(2011/03) Mar 2011

Yah rach the tingkat in the silver container like 快乐厨房...

Ry is definitely asking for ur attention lah, her actions put u off but she's still your love so must 整理心情 n handle her, spoilt by daddy nvm, then it's it job to be the monster n be firm yet loving. U 2 got a whole life ahead of u leh

Tingkat:

tried hilltop, and Jessie

hilltop more sweet n salty than Jessie but portions very big. Delivered at 530 which is our dinner time. Lots of meat dishes which me n my maid dun like. We want vege!!

Jessie lighter in flavour which I like, but portions very pathetic, delivers at 3.40pm!

In the end I took Jessie for 20days...perhaps the next 20days I'll take empire n see how

Pixie> maybe I need to send her to cc.. Hahah... Oh yah.. U also got helper and send to cc... Then helper do what at home?? Mm si jin Eng Lo???

I see her too long already.. Sick of her tantrums... Grrr....

How much is Tingkat?? U order tingkat for maid???

Wah then ur maid is do what at home??

Think I'll die leh... Maid + helper... I need another 100sprees to pay RY cc fees...

RL slept from 11pm till now... My boobs exploding but she still so sound asleep... :S

And RY woke up twice for milk...4.30am...150ml.. 7.30am...180ml... U tell me la.. Who's the difficult one???

Sad to say.. Trying not to say... But sometimes I feel I've a devil and angel at home Lo... Sigh...

Rach: yup the tingkat delivers in those silver containers but sometimes if I forget to leave it outside the next day will be those microwave containers.

Actually cc not just plainly learn things la. They get to mingle with other kids, make friends and learn the routine.. Like after food keep the plates etc. Then sing song etc..

Lately kyler just learn how to express, sad, happy and angry..

It's very cute actually..

Rach: really seems true hor.. One bb tough the other bb will be easy.. Kyler is such an easy baby whereas didi is so tough!! Tired tired!

Rach

My #2 more tough to handle than my #1... but i dun like to label my #2 as difficult lar

My helper ah, she does housework, cook lunch. I told her not to cook dinner coz after she cooks dinner, she must wipe my whole kitchen clean, coz my kitchen lots of whites n v difficult to maintain, thats why i order tingkat for dinner

But she does everything else at home, also washing my pump parts, wash milk bottles, pour ebm etc...and sometimes look after the bb, feed her milk, play with her while i shower or pump milk or bz with my own personal agenda [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Having her means i do not need to care about housework, laundry etc. When im taking care of the 2 kids, if i need anything i can just call her name...like personal butler heehee...so shes helpful in that sense.. Eg she can look after #2 while i put #1 to sleep lor.

My hb not ard ever since my confinement ended so i really have to depend on her lots

Rachel; same here!!! I adore sunay but he's gg thru terrible 2s now n it's really tough!! ESP MAIDLESS! Hes an absolute angel in sch though!! Always kissing girls only! Keep your raras away! Lol

Tantrum means roll on floor n scream (not cry), angry means wanna throw things then look innocent n ask what happened?!? Lol sometimes funny but sometimes frustrating cuz i end up w no time fr suniska! Confusing!

Pixie> yea yes that's what my helper does too... And plus entertain RY...sometime if my mum comes over then she freeier to do more things... But housework not a lot leh... She's already sweeping and mopping daily.. If spent another $300 go CC... dunno keep her for what.. Now I only call her name for everything... Tissue!!! Diaper!! Cream!!! Close the door!! She prepares lunch and dinner and wash everything.. She cleans the whole kitchen every 2 days I think... Else just wipe...if fry very oily, she will empty everything on kitchen top... Wipe and clean then put all the rice cooker, water.. Etc back to kitchen top...

I dun even clean that way last 6mos without her.. Lol... Can see clean.. Cannot see bo hiu... So she's already maintaining very well... Only complain is... My kitchen top damn lots of scratches... When I use no scratch at all..

She take bowl drop unto table top, scratch... Cup pull along the table top.. Scratch... Plate drag.. Scratch..below rice cooker also alot scratch.. Sigh...

When something dun belong to u, u won't treasure it...

Last time one scratch hb will nag me upside down...

Now CL and helper dozens scratches.. He close both eyes..

