(2011/03) Mar 2011

Mary, ya... me zenia sim

fish... try massage bb tummy in clockwise direction... it'll help to make bb poo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My baby has been constipated since the vaccinations on saturday!!!! I should eat a whole bunch of bananas so tt my bm will help him poo haha....

won mummy: baby fair at taka is every march and sept..

those expo fair, there is one coming up only in sept, by mother & baby

Anyone noes about romper extension?

Used to see it in BP but can't find it anymore =(

Baby is long, loose at the chest but after kindle tight at the clips liao.

2k - tks! was surfing taka baby fair but can't find it. remember i saw or heard someone mentioned sept...hehehe..great! Thanks ya....but realise expo de getting more n more lousy. not even 1/2 hall filled.

zenia - forget to reply u...yes! 6.20pm u r home! i might be still waiting for bus lor. office moved to MBC, along pasir panjang/alexandra rd...so near yet so far. at least 1hr travel time...sianz

Won_mummy> usually only MOTHERHOOD expo is good la... The rest all small small fair almost every month also have de... Nothing much de...

RL is teething, have bak zam, had jab yest and has been latching for 2hrs everytime we are on the bed...

Literally from she lie down... She suck until she wake up...

And I'm just stuck on the bed and latch n latch... >.<"""

if I move or get up, she will cry..... Day time nite time also same... If RY at home, then she will latch after RL is up...

I'm like a true blue cow... Milking for 12hrs a day.... >.<"""

I'm just ranting... Cuz I choose to latch them to stop them from crying... But I'm so immobile....:S

What are the signs of teething?

My son has been cranky and crying. Noticed one small White dot on his lower gum. Is that a tooth?

Would really appreciate any help. Feeling so helpless w his crying.

Rie> think most babies may be teething at this stage..

Common...

Crying.. Loss of appetite.. Scratching cheeks...

Cuz gums painful... But we will see the real teeth only like 1-2mos later...

Super crankiness is often an sign.... Sigh...

It's parents nightmare....

Ok. That explains his loss of appetite then.

Cos I TBF, so hard for me to gauge but I do know that he refuses to latch more often than before.

So, I will hv to deal w this crying and crankiness for another 1-2months?

during kyler time, i use this dentinox teething gel for kyler...

works for him la...i apply on the teat also before feeding him

Just let my girl try sitting on the bumbu chair. For juz awhile tho. So fun. But her head like still not too steady. Will fall front at times n my hand put behind to support.

Joc, i also just bought a bumbo seat for my bb...hahah...he stil cannot sit there lah..his head dangling...and then finally fall to the front so near touching the front of the chair..so scary..think goto wait a few more weeks then try again...

ST: depends...

some babies one shot sprout many teeth, then they have runny nose/lao sai/lack of appetite...

some babies take many months before the white thingy appears...

but overall, confirm will cranky for awhile..

mummies,

ask u all huh...where u all bring bb to shave hair? my baby hair uneven...some places thicker some place no hair...so weird so tot of shaving and let the hair grow again...but where is good to bring bb to shave hair?

rach, i am interested in the cloth books. Javier seems to love looking at the colourful books.

I'll email u the titles I want shortly, thanks!

Date: 22 July 2011 (Next Friday)

Venue: Topone ktv @ Bugis

Price: SGD 25.90 (ONE FOR ONE + freeflow of drinks)

Time: 1100 to 1750hrs (It's a standard time slot)

1) Annie

2) Chris

3) Jen

4) Angelina

5) Rach clan (Rach, I need to check with they consider your helper as one pax or not, let you know later)

6) shirley (TBC)

7) sinmey

Anymore mummies? Miss you all leh... keekeekee..

1) Annie

2) Chris

3) Jen

4) Angelina

5) Rach clan (Rach, I need to check with they consider your helper as one pax or not, let you know later)

6) shirley (TBC)

7) sinmey

8) Chen

Milktea, all in one room or two? Means $25.90 per pax, sing from 11am to 5:50pm? Maybe I join at 1230pm.

Babyride, ya Tink now still too young. But I tot everyday juz awhile can help to strength her neck n body muscles. Nd to hold her too in case suddenly the head fall front or back.

My bb having constipation and we called our pd, he said give prune juice. We forgot to ask him how to give... Mix w milk or water or pure prune juice? Any mummies know?

Chen, it's abt $13 each.

If it's just the few of us I think one room enough le.

Suggested 2 rooms bcoz I tot we will have big group.

