(2010/11) November 2010 MTB

Last nite i read abt taking Vit B6 can prevent u from sharing food with toilet.

Your symptoms are very obvious hor...

I still dunno I'm preggy or not... symptoms not as obvious as u. Just have to wait for a few more days

I'm always on multi Vit

Inside it has Vit B6. If I'm preggy now then Vit B6 should work haha cos I dun feel anything

hihi.. today i having flu.. now at home.. i took half day leave.. i feel like i am going to have fever soon.. so sick..

ya lor zion i waiting to see doctor... but still know to go to who... i was thinking to look for a female but alot ppl say male better... haiz...

wow fiona u better take care... or maybe you got lioa... b4 my sister know she have bb she also having a very bad flu & ferver... ekkekee Good luck.

these few day will feel some lower abdominal pain.. then this morning just feel like vomiting, but nothing come out.. dunno if symptoms or just my stomach not feeling good.. haha..

hahaaha but you sound like mi^^

Hope to hear good news from you ooo^^

btw morning sure got nothing to vomit la... cos u never eat thing ma.. kekeke

Hi all: Any tips on how to know when is O day? Have to use the O-test kit?

Coz i really no experience... 1st child i got it on 1st try... nv even count days or wat... haa...

But now i desperately wan a tiger baby... 1 chance left oni... so i better do some homework... keke

Summer

have u started with prenatal vitamins?

Ashley

I know Dr LC Fong from Gleneagles is not bad... People in this forum commented

SUMMER

i also with phyllus before not bad

i hope to be successful this time round..

mummy..be optimal and relax

Hi, sorry to interupt, I am from jan10 thread, have the following to let go:

1. Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling (Dotted Daisy Brown) - selling at $45.00, condition: 10/10, box included, used once only

http://itsybitsyme.biz/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=225&category_id=19&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

2. Pigeon Fridge to go bag(Preloved), box included

$30.00, condition: 9.5/10

3. Glass bottles (for bm storage) comes with sealed cap with cover - $0.80 each, have 30plus bottles to let go.

Pls pm if interested, collection venue to be arranged.

do pm me if you are interested, ya, collection to be arranged.

Mummy Monkey: Yeah Yeah we help u count down Ooo... keep us update Ooo..

Zion: b4 hand i was eating Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, then i still have some so will continue until i finish it... then i now start to drink my Similac Mum milk... wow sound very kiasu hor... kekeke

jessyy: i think i maybe not seeing her.. cos of the opening hours...

Ashley: Gong Xi Gong Xi...

instinctive84: I use the below info & O-test kit... so far very true leh... lol

got ppl teach me your most fertile will be 12-16 date after your menses... maybe you would like to check the below Cervical Mucous Monitoring out... cos so far is true leh... when i got the sign i go test really got see abit the line...

Cervical Mucous Monitoring

Another method for determining when ovulation occurs is through the cervical mucous monitoring test. This is the only method that will not require looking back to the past few cycles to analyze. It is based on examining the mucous that is normally secreted from the cervix in order to determine where the woman is in her cycle. The consistency changes during the cycle due to hormonal fluctuations. The key to this test is that the woman will actually have to get a sample of her cervical secretions (from the outer lips of her external genitalia) and stretch it between 2 of her fingers (the thumb and index finger) to test for the consistency.

Before Ovulation (low chance of pregnancy):The first few days following menstruation, there will be little or no discharge present. The woman should feel dryness around her vulva. During this time, she is usually not able to conceive.

Approaching Ovulation (chance of pregnancy):The first discharge that does appear should be moist or sticky and should be white or cream in color. In the finger test, the mucous should break easily. She will only be able to pull her fingers about 1 cm apart before it breaks. During this transition time, first the mucous will become cloudy and slightly stretchy during the finger test (this means that it will still break before the fingers are stretched all the way). As time progresses, the mucous will become greater in volume.

Right around ovulation (high chance of pregnancy): At this stage, mucous resembles egg whites. It is the thinnest, clearest and most abundant at this point in the cycle. Finger testing will allow the mucous to stretch quite a ways (several centimeters) before it breaks (if it breaks at all). ) The amount of this thin mucous will steadily increase until she experiences her 'mucous peak'. This is the last day of this period where the chance of conception is high. It is closely tied to ovulation. It is often only recognized in rertrospect. During this phase, the sperm's survival rate is higher. It can survive in cervical mucous for up to 72 hours, a significantly longer time than during the rest of the cycle.