So unfair!!!! Hmph!!!!

My table top is very very delicate and fragile one.. Cannot drag anything on it.. I tried a cup.. I didn't even use force.. I gently push the cup.. One scratch Liaoz... Cuz some cups the bottom not smooth... Got particles or dried clay...

If I send RY to cc, helper will get to nap for sure...

Pixie: ive had a maid all my life.. Tts y I'm gg crazy now!! Was cooking yest n couldn't remember the last time I cut my own veggies to cook!!! Lol

It's tough la, really dunno how lilprecious still sane (peifu!!) sonefays I only bathe at 11.. After sunay go sch, hb go work, wash dishes, cook rice, pump, feed bb, bathe bb, ml sure bb sleep, etc then bathe alr rush to fetch sunay!!

Pinky> lol... Ok will keep my Raras away....

It's ry's broken radio whining thats turning me off....

Eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

She drags long and monotonous.... >.<"""

Very persistent...... Feel like giving one tight slap and knock her unconscious sometimes...

Sometimes if I'm more sane, I'll carry her and ask what do u want?? Other times I'll just shake her and scream, WHAT U WANT???????

I get ESP mad when she tries to lie on meimei... Rest her head and body on Mei Mei... Poke her in the eyes... Dig her mouth... Yest I caught her using MP wipes and covering Mei Mei mouth... I asked her what are u doing??

She said sue... (tissue cleaning her mouth) but it looked sooo dangerous...

U know like villains in drama trying to kidnap young girls and cover their mouth with a white hanky to knock them out??

RY did just that!!! Omg!!!

But sometimes she's sweet to kiss Mei Mei on cheeks when we supervise and carry her to do it... (lesser movements frm her)...

Sigh... Can die... She been whining and lying on floor and cry n cry... Till mucous comes out.. Eyes swollen.. No apparent reason... Just want my attention.... Sianz....

Fel> just managed to shove my boobs into RL and she latched 5min and Ko... At least my boobs not so hard.. Bt sure not emPty... Everytime I go out my boobs dun get emptied cuz she will sleep more since I'm pouching her...

She can sleep 3-4hrs then wake up latch... Instead of usual 2-3hrs latch... Sigh..

Rach, my #1 is jus like ur #1. while didi is so much easier to care for.

I m also considering cc that's y I watapps u asking the other time. Even my helper getting impatient with him n this worries me. Afraid that if I m not hm she might mistreat him.. Hahaha

Summer mummy: can pm me ur add for wed meet up?? Also which cc ur child go?? Gd??

Fridge To Go Sales

mummies, supplier giving further 10% discount whilst stocks last...

Those who are keen, pls pm me...

Only red & black available..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Limited stocks for limited period only!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pinkjji> really?? I going bonkers with RY... And now hearing so much good things abt cc, I really tempted.... Hmm mm......

Just checked with 2 of my pri sch mates who sent their kids to little footprints school next to my mum's place...

Maybe I'll send her for half day.. Which is until 12pm only... Then either bring back or I ask my mum fEtch till dinner time then we brig back... Or if I free then ask helper go fetch her back...

Kteo, ic. I sterilize de pump/bottles each time after pumping/feeding, v tiring. N yday heras fr de aunt who gng to b my nanny next may said not need sterilize so many time. She usually sterilize using hot water 1 - 2 times per day. So I waswondering m I over sterilize my stuffs.

Dont think I will have separation anxiety with my baby either.. In fact, kinda looking fwd to go back to work liao (never thought I'll ever say this, wah lau eh)..

I am always damn glad that my mum comes over to my room to take bb back to her room to take care. Also, was feeling soo relieved to get out of the house and go shopping numerous times last week (pass bb to hubby and maid).

Think I maybe single/couplehood for too long liao, that I still reluctant to let go of my freedom and 自我, even though I got a bb now... sibei jialat hor.

Annie, oh i see..... Yrs is medela, mine is avent. The avent booklet says can only wear for 45 min. The medela website says wear during the day only bcos at night the shells may shift. Aiyah, i should have bought medela. I bought alot of avent products n regretted. Like the avent breast pump, i only use for 1 week n then i cannot take it anymore, went to buy medela... The avent bottle warmer drives me nuts too. take so long to heat up n contents always cold when bottle is warm. Only avent bottles n steriliser are still ok to use.

yean> I have the book... Sell u u want??

