(2011/03) Mar 2011

2Ks, I also wanna go for a short holiday but if tell my hb now his face sure black. He love his son more than me n he got more patience. I just asked my hb till now I still can't find d joy of having a kid all I found is agony n even tell him if I knw having bb so chiam, I rather dun get married in d first plc. Jia lat hor! Sigh! I also dun knw y I like this. Maybe last time I lead a carefree life n was working overseas n no one bothers me etc n too carefree leow.

Pooh bear, thx, u've been v encouraging. Do u pump in the middle of e night too? My baby rejected the enfalac lactose free formula. He was extremely hungry but just refused to drink.....then when i gave him ebm, he drank it happily. Oh no, tonight how? I have no surplus... How to pump throughout the night? If only he can latch but once he's hungry, he will struggle too much to latch....

Pixie: yes!! Exactly.. Simply no patience with #1, when he don't cooperate I tend to scream at him and I can see how sad he feels cos he will always walk to a corner and weep silently.. Then I think back perhaps I use another approach to talk to him.. Kids at time really 吃软不吃硬

thanks all for ur advice. tom will be the real test for me, cause hb will go to work n see how it goes

pixie : i cant go to mil's place tom. if i can go there i'll let u know/ thanks for offering ur house

today was very hectic, hope tom will be a better day

cant thank 1 by 1 for the reply, cause im rushing. hope tom will have more time to read n post here

Pooh bear: just asking la, why dun u try pumping in 4 hourly instead of 2 hours? Some ppl 2hours can't produce yet..

Like during #1 time, I pump every 2 hourly but the output is not alot and I realize I spent so much time pumping..

Then I drag to 3.5 hours, and I can get much more. so I suspect my breasts produce milk slower..

Panda hut: during kyler time, I also got the kind of feeling like u... Bo chup him.. It's like I can't feel the link between me and him... The my best friend feel that something is not right so she asked me to go for a short break with Hubby while she take care of kyler.

Then come back then I realize I miss him lots, in fact I cried when I sent him to IFC.. The house seems so lonely without him..

Slowly la, give both u and yr bb a chance.. They bring u aloof if happiness one.. Just spent more time with them ya..

SN, yes I pump at least once in the middle of the night, but last night I overslept after I pumped at 1am till 6.30am this morning & became quite engorged. Maybe you can try giving enfalac again?

2Ks, I used to pump 3 hourly, but supply not a lot. After I started pumping 2 hourly, supply slowly increased till now enough to give total BM, but never as much as yours lah. I always envy people who can pump a lot. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

2Ks, ya lor till now I still can't feel the bond. Just now I suggest to my hb that we go for a weekend getaway but he say he will miss bb and ask me go myself. Kao! Maybe I shd go alone hor.

Pooh bear: never mind, got bm better than dun hv right..

It's the effort that u have given, jia you!!

Panda hut: talk to Hubby again lor.. Just a 3d2n get away will do.. Come back u be afresh de..

I wnt thru what u went thru.. At least u got your mil/mum help.. I got no one help that time.. But however I m glad that I get thru it..

And my kyler is now a healthy and mischievous boy, the joy he brought to me no words cab describe

Rach

Jus saw ur que. U mean wat my helper do when summer goes to sch?? My ex helper left us when Summer turn 18mths.. So jus nice she goes to CC lor. Then we do everything ourselves. Wat we din expect was that bb no 2 came along when she left. Haha so zhun rite? I realize I was preggy a wk b4 she left.. Too bad lor.. Tat rime I still insist no maid cos she will have nothing to do until nite time n I only need help at nite when hb overseas.. So MIL. Ame over n help whenever hb overseas lor..

Nw Summer is in full day CC n when I return to work. I will drop didi n maid over at my in laws place everymorn. She'll help to take care of bb n housework over there. Late aftn summer comes back fr Cc she can help too. She Cfm v bz w 2 kids nw..

Mummies- normal for bb to sleep n refuse milk? My ger sleep way past her feeding time than when u give her milk, she Only finishes half of it and that is like 60ml out of 100ml.. E whole day her intake real low leh.. Is it for concern? Or is it she doesn't like bm be it Ebm/febm? Looming at e way she drinks, quite worried she underfed leh.. How?

allets,

my boi also slpt thru the nite without much milk... woke up to feed him @ 2am but he vomit all out... then he slpt... woke up @ 6am to feed him again but he vomitted a bit out again... but next day he drank a lot lah... i think so long bb not fussing ard for milk should be okie? mine kept wanting to drink whole of yday!!! i'm more afraid that i overfed him again!!!

