(2010) TTC kopi-chat...anything n everything under the sun...u name it..we chat it

I thought normally such emergency bring to KK hosp will be better? cos they are known as the kiddy hosp

correct me if im wrong.

Liz, emergency is whereby late at night or at PH days.. when normal PD clinic are not open, then last option will be KKH. else still prefer to goes back to own's PD, since it is open at normal days.

Liz

Yah like wat rabbit said if its PH, late nite or sun whereas my pd is not open i will go kk if nt i rather not go, the last time he was there he caught a more serious virus frm other patients n they are not PD, only MO i dun really trust them though they are the most equipped for emergency cases

Liz, hère Dun Think got teething gel... Sigh.

Xinyi, tried to give her pacifier liao but she Dun wan. Thé teething toy like too big. She cant really bite.

morning mummies...

apple, have to keep trying lor.. can also try other pacifier shapes..

abt sucking fingers, i will try to stop as much as i can lah.. aiyo, baby now anyhow grab things, touch things.. then put in mouth.. dirty leh..

those ordered f21, items are here...

morning babess..

haha..mine also sucks like nobody biz lah.. also will grab whatever he can touch n straight to his mouth.. when carrying him up, he will also sucks my sleeves lor, if not, he will drools till my sleeves wet..

Hmm.. ok.. I dont mind going... I still need to clear 19 days of ML.. hahaha.. can take leave on weekdays n go.. we go together? hee.. ;p

im in!

Rabbit, for F21, how much I own u? email me hor. Can mail me the clothes?

Im interested in the motherhood fair. We cantake leave and go together!

Anyone gog to the parenthood congress?

Rabbit

can sign up wo. I tried.

Yeah lo. Cannot bring baby le. U wan to go? I can ask my mum to take care la. u le?

The freebies quite good le.

Rabbit

At first, I planned to nua. Then I realise got to clean my house. Hai.

But I oso wan to go shopping WITHOUT DY... haha.

But I really wish I can have more NUA-ING time... wahaha.

Rabbit

go pump la...

Arh... nope. he can go home every nite de. Jus that he got to report camp at 7am. We not in time to fetch baby to babysitter plc.

So I must well take leave lo.

Apple

Yah the mcd hotcakes he finished 1/4 of it haa

Fake measles = roseola its caused by someone who got the virus n came intp contact with him. He will have red spots all over his body

Back