(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Eve,

Eh its very hard to determine leh..cause some people have pain when they O, some see their Cervical mucus to see their fertile period..but then hor OPK +ve does not guarantee one confirm will O hor..cause it only detect ur LH surge...but no say one O.... zz loh she don't rely on OPK de.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Eh some go to see doc to scan eggs loh, some do blood test to check whether they O frequently.

Wah... is that a positive teaching here? *Wahaha*

Angel, Thank you for the note. I will see Dr Fong on my next visit and see if it is better to seek for another opinion.

But on the side note, after DH and myself found out the news, DH has been more patience and caring towards me.

Whatmore, I have also decide to change my diet. going organic too. Hope this will be a good action taken to boost up my change of baby luck.

Xzz,

Dun beat me.. I already say I will zheng zhuo qi lai already... See my post above.. Sob Sob~

Lizzie,

Thanks!

Eve,

So early u did already? Erm.. Cos I did mine only 1 yr after I deliver..

Bbdust,

Actually he already quite upset yday when I tested -ve.. But I think he more upset than me everytime my AF comes.. Cos he always feel that he is the prob one cos only 2% of his soldiers are healthy.. Thats why difficult to strike.. But then now that he taking med le.. Hopefully situation will improve.. Else gynae say by Sept still no pregnant then will have to go for IUI le..

Angel, no need wait till early Aug lar.. mine oso the same.. Hey.. can hold hands liao... hehe.. together with bbdust and eve and emily and hsien.. hehe.. and who ah? STM.. sorry..

Just pack ur AF's luggage tonight and we shall send them off to Tokyo...

BBdust,

Ooo... like that u wont eat me le.. i sotong mah.. hahahaa.. but u like bak gua hor? kekekek...

Jas, if angel were to send her AF in early aug, then u dun unpack ur AF's luggage le, just board the flight together with angel's AF next month. We will make sure our AFs reserve the best sashimi for ur AF...

Lizzie: Yes...last time I thought woman only have probs once a month nia. Now I think women have alot of probs. Simi cyst, cervical cancer, breast cancer etc! So impt to do pap smear!!

bbdust: 3 mths plus nia...scary. hahaha! Dun knw how he look like...more than me or dh...hmmmnn

Xzz,

heheh me won't eat u lah but u bak kwa so tempting so I feel like eating u leh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bb dust,

thk u for explaining the details to me. muacks!! (dun worry me not lesbo... hahahahaha).

wah... seems like quite difficult to catch when we O lor. no wonder some ppl say to get preggy also depend on luck.

Jas,

dunno leh. when I went bk to Woody for my post natal chkup n ask him abt pap smear, he say can do it alrdy so I do lor...

Lizzie, yes... that is ur 下场 if u still be pessimistic.. hahahaha....

**everyone standby their whips...**

Eve,

No prob.. yah.. after much thinking y cry over her.. but becos i endure long enough liao.. need to empty my sponge first then can contain somemore mah.. hehe.. thanks for that..

Jas, u send too late liao.. hahha.... i read ur earlier post.. LOL!!!!

Angel, dun tempt me with crabs k.. else tonight i dream over crabs then how...

Eve,

We always muacks each other here de hahaha... me not lesbo also...

depends on 天时人何地理, some girls heng heng walk the easy path, some girls like us walk the long long path.. but at the end of it all, we all reach the same destination... so rather than 原地踏步 might as well continue walking right... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

雨后天空还是一样的灿烂。。 smile more and the world smile with u =)

Hi Jas

Ask you DH don't think too much lo.

My boss, oso told me she is trying for baby too after I told her my condition. Her DH got abit of prob so she is also undergoing IUI.

Anyway, I believe god will bless good people. So be positive.

xzz,

I keep forgetting to ask u. y all ur AF must go to Tokyo huh? y cannot go to other countries???

AWBB,

so excited for u! giving birth in 3 mths time... make me miss the days when I was preggy too.

Eve,

eh sorry leh hehe cause I chose tokyo mah like more fun [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] then when our AF comes back, can speak Japanese loh steady kekeke...

bbdust,

I think its motility ba.. Cos when the doc explain she say that the % of defective sperms higher.. Healthy sperms only got 2%. Normal should be 14%.. But she say since hubbby taking the med le.. It takes 3 months to see effect.. NOw is 2nd month le..

BB dust

I like your positive theory.

ZZ

I don really know what happened that cos you to b so upset. But once you emptied it, try to fill it up with happiness again. *wink*

Jas,

same as my DH loh motility issues... after wash his motility failed the normal standard for IUI but doc gave us a go ahead cause not very far from the fail mark and then she told us to BD that night and the nxt night to increase chances loh. eheh

bbdust: NVM la...all bbs are pretty in the eyes of the parents mwhahaahaha! healthy can liao.

eve: ya...3 mths will pass very fast!! well...for my this preggy I have alot of probs with my back and am restricted to alot of movement. but still, I enjoy it. esp bb kicking n dh being SUPER nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel,

normally need lah but the nxt day can liao but cause my DH motility low after washing but his overall count good so doc asked us to BD more loh... kekeke...

Eve,

Agree right so must be +ve liao right.. if not xzz will have her chance to whip u liao

Awbb,

hahah in 1 mths time u got to start counting your bb's kicks liao hehehe...

Yupz agree bb all beautiful de lah... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Oei.. all of u want beatings issit?

suddenly all so emo.. make me oso so emo...

WHO STARTED IT?!?!?!?!?!

bbdust, ur chinese best leh.. hahaa.. must learn must learn...

