(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

JP: just rush downstairs to stop my maid from cooking rice cos I wanna make the nasi lemak rice wor!! ahhahahaa. U think now I watch liao ah...just open the program nia....U relax leh...mai gan cheong mai high high ok?? =P

GM: u think I will watch the whole show?? I will fast forward to the part where I can see the scissors wor...mwhahahaha! Wan to knw what u gals talking abt.

No la...I woke up and then go towards middle of bed then dh knw also so automactic come. Yesterday I pek chek him abit cos he say I am too careful abt what I eat lor...so purposely at night I sleep far end corner...pui! at last the thunder make me a cat instead of a tigeress...zhen dui lian!

RC: YES! I am watching 'THE' show...

GM: Yeah, I used to like pringles too. But it's really like once pop, cannot stop! But somehow, as I grow older, the craving for chips get lesser. But it's my DH lah, he cannot live without chips. Damn terok.

No wonder Aw-bb I heard u mention upstairs n downstairs...Kekeke...

How much did u say is ur rental?

So now does u or ur maid cook?

RC: aiyah...easy la, ask her go buy groceries hahahahaa! I am so bad...

JandeW: 4500...a huge bargain leh..furniture included! Ya...maid cook lor..but have to supervise also la...

hm.... i asked my cousin again, who she likes.. she said joycelin wong.. but she said 3weeks adv booking.. i like AH.. she so popular!.. o_O

AW, u so pretty where got llok like shit..... okie.. i think i going home liao... Sian.. i hate looking for gynae. earliest still next week I just do 1 check up to see no problem first den go slowly find a cheaper 1.. LOL.. i really El cheapo!

Aw-bb ur maid go buy tings for 2 hrs?

I tell u lor, the maid wic is serving a family with a 3 yr old girl on my floor hor...she alw invite lot of her maid frenz everyday to their house. I see an elderly uncle on wheelchair, another with a small boy who cries non-stop etc...N they would leave at 6pm+ coz the mistress comes home at 7pm+.

So gd ting u r at home, if u r not at home...den she would make ur home hers.

4.5k beri cheap leh...but hot or not, coz u r highest floor hor?

Blurlet: better go see gynae k k?!?!?! The more u look, the more confuse u will be. So limiit yrself to 3 choices and thats it

Newbies: Stariez & Paperclip & Chococat

PLEASE UPDATE!!!

Hi I_Am_Urs,

Pls update!!!

Nick –

Date of AF ---

Trying for Number What BB –

Area of Residence -

Hi Pegsfur,

Yes of course ur house is cleaner than mine la! We really never take good care of the house. We both so busy and my hubby’s tolerance for filth is super high. Hehe… NO MORE NO MORE!!!

Hi Cactus_79,

I’m Sashamama from Fullerton thread, I compiled lotsa info there :)p) and shared my file with many Fullertoin brides. My AD was 16 Nov 2005. I remember ur nick le!!!

Hi Strawberryz,

Bo bian le, I not around when the thread is busy, so can only have belated responses lo. Rarely will someone reply me though! Thanks for praising me!!! Hehe…

Hi Starrz,

Take good care k? There’re mummies who spotted throughout first trimester but all is still well 

Hi Blurlet,

Hope you’re alright!!! Take care, visit doc and update us!!!

Hi Krisz,

Good to have you come in to update us now and then. We look forward to the healthy devt of ur twins!!!

Hi GM,

My eyes are teary after reading the story though I’ve read it once before… Touching 

Dear all,

I go nap a while then wakie to cook then chat with u gals k? Meanwhile, enjoy your dinner!!!

p/s: I also wanna watch LUST CAUTION. will check if hollywoodclicks, the online DVD rental i subscribe to has it or not :p

Jandew: no la, she dun go so long one. hehehe! heng I am at home to monitor.

Mine is only 9th floor. But hot la...thats why I on aircon everyday...thats why I am "looking forward" to my bills mwhahahaa!

My cats love the roof terrace...now she is sitting by the grass and enjoy the evening breeze. Very the enjoy wor!!

Vic Ma: ???? y pee pee?

blurlet: my roof terrace super breezy leh!!!! but dun knw why inside hse I still cannot tahan. Think have to buy fan liao...

Vic Ma: pain???

I like this i heard from Class 95 today

Things to do – GET IT DONE ALREADY!

Have a notepad which you carry around to jot things down.

DO not procrastinate things you can finish in a few mins – finish it already

Have a 2nd priority list & finish One a day.

NO le i drank maybe only 1 litres of water only

HPT is negative.

& if u wondering if i had alot of sex - no.

paper clip i dont see your name in our list u preggy already or not yet update?

Newbies, do join us and update in the format below, i will update for you!

Nick – Date of AF --- Trying for Number What BB – Residence

Sashamama 24/03/09 --- 01 Punggol (Example)

Jandew,

I'm going to 'blame' you if I put on more weight... Yr cookies are sooo good.. I just had them for dinner with 2 big glasses of milk.. guess how many is left? 2 layers only!! My DH will sure shake his head when he comes back later...

Last night, he saw the cookies and said that I should have bought the big one.. He 'gave' me 3 days to finish it.. I think it'll be completely gone by later tonight... sigh...

Back