(2010) TTC kopi-chat...anything n everything under the sun...u name it..we chat it

Bbdust kidslink is at chinese garden de or?

U feed ur boy but hé Dun wan to drink? For kidslink at chinese garden there i Heard thé pd usually v fast, not as détail. Maybe u Can try other pd?

rabbit

yesterday got a lot of pple, i reached there 6.45pm already long queue waiting outside le.. though i am 5th in line, i still wait abt 1 hour plus.

yesterday his weighing machine he weigh only 8.1kg wor dropped from 8.4kg.. the kk weighing machine 8.2kg same as my house one.

no loh he was in such a hurry to chase us out wor that i didnt even have more chance to talk to him cause the way he answer is not as patient as the 1st time i went to see him when he really bother to explain to me how much he shld be drinking etc.. and he just say try to give him more.. guess they also cannot offer a solution bah..

now i am thinking of bringing him back to RH but my DH sure say i siao cause he is fine xcept for the rashes.

bb dust, maybe because there is alot of ppl ba.. i think doc also human ba.. jacey's first pd i find he is patient.. i ask alot of questions.. but if you google online.. his feedback pretty negative.

weight part, maybe loss of fluids? then drop another 100g? 8.1kg to 8.2kg difference not big. but confirm there is a weight drop.

at least now your dh know have to drink more milk.. then you can enforce more milk drinking?

Morning...

Bbdust, hope ah boy will recover soon and eat more. How abt trying him on other food?

Rabbit, got to take queue no online first. My ang jus collected his passport few days back... he mentioned it is better to do so.

Bbdust if go rh ease ur mind then mayb u shld go?

I Think m'y ah girl aso below Mark. Hope she faster catch up. Recently i Think she teething so v xin ku leh, drool alot n keep sucking her fingers. Anything i CAN do to help her?

She need to suck before she CAN sleep so bo pian i offer ge m'y breast.

rabbit

he is burning up more calories than what he is taking in loh cause my MIL new method to make him zz is to let him walk around the house or crawl until he tired then sleep for longer hours.. so intake not a lot but output a lot loh.

hmm we decide to increase his solid intake to 3 meals per day and then still drink milk see if it can help increase weight a bit

liz

he can eat but he does not want to drink, whatever food u give him he still eat but milk is still impt to him so thats why though we increase his solids, we still wish he can drink a bit more milk

apple

see how wor, i might just bring him to RH and double check again on the rash. u can put the teether inside freezer and then let her bite after that but freezer put in ziplock bag 1st hor

Bbdust

If gog RH can give u answer to ur boy's diet, I think u should go lo.

Apple

My boy is teething now. I bought the teething gel to apply on his gum to ease the pain. Bought teether for him to bite.

And he is having his pacifier for sleeping.

Liz, you bring baby to holiday soon ah.. so fast do passport..

apple, if you want to know if your baby is drinking enough.. use the milk formula.. weight x 100ml to 150ml, then that is the amt she suppose to take.

why you dont want to wearn her from confort sucking? give pacifier lor.. pacifier is not a taboo thingy. if she keep wanting to comfort suck, how you going to do things?

bb dust, how abt adding flavors to the milk.. i been reading alot, some webby actually recommend to to add non-sugar flavors like vanilla. else intro juices.

rabbit

that day at KK right cause i want him to pee and he refuse fluids, i go buy him juice and guess what he hates it.. i think he thought its medicine so he drinks 1-2 spoons he shake his head and refuse to drink liao.. so that one cannot le..

then desperate again, i try to give him FM with cereal, i tasted it sweet le.. and again he dont want to eat the cereal.. end up he finished the hotcakes u see faint right.

liz

i think i will take leave and go

Bbdust

I tink you might want to give him the nutrient he can get from milk from other food since he rejected milk so strongly. As for liquid, I believe he drink anything except milk rite?

How about trying soy milk powder? See if he will like it. The nutrient level should be same as baby milk powder ba.

bb dust, bo bian lor.. have to keep trying all sorts of ways and means liao.. got a jun mummy, everyday boil apple, then the left over water give bb drinks.. i think should be diluted apple juice..

i probably will try that to get jacey drinks more water..

Bbdust

he rejected fruit juice too? 0_0 OMG! wat else u can give him?

gulcoselin with water? that is wat hosp will give to NB when they dun pee enough.

liz

he drinks water only, juice i tried le he dont want. FM fail.

i will go ask PD what to do bah i am not comfortable with not giving him milk as even till 6-7 years old they still need to drink milk de..so i will try and see what he drinks bah since he is going 1 already i can slowly intro him other milk le

rabbit

yah see how loh.. hope and pray one fine day he drink his milk again

liz

yah i tasted the fruit juice taste yucky haha i can only give him water and milk (got to force feed loh or mask inside his cereal)

Bbdust

have u try goat milk? I heard it is more nutrient then cow milk wo... and the taste is abit diff.

U can try fresh goat milk... Singapore got delivery to home doorstep le.

haiz.. sian hor.. what is with all the milk strike.. like mine yesterday thrown away 80% of my bm.. which is abt 480ml of bm.. what a record.

rabbit

yah loh what's with all the milk strike ah..? why she dont want to drink yesterday? maybe really teething liao cause it does affect appetite wor

rabbit

u know my aunt asked him why he dont want to drink milk? mummy got BM but he dont want and dont treasure, her daugther no BM (cause no pump) yet her daughter drinks FM like a cow..

bb dust, i dunno wor.. she see bottles then cry.. drinks only drinks like 30-60ml.. then my mil feed her water using spoon, she still can open mouth big big.. i tried to spoon feed her milk.. dunno got drink or no drink.. alot flow onto the bib.. haiz..

i am seriously considering intro fm.. haiz.. really with my wits end.. i tot she ok liao.. over the weekends still drinking pretty well.. last 2 weeks also..

rabbit

yupz i just hope he is okay [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] cause a rash with itch does not sound too good to me.. think they are going to send him for blood test later

Hi Ladies,

Just sharing some info here if you are looking for cookies for Baby Shower/Festive celebration etc.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4965694.jpg]

More designs and other goodies can be found here: http://bakedwithlove.wordpress.com/

Thanks for viewing! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Have a wonderful day! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wah i ki siao liao.. after viewing tabao webby.. my manager going there next week.. he say he might be buying stuffs from the webby.. i see the romper so cheap lor.. 6RMB 1 piece.. carter one..

Back