(2011/03) Mar 2011

Rach, I think the S$40 is like a set of pillow, bolster and blanket? Something lidat.

Ex hor... lol.

But the fabric damned pretty, heh heh.. Dun noe where they buy the fabric from also. I been looking around see whether I can just buy the fabric and diy =P

milktea: brandy is martell..

yes i feel the difference...cos initially i tried DOM, and the taste is horrible...so i switched to martell...martell the after feel is nothing... i dont sweat or feel hot, whereas DOM, i can feel the difference..i sweat alot! and i can feel the warmness in my body

DOM should be around $40 if i am not wrong...

suggest u try one each, cos DOM is really quite diff to drink compare to martell..

but of cos, up to individual...

i think beansporout pillow just need for bb's stomach. i visit most of my friends w bb, all use normal pillow to surround e bb nia. btw, i found a mattress, bedding wholesaler at my mum's house market there, bb cot mattress selling like $25 (gd quality), those small pillow $3 each, bolster $4 each. e boss talk a bit yaya. but aft i do my research, indeed his is e cheapest in west area. maybe thats y so yaya papaya. haha

powder for bb: for those who r keen, can actually try Kodomo powder lotion... been using it on Jav since 4-5 mths old.. its like lotion type.. so no need to worry abt the powder flying to nose .. =)

Caecilia: thanks for adding my name.. i might b going.. since its only at Raffles..=) mayb i'll jus bring the lousy stoller instead of Graco. =P

Rach: the sale on wed, are u going to bring pram?

Anyone bought the baby safe round pillow (those sunken in the middle)? Are its products gd..?

Milktea - the web link u provided on cots..I'm also aiming for a Shears Cot (width 60+ cm), a smaller size one that can enable us to push in and out of rooms. Saw it at a Tamps bb store but havent buy yet. Maybe u can chk it out there.

PrestoRabb, i previously bought their cot matteress instead. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

L3x - my kuku office network doesnt allow me to send email from hotmail or yahoo. anyway, e wholesaler is at e 300+ market (sports complex, swimming pool there). do u know where is e zhu lin coffeeshop? or POSB atm booth? its just behind it.

hi won_mummy,

is the bedding wholesaler directly opp 1 coffeeshop? zhu lin is it the one that sells the paper chicken de coffeeshop?

xiaofeizhu83, i think the normal retail price in SG for that Chanel is $3.3k, my friend just bought. Good choice! :)

starfruit/lx3/milktea, u guys decided on the size of Pupsik based on your weight is it? So light ya'all! My pre-preggie weight is M range but but i went Mothercare the SA told me if i want i can take L too cos i'm tall, then hb can use too (no excuse for him HAHA). The idea is so tempting, but rach advised me that Pupsik should be snug leh, now i wonder if L might be too big haiii.

Rach, for nursing bras should we buy now? Your LLL nursing bra til tonight 10pm only har, will have another batch of promotion? I'm very interested, but wonder if our breasts will grow somemore wor... Anyway I PM-ed u le, can let me know the discounted price hehe thanks!!

2k> I didn't know Dom has better effects... On the contrary, whenever I finished the martell with chicken soup... I'll be perspiring and feeling so hot Lo... Hate the feeling ESP when already so hot and sticky during confinement...

(oh man... Tell me abt it...)

But I only drank DOM once with chicken.. Freaking horrible taste... And I dun rem abt perspiring or not...

Hehezzz only one time not accurate...:p

Audrey/Starfruit> already replied ur PMs..

Audrey> the tonite 10pm is for ready stocks.. Cuz gonna get the stocks delivered to me on thur... And I need to tabulate and consolidate by tonite so supplier can pack for collection etc...

Next batch is possible provided got demand la.. Got MOQ to meet de... Not enough orders cannot order..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

my granny also wans to do the pillow for my baby too but she said her mkt there say dont have beansprout heads liao...u mean u all can still get it from ur mkt???

Ya i also think $40 for that set is abit expensive...

allets - yes, its e zhu lin selling paper chicken de. its not opp kopitiam. its behind zhulin. think its opp is a lelong shop.

rach - oops. but hor, e shop kind of empty n wuloo de. cos i personally haven buy. so din dare to intro. only dare to commit e pillow n bolster which i cfm is e cheapest i found so far.$3, $4.

btw, abt e bb cot mattress, before any of u go, make sure u have ur measurements done. cos when i ask, he damn yaya, say got lots of size, esp if playpen. i ask how much, he machiam not interested to tell. say got measurement then go back to him. only managed to ask, $14 for normal, $25 for better quality. but din get to see it physically. not sure is those soft/foldable kind or form kind.

mmm, i tot DOM is better for us after we pop out our little one or Hong Zhao? Mum and aunty got both all ready for me. Aunty so KS, made so many bottles for me. My DH even tell me, i shld be drunk every nite. he got to do nite duty

For pillow- me getting those memory foam one, is there really a need? 35buck for a small pillow, DH said better.

me also wann the nice nice fabric beanspout pillow. So cute. Mum and aunty also making for my ger

bb rabit: initially i didnt let my bb zzz on a pillow, just napkin fold..cos their skull very soft, i dont want the pillow to create flat head.

but after that, i also used memory foam pillow e.g baby safe products...quality good...

but of cos its ex [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

and regarding DOM, u can ask around....usually ppl will said DOM is better than martell. but cos DOM is really not so nice...so most people opt for martell instead...

anyway, wont drunk la...

usually i bf my baby first then i drink...so by then next 3 hours, should evaporate liao..

milktea / prestorabb,

I interested in beansprout pillow so dont forget me huh...kekeke..thanks thanks.....

sigh my back hurting madly again...

