(2010/11) November 2010 MTB

Last min:

Thanks for alerting me! I love buying food vouchers from groupon. Swensens is one of the restaurants my family frequents. Kids' menu is good too. I bought 2!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yap. Swensen is a nice family restaurant. I love sticky chewy chocolate.

Wendy: sahm or ftwm both have pros n cons. Depends on yr family situation n yourself. Best to ask wat u want n if u can do it.

thanks jollymummy i bought mine with your referral, hope you got yr credit [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi Wendy, I m interested to join ur happy bb spree. Beside cereal what would you recommend for bb 9 months old ? Is melt suitable ?

I did introduce this cereal to my baby and him seems to love it. Especially brown rice.

hi OneEgg, welcome back [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

my bb is 8 mths old now, i gave her the melts, she likes it, and she is learning to pick up the melts and put inside her mouth...HAHA actually i ate some of her melts too...it is really yoghurt really melts...very nice...i wanna get the mixed berry one, but OOS now..so i am re-ordering the strawberry

my girl also like the brown rice cereal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mixed grain one she puke out...

Oneegg: can try puffs too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] that's the only thing that keeps my girl occupied so we can have dinner peacefully. She will be happily eating the puffs in her high chair right next to me at the dinner table. Other times, she wanna be carried or even if play, gotta sit on the floor with her.

thanks mummies,

What favour is nice for puff and melt? I have a toddler also can eat right?

Wendy: oh sorry my boy should b 8 mths too. I keep thinking he already reach 9 months.

I gotten multigrain but haven let my boy try out.

Let me go surf surf n send in the orders to you.

Checking out with mummies here, bb current at active stage. Weekend at hm really tiring to keep carrying him for the whole day. Any recommendation? I thought of getting another walker but hunt think is a waste of money. My current walker was at the care taker place.

If not I will need to b always in the rm with him n let him roll around our bed.

Previously with no 1, I always place him in playpen. Due to space constraint in the rm we nv do that with the no2.

One egg, y not get a 2nd hand walker..low cost-~20 bucks...

For me, I m a wkend mummy,so most of the big ticket or bulky item,I tend to buy 2nd ones.

Veri tiring to carry them nowadays..heavy n can't stay still..

At times, I will tug my son in the sling pouch n look out of the window...look at the leaf moving,the birds flying..keep him entertain 4 a good 15 mins.

If nth works, I will on the tv. My son is a tv junkie...

Wendy:

You're welcome! No credit leh, perhaps you are not a new member, that's why. But it's ok! You get to enjoy greal deal!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

OneEgg:

Can your bb crawl already? If yes, then let bb crawl on floor when your poor arms are tired. Let bb chase a toy or something to give yourself a breather. When my bb crawls, my tot will join in and pretend to be a baby, haha!

Wendy (plasterger) : yr gal already know how to crawl? did u buy happy puff for her? as i still hvnt let my son eat puff or melt bcos he still dun know how to crawl bcos i saw the instruction from happy baby puff. when yr gal puick up the melt is one by one or trying pick up more at once time?

Hi Mummies

Understand now is teething stage for our baby. did u all buy the teething biscuit for yr baby? i am still thinking wan to buy for my son or not bcos my son is kanchong type so i am afraid he will eat very fast till choking. any advise?

my son is already have 5 teeths. 2 bottom and 3 upper. so he wan to keep bite something.

OneEgg, I always have 2 sets of big items. 1 at my hse and the other at my mum's. But luckily for me is most are pass down items. And like what Chloe suggested, can get 2nd hand too. You wouldnt feel the hard pain to spend so much on a items which is gonna to be used prob a few months.

Wendy, when you closing the spree? Cos i haven collected my melts and puffs from sharon yet. Wana let him try the melts before buying more. But apparently, my boy likes the puff from Nestle, so I assume he should like puff from Happybaby too.

Baby2010, I think at this stage dun need to give teething biscuit le la.. Cos the biscuit will soften with saliva and sometimes crumbs drop out. And if bb accidentally eat it, its too hard and might get choke. Can try puff. It soften easily. I have tried it myself.

baby2010> my baby can wiggle and roll faster than crawl haha, she is kinda lazy..at first we always thought she dunno how to crawl, cos we usually carry her when we are at hm during weekend or put her on bed, but then there was once we purposely put her on the floor and she actually can crawl fast. but her tummy is still touching the ground.

i bought the melts for her, but not the puff yet

the melts tend to just melt inside her mouth so it is ok. i haven't try the puffs yet

my girl picks up the melts one by one.

you try put some raisin on the table, let them explore.

there was once she was eating the teething biscuit and the piece was too big, almost choke (so must supervise) she tried hard to vomit out and cough out, and fall on the table, then she saw the crumbs and try to pick up using her fingers, at first we want to stop her, but read somewhere it is good for them to explore and learn how to pick these small things up, so we tend to pour some small raisin bits and let her learn to pick. it helps, now she knows the melts are meant for eat, and tend to pick up using her thumb and forefinger, and put inside her mouth

think different baby different stage.

i feel my baby tend to learn faster with food,

last sat, she tried to snatch the spoon from me and put it inside her mouth and take out after some porridge went in, i reckon she is learning to self feed.

junvis > will be closing the spree likely later today, quite a number of orders flowing in. no worries, we can spree again once our supply is used up [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi, wendy, i want to order too but i only can ibank you tonight coz i whole day on course. Let me know what time you close this spree.