If anyone has a pre loved auto rocker for Yao lan for sale pls pm me the price n pic. Looking for an extra one for my in laws place.. Thks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Arrgh! Feeding my ger milk is Like feeding her drugs! She is simply not interested in milk!! Moreover take 1 hour loh! Fed her 100ml, now left 20ml buf Also Dunno how much she drink cos e hanky is like so wet de loh.. Dunno wat should I do sia! Is it she dislike febm or she totally hates my breast milk I also dunno.. U think should I try giving her fm n see if she wan to drink? Where got a baby drunk do little milk de?! Though there is a saying that bb sleeps not hungry de, but for e past 12 hours she drink like only 180ml.. Is this far too little? Any experienced mummies can advise?

Seeing her drink so little I also abit demoralized to pump my milk .. Pumped n stored so much she also dun wan drink..

Should I stick to feeding her every 3hourly n irregardless of e Amt she drink ? At least there are milk intake? Cos If I wait think she ask, sometimes is like 5-6hours ..

allets, maybe you can give her fresh or chilled EBM to try? or you can scald the milk before freezing. I read the following from the LLL website:

The key is to scald freshly expressed milk before storing it, to deactivate the lipase enzymes while leaving many, if not all, of the nutrients and immune factors intact.

To scald the milk, put it in a glass or BPA-free plastic container and heat the container in water. You can use a pan on the stove, a crock pot, or -- the method that many mothers find easiest -- a bottle warmer. Just make sure it's not the type that turns off automatically when it gets too hot.

Measuring with a digital cooking thermometer, heat the milk to:

144.5F/62.5C for 1 minute or

163F/72C for 15 seconds or

180F/80C and immediately remove from heat

Place the container of scalded milk directly into a bowl of water and ice (glass may crack; use a plastic container for cooling). The ice bath cools the milk quickly and prevents bacteria growth. Once the milk is cool, store it as usual. Try a few test batches before you start to build a stash.

Microwaves aren't recommended for scalding because they heat unevenly and you can't tell when the milk is at the right temperature.

Jasper think your boy sleeps thru the night is everyone's dream lor..it's ok if he doesn't take milk in the night,tank him up in the day lor..I'm still training my boy into this routine cuz if I start working,i want him to sleep thru the night.

Pooh bear-for my bm, I usually after expressing I put them into fridge first than almost a day later than bring them up to freezer.. If that being e case, do I still need to scald the milk?

Now I am alternating e milk to give my ger.. Morning will be fresh bm, subsequent feed will alternate btw Ebm n febm.. 1x each per feed..

Allets, my gal also don't drink alot at night nowadays. Usually she drink about 110ml at night but now she drink 50-80ml every 4 hrs. When I give febm, she drink only 50ml lo. But I mixed febm n chilled ebm she also don't drink alot. I also thought growing Bb should b drinking more but our Bb like drinking less hor

Shirley- ya lor.. But just now immediately after expressing I gave her, she drank 90ml.. Duno is it they know how to diff fresh ones from Ebm n febm.. Jia list, if she dun like febm, my freezer all e stock can throw away Liao..

Lilprecious> yah Lo... Exactly behavior like jav... And I going insane... She will also lean on my shoulders if I carry her:.. Then like feel bad like that....

My mum even when she come she will ask permission frm RY... Polo carry Mei Mei ok?? If RY never nod her head my mum will play with RY again... Then ask again... RY guai hor.. Popp carry Mei Mei ok?? Then after RY nod her head then my mum will carry RL... Very sensitive of her la... To prevent RY frm being jealous... But that's cuz RL not crying ma... If she already cryin; I got no time to ask RY... Mummy carry RL ok? And wait for her approval....

Last time I very bad.. She make me frustrated and then RL start crying... I told her... Mei Mei crying already, u go away...

Cuz she blocking my way... But realized not the way la:.. Now I try to ask... Mei Mei crying.. Shall we go and ask Mei Mei not to cry?? Then we go together... She will pat pat Mei Mei and kiss her... Hai... So sweet rite?? But... Sometimes... 情不自禁... Just shoot and scold....

Pixie> last time I've never smacked RY Lo... I always talk to her and explain... Though she younger then.... Now like what u said... Already frustrated and they become extra problem.... Then just smack... But I still give warning la... She dun listen then i smack... Usually at least 1 warning.. If still can tahan I'll repeat again....

allets, scalding the milk is to deactivate the lipase that causes frozen EBM to smell rancid. It can be done if you're going to freeze the milk. If you're going to give fresh, then there's no need to scald the milk.

As babies grow older, they may drink less at night & sleep longer.

Its this weds:

Gathering in the EAST @ Summer mommy hse (bedok Reservoir)

Date:27th April,Wednesday

Time:1pm

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

Mommies, Pls let me noe who is coming over for lunch & wat is your preference.

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza??

Headcount for Mommies lunching:

1)

2)

3)

Its this weds:

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac <-- Prefer Mac

3) pizza??

