(2011/03) Mar 2011

Sigh, I think I have to think properly whether I want to use the baby cot that my colleague passed on to me.

If i am going to use it, then I can go ahead to get the mattress and the bedding set.

After I buy the mattress and bedding set, I cannot just change my mind and get a new cot liao unless the size is all about the same.

Sianznzzz....

babybride - think i asked the philips staff beforeat expo a few wks back. main thing is that digital one can auto re-sterilise every 6 hrs i think. But hor I think seems like too electricity consuming? Electric steriliser dun have this function. Btw, both types of steriliser looks the same.

limlim: WAH SO CHEAP! i walk pass but didnt have time to go in, ARGH, tml i go ! haha

PrestoRabb: I heard some mummies say the babysafe pillow abit too high for newborns, but i dono how true. i actually also wanted to buy the pillow, but den now thinking maybe i will get it later den get the infant instead.

Won mummy: may I have the contact too! Thanks!

Milktea: $42.50 is after discount wor. Original price is $80+. Only the disney collection not on sale. I think the beddings can fit mattress that are smaller but not bigger. I think biggest cot size I've seen is 140cm X 70cm (inner diameter)

limlim, I think Aussino member got discount on their bday, alot of times the discount very good.

Too bad mine is in Aug, otherwise I don't mind we meetup and buy together.

Milktea20: I think avg range of mattress size is 52" by 28" from my research la.

limlim: hopefully still got somemore left for me to buy!

i wonder if the baby safe mattress will be solde cheaper at the robinsons closed door sales.

hmm.

Audrey, just realised I missed out your post.

I getting S for Pupsik, placed my order le but haven tt money to Rach. She said will let me know when she is going to order.

Ordered S bcoz I tried it out when I was at the Oct baby fair, I felt Pupsik pouch hor, it will be easier if baby if carried as closed to you, meaning "tie sheng", then it will feel not so heavy to carry.

One of the mummy considering to get the SHEARS baby cot, can pm me =P

The Nov promo is 10% off if buying together or something lidat, I think can consider writing to them to see if we can still get the 10% if we are getting one each =P

milktea> hahaha.. u are the next lobang queen liaoz.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bravado & LLL Nursing Bra

have emailed all who replied with pricing.. if i left u out, please kindly PM me again..

Thanks!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, anyone interested in getting medela freestyle US set? Gave birth recently so Only use for 5 days but i gave up bf.. Willing to let go at $400. Self collect at TPY. Pls pm me.

Hi mummies, my MacBook died on me n the files to welcome bb are lost! Any sweetie can send me the 2 files at [email protected]?

1) list of things to buy to welcome bb's arrival

2) list of stuffs to pack to prepare for delivery

Thank u so much! Muackz!

Gimmill - manufacturer of Carters, Oshkosh, The Childrens Place, Kmart, Walmart, Sears, etc..

Warehouse sales: 19 dec - 21 dec

operating hour is from 9.00am - 8.00pm

Cash Only

*I copy n paste only, not sure how true

Rach, I enjoy reading here and there, so I jut paste on our thread for mummies who are keen. Ur lobang is international one leh =P

hi PrestoRabb, think we direct our order and $$ to you and then you consolidate and forward to the seller. Like this is less complicated as we hv 10% disc entitled as a grp.

wat u think?

belinda, i bought the bbsafe frm kiddy palace last time..since its bbsafe, feel safe when using it..haha. not bad.

i am going to get it out frm my cupboard for my gal.

Linda, where is the exact shop that you mentioned at Tanjong Pagar? I work at Robinson Road, quite near to Tanjong Pagar, can go see see next time.

Morning ladies...Jav, bb n me were woken up by the loud bangings and knockings since 8.20am... think its the lift upgrading dwnstairs.. finally starting... but the thing is, it sounds soooo near to us,like directly beneath us n we live on the highest flr... sian..

anw, wanna ask u girls.. anyone with #1 alrdy planned Pri sch? hehehe..

Bravado & LLL updates:

all ready stocks will be sent to me tonite..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Will pass to mummies tmr & Friday..

Those opting for postage wil post out tmr..

Those OOS now will be under preorder.

Arrivin in 3 weeks...

Anymore orders for both bravado & LLL?

Send me asap to be in time for preorder..

Thanks..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

please kindly direct ALL enquiries to my PM.

Don't post here... Thanks!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Milktea- can i verify where u get the sale info from? My gf work there, she said she did not receive the news for the sale. THKS

prestorab: i remember those motherhood fair when there are babysafe kiosk, their babysafe products sells much cheaper than outside...

linda: the beansprout pillow is not meant for sleeping on the head...so hard leh...

its meant for 压惊

babies tend to jerk and like frighten easily...so the pillow is to calm them.

belinda: i am using babysafe latex mattress. i rate it good..cos after sleeping long time, the mattress wont sink, other cheaper brands, after baby sleeping, will sink one shape..

and regarding fitted sheet...u can check out aussino...if u dont want their set, their normal fitted sheet also not bad...can buy as spare to change.

bingbing: u also drink dom during confinement ah? its quite hard to drink hor...but its really good...i try to drink more this time round

good morning mummies

Sorry, I keep forgeting to find the uncle's namecard which i left at home to confirm. did a google search, this shd be the one for the bedding wholesaler. basically, he sells all sorts of mattress, pillow, curtains, sofa cushion, etc. got custom-made service too. but, dont expect to see a nice n big shop. its a little run down n u need to enquire to find things u want.

