(2011/03) Mar 2011

SN - My gynae did episiotomy for me but I tear beyond his cut... think my pelvic too narrow... plus nv take epidural so when was told to push I really just push with all my might cos buay ta han the pain already...

somehow my name got lost in the list..

summer mummy i pm u for your address okie.

Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 11:37 am:

Gathering in the EAST @ Summer mommy hse (bedok Reservoir)

Date:27th April,Wednesday

Time:1pm

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

is this the latest list??

Poky u wanna come.. walk over only.. lol

Gathering in the EAST @ Summer mommy hse (bedok Reservoir)

Date:27th April,Wednesday

Time:1pm

Lunch??

1.) Jes/Jayien/Javier

2.) Cae/Cayli

3.) Angelia/Cherelle

4.) jinni/lex

5.) Rach/RY/RL

6.) Marie (M) / Jordan

7.) Spyria/Olivia

8.) Felina / Eden

ha. i tot i was the only one that faces problem with parenting! i so want to rant in here again! that time told my in laws nicely that if everytime eh eh eh then carry soon he'll form the habit of wanting to be carried always... then my FIL said that's cause i'm taking care of bb alone... at in their place got 3 person who can take care of him.. my MIL, FIL and my hubby's aunt... then i was like huh!?? HABIT leh? mon to fri my mom will help me take care leh... she also one person then ended up she'll be the one suffering leh...

but now my ah boi chu pattern liao lah! KEEP WANTING TO BE CARRIED!!! day time he hardly gets any slp!!! HELP... and he wants his milk every now and then... used to be 3hrly interval now can't even catch his timing liao... he keeps sticking his tongue out is that a symptom of anything???

sigh... i really dunno how to handly my boi with 3 diff styles of taking care of him sia... least my mom will ask also... but my in laws!? they do their own way... n i can't complain to my hubby liao...he sides them and i very DL also...

Angelia,

Talk about burping .. i also thought its pat upward .. till that day i went Yuguo tuina .. the sinseh said it's downwards leh .. i also confuse liao ... dun care lar .. up or downwards .. bb can burp can liao ...

Won mummy, lin lee

Same here! I have no idea how to catch his pattern cos there is no fixed timing. I had to throw away the prepared ebm cos he didn't wake up in time. Thawed ebm can only keep for one hr hence no choice but to dump it.

Hopefully we can establish something soon!

Sinmey : is it? But when i try pat downward, my girl cant burp out And she will eheheh lo... Cause gaowei... Up if i pat upward, she burp out fast and loud lo.. Haha!

Mimimo, thawed ebm cannot put back to the fridge to rechill? Yrs was febm or just chilled? I read tt ebm has alot of antibacterial properties so even half finished ebm can "reuse for 24hrs"....

hazel> u also only child ah??!!? ^5!!!

Orchid Country Club..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

To have 千人宴 was my childhood dream... Wahahahah..

Almost made it happen... But we decided to be just practical...

Me capable of inviting that nunebr if I want to... But not all are close frens la... I've like 1000++ contacts in my old hp... Which I can't be bothered to save to my iPhone now....

Will transfer till Siao... Otherwise duplicates... So I just leave those numbers inside the phone... Lol...

See bravado till cross eyed... Trying to pack all.. Halfway bb cry.. Now latching.. Hope can sort out all tonite..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi won mummy,my baby has similar routIne as yours.He will drink every 3 hours but sometimes 2 hour or 2.5 hour during growth spurt. But day time after feed,I will play / talk to him for 30 min then another 45 min to pat and carry him to sleep. Sometimes refuse to sleep,wonder is it because I miss his sleep window,really tiring to carry and rock him. Night time is better,he will wake up every 3/4 hour to drink then sleep much faster after that.

Lin lee,can recommend your tuina for baby?where and how much??

Where

SN, maybe you need to tighten the strap a bit or adjust the suction of the pump (just enough to feel the shields staying put). I took a while to get used to it, but after that, it's really a breeze. Can pump for 30 minutes every time while using PC, reading book or putting make-up.