Jun Jun: If u are staying in Jurong West i dun mind sending over to u as i pop over to grandma hse quite often. SMS me ur addy k?

Wendy: Yes, my son oso wan to snatch the spoon from me . actually i tried to put him on the mat to let him how to crawl..he is actually wan to crawl bcos his leg keep to kick but his hand look like not power to support his weight and fall the tummy on the mat.

ok ok i will let my son try the melt...c what is his reaction.heee.

Happy Baby Spree - I am keen to try the melts but the location is not convenient for me to collect. Any mummies staying around punggol/sengkang and you are ordering, and can help me collect? I can pick up from your place. Thanks!

Sharon, really?? i only notice the hair when i wash my hair. hahaa!!

mummies, thanks.. actually bald isnt that bad afterall. its cooling and easy to manage. not to mention, bb krista can no longer pull my hair. lolz!

peekaboo,

i heard its free entry before 11months, any mummies wanna go together? do we need registeration to go??

Mrs Lee, think can walk in one ba. I also wana go, but keep say say nia.. haha Cos abit far for me since I'm in the west.

mrs lee : ya it is free entry before 11 mths

rem to bring socks for babies and adults as well

just go to the counter and you can do registration on the spot and can just go in, no time limit. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

junvis : you drive? we can go together one day, i am staying in west also...my hubby always nag when ask him to drive to the east...but well if there is a purpose say mummy meet up probably it motivate us to bring them over to peekaboo

Wendy, thanks.. you went there before?? hows the review? isit crowded?

peekaboo, any mummies wanna go together?

Wendy, yup I drive.. My hb also the same.. always feel sianz to go to east though I'm the one who normally drives.. I dun mind bringing bb out myself, but not this journey of 30mins car ride with him at the rear with nobody to entertain him.

Wendy,

I just tender yesterday, without a job! hahaha...I intend to relax for 1 or 2 mths first before finding a new job lor....heehee

Orangebb/hammiebao,

Like what I told Jo, I shld be available to meet up in Sept!

hi wendy,

saw yr post on the OOS of mixed berry & banana mango, if confirmed cannot get when u placed order, no need refund me, just helped me to convert into 1 extra strawberry melts & 1 apple puff instead so no change in amount. but is apple puffs sold out from your orders? if it's sold out, then u just refund me $4.80, then change one of my OOS melts to extra 1 strawberry melts, ok? Thanks!

mrs lee : ya i went there 2 wks ago or so...on a sat, around 5pm, alright not very crowded. not much parents, mostly maids accompanying the kids...

erm, nothing much for babies to play, my girl only played the balls and sat on the rocking horse and tried out the slide and swing.

junvis: haha i understand.

the babies have no patience on car seat when we strapped them up...must keep entertaining them...

so i ordered barney dvd hope when it arrive at least can keep her entertain during car ride

diana(september): oh my, how i envy your courage! so are you going to take care of yr bb by yourself from now?

how i wish i can have yr courage...i keep having the hesitation on financially...

mummywong10: noted ! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi wendy, ok, i'll remember to ibank u tonight for the extra that u hv. Btw, are u going peekaboo? Then i can meet u there to take the melts and puffs.

Hi Hi Mummies

Any program in peekaboo is suit for our baby? wht is the charge? refer to the web, is more suit for 3 years or above and for baby only new baby yoga clasess is cost $300.

Diana, yup rest well before job hunt. Who knows you will end up to be SAHM?

Will there be Tiger food jar in the Taka fair? Need to buy for future use.

JunJun: if no Tiger try the Foodgo jar its very good also...

Jillia: am keen on the peekabo since now my boi can crawl i can try him out...where isit?

oh saw u guys talking abt tiger foodjar.i m using the lunch box set now. The food is piping hot even after 2 hrs...On the manual itself,it says it can keep warm up to 6 hrs.Happy with my purchase.

i bought it for 39 bucks @ isetan..

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5832564.jpg]

I hv this too, but hvnt use.. I normally dont feed porriage when out, not even cereal. :p unless its a proper plc with highchair

This set looks very nice hor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sharon, I have read reviews between Tiger and Foogo. Basically, both are almost the same except where the mouth for the Tiger jar is slightly bigger and can feed directly from the jar whereas Foogo is smaller. Food gotta pour out of the jar.

Chloe, I have read too that food jar can preserve the hotness much better than lunch box. The set looks nice by the way.

food jar,

theres another brand that seems not bad, but i haven go find out more. the elephant one, think is Zo... something. any review? my tiger jar, too big, everytime i bring out, bag very heavy.

sharon, i will try to arrange for weekend, so daddy can come along, den help to take pics for us also. hehehe!!

jollymummy, naf is registering P1.

mummies who have brought their babies abroad.

Can check with you all:

1. Can we bring milk powder and milk bottle up the plane?

2. How about hot water for making the milk? we have to ask from stewdess?

Hi Mummies

I have extra swensen 50% off F & B coupon (pay $20 get $40 voucher value) to letting go. Please let me know who are keen otherwise i will refund to groupon by tomorrow.

Back