(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

hello mummies,

Visit http://www.littlekidzcouture.com for babies/toddlers/kids apparels and accessories from US and Australia.

New arrivals from Bluebelle and Ruffle Butts. Cool clothes ranging from leg warmers, tops, bottoms, hats, beautiful wall stickers, height charts, organic clothes and socks etc..

Visit and LIKE on the top right corner of my website(you need to login first) please. If you would like to view the collection, please PM me. To join mailing list for new arrivals, upcoming events please PM me your email address, first name and last name.}

ALL SMH members enjoy 5% discount off total purchase. Happy Shopping@@

Dear Mummies

URGENT: Pls transfer the amt to me asap. I had already made payment to JWT. Thanks for your attention.

Event: Babies Birthday Bash II at JWT Kids Gym

Date: 6 August 2011

Time : 430pm to 630pm

Estimated cost per child : $40 (depending on total head count, food and stuffs to be order for that day)

Deposit: Pls transfer $40 to my POSB Saving acct 069-35389-4 (sori instead of $10 as wanting to minimise the trouble to collect twice) Pls note that this may not be the final cost as we have yet to source for cakes and food.

Pls email me your transfer reference when done, also email me your nick, real name, child name, child's gender, your email address and handphone number for future correspondence.

More mummies are welcome to join us.

Pls add your names into this list below:-

1)Leo baby (Paid)

2)Yvonne (Paid)

3) Mag (Paid)

4) Jessica Ong (Paid)

5) Elle Sie (Paid)

6) hushlilbb (Paid)

7) Shinchan (Paid)

8) babymaine (Paid)

9) Elizabeth Tan (Paid)

10) Angela (Paid)

11) babieeeG (Paid)

12) finnez (Paid)

13) ilyena (Paid)

14) booboobear (Paid)

15) ccpet (Paid)

16) Pomme (Paid)

17) Chewy

18) Kris Ho (Paid)

19) Sarah Lee-Wong

20) Pat (Paid)

21) Dawn (Paid)

22)

23)

24)

25)

Hi mommies,

Does your baby's poo have a tinge of dark green most of the time? DS' poo is like greyish green. He eats healthy times cereal almost daily, at most skip a day or two.. I saw web photos of solid foods poo, look so much more yellow/brown... Tx!

Leo: sorry I hv not trsf. Will try to do so trow.

Pomme: healthy times is whole grain leh. I just went to chk my boxes. Hmmm. Just it does not hv as much extras as happy baby. Btw can u pm me ur mobile? I have not gone to church cos boys got sick again two suns ago when we went inpouring rain. Sniff sniff!

Looks like I missed out many interesting events! Gatherings and topics..

Free trials:

Some of u so on! I have not gone for any w baby 2. Went for some last time. I love those gym ones or my kid did.

For the more academic types I hv yet to try. I think they will still roam about more than sit n listen. So perhaps no need to rush in yet. Just read and play w them more at home to give language exposure.

Courses like gd ones so ex!!! Tell u ah I am calculating cost for my fb's preschool education at some church kindy for pre nursery to k2. Already take up like half he baby bonus! Running up to like near 10k. If add in all those classes can really faint.

Anw now I am thinking of doing just the non acad types Luke music n dancing for him. I am a little concerned tt if I load him w too many acad enrichments he nay get burn out before pri school. Anyone concerned abt this?

Ccpet: Greyish? Hmm that is not normal but is he behaving as normal? No signs of strain etc? Cld be the other foods u adding? Brine him to doc if still concerned.

Oatmeal

Oh! Best NOT to get instant ones cos it has been the most processed n hence least nutritious.

What I read all rec steel cut oats. Cannot find anywhere here leh. So I bought sanitarium whole oats that needs to be cooked.

U can try this yummy oatmeal recipe out:

Oatmeal cooked- can blend a little but not neck

Add tiny bit of juice

Top w fresh fruit purée of ur choice

Pinch of cinnamon

QUINOA

Like to share this super food I hv been feeding. It is really nutritious- high in protein n other minerals. Like abt 22 f of protein per cup!

Anw u can cook it mixed in rice , porridge or by itself. Can be sweet or savoury.

I got only organics cereal in jar n thy this yummy one w quinoa in the oatmeal. So yum that even

My 2 yo who does not like oatmeal Slurped it up.

Oh! I get some baby food recipes off those jars too! He he.

BABY SUPPLEMENTS

What r u giving? So fes up of him catching bugs that I want to strengthen him up. Just tried cod liver oil. 1st time ok but today reject. plus my HUBBY complains he stinks after. N he does!