Pooh bear, now using strap for second time. Dunno y this tine the left side suction keeps coming off. Right side is ok.. Strange

My gal has not been sleeping since 3pm. She slept for abt 5 mins n woke up crying badly. Tink she got startled n cry till the neighbors can hear. Tryig to calm her down every time she got frightened but even my cl duno wat to do. Some days she will also be startled easily but today's the worst.

Mummies, any ideas wat's causing it n how to calm her to slp? She ate the 惊风散powder already n had pacifier but still easily frightened. I see her cry till lik tt so heartpain and helpless.. Make me want to cry myself.

L3x - did u put bean pillow on her stomach? Or could it b e thunder that frighten her? My gal sometimes also like that. What I did was, lightly press her hands against her body n pat her a little. It will calm her down.

On e superstitious side, when bathing, I put some 'sia liu hui' leaf to shower her. Sorry. Don't know what's e real name of e plant. Cos elders say bb's 'yun' is lower. bath w it can bath away those 'things' disturbing her. Somehow it wks. So just try it n believe it ba.

LX3, my bb also like dat... For 3 days Liao.... Afternoon cry non stop... I think it's colic but the rime is too early for colic.... Always cry from afternoon to like 9pm.... Also dunno what to do ???

See her cry until whole face red.. I also heart pain n cry.... How how?

Allets;: this tuina actually cures lotssa things.. Even if bb doesn't slp well, or haf wind.. They can do tuina n help dem slp better n clear wind.. Jav till nw sick also go tuina, PD is 2nd resort.. Hehe.. But diff ppl diff beliefs lo.. N of cos it doesn't work once.. U mus go fr a few times b4 u see any results..It takes longer but it cures the roots.. Jay alrdy went fr a wk alrdy.. N he's so much better nw..

Lin: I agree w u it's nt v bb friendly .. No changing mat n all.. but think Cos they gt limited space.. B4 they moved here, the prev place was bigger but also n changing rms. Hehe.. Actually their tuina method Is all different.. Aft u go for some time u can see slight difference de.. They massage the nerves n acupuncture points to wad the child needs.. Keke..

Lailai: think I might still b going next wk until the both totally cured.. Hehe.. U can wadsapp or msg me! =D

Angelia: ya lo.. I nw at my in laws plc.. N same lo jus nw Jay cried, my in laws immd asked n said drink milk alrdy.. Ask me go make milk.. Dots. N he jus drank at 8pm!! Tts y I prefer my own mum, cos she knows my pattern well.. Hehe..

Jaster: maybe u haf to try talking to them n hopefully they und tt bb has to haf a routine n cannot make carrying a habit.. If nt next time e person who suffers is dose who tk care of him..

Jaime: ya I like him alot too, v detailed in explaining n he always gifs a chklist for every few mths.. Even Till Jav so big nw, he still tells me n gifs me the chklist everytime I go fr chkup.. Hehe.. I like him also cos he's a v nice doc, can go all e way out fr his patients.. Dere's this time Jav had high fever, went to him.. Den next few days his rashes broke out, wanted to bring him dwn but was too late, I called n nurse say he's going off, so Bo pian I rush him to nearby PD.. When I reached e PD, I rec a call frm an unknown Hp, n yes, Simon ng called me n asked me wad happen n thru phone hearing wad symptoms tt I said, he actually can diagnose wads wrong. Cos when I went into tt PD rm, she told me w exact thing.. So I'm pretty impressed w him, v caring. Hurhur..

Jaime: we stay with him awhile then tell him close his eyes and good night lor..

But this month think he forget le cos cl sleep on his bed and he slept with us...

Now need to migrate him back to his room.. But temp hub sleeping with didi in another room cos he on night shift..

So maybe later then let him zzz with didi ba

Pixie: that's very good leh.. Sleep early means u got me time.. But hor cos I reached home only at 7pm if I m working.. Then do house chores bath all that will be almost 9pm, if I let him zzz at 9pm means I no spend time with kyler leh.. It's not good lor but Bo Bian

Won mummy, thx.. I go ask my mum got this kind of leaf anot. Will try anything jus to see if it works. I hav beansprout pillow, but seems lik doesn't work leh. My cl said too light already..