Never read at all... Lol....

Books- free worldwide delivery

Www.bookdepository.com

Just buy on ur own and it'll be shipped Directly to ur address!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Airmez, u not jialat lah. Haha! Me also, even till now I kept asking my hb hv baby for wat har. N I am so super happy that u back to work n my bb sleep w my in law. Tmr helper come n move bb back to my mum to take care only weekend bring him back for in law to take care.

Weekday my mum n helper n weekend in laws. Wow!! Then I can more free time. V bad hor.

Pinkypink, hey thanks for offering! Oops so the obnes who caused u problems were medela shells. The softshells or the therashells? Like got teo types leh.

Yean, i have that book, now reading the chapter on 3rd month. Haha. It's quite s good book

Oh nooo, my moo moo career seems to b coming to an end. Today ss extremely low... Dun understand... Iast time 2hrs can pump 100, now only 60?!!!! Super sobz

Must be all those days i went out n didnt pump for more than 5hrs. But shouldnt ss have stabilised by now?

Airmez... U are not the only one feeling that way!! I also wish v happy n relieved when bb is being looked after by mum or mil. But maybe I'm anal... Dun feel safe letting mum or mil tomlook after... One will rock all the time... My mum will always tell me that she wants pacifier or Yao LAN to sleep... Allowing her to form all the bad habits, But at home, I can control her leh... Funny lah!!! Really dilemma sia.....

Tres: My mum has been making the same requests too! I think i will succumb to her soon. Be it yao lan or watever things that can help her look bb longer, if bb has bad habits, then lagi make sure it's my mum who will have to see through it sia...

Airmez... Ya lah... Talked to hb n tot abt it... I guess I have to empathsed w caregiver also.... When bb gets cranky.. They too kena stressed. So anything that makes it easier for them n easier for me when I go back to work.

WHATEVER......!!! Me also counting the days when I succumb to those requests.......

first day i am on my own per say, hubby came bk but my mum went home liao..so from tomrrow onwards, boy in CC, me and charmaine at home alone but of coz wed go summer's mummy place then thurs...orchard!!!!

maybe tue go lin lee's bb swimming outing as well...!! crazy everyday go outits the dinner i worry..i need to c

my hubby say how i settle lunch..i say that the easiest part, i can go out wiht charmaine easily...

dinner i need to cook minimally for my son lor...even if the adult eat ta pau food..

2ks , pinkypink, those tingkat food, is it suitable for the toddler ah? i mean i can additionally cooke a soup for my boy coz like kyler he also loves soup..bubt the dishes is it suitable for toddles..coz if curry chicken etc how the toddler eat ah?

so 2ks , u also tingkat lucnh for urself ..dinner u cook? i ever ask for tingkat for lunch before last time, no commpnay wanna send coz CBD area...enter my place wil enter erp lor..

i thinking tingkat dinner , then if left over i can eat for lunch next day....

but if i stil have to cook for my boy, also dont solve my problem..stil need to cook for my boy minimally...

today, i manage to make my boy sleep, n my girl manage to go into the very sleepy mode..heng ah..if not sure die..manage to nap 1 hour..then bb eh eh eh.., i latch her even though not time for feed, she knock off again..once she can go into deep sleep, its easy..if she cant enter that mode, i die lor...15 min wake up.

Orchard meetup on Thursday 28th April

Time: 11am, lunch @ ???? - cae u foodie mummie pls give suggestions??

By pairs:-

1. Pixie 2. 2ks

3. Evelyn 4. Lilprecious

5. Shirley 6. Annie

7. Cae

8. Angelia?

9. limlim

10. Hazel 11. Rach

12.fangfang

13 jaime

swensens is famous for ice cream.i think the ice cream buffet should be ok right?

SN, bs got two different material? Mine (the part fit to the breast) is very soft material one. Maybe because of the soft material so I wear already doesn't affect my breast?? When I sleep, my bs won't move leh.. It stays where it is nicely... I don't have any problem with the bs.. The only con can think of is when nursing outside u have to take off the bs n place it somewhere n after nurse must wear back loh.. Those not wearing bs simply just lift their top, unhook their nursing bra n nurse. Like that loh... Other than that I love it!

