(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

trish,

nipple size didn't cross my mind! she just called me awhile ago and said she managed to latch her girl on her left breast! not perfect, but baby is sucking. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i think older generation is like that. 'cos last time only the rich ppl can afford to buy formula milk. and ppl's mindset is always expensive = good. my mum and grandma were also not very pro-bf and said the same thing about BM not filling, kept wanting to give jadelyn formula. quite upset initially. but glad i stood firm and didn't give up so quickly.

2nd/3rd time mums, when did you start feeling your #2 or #3 moving in the womb? i am 9w3d and have been feeling some fluttering over the past 2 days, all at same spot, not like stomach gas at all. so early can feel baby?? for jadelyn i started feeling the flutters when i was 12weeks plus. that was when i was very certain it was her and not gas.

starry

Very fast..i think mine was just b4 2nd trimester...gynae once said..for 2nd so pregnancy...the mother will somehow know how to differentiate the movement more than first pregnancy..and it always comes earlier than the firs one[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I got colostrum right after delivery but Josie doesn't want to latch!!! Huhuhu.. If sleeping, cannot latch. Wake up cries also unable to latch. Everytime the nurses/ LC comes they always said "Mummy got lots of milk but you don't want to drink". That time I almost depressed, I thought at first all babies like have instinct to latch but not with Josie.. Until I call my friend on my 5th day and she said her baby also like that. zzz..

I realize my right breast has shorter nipple than left breast, so at first Josie prefers the left breast. But after a while, she's able to drink from both.

princess d,

2 days ago when i felt it i though couldn't be, must be gas since only 9 weeks nia. the hands and feet so tiny right? then yesterday and today also have and also at the same spot, right above pelvic bone. think just take it as it is lah. makes me happy also. hahaha! siao mommy here. :p

groovy,

then how u managed to latch her after that? kept on trying??

my friend's baby still ok, can latch. i figured her problem was not knowing HOW to latch. now that's fixed should be smooth sailing moo moo career for her. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

starry

hahahah.....Congrats!lil beanie saying hello already!!!

Yeah,though my gynae said many can't explained why cos bb is still v v v tiny and they don't move at that point but as for him...he always thinks that ,there are many things that is beyond explanations..and MOther always knows best!!

Awwwww...im missing those kicks....WAIT i know what u gonna say...lol....no no no3!!!LOL

im so mad!

The Kids Clinic at Bishan just called me to cancel my appointment for this Friday. my boy is scheduled to take his 3rd does of jab n 2nd rotavirus this friday and both me n hub specially took leave for it. We also made the booking weeks back! Now then call and say dr need to attend a conference. WTH!

princess d,

wahahahah!! you know arh! :D i always tell my girl friends who say NO or NEVER this: ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN.

hee hee!!!

lilac,

huh? like that also can?! conveniently call and cancel. hmm... go to another clinic if you didn't already sign a package with this kids clinic?

Starry

=.='''!!!wahahahahaha...maybe years later la...

meantime he is he will still be a lifetime fans o Durex.com!!wahhahaahha!!!!!

Lilac

chill....can do it in another clinic??

starry: ya man! terrible right?

already sign package but this is the last dose of the package. if they could hv informed earlier at least we could hv made other arrangements. its not as if as n when we like we can take or cancel leave. i will check out other clinic after this jab is done. Grrrr!!

lilac,

oh no, is bb due for only jab?? If u dont mind can just take any "PD in town" just walk in or booked appt for fri vaccine. after that can shop n eat concurrently. just to share as this is my usual style.

bblibran,

thank u.

Cherry: Ha but we already paid for the package for the 6in1 jab as well as the rotavirus. Now trying to call the clinic back to schedule for Sat but cannot get thru the line. After that i will look for another clinic le. I really dont like it when they inform so late.

starry,

wow the lil beanie is active mah.gd mah

Ian,

yup power supply increase 6%. My hb complaining why his pay never increase and since he is in power plant, how come no staff rate for PUB bill.

Princess d,

no increase in ur pay??? hmm, this mth onward hb give me increment after so many years......

sianz SAT clinic also closed.

the stupid staff still dare tell me 'its our mistake' when i call back n ask again why they dont inform earlier.