After Ovulation (low chance of pregnancy): After ovulation, there is a marked change in mucous appearance. It returns to the sticky stage (does not stretch during finger test) and there is again a feeling of dryness around the vulva.

One caveat for this test is that sperm can be confused with the mucous secretions and the woman could make wrong assumptions. Also, vaginal infections, medication, and birth control can alter conditions and should be taken into consideration when examining any vaginal secretions.

hahhaa instinctive84 i copy from internet want.. but is also what my friend gyane teach her^^ lol

hahahaa i thought all on leave leh... but anyway going to off work soon^^

cannot wait until next week to meet my BB^^ lol

Summmer: Bear with it for awhile bah... some preggies will outburst!!

But hor im not pregnant also keep popping at my chin... only chin... any many many!! =(

very hard to say de... some ppl 1 first mth still come de leh... kekeke but jia you ok^^ hope u are dec mummy

go online buy cheap O-Tesk kit and use it everyday ooo... kekke have fun

Hi MTBs, i am in my 5th week and was prescribed 5mg folic acid and am taking omega3 as well.

Are there other supplements i should take to support the fetal development at this stage?

I stopped taking my GNC prenatal (multi vit containing the usual folate and vit A besides the other supplements) when i found out i conceived, since i read that Vit A is bad for fetal development. Appreciate some sound advise.....

Hi Sarah N,

got a little worried when u mentioned abt the GNC prenatal multivits, cos i've stocked up on some bottles. You can check out this website.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/pregnancy-diet-nutrients-you-need

Regarding Vitamin A overdosage- maybe u only want to take one tablet a day instead of 2 tablets as suggested on the box. you can refer to this:-

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/supplement-guide-vitamin-a

The vit A in the GNC prenatal vits is 100% from beta carotene. Apparently there doesn't seem to be an upper dosage for Vit A from beta carotene (if you look at the second table on the webpage)

Hope it helps. If i'm wrong, pls correct me...

morning ladies,

i just tested with the test kit from watson faint line also...

Had a miscarriage last Oct... now worried and happy. bt not sure if the kit from watson is reliable anot...

Hi everyone, i'm new too! Just tested positive and EDD should be Nov.

Fishy, i also tested with watsons test kit. 2 days ago i got a faint line. So i tested again this morning to confirm and i got 2 solid lines. Try to test in the morning when the HCG level is higher. Usually faint line should more or less confirm +ve.

I'm looking for a female dr too. Need someone who is very good in stitching as most prob be doing CS. Anyone has feedback of Lisa Chin from Gleneagles?

Sorry to interupt.

NEW Victoria Secret Yoga Pants (L size)

Strike a pose in a sleek and chic shape. Foldover waist. Lurex stitching on pockets. Imported cotton/Lycra® spandex.

Waist 31.5

Hip - 42

Suitable and very comfy for new preggies

Original price US$29.50 (SG$41), now letting go at US$19.50 (SG$29) + SG$1 (postage)

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3700312.jpg]

Interested drop me an email [email protected]

Congrats to Fishy and Poppy!

haha.. i also used the watsons one.. if you really wanted to confirm again, maybe u want to wait another week.. and test first thing in the morning.

Hi MTBs,

I've a pre-loved Prenatal Heart Listener for sale. Bought this last Aug when I was pregnant. Save me the hassle of going down to gynea's clinic just to listen to baby's heartbeat when little or no movement is felt throughout the day.

Condition: 9/10 (gently used, however the box was slightly torn when I first opened the box)

http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Section_Id=17105&pcount=&pn=1&Product_Id=1181861&sku1=k_s1_78754278

Bought at $19.90 from this site (excluding shipping)

Selling @ $20. Pls PM me if interested. Thks!

omg gal, Spotting is when u see some discharge right... i saw some brown in colour thing...

hope everything is find... 2molo going to see gyane liao… Pray hard everything is ok…

Hi bibiliciouslovebaby.... this is my sign...

after meal sometime will share my food with the toliet...

I feel giddy.. sometime will have cramp... feel so warm & hot.. get hungry at night... then keep going to the toilet...

Back