IMPT: if you r buying mattress for bb cot or playpen, make sure u have ur measurements on hand before going else will be a wasted trip. as mentioned, i have not made any purchase or seen physical mattress. not sure what type he is offering. only know $25 for good quality ones, small pillow n bolster selling at $3/$4 kind of rate.

KWEE MENG TRADING

Block 344, Jurong East St 31, #01-37, Singapore 600344

Category : Home

Trade : Furniture (mattresses, Cushion)

hope this helps.

lilprecious, oh...u hv in mind the pri sch u aiming ur kid to go?

we r aiming but not sure if we r going for PV..which we will need maybe 2 yrs to complete..sianzz.. :p

aloha/bingbing/rach - just to clarify, i think e wholesaler i mentioned is not really purely bedding kind. more of mattress, cushion, pillow kind of thingy. i saw he sells bedding, towel, etc also. but not sure abt those threadcount n quality he has.

Morning mummies,

bbrabbit, I got the info from Apr 2011 MTB thread, the girl said she yahoo-ed for the info but I din counter check thou.

Bee and PrestoRabb, suggest we hang on to the payment first, by end of the week after all the mummies who are keen emailed me, I consolidate le then if the group very big we do direct payment to seller, if the group not very big then I think not too diff to manage. We can decide then ok?

2Ks, the baby cot my colleague passed down to me, I measured the cot base - 23 x 42 1/2inch. Which mean it's smaller than the usual ones hor.

Sianz dao.... lol.

If I managed to presuade Hubby to get a new cot which I deemed it pretty easy job and baby don't want to sleep in the new cot, I think Hubby will ask me to sleep in the cot. Whahahahahaa...

im fine..keep me in the loop..thx milktea20. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

milktea: KP if i am not wrong should sell smaller fitted sheets, otherwise normally fitted sheets is rubberized...should still be able to fit..

2k- I saw in Spring yesterday selling the bean sprout pillow also.

Some old ppl like to use them thin and for pillow while other use them for what you say- to calm the baby and give bb some security.

I used as pillow last time since my mum sewed a few - is soft but smelly if BB sweat

morning mummies!

lilprecious, u're fast, thinking abt pri 1 for Jav. I've yet to, not even sure if i'll be staying around the same estate after 5 years. hee.

2Ks: i have been drinking DOM since many many years de (once every mth esp aft menses), with black chicken & shredded ginger. i like it very much de. it was taught down by my godmum who is a cantonese.

If you dont like the smell of DOM, you can mixed half a bowl of white wine & half a bowl of DOM. it wont be that strong. But make sure you buy gd quality white wine.

annie- is at B1-24

rite at the back of the lane

you know where is the food stall? Just follow your sense of smell and the store is rite after the food lane[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I am sure u can grab something nice cos they have XS size too...

My buttock and thighs are big - so XS and S is not suitable for me lor

Lil- is good to plan early!

My gf who girl is 10- month old and her boy is now primary 1- she also planning where to move ahead for her girl's primary school since her boy is in boy school.

My hub will decide enrolling my girl in rosyth instead of my elder boy school in Mee Toh...

so he has to join into PAP...more kaisu

bingbing: its quite hard to drink...but i dont care la...i just gulp down...thats why i told CL just made one rice bowl can liao...easier to gulp down...

dont give me one soup bowl lor...think i will faint

linda: its not heaty...it will expel the sweat from your body..

anyway, from what i know, nobody drinks yomeishu for confinement one

Morning all mummies!!!

I'm finally back to the thread ~ [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

How all of you doing ?

Lilprecious : aiyoh, you power leh ~ So fast plan for Jav de PS liao ar ? =/

I drank yomeishu lei... during confinment and my CL say is okay - cos after I swtich from DOM to Yomeishu- i was able to get back from bed and not heaty lei...

Why Yomeishu cannot drink?

any reason?

mummies, any idea if the robinson sale tmr is exclusive to only cardholders? Thought of dropping in during lunch.

milktea - since u already had a hand me down bb cot, why dont u just use it? how abt buying a playpen instead of a bb cot again? at least playpen can use for a longer period of time n its cheaper.

DOM - i saw something like $40 only? anyone knows wats e rough price? cos my MIL insist to collect $100 from my hb to buy from her friend who purchase from DFS recently. n she charging us $100 for 2 btl! was kind of angry, y can't my MIL buy for me, but insist us buying n wanna claim from my hb. somemore, in e first place, i din say i wanna drink.

won mummy, might as well ask yr friend or someone else to buy for u the DOM from DFS...then u just pay the price caz i dont remember $100 for 2 bottles leh..

Chen - ya.. exclusive to cardholders, a closed door event for members.

Milktea - ok to ur suggestion. I thought of what design I want le.. but must top up additional cost.. sigh.

linda: up to u la...

i only heard people taking DOM or martell...

think cos yomeishu there is one content which is not suitable...

won mummy: think cost about $40+ per bottle...not $50 confirm..

Back