Jaime: nOt everytime curry chicken la, maybe twice a month nia, I am always very happy when it's curry chicken. But it's not very spicy la, kyler can eat leh.. I always believe let him eat abit of spicy since young..

The tingkat includes soup leh, the soup quite ok leh.. I think empire/le xin food is quite ok for toddlers, not that extra msg loaded kind la..

Yup I always cook soup for dinner at night.. Home brewed soup of cos better la, I load with alot of ingredients.. My mil supply me with spare ribs everytime to boil soup..

But when I get back to work no time to cook at home lor so I order tingkat with soup kind..

Today I cooking crab porridge for kyler leh.. Super enjoy hor

2Ks, yah lor.

Suddenly, my aunt wants to transfer her maid to me 'cause she don't need her anymore. She's quite a good maid so I'm wondering if I should take her and change my plan to take 2 months of no-pay leave instead of until end of year...so will wait till my boy is 6 months old then will go to work. Day time she will go to my mum's place together with my boy...

My iPhone don no why cannot read newfeed

Anyway who wan to join me this tues at nex for baby swim at 10.45-11am (starting time)??

The voucher discount of $8 can be printed out online.

Just back from shopping

Bought the bumbo baby chair for Clara, went minitoon bought playmat, bought clothing again!

Hub back home n kept sighing tired! Cos he became my maid- carry stuffs here n there?

Lailai

I don see any reason to reject if the maid is a good one n you still have mum to help jagar the maid;)

But having one is a long term like 2 yrs lor so u don mind having another outsider in your hse;)

PUPSIK pouches

mummies I managed to get some stocks...

Existing designs..

If any mummies can't wait till June and needs one urgently now, pls PM ME... Ill need to reserve the ones u want and stocks will reach me tmr..

Thanks...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Airmen n tres, my bb got 2 Yao lan, one at my mum plc n one at my in law plc. I dun care what method or pattern they use, so long they willing to help me look after. I v jialat type, can say super scare to look after bb, v bad hor. So even just first child I now thinking IUD leow.

Annie, dunno leh, website says there r two types - therashells and softshells. As long as they suit u fine, shouldnt be a problem.

Pinkypink, i think i will just continue using my avent since u'd problems w medela, maybe all breast shells r the same, just whether suitable for the individual or not. Thanks anyway!

Pooh bear, last night was quite a mini crisis. Baby poo-ed alot and very watery after drinking enfalac. So we dare not feed him enfalac again but he was extremely hungry after pooing. I tried to latch him n after the rapid flow stopped, he became v agitated n kept struggling n cried with nipple in the mouth. So i decided to pump the milk out for him instead. Hubby had to distract him for 20min. I was v depressed to see an output of only 60ml at 4am! Usually breasts will be bursting at that time. Unless my baby already drank majority of the milk when he latched. Then my hubby went out to search for enfalac HA n cannot find. In the end bought enfalac lactose-free. I pumped the whole day at two hrs interval n each time only 70-90ml. Sigh. Y did supply drop at this crisis moment of FM intolerance.

2Ks: ya lo.. my didi also.. prefers head out n don like to b confined.. surprisingly, he can slp in stroller quite ok compared to Jav.. but i cant always bring stroller out too cos my lift is nt done, i gotta carry dwn a flight of stairs plus sometime jus go nearby too mafan for stroller.. so im thinking of a way out, but i still let him use pupsik till nw thou he doesnt like.. no choice..