SN, last time shortly after delivery i had constipation n drank prune juice, bb kena LS too!! So i tink it's v powerful leh, pls be careful dun give ur bb too much.. I took the del monte one just 1 cup, then bb liquid poo explosively to my hubby's hand.. coz just so zhun he was changing bb diaper at tat time... Hahaha.. Poor thing for both of them but it was so funny.. i was laughing away, coz my hubby's facial expression was priceless!! Bad mummy huh.. Ha ha anyway, the ls subsided quickly n bb didn't show any distress. Good luck! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Vosiez, hahaha, im thinking of mixing 10ml into his milk.. A little concerned if he drinks it just by itself... Might b too sweet n cause him to reject blend milk in the future? Haha

2ks, my bb refused to drink prune juice! So i used syringe to feed him.. At e most only drank 4.5ml... Yah.. I will down the whole bottle tonight n feed him the milk tomorrow...Now gg out for dinner, cannot afford to ls haha

pixie, come think abt it..mayb shldnt ask annie lah..mayb its the myth that 1st 3 mth cannot say?

joc, i didnt dare to let bb sit there liao after that day of trying..caz like his back is all curled up like prawn leh..looks like very uncomfortable...so i rather 'train' his neck and back strength by other means lah..

Jaster, u tried the hair cut for bb at the shop before? good? clean? how much?

pixie, come think abt it..mayb shldnt ask annie lah..mayb its the myth that 1st 3 mth cannot say?

joc, i didnt dare to let bb sit there liao after that day of trying..caz like his back is all curled up like prawn leh..looks like very uncomfortable...so i rather 'train' his neck and back strength by other means lah..

Jaster, u tried the hair cut for bb at the shop before? good? clean? how much?

Milktea,

Jz pm u my contact .. Super busy these few days and nvr come in say hello .. I'm about to ask if the KTV still on coz need to take leave. I'm busy like siao za bo these 2 wks .. somemore every wk also take leave so short week & do extra thing=siao za bo

This friday took leave to go Sentosa with my girl(with her cc) and next friday half day go KTV ... yeah !!

Babybride,

I bought my boy there to cut during his 4th month. The website got price if not wrong is $18. It just open not long, cleanness, yes it's clean. But last week groupon got promo but I didn't buy the voucher.

Jaster,

Were u the one who I recommend u this hair cut place? U went?

so it should cost about SGD 13 per pax if we have even number.

1) Annie

2) Chris

3) Jen

4) Angelina

5) shirley (TBC)

6) sinmey - cfm lah, we applied for leave liao =P

7) Chen

We decided to make this a no-kid gathering, take a break from crying babies. Hehh..

Pls confirm whether you are joining or not so that I can make booking ok! Thks.

Omg, 7.3kg new born... But the record is 10.43kg... It's like give birth to a 1 yr old bb.

Milkea,

Okok tmr I go apply leave.

Hi,

Brand new baby item to let go cheaply (Shoes, Pigeon Bowl, Pigeon mag mag, skip hop plate & bowl, etc):

https://picasaweb.google.com/chelsea.lim08/BrandNewBabyItemsForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCPv7upuS1pKSFA#

Brand new baby toys to let go cheaply:

https://picasaweb.google.com/chelsea.lim08/BNIBTOYS

Brand new baby shirt to let go S$19 for 7 pieces( less than $3 each).

Baby Boy huge helium balloon:

https://picasaweb.google.com/chelsea.lim08/PrelovedBabyItemsGoodCondition#5557792466260527170

Pls pm me if you are keen.

thanks

Milktea.. I see bugis I feel like shopping.. Lol!!

Anw, I'll let u girls know again.. Heh.. See if my hb is home.. Hehe..

ST n 2Ks, when Jav teethed last time.. I almost killed myself... U know he's quite a gd eater *choy* den during tt period I almost jus strangled him everytime it comes to mealtime... Crying n refusing to take anything!!! N his teeth all come in pairs.. 2 on top, 2 below, another 2 on top, 2 below.. Den the last round was the most torturous n sleepless nights for us.. He had the last EIGHT teeth... together!!!!

I think tts the worst teething one can get.. Lol.

When this teething thing was over.. I was soooooooo thankful! Hahaha..

But dentinox really helped me n him lots.. But it got me into the finger biting business too. Painful like mad! Haha.. I really hope Jay won't b so cranky as his korkor thou.. =S

Sinmey: I SMS u leh but no reply.. Yr books stuck here Liao.. Lol!

Back