1)Angelia

2)

3)

2ks, ur chest freezer is 90liter or 100liter de? where u bought it arh? i saw it at best denki at imm last wkend but they onli have the 100liter de... lmk where u buy can?

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza

1) Angelia (Mac)

2) Felina ( 933 Curry Chicken)

3)

Morning

Me rushing housework! So many to clear!

Anyway

Can I have the final call who want to go for the baby spa?

I be gg tomorrow to nex with Clara;)

Lin : i wanna go sooo much lah.. But my hb don't allow me to go... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] BB just getting better from flu only.. he scare later go baby spa than bb "leng dao" .. sian...

actually, gathering on wednesday and thursday , i'm not allow to go too.. but i heck care, running out.. hahahah ! as for baby spa, think i will skip this time round.. cause i also scare later Cherelle "leng dao" .. Next time, i join you kk ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I feel like I'm dying... My boy recently keeps crying n fuss - cannot sleep on his own, wants us to carry, rock n pat him into deep sleep then can put him down, if not he will scream the moment we put him down.. The only best time is during wee hrs when he is sleeping beside me, I just latch n he KO guai guai-ly... During day n b4 going to bed at night is terrible..

Then now I am feeling backache n no strength... Like collapsing... Coughing too n I went to take my temp, Omg I am having fever 38.7 degree! No wonder I feel chilled n super tired n no strength.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] going to take a nap while he sleeps now if not I really will faint!

Annie - Thought Javier sleeps in Yao lan??

Linda - I will give the baby spa a skip...

Been going out whole of last week... Tue to Sunday...

Alamak.. So tired.. Need to nap as much as i can this two days...

Sorry...

angelia

is okay - better not to bring her cos just recover from flu. - bb tend to be a little weak so is good to stay away from cold area[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

annie- take care!!

Annie..take Vit c n rest if u can ba!!heaps you are too tired.....

Allets, my bb also have this problem leh... She is refusing ti drink febm....whereas latching on... She is fine... Dunno if it's the taste, I'm scalding 1 batch n see how she takes it....

The future of my storage of febm looks bleak..... Sigh....

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza

1) Angelia (Mac)

3) Jaime(Mac -feel like tryin the new grill chicken burger[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

chen u confirm gg right? coz if u not gg i wont go..cab one person quite ex lor..

summer's mummy - later i pm u my handphone, need ur handphone in case last min anything [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Annie, take care! Mommy must b strong! My boy also leh.. Last time he can sleep on his own... Nowadays must carry until deep sleep then put him down. Sometimes i carry until i fall asleep myself n got a shock cos what if he falls from my arms... We even bought a swing to swing him to sleep but he will only remain in the swing if he's already half asleep, otherwise will also struggle n ask us to carry...

lin lee...so no need min ppl to go swim right?

coz so far my girl doing ok, i dont mind gg to swim...my parents not ard to nag, my hubby go work..so i can go bring my girl to swim, n after tt settle my lunch..do some grocery go home..

sound like nice to be SAHM hor..haha? but i suppose once no income no $ to bring girl for swim alos lar..haha

i pm u my handhpone ok..u sms me ur numberlater

Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:54 am:       

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza

1) Angelia (Mac)

3) Jaime(Mac -feel like tryin the new grill chicken burger)

4) Allets (933 curry chicken)

Shirley- wan share cab?

Hi

My boy also keep crying yesterday n can't b put down.

By the time it was 5-6 my one boob super pain. Massage no use massage till cry n pain come back. It's not engorged as I still latched Bb thru the nite.

Now I'm freezing hands like ice fever of 38.9.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] took panadol n waiting to see gp.

gathering on weds:

lunch - share order curry chix plus mac, is tat ok?

I'll order $13.80 curry chix bun to share ok? let me noe if need to add on anything..

for Mac orders, mommies pls pm me wat meal/drink to order so tat i order earlier. thks.

Address: Pm me for my add. =)

lin lee:

not joining for bb spa swim. i'll go another day to utilise the $8 voucher [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza

1) Angelia (Mac)

5) Straylamb (anything)

hi mummies, can I join the gathering too? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mi staying at Macpherson/ Ajunied area... anyone wanna share cab??

Summer's mommy: will pm u for address =)

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

9.) Audrey/Chloe

10.) Chen/Jareth

11.)Jaime/charmaine

12) Allets/Janelle

13) limlim/Lucien

14) Shirley/Jeannie

15) Poky & Jerlyn

16) Straylamb & Qianrui

Lunch menu:

1) 933 curry chix

2) Mac

3) pizza

1) Angelia (Mac)

5) Straylamb (anything)

6) Shirley (933 curry chicken)

Allots, ok let's share cab. We watapps for arrangenent

Back