PUREEing

Oh I confess that I hv been lazy. Not doing this. Just mashing

Up in pigeon feeding bowl. But greedy boy eats up all. N I hv given him steamed fruit slices. Tho I get scared by his monster chomping!!! He hides chunks in his mouth ! He hid one chunk of pear for almost 30 mins before I realized!

ccept,

my son's stool also greenish..dark green those kind...i check with my PD..she said its not a concern if the bb is active and growing well..n mention my bb is big for his age..so not to worry..could be the food that bb eat..like greenish vege..

So not to worry as long as bb is healthy n growing well..

hi all [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

There will be a gathering @ my place @ Bukit Batok on Wed 22 June from 2pm to 5 pm pls PM me for address if u can make it[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Currently

1) Pomme

2) Rita

3) Kristelle

4) Jynsan

5) Kristelle

6) Dawn

7) Chewy

8)Phantus

There will also be a Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 Sat at Harbourfront Gymboree at 6 pm

We have 20 mummies fr this thread right now and have spaces for only 5 more

Please PM me if u r keen and cannot make it for the one on 6 August..we will email you the details

The cost will be ard $45 in total inclusive of

1. Free Trial Class

2. Personalised Cupcakes with ur kid's name

3. a DVD each family ( pictures taken by professional photographer that we engaged )

Confirmed Ladies

1. Chrissy

2. Ebelle

3. Phyllis

4. Badfifi

5. Mango

6. Kristelle

7. Diamantz

8. Tigress Mum

9. Pinkyluv

10. Adelynn

11. aishite

12. Pommelow

13. Bb dreamz

14. Weiting

15.starluslter

16. Winnie

17. krishojw

18. Jeslyn

19. leila

20. skymom

funny..posted a lot but all din come out lor

anyway, for mummies who can take leave, there will be a gathering @ my place in bukit batok from 2pm to 5 pm on wed 22nd june ..PM me for address if u can make it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hello mummies,

I am from the April 2011 thread. I am an authorised retailer of organic babies, toddlers, kids products, supplements and organic skin care.

I have a full range for the following brands such as Organix, Annie's Homegrown, BabyNat, Kiju juices, HappyBaby puffs and melts, Funky Monkey, Surf Sweets, Horizon organic, Peter rabbit. Supplements like Sambucol, Animal Parade, Nordic Natural. Organic skin care includes Green People and Little Innoscents.

I have full range of the Traditional Medicinal (including organic milk tea and pregnancy tea)

Free delivery with min purchase.

If you need to increase flow and supply of BM, I have

Gaia Herbs Lactate Support Liquid Phyto-Caps, 60 caps.

Gaia Herbs Fenugreek Seed Liquid Phyto-Caps, 60 caps.

Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea, 16 bags

Nature's Plus HerbalActives Fenugreek 350 mg (Vcaps), 60 caps.

Interested. PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hi mummies!

Any upcoming gatherings in the central? Haven't met any of you yet...

Pinkyluv,

Would love to join your gathering but your place is a bit too far for me, I'm in the east...

ccpet,

My girl's poop will have a greenish tinge only when she's had broccoli. And sometimes orangey when she's had carrot or papaya. Most of the time it's brownish.

Seeing Pinkyluv's Kyra's pic, it suddenly struck me how our babies have grown!

Here's my girl (she has grown too!) with her bro in a fun comic. Hv a good laugh!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5609771.jpg]

sarahmay > very informative ...

sanitarium is the brand? where can i get it? is it just labelled "whole oats" or does it come with some fruit flavouring?

what brand quinoa is good, and where to find?

oh yah, i just bought the only organics oats and rice (the only two which are not fruit based) and i like it! it's not as sweet as the other brands. just saw that its quinoa inside... very smart you. ;p

so cute... little squirrel, hide food in his mouth ;p

Hi diamantz,

Unfortunately, no time/inspiration for anything sexy. Just a casual bikini shot taken some weeks ago on a deck chair by the pool. She is definitely fitting into her bikini nicely. See the little xiong1 gou1?? Kekeke... :-D

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5609963.jpg]

Poo - tx mommies, think I'll call PD, couldn't get through the last few times though. I don't often feed green veggies, cos I find it troublesome to ensure that my maid washes off the chemicals well.. So it's mainly healthy times cereal and say pumpkin or yellow dish. Hoping it's just the iron in the cereal..

Sarahmay, er my family is struggling to read even hanyu pinyin! Guess I need tuition from u.. Dun want DS to suffer thru sch like hb and I did haha

OP, so cute! They definitely have the siblings look too. Inspired by u, shall play with comic touch to humor myself too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sunshine11 >> yalor...i think LG playmat is more popular with mummies in general. I considered the tessellation mat cos of it's supposedly 'educational' purposes lah. Hee...

sarahmay >> read dat u hv started cod liver oil for ur bb. my boy is now 9.5mths old liao...is it ok to give cod liver oil alrdy? And to give how much? Any particular brand to get...cos I oni associate cod liver oil with SCOTTS brand. ;)

by the way mummies, has anyone started giving Frog Legs to your bb? Cos I noe old folks say frog legs is gud for strengthening bb legs. Keke! If u hv started, may i noe how to cook them?

