(2011/02) Feb 2011

Hi! I am looking for a swim group during weekdays after 5pm for my 20 months old daughter preferably near to Woodlands. Anyone keen to form a group?

I can't find any toddlers swim group in the north and all instructors asked me to form a group to start.

Hi Mummies,

Helping a friend to post this:

Looking for mums who consider their kids as picky eaters. 30 minutes survey at central area. $40 incentive for attending. 

Age of Mum must be between 21-45.

Age of Kids must be between 1-10.

Please call Pearl at 62721691

Note: You will be subjected to a 5 min questionnaire over the phone to confirm if you qualify the requirements for the survey.

Hi mummies,

I would like to let go of the following:

1) Red Mini Cooper (Kiddy Ride). Battery operated. Comes with AMFM radio, pedal, and remote control. Bought for my girl but she doesn't like it, so it is sitting brand new in my house. Bought from Kiddy Palace at $330. Letting go at $280.

2) AVENT milk powder dispenser. Brand new with tags on. UP$11.50. Letting go at $8.

3) Avent Advanced 125ml milk bottle (Brand new in box). Colour: Honey colour, not the blue plastic one. UP$17.90 Letting go at $12.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen, thanks!

Btw, anyone intends to cater for confinement? Any recommendations for catering? I heard that natal essentials is quite good. So i think i will go for trial meal b4 i sign up.
i recently ordered from this lady name annie yang, im quite satisfied with her cooking, not too oily and salty, customizing accordingly to my taste. not sure if you will like it. you can search and check it out yourself on dine inn. hope it helps. :)
upload_2017-11-2_14-2-57.png

Back