Mummies, hv u done any night jabs for baby so far? can go tonight but i worry if do night jab dunno baby will be super cranky at night anot. If yes, then v siong cos tmr need to work.

Yest nite kai kai woke up at 2.30am to play then dun wanna sleep until 4am. I had to force him to sleep. He struggled for a while but eventually slept. -.-"

lilac,

some more last dose.. where got conference so last minute one. must be someone sat on it then realize too late and start cancelling the appts.

princess d,

tell u something... got a mummy in the nov 2011 thread who got pregnant accidentally even though hubby also durex fan. hohoho!! and it's her #3!!! :D hey, no need to ask hubby to increase ur pay. just increase ur pampering sessions, book weekly masseur to come your place for massage etc. then BILL HIM!

tiffy,

yah hor, how come no staff price huh? hahaa! gd qn for his management.

lilac,

i've done night jabs for jadelyn this month and she slept as per normal. her mild fever only came in the next day afternoon. checked with the doc and she said usually fever won't come in so fast. will take like 12-36hrs to develop.

tiffy

Im on strike now!muahahhahahahah!!

Starry

really ah???must be too mcuh thats y overflow????LOLwhahahha!!!

Mdm siti still comes once every 2 weeks ..had mine 2days ago...buahahhah!!

i tell u he damn sian wan...

Everytime he sees masseur n my mancurist at the door steps he very sian!

then when he sees me skype my friend online asking them to buy things for me in US/Eu.....HE lagi sian cos i'll end the conversation....your bill come just call Mxxx my HB !muahhahaha!!He is a very sian man!!buahahhahahahah!!!

Hi starry, ok thanks for sharing. think we'll go tonight. cos tomorrow i hv customer meetings i cant take leave. n they only hv night clinic tdy. if not gotta wait till next week. prefer to hv jabs nearer to weekend so that if he is unwell or cranky, we can better take care of him.

Re: Stomp

Yeah saw this fr fb few days ago. Such a wuss... so old liao still cannot carry the bag himself. Must be spoilt by the parents. The parents too protective next time how they expect the kids to protect them?

Afternoon mommies !!

Just scan quickly thru today's hot topic on bf ..

Starry

When i had nichel then my milk also was insuff so i gave fm till a month later my supply builds overtime now no longer needs it.. but wat Princess D mentioned is true ,must tel your friend provide fm if bm insuff to keep bb hydrate and most impt STAY POSITIVE .. mindset will affects the production of milk too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Ooh and my bb also prefers my right breast to left ,sadly is no good coz now it seems my right is larger than my left, lactation consultant in Mt al mentioned bb r v smart to know which breast has a better milk flow .. Oh mayb u can ask your friend to latch on sleeping position ? Like both lying on bed facing each oth but bb needs support on her/his back ..

Metta,

Thanku so much on teaching me the porridge ,ill start soon nxt month and keep mommies update [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lilac white, ^5.. Nat decided to wake up 2plus too! i tried to 'ignore' her but will still keep a lookout lo. then she slowly drifted off to sleep. that's why tdy i m a walking zombie lo. and a headache is not helping either

Lilac:

So far I always bring Kayden for night jabs leh. No difference in sleeping pattern. But I woke up more than usual to check just in case of fever.

Before I brought him to the clinic I called to check if can take the jab at evening/ night lor. They say ok tats y I went down.

Starry

yeah ..the photos was all over FB few days back and cause n uproar ....it was in the papers too!LOL

There's a Maid behind every NS men!....tsk tsk tsk,.!

Starry:

So happy for u that ur little beanie is doing great. Soon u will be in 2nd trimester Liao. So fast hor.

Keep us updated here on ur progress. Hehe.

Princess, diveera,

Yup, fed DD flu medicine yday liao. Wanted to distance her from Isaac. But yday forget and we still ask her to kiss him and happily playing group hug. *palm-face* Haha.

Jac,

Other people preggy always seem so fast. Myself always so slow. Jia you. Soon, your turn to bf again. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jac> even taiwan news got report this la..lol~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwHCv_1ceN4&feature=player_embedded

真丢脸。

Lilac White

You w Dr Oh too? Terrible of them to inform u so late but we like Dr Oh cos she is v patient n my #1 boy loves her!! He will be 'jealous' when we bring the younger ones to see her *sigh* she is v careful as well.