Thanks!

Hi East/Tampines Mummies,

Any gathering recently? Returning to work next month, thought of meeting all w al the soon to be toddlers!!!

Pinkyluv,

Can you email me the details on 13th Aug. Kam xia many many! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Karen, have pm you the details via FB. Hope you can join us [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

chris, Sab,

I'm an east mummy too, would love to join the next gathering! Prefer weekdays cuz it's quieter in the malls but I'm fine with weekends too. See what other mummies prefer.

Chris, Sab

Me East mummy too, I freelance, so I will come if I happen to be free on the day the gathering is on. Prefer weekdays. Tks v much.

I have 2 tins of opened 900g friso 2 to give away or exchange with a tin 400g new similac 2.

also have an unopen enfapro2 sample to exchange with unopen similac 2 sample

pls pm or email me at inexed at gmail dot com

Hi bb, thanks! I received your message, just in case... can bring hubby and son along? extra adult and kid need to pay how much?

mummies, I have a BP now

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5612594.html?1308388742. Prices are low.

I have Organix, Happybaby, Annie's Homegrown, Earth's Best, Sambucol etc..A wide range of organic food, cereals, kids supplement like Sambucol, Animal Parade, Nordic Natural etc.. If you want to boost BM, can try the Organic Milk tea or Gaia Herbs Fenugreek..

There is June Promotion..2 Sambucols for $43. Any 2 Animal Parade or Nordic Natural range for $90

Hi Phy Phy, I will love to join you at peekaboo since i live ard the area but im going to jo's place this wed for playdate so prob next time! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]you wont be joining us this wed??

Hi Chris, Sab

I'm rather new to this forum but i'm also a east-side mummy so i will love to join playdates/gatherings if time and date permits [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thanks!

Chris,

Let have a meet up before you start work. I don mind holding it at my place during wkdays, i stay in Kembangan. Else we can hv a lunch date somewhere else.

PhyPhy,

Elise just recover from her flu, since the last time we wanted to meet. I can't make it this wed. Let see when we can meet up again.

Dawned

I almost forgotten abt the playmate at Jo place.

Yes, I'm joining u gals . Can I take a lift from u to Jo's place ?

Kris

Glad to hear that she has fully recover. Let's c when we can meet again

Hi east side mummies, I'm a working mum but I'm on leave next Monday. So will be able to join u gals if the activity is on that day.

Hey Phy Phy, sure. where do you stay? I need to run errands at parkway prior to the gathering. can i meet you there? will pm you my mobile. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Wow, so many East side mummies !! So cool. 1st time I encounter so many pp in the East. For my 1st kid forum, Jun 06, there's only 1 or 2 from the East.

phyphy

What time is peekaboo?

Also, is it suitable for our 9-mth, 10-mth old?

I will luv to join if I am done with whatever job preparation I need to do :)

just wanna share...ytd my boy bite me so hard while bfing n i bleed :'(

duno if anyone is like me...my left side almost no milk already but my right side still have

Kristelle

Ouch, that must hurt sooo much !!! Hugz.

Mine bites too, dunno if it's a boy thingie. My 1st gal didn't bite at all. I will gently 'slap' him on the cheek to tell him that's not the right thing to do ... he wails big time, but I think that stopped his biting therafter !!

i did the same n he stopped biting me already but ytd i saw my left side stil has a teenie weenie amt of milk so i let him try...he suck really hard for the milk i think so much sucking still not enough milk then he probably thought biting would do the trick n bite me damn hard :C ...i gave hime the right side in the end cos my right side still can provide him a meal :p

Aishite

There got swing, slide, push car, push walker , playhouse . I think still ok for their age as my son will push the push car n walk.

The swing n slide are like the little tikes those type, not those build in type . Will post somepics of the place later if I got the time.

Hi mummies,

since there are mummies on leave on monday,

shall we fix a playdate for our darlings on monday 27 June 2011.

We can it at Kris place (Kembangan) or Chris place (Tampines Ave 9) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Shall we meet at 2pm?

I wil be bringing parachutes and bubbles for the babies if we decide on Kris's place. Any mummies keen on japanese nursery songs?

1) Chris

Phyphy, I had to google what that was, heh...

2pm Peekaboo at Kallang next Monday can? My understanding is that bb gets to do physical activities etc. Think my son will love it! I just hope there r lots of soft landings [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].

Don't mind Chinese nursery rhymes too... Haha!

Back