Annie: same lo! i also out his head out ALWAYS.. if i put his head inside he'll start squirming n gek until the face red n start screaming or crying.. sigh! i also cannot sit too long w him in it, he'll do the same as yr lil Jav.. headache man.. but i still use it la, if nt like waste my $..=S

Angelina: i wake up arnd 7.30 for the past 2 weeks cos Jav nvr go sch.. den will pump, sometimes half way either one cries i gotta make milk/feed first..den cont pumping.. aft tt i'll wash n cook.. so lunch will be ready by 11.30am n i can let Jav haf his lunch.. n normally i bathe both in the morning aft i cookmaybe arnd 9 plus? n Jav will watch his sesame st while i get busy with other stuffs like hsework n all.. time passes real quickly, n soon i'll needa pump again n den Jav can go nap.. when he wakes, he'll play toys, read books, puzzles, drawing, iphone or asks for sesame st again..

it is really a LONG day w both at hm.. thou time seems to pass without noticing, but u'll feel like u losing yr sanity at times..

i totally und wad u said.. i din wan to send Jav to CC in first plc too.. cos i felt he will feel tt i don love him anymore cos i got didi.. but i kept telling myself, its for his good.. for him to learn things for him to b independent for him to pick up words n start talking so i can communicate better w him.. n at the same time, for me to miss HIM more n for him to miss ME more.. n i haf exactly the same thinking as u too, like y did i choose to give birth so early when Jav is not even 2.. n now im neglecting him becos of didi..its like so unfair to Jav cos he gotta share our love w didi now..

BUT aft sitting dwn, talked to my hb.. i realised, Jav will not share our love.. but will EARN another portion of love frm didi..n aft sending him to CC, everytime i pick him, he'll smile so widely, start dancing n hug n kiss me.. i feel so loved by him.. its sth i might nt b able to get if he spends every moment w me at hm.. think he also got bored seeing me.. but tt hes in CC, e moment he sees me he feels so happy like he missed me.. as much as i missed him.. n aft sending him dere, i realised i haf even more patience w him den b4, i will reason n tok to him nicely which in the past i'll jus flare at him.. n recently, i hear him speaking more words, thou not v proper but he tries to imitate wad we said n theres a certain similarity in the words..

CC is really a good option.. jus half a day.. its enuf for u to keep yr sanity, spend some quality time w jus Jordan n rest abit.. n when Josh returns, u'll feel like u missed him so much tt u'll spend even more quality time w him.. =))

hope it helps w my own personal tots.. sorry for the long one!

Lin, yah...suddenly such a good deal for me...lol...I will have to consider it very carefully...btw..I cannot join you for the swim spa 'cause of my boy's diaper rash...still in the midst of treatment...I will join you when he's ready okay?

Pixie: i really like yr post too.. abt the kite n all.. u r so right.. =D

i guessed i got thru all dese cos of talking to u girls too, like 2Ks n pinky also cos all send to CC n und each others feelings.. n can gif encouragements.. think we r the pillar of support for each other!

pinky: WHAHAA! yr sunay n my Jav sama sama one.. always KISS GIRLS!!! Jav can even approach strangers girls outside, talk in his own lang to them den go ahead n hug or kiss immd... my hb says hes gonna b leaving his love everywhere as he grows.. abit here n abit dere..wahaha..

Rach: i feel u too...! Jav likes to whine n cry for nth also.. i feel its cos of attention n wans me to take note of his existence.. it does irritate me alot esp if Jay cries at same time n i happen to b pumping.. i jus feel like SLAPPING him.. don deny tt man, but the most ive done is jus raise my voice n ask him wad does he want.. n he'll cry so badly n ask me to carry him.. n if i really do cary him aft i fin all my stuffs, he'll lean his head on my shoulders like v ke lian n i will feel v bad for raising my voice at him..but its jus sth we cant control at tt point of time when the anger strikes u..

as for yr HB, maybe cos RY is the first daughter tts y hes spending more time w her? n also cos she can play w him alrdy whereas RL still young? i always get tt impression NOBODY loves Jayien except me.. cos my hb also reach hm n will play w Jav n carry him n all but seldom really talk or play w Jay.. so i toked to him one day, asked him isit he don love Jay.. he explained to me tt hes loves dem both the same but jus tt Jav can play n communicate w him liao tts y he spends more time w him instead of didi who doesnt und yet.. but nw i see my hb putting in the effort n talk to didi n carry him sometimes..