Milktea- THKS!!!!

2k- THKS for the advice on pillow, K, then i shall remember to feed bb before i get drunk! Hahhaha. DOM is nice leh, i think. I told that to prepare my body for IVF earlier this yr, with chicken soup, taste yummy

Audrey - Thanks for the info, will let my fren know...

I think I will be seriously drunk too during confinement haha.... cos grandma is making rice wine, gao li wine... mum standby 3 DOM 1 Martell, I have 1 DOM myself... my god, think after confinement I will be a good drinker lol...

Hi all,

email me your orders, I will consolidate.

The seller said she scare very messy, asked to consolidate then give her. Bleah.. mafan =P

You all email me then I consolidate then send to all again ok?

But pls help me check the orders also hor, am not a very careful person also =P

Milktea - thks for your consolidating efforts.. just saw the email with the seller [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So far mummies who PM me of their interest are:-

1. Babybride

2. Little_Mowax

3. Bee (didibee)

4. BabyAidan

5. Shirleyduck

Think as for payment, we will make direct to the seller once she has confirmed our orders. (",)

This is the latest thread the seller has, other than the link Milktea has posted above [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4790197.html?1291358634

the rabbit pillow looks cute & nice..but wil it be too heavy for baby huh? mummies say put on tummy..rabbit shape can put across baby's tummy?

r u all buying the normal pillow only? extra cover? or just sun it will do?

ladies

was out whole day to shop and went to tanjong pagar -spring -

bought some clothings there- up to 70% very worth to buy lor

I managed to buy some nursing top at $21 after 30% discount!

and my Chinese new year clothing is solved!

just bought 1 red top at $22 after 50%

abt the pillow-

I be getting my girl the Baby safe which is latex one and more safe.

I saw another brand which has a small circle hollow in the middle of the pillow.is good to shape up the baby head too[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

as for beansprout- i not using it cos by march- is will be very hot and our girl will not be sleeping in aircon room so definately will sweat and the hair will be very smelly.....

just adding my 2 cents. i do agreed w/ 2KS that DOM is better than Martell....after drinking it really perspire alot. i have tried both even using red wine too...still find DOM is better. oh..i used to drink this esp during year end season when weather is cold. it helps to combat cold & improves jing shen.

babybride - I think the rabbit is more for hugging.. when bb is older.. like when they are in the pram, give them to hug like a soft toy. (my assumption) I've asked her on new borns.. the small pillow (travel size) is more suitable and I do agree. As for the larger size pillow.. think if bb grows older will be more useful for hugging.

Babysafe Products - Hmm.. sounds gd.. think will look at how much discount Robinsons is giving this Wed for members [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Hopefully got at least 20% discount. The recent Taka and Robinsons sale dun have.. sob sob.. but I've seen Babysafe selling at 20% disc at one of its sales.

thanks prestorabb...a pity i cant go robinson sale this wed caz after work i have prenatal class at kkh.. hopefully they have another pre christmas or post christmas sale soon...now i know to look out for babysafe pillows..me tot any pillow will do..kekeke

linda, waa...spring maternity clothes quite good quality caz i got a few hand me down from my friends..and they are stil in pretty good condition despite so many times she wore and another friend wore...

i went to the vivo one last week as i took leave on thurs..not cheap...

Rach: Yeap it was me! i just bought a cot from mothercare after much research online. :D

bee: Hey! u bought baby safe latex mattress before? How is it? Im thinking of buying it also! But dono if i shld get from mothercare or the babysafe wan leh.

Btw, mummies, i just bought a jamestown cot from mothercare, not bad leh, quite cheap and construction not bad also, feels sturdy. can convert to junior bed as well. But we were thinking of making into a sofa for the kid la, haha. I also bought a full length bumper, nappy stacker and cot tidy from mothercare, sale prices quite attractive!

Where u mummies buy ur beddings from ah?

I dont have any fitted sheets yet! =[

How many bottles of Martell do we need for the confinement ah? I got 4 visitors coming next week. Shld I get 4 bottles of Martell?? I was told DOm taste horrible.

As for the Robinson sale this weds, I asked the customer svc just now when I was there earlier. They told me the closed door sale usually have better discount than normal public sale.

http://www.robinsons.com.sg/promotions_closeddoor.php

baby bride

- vivo there nothing much

- tanjong Pagar more and you will love the clothing there cos there are alot of small sizes one.

I managed to grab S and M sizes for my clothings

you can hop over to the B1-24 to see..They close at 8pm, The sales assistnt very helpful too

Limlim- Me also dislike DOM cos is realli heaty than Yomeishu...

I just standby 1 martell and VSOP for my confinment as my mum bought the wine tonic vinegar from whampoa too

belinda- I bought the baby safe latex mattress for my boy last time. I can say is very good for ventilation esp when he has senstive airway

But the bad thing is you have to be prepare if your bb wee wee run of the place and stain the mattress..... is hardy to dry than normal mattress....

Belinda: I saw the Aussino baby bedding on sale. I think $42.50 for whole set. 50% off excluding the disney collection.

babysafe very expensive leh, I saw at Taka S$200+ for one I think.

limlim, S$42.50 is before or after the 50% discount?

Btw, cot matrress about the same size? Otherwise how to buy the beddings huh?

babybride, I bought the electric one, from what I understand, digital de is auto sterliser the whole day de whereas the electric one, you need to manual press the button down when you want to sterilise.

Back