on and off..

today is weekday leh.. i'm always sitting down.. should be able to feel the flutters more but no leh...

Hi,

i dont feel the flutters everyday.. only last mon and tues.. the rest of the days no action felt.. hope this is normal?

regards

Annie,

I think of cutting my hair short!

last time i perm my hair.. then now nv take care, and i cant dye hair now too! make me look so ugly now!

feel like cutting my hair short.. like your hair lenght... and let it grow long slowly...

hahaa..

Morning every one

Fish - Did you help me to check if detail scan can allow parent to go?

My MIL has been pestering me to tag along with me..haa

Jaster, allets - sometime i do feel the same like you, On and off. and after a while, my baby came kicking me harder each nite now till i cannot sleep well due to the postion that I like side way!

Fish - I also tiking of cutting hair short But my hub love my long hair- say more sexy and feminie... I only managed to trim a little onli

anyone preggy with gal?

we have been looking at our picture over and over and the video clip again and again..

even went into youtube to see how to see if baby is a girl...

cos till now, my hub still not convince is a girl although Dr Adrian confirm most Likely but his word as most likely is not confirm, rite?

Actually Hub is very over excited if realli a GIRL!

yest- I managed to buy 3 sets of pyjamas for Bb. White colour one as the old saying say, is time to buy so that bb can feel you are welcoming her/him into our house!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Linda,

Yes.. i tried to ask le!

he said the room is quite small and usually they onli allow hubby to go.. but if we wana our parent go in.. can try ask on tt day!

but i feel troublesome.. this is not a confirm answer.. later parent go over le.. the nurse dont allow them in.. then they wait outside...no point..rite?

All the awhile i'm keeping long hair.. but in the last four mths i didnt go for treatment.. now hair looks so messy and dry.. i got no choice but to cut it short then let the hair grow long slowly!

morning mummies...

envy those whose MS has finished.. mine now change pattern...woke up in the middle of nites now to vomit...sigh...

Really cannot take it leh..how long more before this experience will end?? me everyday counting down leh..i already starting 15weeks today or tomolo liao leh

Back