its like tt, when we haf 2 kids, we tend to compare.. even my pil n parents n us ourselves, we all say Jay is much easier bb than korkor.. n hes so guai whereas Jav is a headache since young.. but when i sit dwn n think back at e end of the day, i feel like its kinda unfair to Jav tt we feel hes nt guai but nottie.. so i now will always remnind myself or my hb tt hes still a small child, still gt his mischief n cant expect too much frm him afterall.. but am really glad tt he does und alot of things n helps me out alot too, even feeding didi he wans to help me.. n when didi cries, he actually will go ahead n try carrying him n pacify him.. im sure RY does wan to help u w RL too.. maybe she hasnt gotten used tt she needa 'share' your love w meimei..cos last time all u had was her n only her..

maybe u can really try sending her to playgrp first.. since u gt helper den she can go fetch her n play w her once shes hm.. but for the 3 hrs u can haf some lil peace n she can learn things also! keke...

im like u leh, i jus told my hb 2 days ago i feel like getting ipad to let Jav play instead of my iphone.. cos he actually del some applications tt ive downloaded n sometimes i wan to use he wanna snatch frm me also.. n if i don allow him to use, he gimme ultra sad face stand dwn dere n i get nei jiu.. =.=

pinky: i still sane cos i always wadsapp u n 2Ks n RANTTTTTTTTT.....hahahahaha...sometimes i jus tell myself don think too much liao.. or else i tink i alrdy ended up in mental hospital liao!!! but im pretty amazed hw i can keep my voice dwn recently.. for the past few days i din raise my voice at Jav even thou he was behaving like mad boy at times.. but i see him improving alot at hm too maybe cos he gotten used tt i haf to look aft both him n didi.. n he will nw wait for me to finish my stuffs b4 i entertain him.. making me love him more n more n more!! hahahaha..

thou Jav more difficult to handle hor.. but i told my hb i still love him alot leh, sometimes i will feel i like love him more den didi.. maybe cos i spent 21 more mths on him den didi..

Jaime> without promotion the ice cream buffet consider quite exp la... If u are prepared to eat alot of ice cream they have like 30-50flavour??

All toppings are free flow... Gt cakes, hot cakes, waffles...

The chocolate, caramel, mashmallOw topping...

Got chocolate fondue with fruits...

lilprecious

Wah ur boy emotional blackmailmu with that guilty face lol

Now is terrible twos lor....after that is terrible threes...totally different set of patterns frm them, different tantrums, i oso no patience at my son, today smacked him few times without giving him proper warning. I very 内疚 too coz i should give warning and smack only if he doesnt heed my warnings...haiz....i shouldnt even be smacking him in the first place. I try to adopt a no beating policy but but after bb born, tend to smack my elder one more...super sad

When we r bz with our bb, all we want is chop chop n when our #1 dun cooperate, we get frustrated...but they dunno that we want it to be chop chop, they dunno what are our responsibilities/chores for the day. So really cannot blame them. The problem lies with us, i feel, for most of the time

If we take time to understand them, im sure we can resolve their tantrums..but alas, time is not on our side so we just see these tantrums as additional problems when we are stressed up caring for more than a child

Panda hut: it's not very healthy to think like that u know..

How about going for a holiday with Hubby for a break? Perhaps then u will miss your child and will love him more...

Jaime

The tingkat u can request no spicy. I also asked for no egg dish. So that i can make an egg dish for my son eg steam egg or pan fry an egg without oil. In this case, his meals more healthier. Coz i also make my own soup...

Usually the tingkat has a vege so he eats that. For the meat dish, its hit n run coz sometimes he likes, sometimes he dun like...but at least he has vege, egg, soup, rice...搞定!

U can try tingkat bah, but remember, u now just gave birth, food intake is impt for ur body esp u bfding...old ppl say eat leftovers got lots of wind in the body one. I ever have leftovers as lunch in the office for few mths straight....my stomach was bloated n i get gastrics easily. Once i stopped the leftover lunches, the problems just disappeared...

pixie: ya lo! he always blackmail me w sad face n win! hahahaha..

hey, i totally agree w u!! the prob always actually lies w us.. if we can learn to manage our own emotions properly n try to talk to dem nicely instead of beating, i guess both parties wld b happier.. ya, esp when #2 is fussing n #1 don cooperate, wah, dbl stressed!

see! he jus blackmailed me again.. he pull the tissues out n i told him, y u do tt? nvr behave yrself mus stand one side alrdy den he gave fake cry, sad face..den leaned on my shoulder n hugged me.. how to nt melt?!

Back