Tres, I dun tink it's colic leh. She was sleeping n suddenly scream n cry as if having nightmare or got frightened by something. I swaddle her for 3 weeks, recently den let her arms free in daytime. Den this happens. Haiz.. She 太没有安全感了。rough day, hope not rough nite..

Lin lee: I never heard that phlegm should give soya milk.. I only heard some fm will..

Soya bean milk is usually bb lao sai then give..

How come u giving fm? Tot u bf one?

Xiaofeizhu: what i suggest u to do is "restart" your system again.. Since u got bad engorgement and block ducts, get yr ml to clear for u first. Then at same time pump every 2 hours till your breasts better. Then slowly slowly drag 15 mins.. Dun drag like 6-8 hours temp first..

Then when the breasts more or less seasoned Liao then u drag longer...

I can understand how pain natural tear is... Can only walk less.. Now u should feel better already..

Initially I Also very scared of the pain down there again, but surprisingly this time I recovered much faster and the bottom spray does relieve my pain too

NUK Teats for Sale

- NUK Wide Silicon teats (M) 0-6 months $5

- NUK Normal Silicon teats (M) 0-6 months $5

RP: $8.70 (Robinson)

intersted please Sms 97907481 - pick up: Orchard

Won mummy: yes my bb more or less fixed timing... I try to stretch his timing to 3 hourly drink.. Plus minus abit la..when cl around I let her feed on demand. But after she left if I feed on demand I no life le la... Then slowly stretch lor.. But now still can't drag longer than 3 hours..

L3x... Recently my boy also like that le... Whole day and night ok one but will get super cranky between 3pm - 6pm.. Will sleep and suddenly wake up screaming.. Then very difficult to pacify.. Somemore is cry with the eyes close one lor...

What I do is to get a face towel and use warm water to clean his face to 'wake' him up from the bad dream then give him a wash on his bottom..and a wipe down ... Then he will calm down but this time frame must carry and rock him to sleep ... Cannot put on the bed even when he fell asleep else he will wake up screaming again... Seriously I dun Noe why but all other time he can actually fall asleep on his own one...

I hope he will grow out of this crying episode soon....

Hi mummies,do u all swaddle your baby when they r sleeping?I understand tht bb tend to jerk a lot and sometimes involuntarily scare themselves up from the sleep. I tried a few times swaddling,sometimes ok sometimes still the same.I wonder is there any other way to help them sleep better?and I also realize tht my bb tend to sweat more when they r being swaddled.

Alice... Swaddling up to u ba... I dun swaddle my bb anymore.. She hates to be hot...

Thanks jerkin for your advise... Hope my bb will also pass her crying phrase too.....

Pooh Bear,

Thanks. I usually only latch and only pump occasionally. Usually when the baby does not drink both side then I will empty by pumping. But every time i tries to slot one pump session between feed the next feed will have to latch for hours.

Ergh.. I had a bad night...... Jav's coughing v badly, sinseh says there's a virus going arnd causing dirrehea n vomitting.. N Jav is having it.. Jay is recovering but we r all so afraid hw might kena e germs frm Jav again.. Sigh! N my hb, think he got it frm Jav.. Is having dirrehea too n he's so restless.. My goodness.. Nw I'm looking aft 3 men.. Nt jus 2.....

I jus fin my things.. Came hm bathed both boys, made milk fr

both n fed Jay, wash all things, made Jav slp n pump milk

Jay slp n woke up crying fr 3-4 times while I pump.. aft

pump, I made him slp again, sterilize n pack stuffs.. Finally I'm in bed. N the worst part? I gt a damn swollen n purple right thumb.. I actually caught my thumb in the car door while closing cos I was looking out fr Jays head while closing e door. It hurts twice as bad nw aft doing so many stuffs.. Want to cry!!!! =(((

Lilprecious

You had a tough time, don't cry ok? Things will get better, you go take a good rest now

SN

I meant warmed ebm can only keep 1 hour right? If baby did not wake up in time to consume, I need to throw it. Sigh I really don't know if I shd go by demand or fixed during the day.