Did they managed to give you another appt date?

hahhaa hi mummies and Ian

Ian

Glad Xavier is ok Liao!

Hot topic I cannot contribute leh. I never bf [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I only rmb after I delivered, the nurse tried to help me. And the moment she saw me she say. "aiyo inverted nipples difficult lah" like wth. I already having problems and there she is making stupid remarks. So my BFg career didn't kick start well and I think I was too stressed and getting some depression so my hb and I decided to just feed fm all the way.oh well...

Re: ns man and maid

Yah I read that and some comments made by readers were damn funny!!! This soldier confirm kena big time! There r pictures on fb showing the maid going to war etc.....

bblibran: LOL at least nat so guai will still drift off to sleep herself. kai kai flip in his sleep n got stuck so he eh eh eh... i unflip him... both his beautiful big round eyes were looking at me and smiling *Faints! i tried to avoid eye contact, pat him back to sleep but he was wriggling here n there n kept smiling at me. Getting v v notti. Do drink more water. Hope can ease ur headache. im also v zombiefied today and was super late for work some more. Btw r u on fb? I dont think u r on my list. do add me at [email protected].

Xin: Ic. But if possible i try to avoid night jabs unless no choice. Ya when they hv jabs even no fever, also we wont be able to really sleep well. Cos worry fever will come.

Princess D: When u spend money, ur hub is sian but nv nag. Very good liao. I spend my own money my hubby will nag n nag until i BTH. he can be v v naggy... worse than women. :p

Lilac White

Only 1 of her clinic assistant is good - the tall n slim gal. The one who man the counter attitude one n another wearing glasses even more CMI!!

But we just ignore them since Dr Oh is q good. I used to go Kinderclinic at Mt A but the q n parking is terrible!! So Dr Oh is my 1st choice PD n Kinder is my 2nd choice. Somemore walking distance fr my place heehee

oh yah I remembered what I wann reply Liao. I saw lilac's question and just when I wNted to start typing... I forgot what isit :/ sigh. Signs of old age!!!!

Btw lilac... Aedan always goes for night jabs cos my hb only free after work. Shouldn't be a prob cos so far He's very normal and I just check every now and then for fever. Actually.. So far all his jabs taken at night! Hahaha

Seabreeze: Yes my boy is seeing Dr Oh. She is nice but she talks like a bullet all at one shot. LOL guess she is busy. Though she speaks rather fast, she is quite detailed. Recently she has raised her fees. We are bringing kai kai for the jab tonight. After finishing this dose, maybe will chk out other clinics.

Princess,

the weather is causing so many babies to fall sick. My boy has nose problem since birth. Dr Tan spent 2 hours clearing his mucus & prescribed sterimar spray to clear his nose everyday. His nose is blocked every morning with those whitish sticky mucus & got so fed up while drinking his milk. Hope all the babies who r sick recovers soon & stay strong & stay in pink of health!

Meghan, get well soon!

Jac,

reminds me of my bfeeding days in tmc. I was so silly that I let my bb latch on my breast for almost 45 mins till it become so sore ! Haha. Both breasts! As I didn't tell the lactation nurse until both were sore. I only managed to bf for 2 weeks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] . My boy has no preference on which breast too?

Princess,

i don't understand why ppl like to compare weight etc & got angry themselves. Reminds me of this lady. Wants to ask me abt my bb's weight then later got angry & pass unpleasant remarks & starts comparing her baby with mine.

Jac

Thanks for the guide!! Will print it when I back to office haha

Re: going back to work

Will revert to FTWM status next week!! Looking fwd but yet not sure if I can cope w work+BF+3 kids ... think if no need to BF then not so 'siong'

If you ladies go to town for lunch, rem to call me haha

High tea suggested by jac oso can! Take leave to come out n relax ... see lar havent even go back to on PC think abt lunch n take leave liao!!

Seabreeze: Oh and Dr Oh always call my baby 'bui kia'

*faints!!

The slim one is like her personal assistant hor. The other shorter one ya v rude. The auntie also must see her mood. Happy she will be nice. Not happy the face black like soot!