Today Friday leh.. can everyone be happy happy...

Xzz

Muacks Muacks u lah... hehee u are my cute little piggy and a happy piggy hor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] don;t emo liao today is TGIFFFFF =)...

haha my ang mo not good, cheena better hahah

I heard IUI is also quite a painful process. So got to be extra positive if you decide to start this jorney wor.

AwBB, you a one lucky mummy-to-be...

Lizzie,

No leh I just did my IUI leh not painful wor... hahaha maybe my fire of determination too strong liao ahhah so cover the pain.. but seriously not pain lah

Angel,

The med is given by the fertility doc one.. I gorgot the name le.. Everyday he gotta take 3 tablets, 3 times a day..

bbdust,

Actually the fertility and my gynae both told us that the situation is not that bad.. They ask us to try ourselves and wait for hubby to complete the course of med given 1st.. After the course of med he will have to test his soldiers again.. If still no improvement then gynae say consider IUI..

Yalor, IUI le still gotta BD huh? Btw, IUI is it ex huh? I heard from my friends that IUI gotta take many injections on leh? Is that true? But they say IUI can choose the sex of the baby. Is that true? You got choose or just depend on fate?

xzz,

no prob... go Tokyo learn Japanese then next time I want mine to go Paris cos I want to learn French. hahahahahahaha.

Angel,

yah... can go far far away so tat it'll be difficult for AF to find its way back!

bb dust,

okok. +ve +ve +ve. I very scared pain... xzz, dun whip me hor. **eve hides in a corner

Jas,

nope IUI u cannot choose the sex of the bb de that is another process similar to IVF though...

my IUI ah total cost abt 1K plus bah.. haven;t calculate the total yet leh...

Depends on ur gynae and where u do ur IUI...some doc will give u clomid only to grow the eggs, some doc give u clomid + injections, some doc only give injections.. for my case I only do injections.. no clomid or anything [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbdust..

Icic.. Cos my fren she pregnant with 2nd one.. Both girls.. So she say she intend to try one method so that she can choose the sex of her baby for #3.. I tot I heard her say its IUI.. Maybe I heard wrongly...

Aiyo.. Sounds painful.. Injections... Injections,, **Scared**

Jas,

no IUI lah.. hehe cause IUI u just inject the sperms into the uterus... unlike IVF where the embroylogist need to fertilise the egg in the lab [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but its another process lah... similar to IVF de...

Not scared not scared the needle is so thin .. no pain at all..

Me go lunchie come back later.

Eve,

Eh.. bbdust suggested Tokyo mah.. so all go tokyo together lor.. then along the way, they will move to hokkaido. kekek...

bbdust,

next time we ask them go scotland.. nice nice..

angel,

haha.. okie okie.. i go find the person who started it..

Lizzie,

eh.. when u "call" hor.. make sure u call the right zhuzhu.. cos here got ZZ and XZZ... hahaha..

"jialat" leh.... I am still not okay... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I feel like I am on a boat, rocking..... #$$%%^

Blurlet, u betting S$1 on me is it? hahaha... no lah, I am not due for testing yet.....

AH HUAT PTE LTD – opks & Hpts

Regulars pm me for special repurchase prices

Loose

280 opk (20 miu)

0 hpt (10miu) see Hope PAcks

10 pcs - $7.50 no mixing

20cps - 13.70 can mix

30 pcs - $18.70 can mix

50 pcs - $30 can mix

opk (10 miu) includes postage expected 1st week August 2009 should be able to post out on 5th Aug if no delays from vendor.

5 pcs - $6.50

10 pcs - $11.50 (order & pay by this week free 1 HPT strip)

20 pcs - $20.70 (2 HPT free)

30pcs - $28.50 (3 HPT free)

FOC HPT strips for this week order only.

For 50 pcs or more pm me.

Hope PACKS $3.80 – 6 available

5 hpts

STARTER PACKS

Mini HUAT PACKS $13.70

15 20miu opks

5 10miu hpts

Mini SUPER HUAT PACKS (for extra sensitivity opks) 15.95 (available from 5th Aug)

10 20miu opk

5 10miu opks

5 10miu hpts

HUAT PACKS 18.50 – 5 available

25 opks

5 hpts

SUPER HUAT PACKS 20.50 – 1 available (50/60cents)

20 opks

5 15miu opks (will be replaced with 10miu in future, 15miu discontinued)

5 hpts

new SUPER HUAT PACKS 20.50 available 5th Aug09

20 opks

5 10miu opks

5 hpts

*opks - Ovulation strips.

hpts-Home Pregnancy test strips.

Where not mentioned Opks are 20 miu = High sensitivity opks. Hpts are 10 miu ultra high sensitivity.

Prices include local postage within Singapore.

Those transferring from non POSB/DBS banks please contact me earlier as the interbank transfer will take longer – I do prefer to mail out only upon receipt of payment unless you are a regular.

1 basal thermometer $1 (postage/envelope only) FOC why FOC its in Fahrenheit not Degrees celcius a conversion table will be emailed to you. Left 1 pcs.

1 basal thermometer $10.40 (postage/envelope) Pigeon brand $9.90 from certain department stores - some said they cannot find it so i bot 2 for your convenience. 1 left.

vic ma,

Hsien at 山顶 already.. hehehe...

eve,

hmm..lets plan the route for our AF.. haha.. they can go round the world and forget to come back..

bbdust,

hehehe sometimes i oso prefer put chinese de.. keke.. more fun leh.. kekeke..

**littlepiggy face red le... cos bbdust say i cute... **

Back