Lil precious

Hope all ur boys get well fast!!

Your poor thumb- feel ouch for u!! Take care n get gd rest!!

Mummies up pumping - yawnzzz

Lazy man... Can pump less then 15 min??? Just clear n go back to sleep?

My boy has been cranky and keep crying from 11-2am for 2 days...so tiring..coaxed him to zzz only at 3am and he woke up at 4am for feed again..tried waking him up so many times in the day but he just refused to wake up...sigh...the whole routine is upside down again! Not sure if he's not feeling well or what...

lilprecious, poor you...it's just another bad day ya...today will be a better day for you! Jiayou, superwoman...=)

Supply run low like an old cow this time and don no why- I can onli pumped out50ml each side and not euff after the next pump;( called up my last time mt A breastfeed consultant n surprisely she still remember me n Brandon cos we were the longest bf patient to her but she told me to keep pumping!

I pumped n pumped till 3 hrs also kess man!

In e end, pade advise to feed Clara fm -'not to forget she was actually born 3'weeks befor edd... And weight dropped la!

So fed on enfalac-

I also nvr heard abt this but the tuina physician told me but my pade say is ok;)

Now I dilute her powder to 110ml-3 scoops plus give watevrr I can lor;) Bo piang. But at least I gave her total bf for 1 month+... not so guilty Liao ;)

Lailai

Clara also last nite duo no why after the tuina

- 2 poos like watery like that

-11.30pm drank 110ml

3,4.30,5.55, drank milk again)

I already haywired , wan to sleep but cannot- cleaning up housework, getting ready to go tuina . Later got to rush back for Brandon'lunch cos he is not staying back

Oh gosh i really wanna go later today .. Feeling very awful after my medication ..

N bb was quite fussy n wake up quite often to latch

I see later how I feel . If stil not good wont go Liao [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sigh I was very looking forward to gg rach place

Btw,

I saw today newspaper yesterday & today newspaper

- guardian pharmacy got pampers promotion - buy

1 pack , the second pack is 50% discount. Must be the same size

- giant-'pamper promotion - buy $300 and above, free braun thermometer worth $149.90

Arghhhh

Silly me!! So busy reading iPhone when pumping I didn't notice my container full n it spilt all over my blanket n comforter... Boo hoo first wasted bm n now need to wash king size comforter tomorro!!!

N now just realised bra soaked thru,, wat a mess n extra work

Butter- whoa, container overflow sia..

Think ls either am getting lazier or simply too tired..now pumping 2 hard rock breasts after my prev pump at 10pm! Woke up at 6 and Even prep my bf equip Liao but ger up for feeding n after putting her to sleep, lazy mummy also Ko til now!!

Guess i really need readjust my pumPing time cosmic never fail to coinciden with ger mum mum time..

lilprecious : hope today will be a better day for u. n hope the 3 of them will recover soon

rach : cant gp to ur house. hb got meeting,cant send me to ur place n he's not keen on me taking taxi . sorry

jordan belly button still bleeding leh. how ah? pd said normal but its been 7 days already. next week hb will be overseas, jialat if i must bring jordan to pd myself n bring Josh as well cause cant leave him at home. sigh

morning munnies

need yr advice urgently.... intend to feed baby with ebm when out later to see pd, if its chilled in the fridge, what are the steps required to prepare the ebm for baby??

myjewel, i usually bring fresh ebm out, can keep 4hrs in our climate, perhaps a little longer in air conditioned areas. If u're bring chilled, can bring warm water to heat outside ba. Tats wat i do la.

Myjewel- if bringing Ebm out, need put milk inside cooler bag to ensure freshness.. Best is fridge-to-go! Than when bb abt to drink, bring a thermal flask of hot water/or can ask from drinks store.. Put milk into cup of hot water n warm.. Dun need put too long.. As long as milk is Luke warm can Liao.. Alternatively, feed bb b4 u leave but that is risky if q at pd is long ..

Back