But i cannot risk them suka suka change schedule so last min. Cos sometimes i hv event at work n hubby on training or exercise. so can be quite hard to deconflict the time. if they inform earlier, i wont be so mad. The slim girl called me n say its last min that Dr Oh has a conference to attend. When i call back, the other girl says its their mistake for not informing earlier. So dunno which is which.

Shin: ahahaha its not signs of old age. its a sign that u hv given birth b4. LOL okok thank u... hope jaeden will be good like jadelyn n aedan!

My mum v sweet. she worry he will be cranky tonight n asked me to leave him there overnight. but i know my mum is tired caring for him too so i told her its ok. i'll look after him myself tonight.

Few days ago, he was cranky. always cry for no reason. we did watever we can he still cry. carry also cry cry. when my mum finally made him nap she quickly go cook. cook halfway jaeden woke up n cry v v loudly. my mum kan cheong n ended up scalding her wrist. Quite a big patch. So every now n then i hv to remind her to be careful n let him cry for a while esp if she is cooking.

Lilac White

Yap she talk v v fast esp when she is busy n some of my fren think she v Aunty haha

Saw the notice that she increase price but still cheaper than Kinderclinic. Dr Terence Tan is $70 already.

Go find 1 PD that u are comfortable with is v impt. There is 1 alone the OCBC Bank there, call baby clinic or something. DO NOT go, the PD v old n damn attitude one! Dun like him. He open long hr but 没有人 one!!

Seabreeze

Yah yah!!count me in!!I want i want!!Hi tea!!

Claudia

yea..i think is okay to asked but to pass nasty comment after that is super rude!Sometime si do wanna know too how to make a chubby baby mah...so is okay to share if the other mommy dun mind but given such attitude..arghhh..forget it!AND YES!!COMPARING EACH CHILD......HECK THEM!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hope your bb get well soon!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Zuen

Hope your dd get well soon[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Shin

Was thinking about Aedan this morning when i turn on telly and saw Agent OSO!!muahhahahaha!!!Im serious![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Okay,catch you ladies later..gotta bring Jade to school and do some groceries shopping!My poor dog got no food this morning and my maid nvr even remind me!......i told her if she can forget to eat??[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Seabreeze: Oh the one near OCBC, i pass by n saw b4. Okok thanks will avoid it like a plaque.

Dr Oh's clinic quite crowded. Sometimes hv to wait v long unless go super early.

Lilac White

Yar now her biz v good. When she first started, no need to q so long n she open more days. Think now biz pick up, she abit more relax.

I agree w you on the short hair Aunty! She really suitable to sit at the counter cos she often has the we 欠钱 look! Btw you can ask her for FM sample. I always ask fr them to keep for standby heehee

Lilac White

I usually call to take Q number cos we can reach there within 10mins type. So easier for us to estimate the timing of the appt, hate waiting!!

Seabreeze

i stay in serangoon. not too far but also not as near.

The 1st time i went we also made appt but waited v v long. Maybe cos it was a sat

2nd n 3rd time ... opps cant remember 2nd time was it weekday or weekend. LOL but 3rd time was weekday n we went early in the morn w/o Q no cos jaeden was sick. Lucky those who took Q no havent turn up so we didnt hv to wait long. hehehehe

so sleepy now.. the zzz-monster is gaining on me. yawn...

princess d,

tell your hubby don't be sian.. a happy wife = a happy husband too!

re: useless army guy

saw this on FB a few days ago also. suddenly today on stomp liao. really too pampered.

fel,

she tried latching on sleeping position before in the hospital but i guess she doesn't like it as much as football hold. some more quite hard to position a newborn while lying down when she haven't mastered latching perfectly yet.

re: high tea

i want too!! :D

Seabreeze: That time the short hair aunty explain to me on the cough mixture. after that i pick the bottle up to take a look but the cup that comes with the cough mixture is not secured so the bottle dropped. Didnt break thou, she gave me that 'bu shuang' look. wah lau not as if i did it on purpose. if it really breaks then i pay for it lor. need to be so rude meh. 欠钱? tell her no us she where got her salary? hehehehehe

Ok next time i ask for FM sample. thank u hehehehehehe

Jac, so sweet of u to go help ur colleague, I am sure she will appreciate it.

Hope can have hi tea gathering soon, might be starting work soon and dun think can have hi tea then.

Back